[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amazing Spider-man: Family Business Storytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 97

Howdy /co/mrades.

It's time for Peter Parker to learn the hard way that you can't choose your family...
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93340000
>>93340020
Chronology-wise, this takes place after Superior where Otto tore down Shadowland and Fisk faked his death, right?
>>
>>
>>
This is probably the only good story I've ever read that did somthing with the "Spider-Man's parents were super secret agents" thing. I agree with Slott that it kinda ruins the whole "everyman" aspect of Peter's characters. And then the Sony movies somehow made it even worse.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93340299
I like how Peter's first thougt is of all the shape-shifters and hypnotist villains he knows, shows how experienced he is.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93340050
Poor Mentallo, ever since Fixer left him for Zemo his life took a turn for the worse.
>>
>>
Man, this book looks great.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93340763
Okay, this kind of broke my suspension of disbelief. No way in hell they can get in there without Richard still being alive.
>>
>>
>>
>>93340852
Yeah, it's kind of silly.
>>
>>
>>93340896
This >>93340893 is even worse.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93341046
Started strong, had a weird middle, and ended as steaming shit.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93341200
If this isn't a death flag I don't know what is. Stupid move, Fisk.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Marvel ought to do more OGNs, rather than 10$ issues that are repackaged as trades with one extra issue months later.
>>
Support the official release.

And check out Zdarksy's Spider-man tomorrow, I guess.
I liked his FCBD short and Howard and Star-Lord.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13240951
>>
art was nice
>>
>>93341058
>And I thought you were a skilled journalist
And you thought wrong, he was a mediocre photographer.
>>
>>93340644
Spider-Man Incorporated
>>
>>93340985
I love the black costume.
>>
>>93341498
I don't get it.
>>
>>93343528
its implying that Teresa really is Peter's sister leaving it open for her to come back if anyone liked her enough
>>
>>93340516
He was alright when he became best friends with Taskmaster.
>>
>>93343732
But what are the odds of that?
>>
Courtesy bump
>>
>>93346052
she's coming back tomorrow ......
>>
>>93347186
That was the joke, anon.
>>
>>93343732
Risking to do a dumb question, but Teresa is blond there >>93341455. Or there's a real Teresa Parker, or that girl have an unresolved incest fetish to accomplish.
>>
Neat.
>>
>>93340259
Yes I believe that's correct
>>
>>93349715
Teresa is the blonde
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 97

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.