[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tim Drake Returns, Cellmate’s Identity Is Revealed in September

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: detective-comics-965-tim-drake-.jpg (862KB, 864x1311px) Image search: [Google]
detective-comics-965-tim-drake-.jpg
862KB, 864x1311px
http://www.cbr.com/rebirth-tim-drake-robin-return/?utm_source=CBR-TW&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=CBR-TW&view=list
>Unbeknownst to Batman and his Gotham-based team of heroes, however, Drake is actually alive, and being held prisoner in the interdimensional jail of the mysterious Mr. Oz. We’ve already met a number of Tim’s cellmates (Doomsday, Prophecy and the now-escaped Mr. Mxyzptlk), but the identity of one of them has remained a mystery. In September, that mystery will be solved, when Detective Comics #965 shines the spotlight on Tim’s predicament, and reveals the identity of his previously unknown fellow prisoner.

>The arc’s title, “A Lonely Place of Living,” is a play on Drake’s DC Comics introduction in 1990’s “A Lonely Place of Dying.” The storyline, written by Marvel Wolfman and drawn by George Perez and Jim Aparo, was a crossover event between Batman and Teen Titans, and served to bring a new Robin (Drake) into Batman’s life following the murder of Jason Todd years earlier. The story was designed to illustrate how important Robin was to helping Batman regain his humanity in the face of Todd’s death. While Batman has certainly been affected by the “demise” of Tim Drake, it’s not been nearly as drastic as when Jason Todd was killed by the Joker.

>As for the identity of Tim Drake’s fellow prisoner, with the Multiverse making itself more and more prevalent with every passing Rebirth revelation, the possibilities are vast. It could be another one of the DCU’s current players who found themselves taken off the board a la Tim, or it could be another denizen of the pre-Flashpoint DCU, like Mxyzptlk. Whatever the case, the mystery will be resolved (somewhat) when “A Lonely Place of Dying” arrives in stores Wednesday, September 27 — just two weeks after we learn who Mr. Oz truly is in Action Comics #987.
>>
>>93335687
Conner or Prime.
>>
>>93335728
Or Real Bart Allen.
>>
Here are our choices...

A) Kon
B) Bart
C) A disappointment
>>
Why would Connor or Bart be brought back in a Batman book though?
>>
>>93335687

besides his Teen Titan/Young Justice cohorts, did Tim have any character connections outside the Batfamily that haven't been seen since new52/Rebirth?
>>
Someone needs to DDoS Rich the Leech for once so he can't get views for spoiling the plot

>>93335768
Why would Tim get kidnapped by a Superman villain? Who knows.
>>
File: 1486233758712.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1486233758712.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
Isn't it just Future's End Tim?
>>
Artemis Crock?
>>
>>93335796

its possible.
Jurgens mentioned that Beyond Tim disappearance is related to present Tim's disappearance (I assume mostly he was taken off the board earlier so that it didn't spoil anything related to Tim's "death")
>>
>>93335774
his long forgotten first girlfriend

And his stepmom
>>
>>93335728
>>93335747
>>93335754

Tim was deliberately shown in the middle with two cells next to him. I'm still hoping that it's Kon AND Bart
>>
>>93335687
>written by Marvel Wolfman
>>
>>93335747

Haven't been following. What's this about the real Bart Allen?
>>
>>93336177
Last time we saw Bart in TT he was Barr-Torr a religious (or atheist? I forget) terrorist from the future.
>>
>>93336489
Yeah. But that's a retcon that could easily be explained away since no one (including a current DC writer I met at a con) liked it.
>>
>>93335687
Whos the red dude and the blue dude in the background on Tim's right? Left is Clayface, Batwoman and Batwing right?
>>
>>93336659
Red is Azrael
>>
>>93335728
Or Other Tim Drake from Future's End.
>>
>>93336659
>>93336683
Detective sounds like a pretty crowded book.
>>
Best case scenario would be Vic Sage or Captain Marvel

Worse case scenario is that its thin Amanda Wallerso they can shoehorn SS into Doomsday Clock via revealing fat Waller was held prisoner by Oz but made a deal for her freedom in exchange for working for him on the outside as far as training SS to kill the JLA when the time comes
>>
>>93335687
>>Drake

who cares
>>
>>93337654
I actually want a reasonable explanation about sexy Waller replacement with post-crisis fat whore.
>>
>>93338040
It was set up in Sean Ryan's run, her secretary got her hooked on fatty foods.
>>
>>93336704
They should be in a gotham knights book
>>
>>93335687
best boy is back
>>
File: Batman - Prodigal.jpg (40KB, 324x500px) Image search: [Google]
Batman - Prodigal.jpg
40KB, 324x500px
>>93335687
Great art.
>>
>>93336177
he's chilling with the KFC colonel
>>
>>93335972
I kek'd too.
>>
>>93336704

You're not kidding.

Main team is Batman, Batwoman, Orphan, Azrael, Batwing, and Clayface.
> Spoiler and Anarky have been showing up in fill-in arcs.
> Tim, Renee Montoya, and Harper Row.

They might have to give someone a new ongoing. if it's Jean Paul and Luke or Cass I'd be down with that.
>>
>>93343875
Cass and Clayface series when
>>
I thought Tim was re-imagined and rewritten to be "Red Robin"?
>>
>>93344682
What? He became Red Robin about a decade ago.
>>
>>93335796

That sign should have said Exit 52
>>
Tim has fans?
>>
File: IMG_2778.jpg (945KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2778.jpg
945KB, 1936x1936px
>>93342738
>>
Booster Gold? With time being fucked with, you'd think someone would want to take him out. Or Rip. Rip would probably be higher priority.

But it could also be Bart since he's supposed to be immune to time fuckery.
>>
>>93345943
Wouldn't be weird to be Rip.
>>
>>93346016
Yeah, and if I'm a bad guy fucking with time and space, Rip is definitely at the top of my hit list.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.