[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wolverine set to debut in mcu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 73b9d70ead9093256ae765ecceac042d.jpg (221KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
73b9d70ead9093256ae765ecceac042d.jpg
221KB, 900x1200px
Fox had finally sell the rights of wolverine secretly to marvel since after logan wolverine is over for them .Currently it is still not clear in which film he will debut mostly he has a chance of debuting in the untitled avengers infinity war sequel which is scheduled to release in 2019 the only things is confirm in the mcu version of wolverine is
>He has fought in world war 2
> The weapon x program was done by hydra to logan to make him a weapon of them
>He suffers from amnesia
> One point He had a wife or girlfriend supposedly murdered by winter soldier

In the future (2020 /2021) wolverine can have his own netflix show
>>
Nice fan fiction.
>>
>>93340245
Please tell me this is true!
>>
The only way I would give a shit about Logan being in the MCU, or any future movie for that matter, is if they FINALLY gave him the bloody costume complete with mask
>>
>>93340245

No, Fox Studios should just keep him and return the rest of the X-Men characters to Marvel Studios.
>>
>>93340245
>done by hydra
No, if Marvel does get the movie rights back this is the last thing they should do. By making everything an offshoot of Hydra they lose opportunities to introduce new things into the universe. If they want to add Wolverine and keep his longevity angle, he was a continuation of Project Rebirth like in the comics, but created for the Vietnam War, not WW2. This would give him a good dynamic with Cap, explain why he's kind of nuts, and fill more of the history of the MCU between WW2 and Afghanistan.
>>
>>93340245
The shit on this site is obviously fiction. Fucking faggot.
>>
>>93340245
I see some merit in Fox and Marvel striking up a deal to share the Fantastic Four, Galactus, Silver Surfer, etc...

But it's too late in the game to fold mutants into the MCU. You can't have the X-Men show up without being like "wait... this whole time, there has been a race of beings with bizarre powers who are feared and hated by the populace, and there are civil rights issues surrounding them? And nobody ever mentioned them in the adventures we happened to see? And for some reason, they are okay with people with abilities who aren't mutants... how??"

Better to keep X-Men it's own thing. But Fantastic Four would be perfectly at home in the MCU.

>We will never see a Richards/Stark rivarly
>We will never see Spidey be lent an old F4 costume and a paper bag for his head

The fates are cruel.
>>
>>93340245
>X will be the final movie to feature Y
How do people still fall for this?
>>
>>93340245
you got a sauce for this? If Jackman returns it has to be old man logan
>>
>>93342946
>And for some reason, they are okay with people with abilities who aren't mutants... how??"
Too be fair, that's an issue with the comics themselves.

Fox honestly dealt better with it by making everyone who survives a mutation a mutant, just not all of them automatically activate their powers, instead of the dumb mutant/mutATE thing in the comics.
>>
File: X-men rights.png (455KB, 640x592px) Image search: [Google]
X-men rights.png
455KB, 640x592px
>>93340245
>>
>MCU getting the mutant cancer
nothing last forever. RIP
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.