[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is the comic as retarded as the show ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Issue_1.jpg (562KB, 954x1467px) Image search: [Google]
Issue_1.jpg
562KB, 954x1467px
Or is it actually good ?
>>
Stuff happens in the comics, the characters are more fleshed out and all around more enjoyable then the show in terms of pacing and the way stuff happens...Negan is so much more entertaining then the boring version in the show, i'd give it a try
>>
>>93361107
Its better than the show but mainly because the show is 90% shitty filler.
>>
>>93361107
The comic is good but it gets old. I lasted about 60 issues before I gave up.
>>
Definitely not as retarded, but it's got a bit dull after 160+ issues.
>>
Dunno mate, are you as retarded as your threads?
>>
>>93361107
The comic is significantly less retarded than the show.
>>
>>93361771
What he said that show is the closest thing we have to a filler riddled anime.
>>
Not sure what to do with all of my TWD issues.
I don't like it enough to put them on a shelf.
>>
>>93361107
its better than the show, yes. doesn't drag as much, some of the major events (like No Way Out) is wayyyyyy better.
>>
>>93362211
This, it's stil lreadable till issue 100, but once you go past that, Kirkman runs out of ideas.
>>
>>93361107
It's good, but it's gets boring after they leave the jail.
>>93362728
#100 was Negan killing the asian? If yes, then you are right!
>>
I like it a lot all the way through, biggest complaint is that Negan is deadpool / poochie reddit bait now
>>
>>93361107
Read it as far as the great art lasts, it's only the few first issues, those issues are also the best story-wise with it's turning into a garbage edgefest afterwards.
>>
You can tell when the show starts by reading the series.
>>
>>93361107
The comics were good until Issue 127, after that it's all garbage.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.