[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The "I don't know, I kinda liked it" Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: BvS DoJ.jpg (144KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
BvS DoJ.jpg
144KB, 1280x721px
Pic related for me
>>
Doctor Strange for me, just saw it for the first time this morning and thought it was actually really good.
>>
Watchmen. Snyder's strengths actually worked for it, unlike what happened with BvS.
>>
I liked the directors cut. It fixed a lot of the mistakes of the theatrical cut
>>
Man of Steel
>>
>>93345813
If you just replaced Eisenberg's Luthor I'd gve the UC a 9/10. You wouldn't even have had to change the lines (though I'd do without the cherry/jar of pee scenes), just the delivery. I just can't stand Eisenberg's performance.
>>
>>93345981
Watchmen was Snyder's best work, and i read the comic years before the movie came out. I see it as a good companion to the comic
>>
>>93345813
It's okay to like something bad anon, just so long as you know why it's bad and like it anyway.

I liked Godzilla, but I know how bad it is, Yes, THAT Godzilla. Yes, the one with Zilla.
>>
>>93345813

Not sure if troll or 13 year old
>>
I liked Emo Hulk.

The Harlem fight is underrated.
>>
>>93348613
This is legit one of the top 5 MCU films. I don't understand why people rate it so low. It really is the perfect Hulk movie, and it's BY FAR the scariest Hulk design.

Ruffalo is a terrible Banner and his Hulk is shitty comic relief with a beer gut.
>>
>>93348613
I lost my shit when he tore the squad car in half and used the two halves as gloves against Abomb. Norton was the perfect Banner too.
>>
>>93345813
Stop looking for validation from /co/, most of /co/ is shit and has shit opinions. You are allowed to like whatever you want and think whatever you want is good.
>>
>>93345813>>93346600

same, I loved the movie

>>93348436
you are cancer
>>
>>93348613
>>93349306
I thought this film was actually very well received at the time it came out? The only reason nobody ever talks about it anymore is because it's so old, by MCU standards anyway.
>>
>>93345813
>"I don't know, I kinda liked it"
You mean indifference?
All superhero movies provoke that feeling.
>>
>>93351164
Wow, you are so fucking cool.
>>
>>93351430
Aren't I?
>>
>>93351434
Yeah. Can I suck your cock?
>>
>>93351550
No.
>>
So was the Green Lantern movie really that bad?
>>
>>93348349
Most of Lex's dialogue was legitimately good. I think he would have been fine if Eisenberg just acted like he did in the Social Network, not whatever the fuck that was.
>>
>>93345939
Most people like Dr. Strange. It's more uncommon to dislike it.
>>
File: unnamed.png (204KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
204KB, 300x300px
Maybe I just went into it with incredibly low expectations, but I think it's okay.
>>
>>93351820
I dunno, I herd nothing but negative reviews from /co/, then again /co/ generally hates everything. Still, fun movie
>>
>>93351859
After watching this a second time I realized that Waller is responsible for the Justice League forming, without her Bruce would never be able to find any of them
>>
File: 1.jpg (19KB, 640x272px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
19KB, 640x272px
I liked all 3 punisher movies.
>>
Ok the plot is a bit of a mess, but as far as actual Transformer moments go, its easily my favorite of the movies. Lockdown is easily the best villain in these movies. The Autobots actually feel like characters, and we get extensive moments of them interacting. Besides Prime and Bumblebee, every single Autobot in these movies could be summed up with a single sentence, quickly fading out of the spotlight. characters like Ironhide became notable simply by existing in multiple movies.

They also finally give Megatron something to really do, after sort of ambling in the shadows of other villains in the prior two. I like how Megatron and Lockdown are two independent threats that don't entirely overshadow each other.
And Mark Wahlberg's character is infinitely better than Shia Labeauf's petulant, whiny Sam. Yeah his daughter and her boyfriend weren't great, but I liked the interaction he had with Optimus.
>>
>>93349306
Norton works for a solo hulk banner, but probably wouldn't play very well in the overall very lighthearted quippy MCU.
>>
>>93350315
That's true, but we do need more positive posts around here, or just semi-positive like OP's.

/co/ just fell deeper and deeper into the hole of hate and cynicism as time went on and part of that is because positivity is discouraged. It's so much easier to shit on something than admit you enjoyed it.
>>
>>93352150
Are you me? I really enjoyed Age of Extinction, even with that mess of a plot.
>>
I like The Wolverine. Even the third act was okay in my book. The ninja fight was fun and even the silver samurai fight. I would have preferred the real Silver Samurai of course but I was okay with what they gave me
>>
>>93352007
I really liked the first one but was salty when they didn't use Thomas Jane for the later ones, so I skipped them. Mistake?
>>
>>93345813
>LARPing as /tv/

Eat a gun
>>
>>93354464
Idk I did the same as you anon. I was super mad they didn't use Jane for the Netflix Frank. But dude-who-played-Shane is good too
>>
File: 98325325.jpg (69KB, 300x425px) Image search: [Google]
98325325.jpg
69KB, 300x425px
Best movie Lucifer
>>
>>93354616
>We will never have a Constantine 2 with Keanu
He was amazing and I loved him in that role. Rewatched it so many times.
>That bit where he's walking with the girl and they get to his car
>"What's that sound, birds?"
>"Something bigger...talons."
>Walks up to Mary and burns the thing killing every demon.
>>
>>93354616
As an adaptation of Constantine, dismal. As a paranormal detective movie, it grew on me.
>>
>>93354446
I didn't realize that people actually hated the Wolverine. I know that the CGI Silver Samurai wasn't well received but I assumed that the movie for the most part was liked by fans.
>>
>>93352007

You absolute mad man!
>>
>>93355568

If it hadn't been censored down to PG-13 and had done Silver Samurai correctly, it would have been great. The climax is utter shit that ruins an otherwise okay movie.
>>
I really like Man of Steel. BvS, eh, not so much.
>>
>>93354616
If they changed his name and the title this movie would be revered as a cult classic.
>>
File: the widening gyre.jpg (644KB, 1000x1544px) Image search: [Google]
the widening gyre.jpg
644KB, 1000x1544px
Pic related, people shitting on it like there's no tomorrow. I didn't mind it, little forced in the twist department.
>>
>>93354616
It wasn't the comics John Con or the comics Lucifer, but the movie versions were good anyway.

Take Shia LaBeef out of the movie and it'd be great.
>>
>>93355638
It's fanfic tier, both art and writing wise. It's amazing DC actually published as if it was a comic made by professionals.
>>
>>93345813
>So was the Green Lantern movie really that bad?
First half is pretty ok

Somewhere around the time when Ryan Reynolds tries to convince everyone that he feels unworthy (and fails to be believable) is when the movie takes a dive and then just keeps getting worse. A totally amazing sinestro was wasted on a dumpster fire of a film.

I actually liked aou and im3.

Aou would have been 100 times better if the producers hadn't messed with Whedon's vision (imo the existing deleted scenes already improve the film tremendously, even if we still don't get to see why Thor thought activating the Vision was a good idea), and surprisingly, for me and likely me alone, I liked damn near everything about iron man 3 except for the action scenes. Im3 had silly, campy early 90s b movie elements but I thought it pulled them off well.
>>
>>93348349
>>93351800
I liked Eisenberg's Luthor.
But I'm an absolute casual when it comes to DC, obviously.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.