[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

So what kind of chemical bath gives you pale skin, red lips and green hair?
>>
>>93364425
Probably some combination of concentrated alcohol and chlorine, as well as some stabilizing chemicals to keep the alcohol from burning your flesh right off.
>>
>>93364425
I always assumed the red lips were lipstick.
>>
>>93364425
MtF hormone replacement therapy.
>>
>>93364425
I always assumed that the chemicals made him entirely white and the green hair is dyed/the red lips are painted
>>
>>93364425
ACE
>>
>>93364425
Nitrous Oxide
>>
Drink bleach, OP
>>
>>93364425
One in a comic you mong.
>>
>>93364600
>>93364572

>Hey look at me everybody I haven't read The Killing Joke!
>>
Liquid Nth metal.
>>
Jokium.
>>
The same type that in a crystallized form glows green and is poisonous to aliens based on proximity.
>>
Playing card juice?
>>
>>93365928
>Hey look at me i have read a comic that other people haven't and this makes me feel good about myself on a chinese future's telling rice delivery service
>>
>>93364425
Also will the joker die a couple decades earlier thanks to chem poisoning?
>>
>>93366055

What?
>>
>>93366055

All I'm saying is, if you haven't read what is considered a character's most defining story, maybe don't feel qualified to offer your opinion about things. Especially if the book is readily available and inexpensive (or can be found in most libraries with decent selections and most decent private collections if you exclusively mooch off your friends) and the only thing thing that could be stopping you from reading it is yourself.
>>
>>93364425
An ace chemical bath of course!
>>
>>93366357
Hey fuck you, I'm always allowed to tell my opinion no matter how wrong it is and you are allowed to correct me, thats how people learn.

For instance, how the fuck would I know its the characters most important comic if I haven't heard about it before? Of course I'm not telling you to shut your tard mouth because thats your shitty opinion you are allowed to have.
>>
>>93365928
The Killing Joke was garbage.

>>93366055
>>93366495
You have to go back.
>>
Jersey tap water,thats shits no joke
>>
>>93366495

How could you fucking possibly have not heard about the Killing Joke before?
>>
>>93366591

Ooh, so contrarian, I bet having different opinions than everybody else on the merit of a story really gets your dick hard. I bet you hated English classes in high school because they made you read classics like Huck Finn and East of Eden instead of Animorphs.
>>
>>93364425
It's fantasy, get off your high horse faggot.
>>
>>93366635
That's the autists way of thinking, that just because you've heard about it/know of it doesn't mean its actually well advertised or heard about. Its not exactly OUT there like most media. Even here on co its on a good day you hear about it.
>>
>>93364425
Ir doesnt, the chemicals just gave him access to the jokeforce
>>
>>93366714

It is one of the most famous Batman stories of all time... They just made an animated movie like last year. I have friends who have no interest or plug into the comic book world besides myself who have asked me about it. It is mentioned on pretty much every comic discussion board with frequent regularity, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>93364659
that*s a good chemistry joke
>>
>>93366709

What high horse?
>>
>>93365928
That's not even his real backstory
>>
>>93366714

The comic South Park parodied and was on The New York Times bestseller list? It's about as well known as a comic book gets.
>>
>>93366061
I feel like this is a more pertinent question to ask.

Admittedly, it's just a freakin' comic book and anybody in real life who took a chemical swim like the Joker would probably come out looking more like the unfortunate thug from Robocop 1 than a bleached out green wigged looney.

Otherwise, it's basic suspension of disbelief and a design aesthetic. The Joker would have *had* to have drunk some of that shit and should by all rights be either melting or dead and blind when he got out of there but it's all fantasy using the same logic that toxic waste can just change skin and hair colors just as a single dose of some drugs and a special gurney can create Captain America or Robin wouldn't have been shot full of holes the first night he wore bright red and yello to fight crime from the shadows.
>>
>>93364425
Dionesium you fucking slut.
Didn't summer school start yet?
>>
>>93365928
Most versions of the Joker uses lipstick, dumbass
The chemicals only gave him white skin and green hair

Also, The Killing Joke is garbage for starters
>>
>>93366357
The killing joke is overated shit. It had poor writing.
>>
>>93366357
Killing joke has a movie now too
>>
File: joker-nicholson.jpg (102KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
joker-nicholson.jpg
102KB, 1024x576px
>>93366357
>some people think that his lips are red because he wears lipstick, which he does in most of his versions
>waah you probably haven't read this non canon comic about him so you aren't allowed to give your opinion

What a cunt
>>
>>93365928
>Killing joke
>Canon
But to be fair Joker's origin changes every year
>>
>>93367220
Neo /v/ ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>93367429
He's half right
The Killing Joke is overrated as fuck, and the animation sucks
>>
>>93366591
Quiet (you)
>>
>>93365413
Swallow my cock, you slut.
>>
I like the idea of the Joker wearing his own lipstick, like in TDKR, but I can't deny Brian Bolland's image of him here is perfect. You could always just think of the red lips as artistic license, like how Batman has the yellow oval or not depending on which coloring you're reading.

And Joker's memory is hardly the most reliable, that's the whole point of the "multiple choice" line.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.