[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Current Green Arrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: GADeluxe.jpg (22KB, 230x346px) Image search: [Google]
GADeluxe.jpg
22KB, 230x346px
I've been out of the comics loop in the past year or so, I pretty much stopped buying anything around the time convergence and secret wars started, partly due to lost interest and mostly due to losing my job.

but I want to get caught up and I like me some Green Arrow, I was reading though pic related recently and it got me wondering about the recent run, is post Nu-52 Green Arrow worth picking up? are there bits worth skipping like the first arc of Nu52?
>>
Any other Rebirth recommendations would be welcome too
>>
I'm not a huge fan of Green Arrow as a character but I'm really digging the Rebirth run so far
>>
>>93360921
Rebirth isn't that close to Lemire's run at all, it's more classic pre-52 green arrow.
>>
>>93361118
that encourages me, I do like Lemire's run, which is why I bought the Omnibus, but I have loads of older Green Arrow too.
>>93361080
good enough for me then, I'll look into getting caught up
>>
I have not read it but I've heard Percy's pre-Rebirth run is ok. Just jumping back in starting with Rebirth might be easier for you though. Some of the dialogue is kind of weird and the villains are a little silly but the story is fine at least for the first 10 issues or so, I lost interest after that though. Art was good too.

Deathstroke is probably the best Rebirth book. Shade is the best Young Animal book. You should read Flintstones too.
>>
>>93360921
Rebirths art is fucking grade-A good shit, and the writing isn't too bad either, now would be a good time to catch up because they just wrapped up some parts the over arching arc so you can get a complete story.
>>
>>93361188
>Deathstroke is probably the best Rebirth book
I'll add that to the list as well.
>>93361200
>now would be a good time to catch up
excellent timing
>>
>>93360932
I like New Super-Man, Deathstroke, RHATO and Green Lanterns.
>>
Nothing important really happens after Lemires New52 run and Percys New52 run was pretty crap and doesn't impact the Rebirth run which is way better written and has top tier art.

If you want a conversion run read Percy New52 run but Rebirth is way better and you know everything you need from Lemires run
>>
Is it akin to Grell Arrow or Kevin Smith liberal douche Green Arrow?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.