[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for a comic where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 308ac56fc748aac8b7ee9995cda91fbe.jpg (167KB, 724x1104px) Image search: [Google]
308ac56fc748aac8b7ee9995cda91fbe.jpg
167KB, 724x1104px
The Flash doesn't behave like a shitty, stupid guy.

I want an OP flash, the kind of flash which make scriminals pee their pants at even thinking about crime. Batman's got nothing on him and neither does Superman, because this Flash doesn't give a flying fuck about how sorry you are, he serves justice.

Comics for this?

[spoier] Am I going to be disappointed?
>>
>>93360250
I hope someone helps you but I think you're vastly overestimating the interest /co/ has in fulfilling your fantasies.

Also, as a reader of the Flash I do not know of any such comic.

Type CTRL+S for auto spoilers.
>>
>>93360277
>Type CTRL+S for auto spoilers.
Doens't work when making a thread, the browser tries to save the page.

T-Thanks
>>
>>93360250
All Star Flash when?
>>
File: 1467415279162.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1467415279162.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
If it happened it was in an Elseworlds I haven't read. Closest thing might be Kingdom Come Wally.

I don't feel like most Flash ongoings involve the lead being a "shitty, stupid guy" but they aren't as goal-oriented as you're describing either.
>>
>>93360250
>Comics for this totally different edgelord violent character that sounds nothing like The Flash?
>>
>>93360250
Doesn't exist. Barry, Wally, and Jay are nice cool dudes who don't use fear as a means of justice.

Closest you'll get is very specific moments of kind of fucked-uppedness like when Wally freezes Inertia's body such that only his brain functions at normal speed.
>>
>>93363586
>>93361459
>>93360997
well, shit.

Talk about wasted potential.
>>
>>93363648
Not really. One of the best things about The Flash is he isn't some gritty edgelord. It's why Wally had the best cape comic of the 90s.
>>
>>93363648
You might have a shot at it if someone at DC tries pic related,

>tfw never happening
>>
>>93363648
The point behind the modern Flash is that he's got godlike superpowers, yet he's more human than Batman.
If he was all gritty, you wouldn't be able to do much with him because he couldn't kill anyone and still be a hero.
And if he killed people, he'd just be Dio Brando.
>>
File: Justedge League.jpg (2MB, 3977x1451px) Image search: [Google]
Justedge League.jpg
2MB, 3977x1451px
>>93363796
>>93363648
shit forgot pic
How would you call this line-up though?
JL Dark would be perfect but it's taken...
>>
File: the Eradicator.jpg (34KB, 400x470px) Image search: [Google]
the Eradicator.jpg
34KB, 400x470px
>>93363889
Half of them are Outlaws.
Hey, does the Eradicator still exist? He fits more as a "edgy Superman."
>>
>>93363925
They showed a new Eradicator in Rebirth. Currently in the phantom zone if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>93363889
This is not what I'm looking for. I want characters that are OP but just.
>>
>>93364217
All of those characters have been or can be morally redeemed.
You could get a situation where they compromise on helping people, but not going over the line. Still, they'd put the hurt and the fear on criminals.
>>
>>93364301
Yeah, but they're irrational and/or cocky, and mostly doing it for the wrong reasons (not all of them)
>>
>>93360250
>>93361459
It is called "The Dark Flash Saga". Part of Wally's run, right after the Cobalt Blue arc.

Look it up.
>>
>>93360250
If you're looking for Attosecond, faster than instant teleportation, Silver-age bullshit Flash, I don't think anyone's ever done a definitive run of that similar to All-Star Superman.
Most of the normiebook image macros come from Wally stuff, so just pick up some of his comics and try those. Also read material from the Kingdom Come universe; there the Flash is so fast he never stops and is always vibrating between dimensions.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.