[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the right here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: CloneWars_PongKrell.jpg (92KB, 1264x543px) Image search: [Google]
CloneWars_PongKrell.jpg
92KB, 1264x543px
Who was in the right here?
>>
>>93339417
The clones, they did their job and tried to protect their brothers. Meanwhile, Krell only betrayed the Republic because he "had a vision" that the Jedi were to lose and only joined the Dark Side to be on the winning team and little else.

But, to be honest, I hated the ending to this arc, and it's cop-out to Krell's motivations. Because heaven forbid a Jedi be a bad leader due to the fact it wasn't their job to be Generals.

He could have just been a terrible leader because he only seen the clones as tools to be used.
>>
>>93339417
no one
>>
>>93339417
Dogma
>>
>>93339417
clones. That dude was an ass. and LIVES were at stake.
>>
>>93339657
>He could have just been a terrible leader because he only seen the clones as tools to be used.

That would go against the Jedi valuing life. It's one thing to be indifferent to using droids to that capacity, but the Clones were living beings. Even if he did use them as expendable tools and cared nothing for their safety, that's still setting out toward the Dark Side.
>>
>>93339417
Not the one who was literally betraying the Republic so he can join up with the objectively evil dark siders.
>>
>>93339417
Fives, like always.
>>
>>93342733
Clone lives. Clones were literally born to die in service to the republic
>>
>>93339417
The clones.

krell was a moustache twirling villain who saw the big picture then did something stupid
>>
>>93339417
Clones obviously. Krell was an asshole who was putting his own troops against each other
>>
>>93343389
CLONE LIVES MATTER
>>
>>93339417
clones
>>
>>93339417

clones
>>
>>93339417

i haven't even seen the show and i can tell just from the image it was the clones,
>>
>try to join the dark side and get killed by clones
>dont join the dark side and eventually end up getting killed by clones anyways

really makes me think
>>
>>93343389
Shut up, Krell.
>>
>>93339417
The only thing that episode confirmed for me was that the reason I watched that entire show was for cool lightsaber battles.
My first star wars movies were the prequels, sue me.
>>
>>93347927
Saw episode I in theaters with my nana and it was awesome.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.