[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were its Flaws?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 23

File: wonder womans first movie.jpg (472KB, 1382x2048px) Image search: [Google]
wonder womans first movie.jpg
472KB, 1382x2048px
What were its Flaws?
>>
>>93351609
Slow-mo
Themyscira worshiping Zeus/Daddy Zeus
Not enough women after leaving Themyscira
Ares could've used some more development
>>
>>93351609
too cheesy. Not the good kind of cheesy either. The hot pocket kind of cheese
>>
File: 3687532-7059404117-Ares_.jpg (21KB, 300x392px) Image search: [Google]
3687532-7059404117-Ares_.jpg
21KB, 300x392px
- framing device was unnecessary
- shitty Snyder-esque color grading
- Steve's three amigos were cool, but they didn't really have anything to do
- too much CG in the final fight
>>
The initial fight scene between the Amazons and the Germans had no bullets vs bracelets.
No games to decide who takes Steve home. Couldn't had that instead of the long ass conversation about sex and marriage on the boat.
>>
>>93351609
The mustache
>>
>>93351609
No Goddesses.
Not enough of the wacky comical villian duo of the doc and general making jokes while murdering people.
>>
>>93351765
>too much CG in the final fight
Yeah, they should have made a mock up of that tank to hang from wires to make it look real. Real lighting would have been better too. And would it have been so hard to actually rip up huge chunks of a runway? I mean come on.

OR MAYBE

People who complain about too much CGI are retards.
>>
>>93351845
*real lightning
>>
>>93351765
still using azz's stuff made me nut. please let the the siblings be a thing

NO BODY LIKES, AND WE DONT CARE! ;_;
>>
The entire fight with Ares felt out of place.
The whole "I can't tell Diana important plot details because it will ruin the audience's surprise--I mean, because I need to protect her somehow" also was weird.

But it was still solid.
>>
File: tumblr_mf95korr4Q1qa4cmfo4_1280.jpg (492KB, 800x849px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mf95korr4Q1qa4cmfo4_1280.jpg
492KB, 800x849px
>>93351933
small time my guy
>>
Gal Gadot

/thread
>>
>>93351609
No sex scene
>>
>>93351845
no you twit just used a better scene rather than sky trash it didn't need that. it also looked silly with Aries still looking like the one dude.
>>
>>93352090
yeah did they even kiss. I don't remember them kissing. also I like naive curious wondy and really don't want to deal with boring cynical Snyder shit again
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (140KB, 1280x729px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
140KB, 1280x729px
>>93351845
No, I mean they were standing on a flat plane with big ol' explosions in the background. The action was fun but it was so divorced from reality it felt odd.
>>
>>93352163
They kissed.
>>
>>93352163
I think he kissed her goodbye
>>
File: Orion don't give a shit..png (810KB, 620x849px) Image search: [Google]
Orion don't give a shit..png
810KB, 620x849px
>>93352065
Orion was a cool guy with a pair of steel balls.
>>
File: b4f.jpg (23KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
b4f.jpg
23KB, 569x428px
>>93351609
>>93351765

>definitely slow-mo obsessed
>Wonder Woman only conceived to kill Ares (not conceived for any other reason, but somehow this doesn't trigger new feminists)
>Wonder woman compares "Secretaries" to slavery but doesn't consider following orders from her mother and commander of Themyscira army as slavery when in reality a commander/soldier and secretary are quite similar in these terms.
>Steve and Wonder Woman are only on the ship to get back to the mainland for 1 night and came across a tug boat, if that's the case, how has no-one else found Themyscira up to this point. Also, this means that Themyscira is ridiculously close to the mainland.
>Wonder Woman running across no man's land and not stepping on any landmines or even being told there are landmines.
>Italian/russian guy is lover/horny man (stereotype)
>British guy with the cane is final boss
>for a greek god that was too weak to take over humanity he sure had a lot of power at the end of the movie
>not having Steve Trevor getting thrown out of the plane by the nazi pilot
>Not having Irish/scottish sniper guy take the shot at the airplane with the flammable gas and blowing it up saving everyone's life including Steve.
>not having Wonder Woman visit an elderly Steve Trevor.
>>
>>93352233
>Wonder woman compares "Secretaries" to slavery but doesn't consider following orders from her mother and commander of Themyscira army as slavery when in reality a commander/soldier and secretary are quite similar in these terms.

Are you being serious? She was going by Etta's description, which did make it sound like slavery. And clearly the chain of command in Themyscira was pretty fucking lax so she wouldn't think to associate military hierarchy with slavery.
>>
>>93352188
in the inn?
>>93352193
cause not here he just gave her the watch

I just remember it being weird that there was an implied sex scene and no kiss
>>93352220
new gods should get their own movie Diana can be in it to give normies context
>>
>>93351933
In retrospect I totally should have called the Ares twist because that dude had an Azzarello mustache. I was pretty sure that German Volgin wasn't going to be Ares (although his chat about mythology had me second-guessing) and for a moment there I thought they were gonna go crazy and have Dr. Poison - a woman?!?!?!?! - be Ares
>>
>>93351609
over reliance on slow-mo/bullet time during action scenes
>>
>>93351609
>Actor Playing Ares wasn't threatening at all.
>When WW went godmode and fought through the soldiers it looked bad. They could have done better.
>Ares Armor looking like Makeshift Garbage.
Other than that I didn't have any complaints. Really wish they voice modded Ares voice and made his face completely dark with red eyes. Also a cape for his armor.
>>
>>93351609
Falling into the CGI shitfest ending all of these movies end on, it really needs to stop. Remember when The Dark Knight ended with Batman getting shot and running away from the police as a fugitive? I miss those days. Iron Man ruined everything.
>>
>>93352220
>>93352065
his nu52 costume was rad. is he still around after that run?
>>
normies kind of liked it so it must be shit
>>
>>93351933
Azz's stuff is god tier and I wish it was more used.
Especially the Amazonian sons arc where they return to Themyscira and her sisters betraying her.
>>
>>93352294
>German Volgin
Ha, yeah pretty much
>>
>>93351765
They should bring old man Ares back for the sequel as a mentor figure. Best part of Azz's run.
>>
File: 1490076432219.png (646KB, 797x619px) Image search: [Google]
1490076432219.png
646KB, 797x619px
>goes crazy and starts killing german soldiers
>spares doc poison, one of the actual people responsible for steve having to an hero
>>
>>93352267
>Hello double standard, my bullshit friend
>I kind of hoped that you were already in bed
>your bullshit ways are kind of annoying
>especially when with my psyche you are toying.
>>
>>93351933
>>93352065
Those two dudes were fucking bros.
>>
>>93352363
It was what got me into wonder woman basically because it was lowkey what if American Gods was good capeshit
>>
>>93351933
>>93352065
goddamn I need to read this shit again. When is that omnibus coming out?
>>
File: Wonder Woman (2011-) 019-014.jpg (1MB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Woman (2011-) 019-014.jpg
1MB, 1920x2951px
>>93352220
Wondy crushed those steel balls though.
>>
>>93351609
>uneven pacing
>side characters were basically worthless, I can't even remember their names
>the General and Poison seemed like something out of a B movie
>Wonder Woman's retarded decision not to help humanity after she realizes that the war wasn't entirely Ares' doing
>neither party has their powers clearly defined before the final battle, so the finale just feels like CG garbage with a copout ending instead of a weighty brawl
>until the final battle basically nothing gives WW a physical challenge and she's just prancing around weaker people
Not a bad movie but not the 9/10 people say it was
>>
If the sword wasn't the Godkiller, did they enshrine some basic fucking sword?
>>
>>93352496
Volume 1 of the Absolute is already out. Next one comes out at the end of the year.
>>
>>93352539
>Volume 1 of the Absolute is already out.
awww shit son, I started collecting the comics at #19 so this is perfect
>>
>>93352428
>>>
> Anonymous 06/21/17(Wed)00:02:42 No.93352428 â–¶
>>>93351765
thats what I was thinking like you can't "kill" war. have him be there but apathetic like "shit I guess we cant stop the humans now so I'm gonna follow diana around to different wars and go EHH I TOLD YA" maybe we get a bit where Diana gets him to believe too
>>
>>93352517
More like she made them hers.
>>
>>93352522
it was a B- in my book.
>>
>>93352525
so she could ... idk that was pretty dumb in retrospect I mean like marvel dumb still most marvel has been solid 6 out of 10. this was at least like a 7.5
>>
>>93352517
Would feminists REEEE at the thought of their favorite heroine using her body to her advantage?
>>
>>93352525
>>93352647

It's because Hippolyta didn't want her knowing that she was the literal daughter of Zeus.
>>
>>93352587
>>93351765
>god killer
>No kratos cameo
>>
>>93352522
>>uneven pacing
>this fucking meme is still around

Stop. The only 'pacing' issues were the first like 20-30 minutes of the movie being kind of slow. After that it was a breeze.
>>
>>93352333
>>Actor Playing Ares wasn't threatening at all.
That was kinda the point.
Agree on the other two though.
>>
>>93351845
>Yeah, they should have made a mock up of that tank to hang from wires to make it look real. Real lighting would have been better too. And would it have been so hard to actually rip up huge chunks of a runway?

you can do all that with literal foam and wood lol
>>
>>93352706
speaking of which, you all know that the bull that was watching Wonder Woman when she jumped the crevice was Zeus right?
>>
>All the Greek Gods are dead
>Villain subplot with Doctor Poison felt underdeveloped despite having a large amount of focus
>Ares' ended up just being Magneto power wise
>no real build to Diana actually gaining enough prowess to kill Ares, only fights prior are the beach, alleyway and the town siege

I actually enjoyed the first two acts but Ares felt so out of place, would've been better to just leave it as fighting Doctor Poison and then leaving Ares for a sequel.
Make it so Diana has to confront the inherent selfishness of mankind as there isn't a massive figure (like Ares) to blame; only to tease to the audience that actually Ares was manipulating everything the whole time and that he's keeping himself hidden whilst preparing to make his move when he's fully recovered his strength
>>
>>93351609
It is unfortunately connected to Batman V Superman until DC smartens up and just decides to separate the two films and start a new Cinematic Universe based solely on Wonder Woman. It's not even that hard.
Also the final fight was a little too busy. I mean it's super confusing with everything going on. Seems like it would have been a cooler idea to have Ares be a benign force, saying he has no love for humans but he really doesn't give a shit if they wanna destroy themselves, and more just there to enforce the ideology that humans cause most of their own problems. Then Diana goes to help Steve and his boys defeat Dr Poison. You can still have Steve's heroic sacrifice and throw in a crazy final battle with her fighting like a big Steam-Powered Super Robot that Doc Poison whipped up. I dunno I just thought it was a cool twist when she finds out Ares isn't behind everything but then it kind of doubles back on that by still having him be behind it all, just not the way we thought. It kind of invalidates it's own revelation about human nature if Ares is still working behind the scenes. Granted he's just spit balling ideas at the bad guys and not compelling them to use them, but still.
>>
>>93351609
>Flaws
nu-2 as source
costumes
acting
action scenes and cgi
cast
script
>>
>slow-mo
>doing nothing cool with the WWI setting
>God fight was laughably boring and amounts to them throwing steel beams at each other
>Ares looked ridiculous with the facial hair
>Chris Pine and Gadot had godawful chemistry
>Not enough development with the side characters

I also thought the movie was fine.
>>
File: Kratos.jpg (518KB, 754x792px) Image search: [Google]
Kratos.jpg
518KB, 754x792px
>>93352731
Their stories are very similar.
I'd say it's an interesting dichotomy of man vs woman that Diana defeats Ares and goes on to be a hero who saves the world, whereas Kratos defeats Ares and goes on to just keep fucking shit up for the world, but let's be honest that has nothing to do with Kratos being a man, that's just how Kratos is. He's a dangerously insane person.
>>
>>93352922
>>Chris Pine and Gadot had godawful chemistry

You're literally the only person who thinks this.
>>
>>93352233
>Wonder Woman only conceived to kill Ares (not conceived for any other reason, but somehow this doesn't trigger new feminists)
Because she found a bigger purpose by the end of the movie. That's part of her character arc.

Following orders from a superior in an army is different from slavery, specially for old morals like the ones WW had at that point. Remember what she said to the British commanders, about real commanders being side by side fighting? A slave owner doesn't work side by side with the slaves.

>Steve and Wonder Woman are only on the ship to get back to the mainland for 1 night and came across a tug boat, if that's the case, how has no-one else found Themyscira up to this point. Also, this means that Themyscira is ridiculously close to the mainland.
While the time skip still felt a bit too brief, Steve stated clearly that they caught a ride.

>Wonder Woman running across no man's land and not stepping on any landmines or even being told there are landmines.
That's just a nitpick.

>>Italian/russian guy is lover/horny man (stereotype)
???

>>for a greek god that was too weak to take over humanity he sure had a lot of power at the end of the movie
But he wasn't too weak for that, that's how Greek Gods act. They influence human actions but they avoid to intervene directly.

>Not having Irish/scottish sniper guy take the shot at the airplane with the flammable gas and blowing it up saving everyone's life including Steve.
Steve's sacrifice was necessary for the climax, but it was obvious that Scottish guy's character arc was cut.

>not having Wonder Woman visit an elderly Steve Trevor.
This would've been terrible. Steve's sacrifice worked much better.
>>
>>93351609
>slow-mo
>slow-mo spin flips
>Amazons shown to die from bullets but don't take significant losses on the beach
>literally anyone can end up in Themyscira so how were they hidden from Ares
>constant sex jokes in the first few scenes with Steve
>no one guarding the Armory especially after an invasion
>WW shitting on all dresses for not being functional then decides on one that still isn't combat ready
>WW's naivety reaching the point of not even understanding basic directions
>WW tanking the entirety of the enemy front without someone shooting her legs or head
>sneaking into an invitation-only German event featuring many high ranking members of the military by just making the greet uncomfortable
>stealing a car at such an event without someone noticing
>WW walking around with a sword barely sheathed in her dress
>gas can eat through masks but Steve can stand on the edges and breathe find
>nobody notices the fighting on the edge of their military air base
>Ares is revealed to have trimmed his mustache since ancient times
>said mustache remains visible through the God of War's garbage helmet
>nobody thought to bring a bomb to a demolition job that they could have put on the plane instead of Steve
>>
>>93352967
I'm also the only person who thought their improvised boat scene was fucking retarded

you could literally slide in any random female and male protagonist and it would be the exact same conversation, its like Paul Feige wrote their lines
>>
File: 1486622629407.gif (2MB, 162x149px) Image search: [Google]
1486622629407.gif
2MB, 162x149px
>Wonder Woman rage mode scene

>Her rage power is that she poses on a real fast conveyor belt and punches dudes in a row
>>
>>93353004
>or have irish guy shoot plane at last minute to make him a relevant character that does something
>>
>>93352451
>what is a mental breakdown
>>
>>93353098
If he did, it'd still be fukken stupid that he's able to make all the adjustments needed to shoot the plane once it's both far away and in a place that would actually penetrate through the hull and into the gas canisters in order to spark the gas.
>>
>>93352732
Seriously, do people not even know what pacing is, because it seems to be the go to criticism for every fucking movie, yet nobody can ever explain what they mean.
>>
>>93351609
The ending. Good lord, that ending with Ares was really fucking stupid.
>>
>>93351699

Slow-mo made me dislike the beginning of Age of Ultron, totally.

It was less jarring for Wonder Woman when rewatching it, just thought it should be that way when bullets aren't fast to you and you're just fighting a bunch of soldiers.
>>
>>93351609
>Flaws
In the movie name
>>
>>93351609
Predictable, safe, boring, repetitive.
At this point capeshit it's all a samey blur.
Also, these movies have budgets upwards of $150 million, why is the CGI so bad?
>>
File: _4dwLf.gif (937KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
_4dwLf.gif
937KB, 320x240px
>>93352986
>comparing secretary to slavery
>a slave owner doesn't work side by side with the slaves
actual definition of a secretary
>A secretary or personal assistant is a person whose work consists of supporting management, including executives, using a variety of project management, communication, or organizational skills. These functions may be entirely carried out to assist one other employee or may be for the benefit of more than one. In other situations a secretary is an officer of a society or organization who deals with correspondence, admits new members, and organizes official meetings and events.
>implying that bosses and secretaries don't work together at their place of business to ensure their clients are well treated and work gets done. Also up until the 1930s (much like war field nurses) being a secretary was a male profession
>>
>>93352862
>new Cinematic Universe based solely on Wonder Woman.
I get where you're coming from but no
>>
>>93353134
not if an explosive was tied/wrapped to the wing or outer hull of the plane
>>
>>93353142
Peace and love through violence!
>>
>>93351609

Being too good for its own good, now Justice League will be expected to be this cool lady, a somewhat interesting main guy, and a bunch of weirdos tagging along.

So it will be like a good guys Suicide Squad.
>>
>>93353140
If anything, I think it's one of WW strongest points. I was kinda afraid when I saw it was almost 2.5 hours because superhero movies can hardly justify such length, and while some minutes could be trimmed, it just went by without me even realizing.
I find pacing problems when I'm constantly being driven out of the movie by the thought of how long would it take for the movie to end. It happened to me both in BvS and CW, which really dragged on and on. WW didn't have this problem at all.
>>
>>93353231
So, a bomb that they they had prepared, primed, and all wrapped up to go on the side of the hull in a way that it doesn't fall off during flight, but not set on a fuse.
>>
>>93353268
I completely agree. I was debating on seeing it because I've been burned out by superhero movies, but it was entertaining all the way through. Something I can't say about GOTG 2, Civilian war, or god forbid the previous DC movies.
>>
>>93353203
Yes, and Etta explained right away that it wasn't slavery, and that she actually was well paid and liked the job.
I'm sorry a little joke triggered you so bad.
Imagine what that scene would've been like if instead of shrugging it off, Steve would've gone in an autisitc rant like most /co/ and /tv/ users when they heard that line in the trailers.
>>
>>93353300
good point. Come to think of it, why didn't they just blow up the plane on the ground?
>>
File: 1477266451829.jpg (30KB, 261x287px) Image search: [Google]
1477266451829.jpg
30KB, 261x287px
>>93351782

tell me about it, what the hell were they thinking?
>>
>>93353319
>imagine what the scene would have been like if instead of shrugging it off, that Etta/Wonder Woman went into an autistic rant about how oppressive men are and how she wants to chop all their cocks off and then kicks Steve in the balls and proceeds to burn down the store all while stabbing men in the process.
>>
>>93353345
Because it would've spread the gas and kill everybody on the hangar.
>>
>>93353319
>i-i-i-it's just a little joke
>ignoring the rest of the movie
nice try SJW
>>
>>93353345
So Steve could have his special moment with WW. Arguably it'd be more heroic and driving to WW if all the humies sacrificed themselves to stop the gassing, but the writers didn't want that.
>>
>>93353378
Yeah, glad they didn't do it either way and both acted like sane people.

I see you're still triggered about it though.
>>
>>93353385
>ignoring the rest of the movie
First off, he was refering to that single moment, and that's what it is, a joke.

And what am I supposedly ignoring about the rest of the movie?
>>
>>93352949
>tfw he's going to kill all the norse gods and team up with the world serpent which destroys the world(again)

Wonder Woman! Help us!
>>
>>93353385
You're getting all worked up over small joke, yet you guys always complain about SJWs being triggered.
>>
>>93353228
Does have to be solely based on Wonder Woman. I'm just saying rejigger it so BVS is no longer canon. Then we can start with a fresh slate save for Wonder Woman.
>>
>The island protection is basically just invisibility, which would do almost nothing in the Mediterranean sea, that was extremely navigational and the main commercial sea way for Europe until the 16th century, yet apparently no one discovered it until 1918
>Diana basically barely acknowledge she has super powers
>Ares's secret identity was painfully obvious by his second scene
>Diana and Steve's three companions were good, but they barely had any importance for the plot and were there only to not have the trip being only Diana and Steve
>Ares was too hammy to bear
>Ares said that he was not the reason humanity is bad, he just whispered ideas in the ears of people and then let them choose, yet as soon as he died everyone start hugging each other, without a single German soldier doing anything about the enemy soldiers in the base
>>
>>93351609
it came out after captain america
>>
>>93353400
It made Steve's sacrifice more important, since he decided to spare everyone from a horrible death, including the Germans and seeing Steve's friends trying to comfort each other when facing death also worked to inspire her to defeat Ares.
>>
File: ebb.jpg (30KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
ebb.jpg
30KB, 500x374px
>>93353406
eh, that or I'm just screwing with you because I had to sit through two sociology classes and an art appreciation class where the professor used her position to try to enforce her radical racial views about how European descended Americans are stealing the culture of other nations by choosing to wear weaves and dreadlocks and wear clothing that resembles patterns from other nations, but denied that anyone who is non European descended can also be stealing culture.
>>
>>93353140
They don't. That buzzword started when MoS came out and people were saying it was disjointed and had uneven pacing or some shit. It's just a word people have latched on to to sound knowledgeable.
>>
>>93351609
>beginning was slow to get moving, but unless they were just gonna cut right to Steve and WW meeting there's not much they could've done, since this is supposed to establish WW's context as much as anything else
>not enough about the meaninglessness of WWI, the movie really feels like they wanted to do the classic WWII setting but wanted to superficially separate her from Captain America
>Gal Gadot is alright, but cannot process emotional reactions with her face for the life of her
>her staring down at Dr. Poison makes her look like a crazed psychopath, rather than some one fucking furious
>a lot of the posing, like her busting out of the tank tread when Steve dies and her sliding towards the camera at the end look silly
>the WW theme is good, but pretty tonally at odds with the rest of the movie
>>
>>93353515
Exactly. I won't deny that some movies have this problem, but people have been using it for every blockbuster that comes out.
>>
>>93353494
Yeah but realistically, Trevor wouldn't need to do that, and the same driving force could have been achieved if she saw all of the humies put their lives on the line for the greater good and stopping the war. Steve's heroic sacrifice was cliche at best, but that's not to say that 90% of his interactions with WW weren't already.
>>
>>93353486
>>Diana and Steve's three companions were good, but they barely had any importance for the plot and were there only to not have the trip being only Diana and Steve
They were important for Diana to get a broader sense of mankind. They all showed different aspects of what being human means, and by the end, they also inspired her to fight.

>Ares said that he was not the reason humanity is bad, he just whispered ideas in the ears of people and then let them choose, yet as soon as he died everyone start hugging each other, without a single German soldier doing anything about the enemy soldiers in the base
Maybe because they just saw a fight between two gods, one of them yelling about being the god of war, and saw him being defeated.
>>
>>93351609
The lead actress.
Most of the action scenes with Wonder Woman.
Lack of challenges for Wonder Woman
Personally did not like using the lasso as a whip.
>>
>>93353569
Except despite this, they pin down Trevor's friends in a firefight up to the very moment that WW filled Ares with lightning. Of course, the first time this big boom between two gods does nothing, but it suddenly matters now.
>>
>>93353556
>and the same driving force could have been achieved if she saw all of the humies put their lives on the line for the greater good and stopping the war.
Not really, because seeing people alive that still could use her help and positive influence is what finally drove her to defeat Ares. It wasn't just Steve's sacrifice. Maybe they could've set up the sacrifice in a more convincing way, but the sacrifice itself worked perfect to get WW to the place she needed to be at the end of the movie.
>>
>>93353609
The whole sequence would work better if their fight was much more destructive and had everyone fleeing for their lives in the background. It would help establish the whole "two gods just wreck everything around them in the context of a normal war" and make the soldiers having some sort of bond afterwards feel more justified. As is, the sequence suffers because they needed Trevor and his dudes trying to stop the gas, which doesn't get up in the air until the fight is already going and needed a lot of Germans to get it going in the first place.
>>
File: 1498014870627[1].jpg (24KB, 700x381px) Image search: [Google]
1498014870627[1].jpg
24KB, 700x381px
>there are still Gal haters on /co/

Pathetic desu.
>>
>>93353498
>A trauma trigger is an experience that causes someone to recall a previous traumatic memory, although the trigger itself need not be frightening or traumatic and can be indirectly or superficially reminiscent of an earlier traumatic incident.

Yep, you just proved that I was right in my assumption.
>>
>>93353645
With all the companions fighting to set the gas alight, WW gets inspired by the fact that humans will fight to their last for the greater good, as not only are they trying to save the lives of their countrymen, but everyone involved in the war, even if they've lost their own homes to the people of those fighting beside them. Not only that, but it's basically them fighting to stop the influence of Ares, which is something that WW lost drive in for a moment.

With Steve bombing himself, she just gets emotional.
>>
File: 1498015620642.jpg (2KB, 48x48px) Image search: [Google]
1498015620642.jpg
2KB, 48x48px
>>93351609
>What were its Flaws?
took me a second, but I found it.
otherwise, it was pretty enjoyable.
>>
>>93351609
>>93351609

Worse part of the film and what earned it the biggest loss of most points, to me, was the ending. It would be a solid -A in my book if the ending went differently. The pacing of the scene was ruined when they did the "flashback to Steve". I also honestly would have liked it better if she attempted to offer mercy to Ares. To be even more honest I would have think skipping the DBZ battle with instead Ares just going "this is honestly just all these idiots" and fucking off to go inspire the next group of warmongers.
>>
>>93352284
If New Gods got their own movie it would be shit and you know it.
If they can't even get Superman right what makes you think they can get Jack Kirby right?
>>
>>93351609
it was pretty boring
>>
>>93353661
>more destructive
Did you miss Ares wrecking shit and then building an armor from the debris? If anything, I'm glad the film didn't go full retard and they leveled a whole city or something like that.
And if it was a much bigger event, WW's existence wouldn't have been able to be kept a secret for so many years. They had to keep it somehow low key for that to work.
>>
>>93353692
Did you miss the part where she sees Steve's buddies trying to comfort each other? It was important because she saw humans weren't only about destroying and fighting each other.
>>
>>93353729
Ares blew up maybe a couple of gas tanks and a few planes far away from the rest of the fighting that was going on about the flame. Him and WW were off in their own corner of the airfield, having no influence over what the Germans and Trevor's group were doing.
>>
File: 8cb1017bfce62376fe76d.jpg (152KB, 1000x866px) Image search: [Google]
8cb1017bfce62376fe76d.jpg
152KB, 1000x866px
>>93353470
>yet you guys always complain about SJWs being triggered.
>>
>>93353747
Yes, but after that their fight got bigger and flashier. It was obvious that by the end the men stopped shooting and fighting each other, or Steve friend's would've been dead since they were outnumbered and out of ammo.
>>
>>93353452
>And what am I supposedly ignoring about the rest of the movie?
he whole SJW-plot?
>>
>>93353729
For all the shit he throws around, they still had german soldiers just going about their jobs and defending the base. It's not even about more damage, but that damage getting closer to the humans and making them try to get the fuck away from this nonsense. It also wouldn't matter for Wonder Woman not being widely known, because it was just one base. One base that was the generals secret gas base too. As it is, the scene ends with a huge bunch of soldiers picking themselves up after Wonder Woman makes Ares explode with lightning and her just standing right in front of them. Nothing I proposed would've exposed her more than that. In both cases, it's easily passed off as "soldiers have a bunch of big fish stories but as long as this doesn't happen around modern cameras no one will really believe it."
>>
>>93353707
>and fucking off to go inspire the next group of warmongers.

Yup. You could have a scene with some of the remaining German soldiers surrendering. Wonder Woman telling Ares he should learn more about humanity outside of just their wars. Get to actually know one of them
>They don't want to be this way Ares. They can be better than this. They weren't born planning to be soldiers. Killers in a battlefield. They had dreams. Even this man. What did you want to be before all this?

a painter
>>
>>93351609
Since they had an black Artemis already on Themyscira they can never have her as a red-headed goddess from Bana-Mighdall. Which kills alot of potential future stories.
>>
>>93353796
I explained how I understood it here
>>93353786
>>
>>93353834
Not only is she a niggress, but she's not even an actor, just some ugly boxer they found. I really hope there's another Artemis out there, the one everyone knows.
>>
>>93353830

That would be a little to dark, but it's hilarious.
>>
>>93353745
Except that we already had a whole sequence of events where WW gets rather pissed about this. Remember the whole chunk of the plot that was the village? How WW was pissed about men not wanting to push past NML to save it? How WW was even more pissed when Trevor stopped her from killing Ludendorff and stopping the gas that destroyed that very village? Imagine how much more driving it would be to show that Trevor's group wasn't just mindlessly fighting a war to save themselves. That they actually cared about saving the innocents on all sides, even at the cost of themselves. It would have been much more driving to WW and remind her of her duty instead of just them losing the war that they were propagating in her eyes.
>>
I empathised more with Steve Trevor than I did with Wonder Woman.
>>
>>93353787
Yes, because having a female character be the hero makes it a SJW plot.
>>
>>93353928
I would have much preferred Steve Trevor's Howling Commandos trying to stop the evil machinations of Super German Ludendorf and his sidekick, Dr. Poison.
>>
>>93353666
Why wouldn't it?
She's an awful actress.
>>
I was bothered by the fact that she never took any battle damage aside from a cut on her arm when she first met Steve and never got any dirt on her at all.
>>
>>93353897
What? No. Like I said, the point of Steve's friends trying to comfort each other was to show her that humans weren't just about fighting each other, and that's what helps her regaining faith in mankind and turn herself into a positive influence. How would she get inspired by "love", as she says, in your scenario?
>>
>>93353989
Nah, that meme doesn't fly anymore. Just admit you're a waifufag already.
>>
File: GADOT LOOKS LIKE THAT?.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GADOT LOOKS LIKE THAT?.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>93354051
No, i'm not.
She's still a rat faced skeleton.
>>
>>93354060
>still posting this webm like it means anything anymore

Breh, you're just making yourself look more like a moron.
>>
>>93354085
No ass, no hips, no tits, weird face, below average at her job.
>>
>>93354105
>No ass, no hips, no tits, weird face

So you're just a waifufag. Got it.
>>
>>93354111
What?
>>
>>93352339
>Remember when The Dark Knight ended with Batman getting shot and running away from the police as a fugitive?

That's because he had already defeated the primary threat, you only had to resolve the Two-Face sub-plot, which posed a far smaller scale threat.
>>
>>93353968
To be honest they almost got it right, the last 20-30 minutes where they wrap around back is super powered slugfest with ares was the downfall of the third act
>>
>>93354147
And his primary threat didn't even end in a fight. Joker tackled him, Batman countered it, then they talked for a few minutes before he left. This fad of ending every one of these movies with a CGI shitfest needs to stop.
>>
They really need to address why she took a break for a 100 years
>>
>>93354045
Because in the movie, they're comforting each other because they're losing. In my scenario, their love stems from them making the ultimate sacrifice to rectify the mistake that drove WW away from them to begin with. Its them willing to give their lives to save further innocents, instead of failing to do their job and hugging each other about it.
>>
>>93354168
We'll you're comparing two different types of movies. Batman wasn't fighting a god, so of course it wasn't gonna be some epic CGI filled battle. Nolan also intended to make his trilogy a sequel realistic as he could, which wasn't the intention with Wonder Woman.
>>
>>93354060
>she has a rat face
I'd still fuck her in her little rat butthole
>>
>>93354175
Because WW2 obviously couldn't be Ares since she blew him up, so she deserved a break
>>
Gadot can't act or do her own fights.
>>
>>93354204
They still could have ended it with less fire and explosions and laser beams. It wasn't as bad as most, but still lame.
>>
>>93354242
I agree, just thought the Dark Knight comparison was a little unfair.
>>
>>93351609
Ares, and the last fight sequence. Amazonian accents were shitty (other than Gal's).
>>
>>93354230
She did most of her own stunts. There's plenty of behind the scenes videos you can watch of them.
>>
>to stop the war I have to beat the god of war!!
I was like, there is no fucking way this will actually happen, what about all of history that follows? And the upcoming JL movie is about an invasion, an act of war, so the God of War will have a hand in that right?
>Nope, Ares blows up, soldiers start hugging one another and colors come out
It was fun at the time, but like BvS and SS, it falls apart later on. Still was fun to watch though. Wasn't a big fan of the firey background for the final fight again.
>>
>>93353863
>she's not even an actor, just some ugly boxer they found
Forgot about that as well. Although since she was never actually called Artemis of Bana-Mighdall in the movie they could always re-cast an actual Artemis and pretend the one in WW wasn't her......but that's not going to happen. The internet outrage at them "replacing" a black "actress" with a white one would be insane.
>>
Friendly reminder that Wonder Woman is currently on track to make more at the box office than BvS.
>>
>>93353957
>Yes, because having a female character be the hero makes it a SJW plot.
Nope, SJW propaganda makes it SJW plot
>>
>>93354480
Great argument.
>>
>>93352517
They call her a hero? Superman would never do that shit.
>>
>>93351609
>amazon
>two breasts

they burn one as a baby so it doesn't get in the way when firing a bow.
>>
>>93354399

They didn't when Harry Potter did it, and that was in the middle of the strongest moment of the SJW movement and was twice as egregious.
>>
>>93352517
Just a reminder that Diana did this WHILE dating Clark
>>
>>93353345
>>93353380
so just put a timed charge and fly off with a parachute
>>
>>93354492
yep any problems?
>>
>>93354557
Azz's Wonder Woman was pretty much as elseworlds, I don't think she ever interacted with anything going on in the New 52 at the time.
>>
>>93354577

>ww1
>parachutes

Fuck that, use the wing suit. Or even better whip out the jet pack after using the auto pilot feature.
>>
>>93354588
That's one of the reasons why I liked it so much, no "for the rest of this story read X Comic!". Though this did get mentioned during Superman Doomed, Clark botched her out for not asking for help with the First Born.
>>
>>93354588
It was the best part of it. No shoehorned crossovers just Wondy and the gods of Olympus.
>>
File: 1310481500822.jpg (36KB, 805x669px) Image search: [Google]
1310481500822.jpg
36KB, 805x669px
>>93351609
>Film is loved and does great
>Better dwell on it's flaws!
>>
>>93354668
Where do you think we are? /co/ doesn't ever talk about things it's posters like
>>
>>93354668
>people "love" capeshit on the basis that isn't a dumpster fire like Green Lantern
This is why these movies will always suck.
>>
>>93354668
>>Film is loved and does great
Yeah we'll care about tumblr opinion
>>
>>93354783
Was GL that bad? I didn't see it
>>
>>93354857
GL was supposed to be DC's Iron Man.
DCEU's Green Lantern is coming as late as 2020 to distance itself from it.
>>
>>93354864
shit man, hopefully it does well but i'm not expecting anything from the DCEU
>>
>>93354977
It's sadly going to be written and possibly directed by David S. Goyer.
>>
I loved the film, but of course any film has flaws. These are the problems I had with it

>Major theme is that the world is complex and killing the big bad villain doesn't simply end war and misery
>Wonder Woman kills big bad villain, and very next scene is literally "EXTRA EXTRA: WAR AND MISERY ENDED!"

Film should have ended with the war continuing, to cement the theme that even though Wonder Woman did some good in the world, strife and suffering continues. But she is at peace with that, because she now realizes that even if you can't save everyone, saving who you can save is worth it.

Or, if they needed to have the war end to match up with the timeline of the real WWI, they could have at least indicated that the war didn't end as a direct consequence of killing Ares, as events contemporaneous with Wonder Woman's adventure led to the armistice.

>Amazons know all languages... even ones that developed while they've been isolated on their island
>And their main language is English for some reason

I accept aliens and fantasy characters speaking in English for the sake of the English audience, because I just assume that they are actually speaking in their own language in-universe, and the audience only hears it in English as a stylistic device to avoid having to have 20 minutes of subtitles. But, when Trevor comes to the island and understands the Amazons, it becomes clear that, no, they were actually just speaking English the whole time.

>Unnecessary framing device
Framing devices should still add something to the meaning of the film. The only reason there was one in this film was that "hey guys remember that this is a shared universe and Batman exists and Justice League is coming out in November."
>>
>>93353830
wundebar
>>
>>93355032
>Film is supposed to explain why Wonder Woman gave up on humanity and how she ended up where she is in BvS
>But film actually ended with Wonder Woman not giving up on humanity
Actually, this isn't really that big a flaw. Even though it's inconsistent, who really cares if it's inconsistent with Snyder shit? It's a better ending anyhow.

>Swords don't work like swords in this universe, unless they are used against CGI

Okay, so Diana trains with Antiope with real swords... isn't there the possibility that they could kill each other? You'd think that training isn't meant to be lethal, it's meant to prepare you for lethal predicaments. Why not use batons? Unless they were holding back and not trying very hard to stab each other. In which case, doesn't that undermine the purpose of training?

Also, when the Germans storm Themyscira, the Amazons strike with swords, but nobody gets cut or anything. I understand this is a PG-13 movie and I don't expect to see decapitated heads and entrails, but you'd think they'd pull the camera away from the sword strikes in order to keep blood to a minimum, instead of showing the strikes, but having the Germans just fall down as if swords are blunt instruments.

>Major theme is that war is complex and isn't just good guys vs. bad guys
>For the most part, it is portrayed as good guys (Allies) vs. bad guys (Germans)

There is some lip service paid to how the conflict isn't clear-cut, but for the most part... the Germans are the bad guys.
>>
>>93354787
What does that even mean?
>>
>>93355029
a-at least he wrote the story for TDK right?
>>
>>93351765
>- shitty Snyder-esque color grading

I think it felt right in the trenches... it's only that ending scene that looked like a video game.
>>
>>93355143
Only SJW loves that film
>>
>cheap budget means bad CGI
>gadot's acting left to be desired
Other than that it was one of the best capemovies of the 2010s and the best of 2017 by a mile. I hope you shills don't make this thread everyday now that WW is one of the most succesful capeshits ever though, you need to move on
>>
>>93354864
>>93354977
Well, at least this way Ryan Raynolds was free to play Deadpool
>>
>>93355232
But will it be an award winner like Suicide Squad?
>>
>>93355232
>cheap budget
These movies are done as quick as possible.
Civil War and BvS had awful CGI too.
>>
>>93355252
Let's hope not, I'm already worried for our beloved MCU shills
>>
>>93351609
Black """"Greek"""" Amazons
>>
>>93351845
>Yeah, they should have made a mock up of that tank to hang from wires to make it look real.
Did you know in actual WWI/WWII they had inflatable tanks, used to make it look like a fortification had more firepower than it actually did? It's a technique as old as time. Genghis Khan's army would light twice as many fires at night as they actually needed, to make it look like the army was twice its actual size.
>>
>>93355304
>""""Greek""""
They aren't greeks or even pseudogreeks anon
>>
>>93355295
I really wish we could just do away with the company wars garbage, it's all so tiring. I'm just happy to have things from both of them (movies and comics) that I can enjoy.
>>
>>93355295
Meh, it would have probably meant more if SS didn't receive one already
Now they would not only say that it's only because of SJW, feminism or whatever, but they would argue that we WB would and can buy their awards which, after SS, is not that unbelievable, to be honest
>>
>>93355371
That makes little sense considering it would be chaper to buy reviews thab awards both things happen though suicide squad deserved that particular oscar too
>>
>>93355439
>suicide squad deserved that particular oscar too
Yeah because SS have main Hlywood Drama Queen (aka Will Smith)
>>
Third act being the main thing that brought the whole movie down and having a typical Snyder looking showdown.

>>93352949
In 3, he killed the gods for vengeance, then it was revealed that his vengeance was used by Athena to ascend to a higher power. When Kratos opened the box, he absorbed the power of hope, which makes him as powerful as a god. Kratos kills himself to give this power of hope to humans and animals alike.
>>
>>93351609
The shitty cgi newr the beginning
Killing the gods right off the bat (seriously, way to cut off some good story ideas)
The quipping about sex right as they're leaving Themyscara
Diana pushing "gasp, this one man killing people must be Ares!". How do you know he wasn't just leading the Kraut, huh Princess?
They got the fashion of the time slightly wrong during the lil clothes montage
Diana acting like a spoiled child when there was a whole war happening that could be feeding Ares
The resolution with Ms. Poison was a lil disappointing
The cgi and sudden need for trash armor near the end
I understand the troops are all happy they didn't die, but was a group hug with the enemy really appropriate? Come on, you were just shooting at each other.

Still, despite all that, good movie. Solid 7.5/10, soft 8.5.
>>
>>93352090
But they had sex though.
>>
>>93355469
>Diana pushing "gasp, this one man killing people must be Ares!". How do you know he wasn't just leading the Kraut, huh Princess?
That's kinda the point of the movie, that she was wrong.

>Diana acting like a spoiled child when there was a whole war happening that could be feeding Ares
???
>>
>>93352766
Do we actually know that or are you just assuming? It's not too out-there or anything but...
>>
>>93352986
>>Wonder Woman only conceived to kill Ares (not conceived for any other reason, but somehow this doesn't trigger new feminists)
>Because she found a bigger purpose by the end of the movie. That's part of her character arc
...Wwwwww-Wat?.
>>Wonder woman compares "Secretaries" to slavery but doesn't consider following orders from her mother and commander of Themyscira army as slavery when in reality a commander/soldier and secretary are quite similar in these terms.
>Following orders from a superior in an army is different from slavery, specially for old morals like the ones WW had at that point. Remember what she said to the British commanders, about real commanders being side by side fighting? A slave owner doesn't work side by side with the slaves.
Hi there, I'm from this country called America and know something about world history so far as slavery is concerned...Uhhh...more than half of the time, yes, masters did work with their slaves. Look it up. Myth busted. Moving on.
>>Steve and Wonder Woman are only on the ship to get back to the mainland for 1 night and came across a tug boat, if that's the case, how has no-one else found Themyscira up to this point. Also, this means that Themyscira is ridiculously close to the mainland.
>While the time skip still felt a bit too brief, Steve stated clearly that they caught a ride.
It's called poor writing. Got a lot of that after the Tranformers movies were a thing.
>>Wonder Woman running across no man's land and not stepping on any landmines or even being told there are landmines.
>That's just a nitpick.
You. Back of the room. Hush.
>>
>>93356697
>I'm from this country called America
>know something about world history
Top kek
>>
>>93352986
>>93356697
>>>Italian/russian guy is lover/horny man (stereotype)
>???
Yeah, again, bad writing. Welcome to the post Michael Bay era.
>>>for a Greek god that was too weak to take over humanity he sure had a lot of power at the end of the movie
>But he wasn't too weak for that, that's how Greek Gods act. They influence human actions but they avoid to intervene directly.
You're close, and stop making excuses for how these shit-birds handled Ares.
>>Not having Irish/Scottish sniper guy take the shot at the airplane with the flammable gas and blowing it up saving everyone's life including Steve.
>Steve's sacrifice was necessary for the climax, but it was obvious that Scottish guy's character arc was cut.
Bad...Writing...period.
>>not having Wonder Woman visit an elderly Steve Trevor.
>This would've been terrible. Steve's sacrifice worked much better.
Nah, 'cuz. Nah. You're what's wrong with focus groups today.
>>
>>93355539
The scene where she pouts how everyone didn't just stop war-ing and hold hands, right before Steve and his friends get ready to high-jack the plane.
>Mother was right, you don't deserve me.
That scene.
>>
File: FACTS_mutha-FUCKah-.jpg (56KB, 598x451px) Image search: [Google]
FACTS_mutha-FUCKah-.jpg
56KB, 598x451px
>>93356760
>dissing someone from a country who pretty much wrote the book on slavery abolition.
>Was force-fed world history all relative to slavery especially because he is a product of the American South-East.
>Knows that, "Slavery's bad, mm'kay? And if yer white...FEEL SHAME OR YOU WILL BE BLACK-BALLED FROM ALL OF THE THINGS!"
**Adorably presses his chubby cheeks between his fists as he leans forward on the desk with wide, curious eyes**
"Tell me a story, cousin Anon."
>>
>>93356857
>amerifat keep trying to hide his american education
>>
File: are_you_TRYING_to_be_stupid.gif (1MB, 300x191px) Image search: [Google]
are_you_TRYING_to_be_stupid.gif
1MB, 300x191px
>>93356891
>amerifat keep trying to hide his american education
>"amerifat" mentioned
>claim made of education attempted to be concealed. "trying to hide his American education."
>did not even bloody bother to capitalize "American" simply to be grammatically correct for the sake of legibility.
...I honestly don't have to try, do I?...You're your own disappointment, aren't you Euro-pleb?
>>
>>93351609
>bad slow-mo
>shitty final battle
>weak villains
>too much romance, didn't particularly care for the WW/Steve stuff
>not enough of Steve's bros, they were pretty cool
I enjoyed the movie, but my favorite part was the whole Diana being heroic thing and fighting for her ideals. No Man's Land scene and her telling those generals that they should be with the soldiers in battle were the highlights. I also really liked her speech about how people have both dark and light inside them and no hero can defeat that.

All the romance stuff just fell flat for me and every time I was just waiting for the heroic shit to start again.
>>
>>93357333
>telling those generals that they should be with the soldiers in battle
That slightly angered me, instead
I know that she didn't have any knowledge about how the war was fought during WWI, but having the generals on the front would be an awful idea for so many reasons, yet no one tries to correct he
>>
No one here is miffed they never gave an explanation for the costume?

Instead of being fashioned based on the flag of Steve Trevor's homeland it's just a regular Amazonian armor set.
>>
>>93357715
Still better than the Perez explanation
>We have been separated from the rest of the world for millennia until the arrival of Steve Trevor...
>Except for that woman that arrived only a few years before Steve and quickly became our heroine, to the point that we modeled WW costume after the flag she showed us

Also with the new changes it's not necessarily modeled after the American flag. It used to have star and shit like that that made obvious the American model, but red white and blue aren't exclusively american colors
>>
How about the fact that she's never referred to as 'Wonder Woman' during the whole movie?
>>
>>93351609
-Questionable action.
-Gadot can't act. If they hadn't written Diana as a clueless moron, it would have been a disaster.
-Dumbing down of greek mythology into judeo-christian good vs evil.
-A bunch of pointless quirky characters introduced halfway through, most basically do nothing and could have been written out easily.
-Decent message about human nature and there's no big evil to kill and fix everything directly at odds with third act where a big evil shows up.
-Ares is and has always been just a british dude.
>>
>>93351609

Whole thing is ok at best, final battle is total garbage.

>What do they mean by maling the villain a white male ?
>>
>>93357792
There's white on Gadot's costume?
>>
>>93358069
So it IS basically First Avenger Redux.
>>
>>93356760
We won both world wars. I think we know a thing about history
>>
>>93358125
I was talking about Wonder Woman costume in general, not precisely the movie's one

which, now that I go back to look at it,
had very little white anyway, so technically my bad
>>
>ending with a trite platitude
>>
>>93358163
And France have won the 100 years war. Does that mean that they know more than 10 times more history than the Americans by definition?
>>
>>93358163
>We won both world wars.
You didn't fight in both woorld wars, you are not even a nation (you are too young)
>>
The final scene back in modern day was a wasted chance to introduce Cheetah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9-o9DApwo8
>>
>>93358505
Sequel bait usually suck anyway. Why not introduce a character when you've actually sat down to decide they are needed for the story, and how you want to depict them? Instead of just throwing a cameo into a completely different story for the sake of fanwankery.

Imagine if Batman Begins, instead of just ending with a Joker card, went to some scene of The Joker wringing his hands in his lair or some shit. Before TDK was written. Before Heath Ledger was cast. Before Nolan and Ledger took the time to craft their version of the character.

That would be some "mysterious man in trench coat teases Sinister Six for no reason" bullshit in ASM2.
>>
>>93358505
>video
Why anything related with WW sucks if you are not emasculated faggot?
>>
>>93351609
Found it a bit too long, for a start. Unnecessary changes. Too much sword and shield instead of tiara throwing. KIlling off certain character. Could have used the thing about the bracers keeping her berserk rage in check.

Not bad, though.
>>
anyone else hate the bit of scalp above the crown, why didn't they just put it all the way to her hairline?
>>
The Scottish guy and the Indian. The former's arc was clearly incomplete, while the latter's entire character is 'waaah my people were wronged by whites'
>>
>love conquers all

seriously?
>>
-As others have said, the final fight was lame. I don't know why they thought it was a good idea to have him throw shrapnel.

-Because of the lame fight, it made me question Ares's ability to kill the other gods. It also made me question were the goddesses were. It would have been nice to see Athena or Hecate.

-I would have liked it if other mythical creatures were around to challenge Diana or more German super soldiers.

All the other problems I have with movie have already been covered in this thread.
>>
A distracting horrible Israeli accent.
Seriously, her English is TERRIBLE.
>>
>>93360185
>All the Germans remember is being defeated by some kind of super powered Jew

We got our plot hook for the sequel!
>>
>>93359249
>The former's arc was clearly incomplete, while the latter's entire character is 'waaah my people were wronged by whites'

He literally had two lines about that, but I can see why that would trigger somebody sensitive about it.
Thread posts: 228
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.