[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the most legendary fictional characters of all time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: us.jpg (132KB, 781x1023px) Image search: [Google]
us.jpg
132KB, 781x1023px
the most legendary fictional characters of all time
>>
>>93352482
Maybe of the 20th century, but all time includes shit like King Arthur, Hamlet, and Zeus.
>>
>>93352482
inb4 God and Jesus
>>
>>93352482
Spider-Man shits on Batman
>>
You forgot Superman dumbass
>>
>>93352599
fiction or nonfiction they are legendary status with their own names and variations in every country

>>93352660
I entirely agree

>>93352667
no I left him out on purpose he's the goku of the west in that he set the template for western superheroes but he doesn't have the same spark as these two
>>
>>93352576
>king arthur
historical figure
>hamlet
had to google this desu
>zeus
religious figure
>>
>>93352845

Not sure how being a religious/mythological figure detracts from its legendary status. Also,

>had to google Hamlet
so you're just a complete moron, got it.
>>
>>93352482
jesus
>>
>>93353015
not that they dont count but they're relevance in history is bound to persist more than a fictional superhero because of their impact on civilization and culture. its not as impressive given how established and worshipped Zeus was

it's like an apple not rotting as quickly as a banana... you sort of expect that

>>93353070
>not god
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>93352667
you wish, son. Bats and Spidey are unbeatable in terms of popularity and impact.
>>
>>93352756
Superman is above those 2. And Goku is the Superman of the East
>>
>>93353280
Maybe popularity atm, bit on impact Superman has them beat.
>>
new spider man is out tomorrow yeah?
>>
>not Sherlock Holmes
Are there any good Holmes comics?
>>
>>93352756
>but he doesn't have the same spark as these two
Tell me, when Batman died, was it national news? Did people send death threats to DC? Because they did for Superman.
>>
>>93352482
I love bruce wayne as spiderman
>>
>>93353344
nobody gave a shit about supes death outside the US.
>>
>>93353344
killing off the mascot of your countries fiction characters are never a good idea, same thing happened when goku died and gohan was supposed to become the mc but "fans" kept bitching

speaks nothing about popularity or status, it's just a rule of thumb also >>93353479
>>
File: images.jpg (33KB, 465x316px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
33KB, 465x316px
This is right picture:
>>
>>93353280
Superman is the very reason those 2 characters or any cape character in general exist. No other superhero character matches Superman in terms of impact.
>>
>>93353565
He wouldn't have clicked as a mascot if people didn't like him to begin with. Also, quit spreading that falsehood. No one bitched when Gohan replaced Goku, Toriyama simply went back to Goku because he didn't think Gohan had the right "criteria" to be the protagonist of Dragonball.
>>
File: the_comedian.jpg (153KB, 1017x786px) Image search: [Google]
the_comedian.jpg
153KB, 1017x786px
>>93352482
Childhood is wanting to be as optimistic and do-gooding as Batman, Spider-Man, and Superman.

Adulthood is realizing everybody else would rather be The Comedian.
>>
>>93353329
My nigga.
>>
>>93353743
Why the fuck is Spiderman so buff?
>>
>>93353329

no, just the adaptations for the cumberbitches
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.