[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Snyder fans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>Hates every capeshit movie that isn't made by Snyder
>Blindly defends everything he does
>Hates Wonder Woman for not being a Snyder shitfest

What will it take for DC fans to exercise this cancer from them?
>>
>>93344339
Snyder worked on Wonder Woman though. It's why they had a big CGI fight with Ares at the end (like Doomsday at the end of BvS). He even had a cameo in the movie.
>>
>>93344339
I love BvS and really like MoS and WW. Also Snyder wrote the story for WW and by all accounts is the reason the tone was the way it was.

http://screenrant.com/wonder-woman-movie-batman-superman/

>According to comments by the director, Diana’s differences from the dark, tortured, and vengeful versions of Batman and Superman that launched the DCEU were intended from the start.

“She offers a unique opportunity to speak to what it is to be a strong, powerful, independent woman. It’s a glance that is necessary in the world, as well as the way that we represent heroes onscreen. Having that equal representation of male and female energy is really important to me. I love that there’s a purity to Wonder Woman. She doesn’t have the broken past, she’s not seeking revenge on people that wronged her. She can just be a hero.” - Zach Snyder

http://screenrant.com/wonder-woman-movie-tone-dceu-change/

>Jenkins describes the impact that critical reactions to Batman V Superman and Suicide Squad had on her own production… rather, the total lack of it: “It could have, and it certainly does in the industry. In our case we were incredibly fortunate, DC didn’t ever give me a mandate of tone.

http://screenrant.com/wonder-woman-movie-needs-steve-trevor/

“Early on we talked about whether or not we would bring him into the story. Steve is so deep in the mythology that after some debate we found that just like Wonder Woman needs Steve, we needed Steve too. We need to be able to look at Wonder Woman through the eyes of the audience. And it’s interesting that those eyes be Steve’s, in that he almost represents the status quo. He also has to be changed by Wonder Woman. He has to see the world through her eyes and then he had to become a hero in his own way, inspired by her.” - Snyder
>>
Actually, no. I know you're trolling, but it's a real thing. Marvel fans hate every comic movie not made by Marvel Studios. They believe anything other than the Marvel formula isn't good enough for a movie. That includes Fox Marvel, Sony Marvel, and DC. They hate everything. Snyder fans actually enjoy Snyder's films. They love to analyze them and have fun watching them over and over. They also like watching Marvel films. All Marvel films no matter the studio or the formula.
>>
>>93345035
>She doesn’t have the broken past, she’s not seeking revenge on people that wronged her. She can just be a hero.
Okay, that did it. I'm mad now.
>>
>>93344339
Snyder's and DC's movies are all mediocre but at least there is some gesture at difference and depth instead of the same bland shit that comes out of the digestive tracts of the executive meal worms eating the shit of other executive meal worms who are consuming the first cuts of Marvel movies.
>>
Snyder is a shit and a hack to be frankly desu. He's also partly responsible for the death of his daughter...well his shit movies are anyway.
>>
>>93345035
>Snyder wrote the story for WW and by all accounts is the reason the tone was the way it was.

>I think Zack mostly had an influence in getting things back in order to be a good origin story, and then Geoff and I worked super closely to work on the script and the story and Zack was a great producer, but creatively they gave me the reins.
>>
>>93345152
This is like SW prequel defense levels of delusion.
>>
>>93344339
Mos is my 2nd favorite movie (not just superhero films)...
>>Hates every capeshit movie that isn't made by Snyder
Lol no, The Dark Knight is #1 and Winter Soldier & Civil War are among my favorites altho not at the very top.
>>93344339
>>Blindly defends everything he does
No I think the tornado scene was pretty damn poor execution wise. And he absolutely should have had a montage of Clark rescuing people in the ruins after killing Zod to flow across the tonal shift between that and the drone scene.
>>Hates Wonder Woman for not being a Snyder shitfest
Haven't seen it yet but am strongly excited for it. And from what I have heard it still fits plenty with the world Snyder has created, Diana does not because she was raised sheltered from it, that contrast is perfectly fine.
>>
>>93345077
This.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.