[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steven Universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4291.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4291.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
I don't even watch this garbage and I know it is peral
>>
>>93373819
Both are generally terrible people.

Amethyst was overreacting by what she perceived about the other gem's perceptions on top of pent up feels that she had thousands of years to get over. Honestly most gems have a lot of time to get over things and a lot of conflicts in this series wouldn't exist if the characters acted their age.

But I'm just going to say pearl because I hate that bitch.
>>
File: 1498067784405.png (267KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1498067784405.png
267KB, 500x270px
>3 "Who was in the wrong here" threads in a row

Back to your board, /tv/.
>>
>>93373819
Pearl was being a bitch desu
>>
>>93373819
Amethyst, she overreacted the entire episode.
>>
>>93373819
The animators, the audience, and to a lesser extent, the executives.
>>
>>93374717
>Implying the basis of character drama in this show isn't founded mostly on overreactions
>>
>>93373930
>a lot of conflicts in this series wouldn't exist if the characters acted their age.

They joke about this in the New Crystal Gems episode. Connie called them out on their shit.
>>
>>93373819
when has Pearl not been in the wrong?
>>
>>93375237
When she decided to let Steven potentially die
>>
File: cat.png (509KB, 680x533px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
509KB, 680x533px
Amethyst didn't know how to react to having actual emotional problems.

Pearl didn't know she had so much trouble with that.

Pearl confuses Amethyst's bad attempt at self-counseling with incompetence, and Amethyst overreacts.

They're both in the wrong. One of the things SU does really well is show there's never someone in the absolute right or absolute wrong. That's why Sugar meant for the audience to side with Steven, who just wanted them to stop fighting and fucking talk.
>>
>>93373819
4chan
>>
Amethyst is the whiniest annoying character on the show. Her entire struggle revolves around being a lazy bitch because she's insecure about being short and being a product of homeworld trying to colonize the Earth but Garnet, Pearl, Steven, Lapis, Jasper and every other HW Earth gem have it worse than her, either because they struggled through more trauma or were raised with less freedom and oppurtunities. And her deformity doesn't even keep her from doing anything when there's gems like Paddy and Rutile that are essentially crippled because their deformities make it so they can't even do what they are supposed to do. Amethyst is shit and her fags probably only like her because they relate to being a fat useless slob.

So Pearl was in the right.
>>
>>93376185
Amethyst was actually a pretty great character in Season 1. Like most things, they screwed her up later. Her character arc was just bad
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.