[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PPG >Original show the network greenlit out of passion >Wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: PPG.png (327KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
PPG.png
327KB, 500x500px
PPG
>Original show the network greenlit out of passion
>Wasn't afraid to be violent
>Good art direction despite limited animation
>Unique designs for main characters who ended up trademarking those types of eyes
>Not afraid to take chances going as far as having a villain who was basically the devil
>Pushed potential for girl shows without pushing a one-sided agenda, even had a female villain to showcase the negatives of that
>One of the networks most popular shows that ended up getting a theater-released film

NuPPG
>Reboot done for $$$$
>Girls barely fight
>Art looks like it was done in GoAnimate
>Awful generic designs where most of the new characters look like they belong in Family Guy
>Tries way too hard to be like Adventure Time which is a known success
>So ass backwards with their own agenda they cut out Ms. Bellum because she didn't "fit in" with modern times
>One of the networks worst shows domestically

Is there anything more perfect that represents everything wrong with modern CN?
>>
File: IMG_2851.png (199KB, 1198x1203px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2851.png
199KB, 1198x1203px
>>93345849
The schedule
>>
File: tumblr_ors4llx8jF1w60vv7o1_1280.png (376KB, 1198x1203px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ors4llx8jF1w60vv7o1_1280.png
376KB, 1198x1203px
>>93345869
At least post the recent one.
>>
File: wake me up.gif (3MB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.gif
3MB, 280x200px
>>93345869
>>93345894
Jesus wept.
>>
>>93345869
>>93345894
CN's always fallen back on shitty marathoning, though. At least TTG is better than Johnny Test. And Nick spammed Spongebob out the wazoo long before CN jumped on the marathon train.

Having a direct remake of one of your original, famous shows and ruining everything about it is a much stronger metaphor to me.

TTG might be a reboot, but it's tonally different enough to be considered its own thing and the original show didn't really put CN on the map.
>>
>>93345849
Now do one for Ben 10.
>>
>>93345894
It really shocks me that CN's treating some of its more recent hits (AT, RS, SU) so poorly. At least nuPPG's being shafted to Boomerang. Hopefully the scheduling execs are learning.

That being said, anybody looking forward to some of the newer stuff? I like OK KO and possibly Craig of the Creek.
>>
>>93345986
I haven't seen anything on Craig of the creek, but OK KO looks pretty cool, I like the style. I still need to watch the episodes they released on the app
>>
File: 761.gif (2MB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
761.gif
2MB, 500x372px
>>93345849
> No Ms. Bellum

That was their first mistake. How is pic related not suitable for modern times?
>>
>>93346053
She's sexy AND smart, you stupid anon.

Strong women characters can only be ugly and smart or frumpy and smart.

Also that's some serious three-dimensional animation for a super flat, stylized character.
>>
File: IMG_1375.jpg (111KB, 1377x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1375.jpg
111KB, 1377x675px
I have this nice THICC Asses from the Red Dino Charge Ranger and Blue Ninja Steel Ranger since they are gay with each other
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.