[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wonder Woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1470.jpg (416KB, 1119x1723px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1470.jpg
416KB, 1119x1723px
Is there a worse portrayal of Wonder Woman than her Injustice version /co/?
>>
>>93362033
i thought that was the failed tv pilot?
>>
>>93362033
>Injustice
Nigger no one acts like they should in Injustice
That's the point of an elseworld
>>
>>93362033
Why did you run this shitty screenshot through a shitty filter?
>>
>>93362033
Amazon's Attack.

The JMS stuff.

The Finch run.

The CW pilot.

The one where her and the other woman milk Superman.
>>
>>93362131
images pls
>>
>>93362033
Par for the course.

She's always portrayed as as bitch in elseworld stories.
>>
>>93362033
>Why does this alternate universe Wonder Woman not act like regular universe Wonder Woman.
It's that time, I see.
>>
File: 75368566.jpg (15KB, 154x160px) Image search: [Google]
75368566.jpg
15KB, 154x160px
>>93362308
The problem is that this kind of portrayal happens not just in elseworlds stuff, but it's a safe bet you're going to find this shit just about anywhere outside her own book. It's so virulent, that until the recent movie, many people thought that she was supposed to be an asshole. It renders all those "not as you know them" elseworlds stories utterly useless when so many people don't actually know her all that well at all.

A fucking Hollywood film adaptation, of all things, kind of saved the day here, and now public perception is shifting back to her proper characterization. And hell, even editorial has started to get off their fat asses and enforce it as well. Bout damn time, maybe synergy will actually be a good thing for once.

Thanks Patty, you may have saved this franchise by managing to actually give a shit.
>>
What do you expect from a character thought up by the creepiest and weirdest comic book writer of all time? She was inescapably tainted with bullshit from the moment of creation.
>>
>>93362261
Well she was kinda good in Gods and Monsters, at least a lot nicer then manbat and Superman
>>
>>93363316
That was Bekka though, not Diana.
>>
the problem with wonder woman in this case is that out of a world of sentient robots, magical creatures,and beings from other planets, she is the most alien in upbringing. even martian manhunter had a normal family, but diana is sort of a cult baby. add to the fact the constant failure to solidify a classic status quo, it's easy for a writer to take her off the rails.
>>
>>93362033
There's that one story where WW was a skinhead Nazi
>>
>>93362131
Her in TDKSA and Kingdom Come were 100x worse than any of those except Created Equal.

In AA, Odyssey and Finch's run she was just an idiot with no character, in TDKSA, KC and Created Equal she was a fascist, power- and Supercock-hungry turbocunt for absolutely no reason.

>>93363064
All WMM liked was being dommed by women, and not even the "step on me" kind of dom, and lesbian sex. Pretty much every writer from the 80's was into way worse shit and worked it more blatantly into their comics.

I hate this fucking dumbass meme of Marston being some kind of ultra sex freak.
>>
>>93363733
Yes, which ends with Clark, Lana, and Lois have eternal threesomes on the moon.
Bravo, Claremont.
>>
>>93362033
Mansplaining
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.