[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 645
Thread images: 251

File: salacious cosplay.jpg (110KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
salacious cosplay.jpg
110KB, 720x960px
Your New Fetish Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
http://www.swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out this Week:
Darth Maul #4 (June 21)
Darth Vader #2 (June 21)
Poe Dameron Annual #1 (June 21)

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q51LZ2HpbE

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
http://pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>tfw don't even want to see TLJ but know I will
I can't stop myself.
I hope it's good.
>>
>>93332005
I hope so
I'm more concerned about 9. Why the fuck did colin treverrow get the gig?
>>
File: C_3KwGbWAAEHbQF.jpg (134KB, 777x764px) Image search: [Google]
C_3KwGbWAAEHbQF.jpg
134KB, 777x764px
>Rebels ending
>Solo is dead on arrival
>Trevorrow proved himself to be a shit tier director and people are already campaigning for his removal from the project
>EA

Where did it all go so wrong?
>>
>>93332043
>>93332052
>yfw they bring big G back after they kick Trevvorrow out
>>
>>93332062
>big G
guillermo del toro? hes a big guy
>>
File: 1488135870087.png (117KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
1488135870087.png
117KB, 209x241px
>>93332043
He's friends with Marshall, Spielberg and Bird. Kennedy has close ties with all three.

That's all it takes to become a director of the most crucial installment of the most popular film franchise in the world. Fuck talent or merit. Go make the right friends anon.
>>
>>93332096
That and Jurassic World making big bucks convinced them he could handle Star Wars. It's a terrible measure of ability but that's Hollywood for you.
>>
>>93332096
>of the most crucial installment
eh
>>
File: Star Wars #18 - Page 19.jpg (664KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Star Wars #18 - Page 19.jpg
664KB, 1988x3056px
WTF Aphra is a lesbian!?
>>
>>93332376
She's a new female character, of course she's a fucking lesbian.
>>
File: Sana Starros.png (667KB, 605x680px) Image search: [Google]
Sana Starros.png
667KB, 605x680px
>>93332376
For Sana Starros? Who can blame her, at least she has good taste
>>93332078
I would give my left nut for del Toro to helm any Star Wars project, it would be amazing.
>>93332096
Isn't that pretty much how JJ got the TFA gig, Spielberg recommending him to Kennedy?
It sucks that they are giving out the chance to direct one of the worlds most beloved franchises to people who know the right people regardless of their actual talents
>>
>>93332376
She's bisexual. Had a thing with Sana and seems to be hitting on Luke
>>
>>93332431
Poor Waifufag
>>
>>93332376
To me this sound like Aphra stole Sana's crush back in the day, and Sana still wants to kill her for this.
>>
>>93332411
Del Toro is too busy sucking Kojima's dick
>>
>>93332052
>Rebels ending
Only to be succeeded by Filoni's next project.

>Solo is dead on arrival
What the hell are you talking about?

>EA
Have learned from their mistakes and are now giving us the kinovidya we wanted.

Are you just shitposting?
>>
>>93333046
And trying to get a Pacific Rim franchise off the ground
And it wouldn't surprise me if he's trying to leverage his new successes to try and get that Mountains of Madness movie going again
Dude's busy making cool stuff and I respect that. Just wish he had the hours in the day to do Star Wars, he'd do an amazing job of it. I mean, just imagine the creature design alone of a Del Toro Star Wars film
>>
Fuck the other directors, I want George back. Or at least give it to Filoni or Edwards, since the latter has delivered us a very good SW movie.
>>
>>93333122
George for episode 7.
Fincher for episode 8.
Spielberg for episode 9.

With George of course providing the story for all three films.
Bam. Perfect trilogy.
>>
>>93333160.
>George for episode 7.
>George for episode 8.
>George for episode 9.

>With George of course providing the story for all three films.
>Bam. Perfect trilogy.
ftfy
>>
>>93333160
All I'm going to say is that Lucas allegedly provided an outline for a possible trilogy before he left LF for good
Now, there is no way in hell LucasFilm would ever give up the marketing potential that is the words "Based on a script by George Lucas" without good cause, so I'm forced to assume his idea for a trilogy just wasn't that good or didn't fit what LucasFilm or the story group wanted to do
>>
>>93333190
>Now, there is no way in hell LucasFilm would ever give up the marketing potential that is the words "Based on a script by George Lucas"
Uh, yes there is?
The general public thinks that Lucas is a hack.
>>
>>93333210
He is.
>>
>>93333228
>>
>>93333210
The general opinion I've heard he had good ideas but no idea how to write them, so if anything the words "based on a script by George Lucas" would create more hype since it means there are enough layers between him and the actual production to negate his terrible dialogue. But this is just going to turn into an anecdote off
And of course we're all dancing around the big issue here: if Lucas had wanted to make more movies, he easily could have, its not like he doesn't have the money or the time. He's done being a director, at least for Star Wars, there's no reason for him to come back
>>
>>93333228
Not at all.
Fincher has listed American Graffiti as one of his ten favorite films, Kubrick has spoken in praise of THX 1138 as has Speilberg, etc etc etc.
And that's not even counting Star Wars.
Where he came up with everything you love even in the movies he didn't direct.
Everything about ESB's story is him. HE came up with "I am your father".
>>
>>93333238
>if Lucas had wanted to make more movies, he easily could have
He was going to though.
He hired Arndt before he sold to Disney.
>>
>>93333236
see
>>93333245

You're just objectively wrong. You love what he created.
>>
>>93333122
Rogue One was good, but Edwards' directing style and reccurring character problems in his works don't really make him an ideal choice for the Saga. Let him do another Anthology, by all means, but he's not the right fit for IX.

How about Cuaron or Vaughn?

>>93333160
I'm trying to imagine Fincher, as a director specifically (before someone pulls the ILM history on me), working with Lucas breathing on his back. I feel like that would result either in an absolute unparalleled masterpiece of a movie or a mess and a broken friendship. Nothing in between.
>>
>>93333259
You misquoted. I was merely giving him a (You) he so clearly wanted.
>>
>>93333268
Ah. carry on then, old chap.
>>
>>93333245
And all those movies were from the early days of his career, and are films that while being well regarded aren't that well known to the general public
The issue is the reaction to the prequels, which while not bad movies really aren't remembered as good ones either. People are remembering them more fondly now, but that newfound love is more a "in spite of the flaws" thing, and a lot of those flaws (especially dialogue) are Lucas' creation as well
He lost his spark
>>
>>93333283
>really aren't remembered as good ones either.
Depends on who you ask.
The prequels are excellent IMO.
Only AotC is "in spite of the flaws".
TPM and RotS are objectively extremely well made.
>>
>>93333251
And that decision should tell you everything you need to know, he was considering more movies and his first thought was to get another screenwriter in to help him make it. Lucas was more interested in being producer than director, and I can't blame him
>>
>>93333298
A lot of things are well made that aren't particularly well loved, and no one worth listening to ever assesses a movie objectively.
It might be competently put together but if the underlying story and characters don't grab you or interest you the movie has failed in its primary roles as entertainment and art.
>>
>>93333299
>And that decision should tell you everything you need to know
But we have no idea what happened. So no, it tells me nothing.
You're projecting onto Lucas.

Personally, I think Kathleen Kennedy manipulated him into selling with promises of utmost respect for hi universe and ideas.
Then when TFA shit all over his universe, that's when all the "white slavers" stuff started.
>>
>>93333317
>but if the underlying story and characters don't grab you or interest you
The characters of the PT grab me though.
If they didn't I wouldn't like them (as much, the PT has many more pleasures than the characters).

Anakin is an excellent capstone to Lucas' storytelling because it's a reversal of the story he told in THX, American Graffiti, and the OT.
>>
>>93333160
yuck
>>
>>93333344
Yeah, let's get JJ to write and direct another one.
Go away Mike.
>>
>>93333319
>But we have no idea what happened. So no, it tells me nothing.

>Personally, I think
>>
>>93333298
Objectively? Nah. I value the prequels as much as the OT, but they aren't well crafted movies by any definition. If we start doing snobby "film crit", none of the Star Wars movies are rock solid masterpieces, not even Empire everyone loves to fellate.
>>
>>93333319
Considering how everyone else at LucasFilm has shat all over TFA as much as they are allowed to, I'd say the feeling's pretty damn mutual. Also, Lucas never meant that white slavers comment, it was ripped completely out of context
And you're projecting onto Kennedy like a motherfucker, since you're assuming that the buyout was some kind of trick Lucas needed to be manipulated into when its plain to see all the manipulation Lucas needed was the money
>>
>>93333364
>but they aren't well crafted movies by any definition.
wrong
For example, just a small example- Anakin putting on the Vader suit.
Lucas decided to intercut it with Padme's death, when the scenes in the script were just one after the other.
That's an example of effective use of the film medium/
>>
>>93333362
????
Offering up a theory=/=positioning oneself as knowing the reason.
>>
>>93333348
Spielberg clearly has no interest in directing a SW trilogy naming random directors you like doesn't guarantee
>Bam. Perfect trilogy.
>>
>>93333298
I find TPM even worse than AotC, and all three movies flawed, although I still like them, of course.
If they were "objectively extremely well made" they would have been better received.
>>
>>93333376
>when its plain to see all the manipulation Lucas needed was the money
1. he gave it to charity
2. 4 billion was a giant ripoff, Disney jewed him hard, so either he didn't care about getting even more money to donate, or someone lied to hi,.
>>
>>93333387
>theorizing at all
>>
>>93333397
>If they were "objectively extremely well made" they would have been better received.
No?
Terrence Malick's latest movie has a 38% on rotten tomatoes, and he- well just look him up. Let's just say he and Kubrick are usually compared in terms of quality.
>>
boba fett is my favorite
>>
>>93333397
>>93333408
To add, TPM is at least as good as ANH, in my opinion much better.
But certainly no case could be made for it being worse.
>>
I want George back. I'm sick of Disney's shitty fanfics.
>>
File: 1459999334000.jpg (12KB, 430x430px) Image search: [Google]
1459999334000.jpg
12KB, 430x430px
>>93333415
>>
File: (you).png (332KB, 551x352px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
332KB, 551x352px
>>93333415
>>93333418
>>
>>93333393
>naming random directors
?
Lucas to tee it up, Fincher to direct the dark chapter, Spielberg because he should just fucking direct one. He practically co-directed RotS anyway.
>>
>>93333424
ok
>>
>>93333400
He was going to give his wealth away either way, he's always been pretty public about not needing all the money he has
And what would have been an appropriate figure for a mostly cold franchise? I know new stuff was being made, and TCW had reignited some fan interest, but for a lot of people Star Wars had fallen completely off their radar before the buyout
>>
>>93333460
But Disney didn't just get Star Wars.
They also got Indiana Jones.
And ILM.
ILM!

The best effects house in the world, and the most popular franchise of all time.
20 billion at minimum.
>>
>>93332376

>"Everybody stop yelling but me"

What excellent writing, sounds just like the Star Wars I know and love![TM]
>>
File: thor-ragnarok-1_marvel.jpg (88KB, 650x373px) Image search: [Google]
thor-ragnarok-1_marvel.jpg
88KB, 650x373px
>>93333489
Star Wars is the MCU now.

>WE'RE FRIENDS FROM JAKKU!!1111!!!!!!!
>>
>>93333489
Literally what's wrong with it?
>>
>>93333502
It's the lazy kind of meme sass that's not in SW.
The author didn't think. He just let his brain writ down stock sassy comment #1005.
>>
>>93332052
>Rebels ending
Enjoy the final season, and take solace that Filoni said something "bigger" is coming

>Solo is dead on arrival
The movie is George Lucas's story idea, that alone should give you hope.

>Trevorrow proved himself to be a shit tier director and people are already campaigning for his removal from the project
You got me here, but let's instead focus on how Rian Johnson's movie still looks like it could salvage the ST enough for Lucasfilm to keep working with it. We'll get to the state of Trevorrow's movie after that.

>EA
EA sucks, but that doesn't mean you should brush off all vidya that's releasing. As someone who easily put 1000+ hours into the old Battlefront games, I think the upcoming BF2 looks like a true successor.

That may upset some nostalgic anons, but it's true, how can you deny it at this point? Canon Single-Player (not developed by Dice), space at launch, all three Era's including the new one, TCW-Inspired PT content, and free DLC support for at least a year, possibly longer.

The game is looking phenomenal, with only a few small setbacks that simply don't outweigh how good the game is shaping up to be.

Visceral and Respawns games have potential too.

TL;DR - Stop being so pessimistic, things are not as bad as it seems.
>>
>>93333502

Doesn't sound like something Leia would ever say, lacks any dignity or sincerity or genuine humour

Sounds like a teenager trying to be cool
>>
>>93333519
>The movie is George Lucas's story idea
I doubt it. 100 dollars says that Kashyyyk as it appears in RotS won't be in it.

I will LITERALLY live stream my suicide if i'm wrong. I'm that confident.
>>
>>93333489
Go back and watch ANH again, and tell me you can't imagine Leia shouting that at Luke and Han while they're trying to rescue her. She's an angry woman who has zero time for yours or anyone else's bullshit, and always has been
>>
>>93333532
She wouldn't say that, my friend.
It's too... millennial/gen x style sarcasm.
The "but me" part is the real incongruous bit.
>>
>>93333510
"Governor Tarkin. I should have expected to find you holding Vader's leash. I recognized your foul stench when I was brought onboard."

"Listen. I don't know who you are, or where you came from, but from now on, you do as I tell you. Okay?"

"Will somebody get this big walking carpet out of my way?"
>>
>>93333528
Of course it won't be Kashyyyk as it appears in ROTS, because its going to be Imperial occupied Kashyyyk being used as a nexus for slave labour
>>
>>93333546
see
>>93333542

The "but me" part at the end is really the kind of egotistical new age-y snark that Leia wouldn't d.
>>
>>93333499

I just KNOW the han solo movie is gonna be jam packed with le witty sass humour that fucking sucked in TFA and continues to suck in the comics

Writers need to realise that constant sass doesn't make you like a character, it's like they all saw the Avengers and thought "now THAT'S good dialogue - all characters cracking shitty jokes constantly and never seeming sincere in their words. I love it when characters are constantly making fun of eachother and making light of very serious situations!!"
>>
>>93333553
I'm glad people are waking up to this shit. The MCU is really not helping the state of blockbuster movie dialogue.
>>
>>93333547
I hope. I am sadly very confident that RotS art direction will be kept to a minimum.
Definitely no wookiee vehicles, more based on McQuarrie's picture than anything in RotS.
>>
>>93333532

She wouldn't say that, they literally didn't speak that way in the 70s.
>>
>>93333546

All great and funny lines that are nothing like "everyone shut up but me"
>>
>>93333553
>original post is about how things are honestly looking up for Star Wars and people need to be less pessimistic
>I just know that this movie I haven't even seen a teaser for, and that literally no one except the people who are making it has seen, is going to have shitty dialogue because the MCU exists
This is why people hate fandoms, this is why discussing things on the internet and even in real life sucks. Because of shit heads like you who literally physically cannot do anything other than constantly invent the worst case scenario in their heads and then carry on like this fatalist vision you've constructed from whole cloth is the absolute truth
>>
>>93333542
>>93333569
So what, they should take the dialogue back 40 years just to soothe your autism?
>>
>>93333572
He is logically extrapolating though. Lord and Miller are schlockmeisters, and a lot of the new SW media has shitty MCU-esque quips.

Thankfully Rogue One was almost devoid of them, barring the couple from Alan Tudyk that were clearly studio mandated because they were very out of place (which is good, because the type of movie where quips aren't out of place is usually a grating piece of crap).
>>
>>93333586
>autism?
Is it really autism to want to maintain a certain level of dignity and coherency in a media franchise using characters delineated in the 1970's?
>>
>>93333552
>>93333571
You're also ignoring the context. They are in a pretty tense situation, with everyone on the edge and arguing. It's one of those moments when the leader shouts "will everyone just shut up already". Why wouldn't this be Leia's way of doing it?
>>
File: 1481830947182.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1481830947182.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
>>93333567

The humour in scenes such as the bit where Luke and Han are in stormtrooper armour on the Death Star and Leia shoots a hole into the trash compactor came from the way these amateurs handled a dangerous situation. Luke and Han literally had no idea how to escape and Leia was frustrated with how shitty her rescuers where. The 'jokes' in those sequences weren't really jokes as such but more petty squabbles that where hilarious because of the gravity of the situation. The dialogue and actions of the characters also helped inform what type of characters they were, and made you relate to them.

That's what the new movies need to aim for, not little out of place quips that add nothing to the scene or expand upon the characters. The worst part about the jokes from TFA or the jokes in MCU movies is that you could take them all and mix them up and give them to different characters and it wouldn't change the movie at all. The quips are interchangeable and don't add a single damn thing to the story.
>>
>>93333610
>"will everyone just shut up already"
That already sounds more like something Leia would say.
>>
>>93333586

take a breather, all I was saying is the dialogue doesn't fit the character.
>>
>>93333614
>That's what the new movies need to aim for, not little out of place quips that add nothing to the scene or expand upon the characters. The worst part about the jokes from TFA or the jokes in MCU movies is that you could take them all and mix them up and give them to different characters and it wouldn't change the movie at all. The quips are interchangeable and don't add a single damn thing to the story.
Damn, this is spot on.
You replied to the wrong post btw.
But that was unironically a perfect description of the MCU's "comedy".
>>
>>93333590

You're right about everything apart from K2SO, his jokes where funny and fit in with the movie. You needed those moments of levity in a fairly dark movie and it fit his character. It's even explained in-world as a by-product of his shitty rebellion reprogramming.
>>
>>93333629
>his jokes where funny and fit in with the movie.
I really only was thinking of one that I thought was out of place. It was when he dropped the bag.
>>
>>93333614

Oops! meant to reply to >>93333560
>>
>>93333635

Yeah that was a bit off, but I genuinely laughed out loud at "Not me. I can survive in space" and "It's high, ... it's very high"
>>
>>93333664
Yeah, most of the other stuff was fine.
>>
>>93333610

"Will everyone just shut up already" works better, good job you're better than a professional marvel writer
>>
File: 1492101862087.png (576KB, 793x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492101862087.png
576KB, 793x600px
>>93333553
Hollywood is truly dead.
>>
More stuff from Rogue One needs to appear in other stories. It introduced lots of new ship designs, characters, etc., so where are they elsewhere in the "all-connected" canon? Rebels featured an older Saw Gerrera, but nothing else. K-2 droids are supposed to be common in the Empire, so why aren't there more of them in the background on Imperial ships and bases? Why Raddus' ship and U-wings aren't in the rebel fleet?
>>
>>93333739

Let's not get into a DCEU vs MCU debate because that will go nowhere - they're both not that great
>>
File: Snyder bike.jpg (130KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Snyder bike.jpg
130KB, 1024x1024px
>>93333739
>tfw I unironically like the top better even if it's kind of pretentious
>>
>>93333753
I do too.
>>
>>93333748
The k2 droids are such a good design it's a shame they're not using it more, especially in rebels.
I assume because they have no variation like say astromechs and protocols and they don't want to distract from k2s0 as a character which he barely was
all the other k2s are with the bad guys which probably doesn't help
>>
>>93334039
There's probably going to be K2 droids in Rebels season 4.

Filoni said that the assassin droids with the built-in warheads from Season 3 would have been K2 droids if he could have had his way, but sadly they didn't have the final design of K2 at the time of producing that Rebels episode.
>>
>>93334130
This is what I was saying. They got the story and the flashback design of Saw Gerrera, but not of anything else?
>>
>>93332376
the last aphra comic issue where she calls Tolvan "cute" and her dad says "you have horrible taste in women" is the closest thing to implied lesbianism, but even then its not necessarily talking about romantic homosexual relationships and might be offhand quips considering the nature of the comic

if anything the gayest thing in the comics was those racemixed red alien Alderaanians from the Leia comic
>>
>>93333178
thistbhfam
>>
>>93332198
I find the "Jurassic World is the worst movie ever made" meme to be hilarious because it was fairly well liked when it came out for a while on 4chan

it shits all over 2 and 3
>>
File: 1496315820914.png (868KB, 1152x654px) Image search: [Google]
1496315820914.png
868KB, 1152x654px
How badly did Sabine get her butt stretched by Fifth Brother?
>>
>>93332376
M A R A S U E
A
R
Y
S
U
E
>>
>>93333560
>I'm glad people are waking up to this shit

AHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>>
>>93335204
damn...
>>
>people grasping for straws SO HARD to continue to circlejerk about how bad the ST is that they are now proclaiming the doom of the NEXT movie after the movie that hasn't even come out yet
>>
>>93333553
i have no problem with making light of serious situations
heck, people in real life, especially the military hardasses so often seen in SW, are known for making such lines
>>
File: sam-elkana-ahsoka.jpg (935KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
sam-elkana-ahsoka.jpg
935KB, 1920x1920px
SHE WAS ALIVE I FELT IT
>>
>>93335247
>i have no problem with making light of serious situations
But why?
Would you not rather become immersed in a dramatic narrative?

>WE'RE FRIENDS FROM WORK!111!11
It's just plain bad.
>>
>>93335187
>it shits all over 2 and 3
Everything after the first one is terrible.
3>4>2
>>
>>93335286
>liking 3
>liking mary sue dinosaur the movie featuring more shitty jungle scenes
>>
>>93335272
That line is a complete pleb filter.
>>
>>93335272
i do love dramatic narrative, but i find heroes making one-liners or deadpans not immersion breaking in the slightest, especially since its the natural human response to extreme situations is to break up the tension to keep ourselves in control

also that line was funny and showed that thor actually likes the hulk, and his joy at seeing him is stronger than any foul situation they may have stumbled into
>>
>>93335296
Joe Johnston is a much better director than Trevvorrow.
JP3 is just a fun amusement park ride.
JP2 is just dull, and JP4 is like bad redo of the first one.
>>
>>93335245
You're ignoring the fact that the director for Episode 9 already has a nack for the gimmick that made people dislike Episode 7 (rehashing the original in a franchise) and that he just released a movie that was widely panned by the entire media. And you're ignoring that most people who have been saying that Episode 9 is likely going to be shit the past few days have also stated multiple times that they think Episode 8 will be great because it's being made by Rian Johnson.
>>
>>93335320
>also that line was funny and showed that thor actually likes the hulk, and his joy at seeing him is stronger than any foul situation they may have stumbled into
But Thor is a norse god. He's not some 20 something American jokester...
>>
>>93335320
>>93335334
To add, that's like a Jedi saying that line.
Thor is supposed to be a certain type of character, but in the MCU it's like everyone is Michael Scott/Joss Whedon.
>>
>>93335334
even a norse god is allowed to comment on how his opponent is a friend from work
he is also quite jovial, and would be the type of person to immediately proclaim the man in front of him is a colleague, despite the grave situation

not to mention the SW universe is filled with all sorts of one-liners even in the face of death
heck even han solo gets in on the gallows comedy in episode 6, and vader is full of them when choking his subordinates
>>
>>93335363
>Thor is supposed to be a certain type of character

nobody liked Thor 1 and 2
>>
>>93335325
>You're ignoring the fact that the director for Episode 9 already has a nack for the gimmick

>one movie
>>
>>93335187
Being better than 2 isn't hard but 3 is far better than JW
>>
>>93335187
>>93335286
>>93335323
The Lost World: Jurassic Park is the best movie in the franchise kys yourself if you disagree

>>93335320
the issue isn't that they occasionally make one liners, the issue is that the entire movies' dialogue consists of an infinite conga line of sassy quips masquerading as insight, much the same as TFA and Rogue One who gave us such masterful strokes of cinematic wit as "That's not how the Force works!" and "Do you want to know our chances of failure? They're high, very high."
>>
>>93335272
What's wrong with Thor's line, again? He is rejoiced, because he thought he was going to have to fight some malicious monster, but in fact his opponent turns out to be his friend, so maybe they won't have to fight at all. The crowd falls silent, confused as to why would a guy be happy upon approaching what they believe may be his doom, so he explains that they're friends.
>>
>>93335394
One movie represents a big part of a filmmaker's career. Movies aren't like tv shows where in a week the director decided to do an episode with some gimmick. Movies take years to produce and apparently Collin thought spending years making Jurrasic World would be a good idea.
>>
>>93335375
>not to mention the SW universe is filled with all sorts of one-liners even in the face of death
see
>>93335363
>To add, that's like a Jedi saying that line.

Thor is not Han Solo. Thor is closer to Mace Windu mixed with Jocasta Nu.
>>
>>93335409
those lines were great
in fact, they were some of the most memorable and oft-repeated
>>
>>93335411
see
>>93335363
>>
>>93335409
>hating K2

Get a load of this guy.
>>
>>93335375
>proclaim the man in front of him is a colleague,
Yes, and he would say it with flowery language like that.
Not
>we're friends from work
>>
>>93335434
>jedi arent allowed to joke
obi-wan was well known for his dry wit
and it isnt a stretch to think a younger jedi would go full on spider man on his foes

also thor was introduced, and consistently portrayed, not as a jedi, but a proud warrior who loves fighting, and very child like and jovial
>>
>>93335464
see
>>93335461

THOR DOES NOT TALK LIKE AN OFFICE GRUNT
THOR TALKS IN PSUEDO OLD ENGLISH
>>
>>93335434
>>93335363
He's not a Jedi. He may share some believes and morals with them but he certainly isn't restrained and civil as they are.
>>
>>93335480
see
>>93335461
>>93335476
>>
>>93335436
I never said I hated K2, I said that 100% of his lines until the one he made right before he died were sassy quips like Memelord Peter Quill from Guardians of the Galaxy (who I like) and Reddit's RLM Reboot of Han Solo (who I like)
>>
>>93335476
>>93335461
Thor 1 and 2 are dogshit because there's too much flowerly god shit

>HARK!!! DOTH A WARRIOR IN ARMS!!
>>
>>93335476
>>93335492
He picked a lot from humans with whom he's been spending a lot of time lately.
>>
>>93335476
in no film does thor ever go full on Elizabethan, he is always seen as a young man even amongst his own people, he was never flowery, and even jabs at loki for being good with words

and he was an office grunt once, dont you know
>>
>>93335507
get a load of this brainlet
>>
>autists mad that MCU isn't a 1:1 adaptation of characters and stories

wow news at fucking 11
>>
Can we all just agree that the MCU sucks and move on?
>>
>>93335541
well I love it so no, stay mad though
>>
File: xavier.png (3MB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
xavier.png
3MB, 3000x1688px
>>93335507
>>93335528
forgot my pic
>>
>>93335541
i love the MCU almost as much as the OT
i love star wars
>>
>>93335541
Sadly not, apparently. I don't know why people haven't jumped ship yet. It's been shit since Whedon poisoned the well.
>>
>>93335555
>It's been shit since Whedon poisoned the well.
>most of the best Marvel movies have come out after Whedon's movies

What did he meme by this?
>>
>>93335564
I meant what I said.
It's all been downhill since The Avengers.
It helps that phase 1 was the only one shot on film.
>>
>>93335555
funny enough I felt the MCU fucking died with the first avengers film, between the total ADD plotting and action sequences and that much obliviously hypocritical Tony Snark, it was such unbelievable cancer I knew I'd never enjoy one of these movies again, and it retroactively poisoned my opinions of all the movies that came before it with the exception of the first Captain America movie
>>
>93335587
except The First Avenger, The Incredible Hulk and Thor were all hot trash. gonna ignore you from now on, not even a You
>>
File: the only correct ranking.jpg (219KB, 1496x948px) Image search: [Google]
the only correct ranking.jpg
219KB, 1496x948px
time to post this
>>
>>93335604
>disliked Captain America the First Avenger
you're either a deluded stormfag that thinks nazis are the good guys or else a postmodernist commie that can't tolerate sincere patriotic idealism, if anything, it is not only the greatest movie of the lot, but the ONLY good movie in the MCU (with possible exception of winter soldier)
>>
Hey guys let's talk about Star Wars
>>
File: popularity sucks.png (209KB, 400x750px) Image search: [Google]
popularity sucks.png
209KB, 400x750px
>>93335622
>>
>>93335604
Except TIH actually has GOOD quips.

>that spanish joke where Bruce accidently says "hungry" instead of "angry"
>>
File: X-wing climbing.jpg (546KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
X-wing climbing.jpg
546KB, 2000x3000px
>>93335631
sure

starting with what i loved, fighter combat
i love how they are based so closely on WW2
>>
>>93335629
oh and GOTG, I keep forgetting those are technically MCU
>>
>>93335635
What if I like Nolan's movies and Snyder's movies, and like Iron Man 1, but dislike the rest of the MCU?
>>
>>93335629
The Winter Soldier, Guardians 1 and Guardians 2, Civil War and Iron Man are the best Marvel films
>>
>>93335669

Come on dude Civil War was garbage
>>
>>93335654
nothing wrong with that
anymore than its a crime to like the prequels or the seuqels, or hate the original

its only a problem when you cling so tightly to your own opinion, that you have to go to a star wars thread just to yell at people at liking a popular film series, and fee l like you have to belittle everyone who doesnt share your beliefs

acting just like the sith, who are the ones who usually deal with absolutes, believing that anything that goes against their wold view is inferior
>>
>>93335648
I think the X-wing looks more aesthetic with its wings closed, and before you say "dude just get a z95 as your shipfu" fuck you its not remotely the same, also all the kino-est poetic scenes happen with its wings down

>>93335669
>civil war
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>93335629
Different anon but The First Avenger has good story and morals that I genuinely enjoy, but it stands out retardedly unrealistic even within the context of fiction and MCU, with there being CCTVs in the 40s and so on
>>
>>93335690
But cctv was the first kind of television invented, way back in the 20s, and that's excluding the asspull of the tesseract enabling Hydra to produce all those Nazi paper projects such as the Amerikabomber or Maus knockoff
>>
>>93335686
>>93335679
airport fight is the weakest bit but the rest is great, Zemo and Iron man are strong antagonists, good action sequences, heroes actually working together more than Avengers flicks, Bucky/Cap bromance and a great third act which is rare in Marvel films

no amount of spamming the shot of them running at each other or the orange slices line will change that its a strong film
>>
>>93335686
it looks more like a conventional plane with its wings snapped shut

expanding them to an X really makes it feel like a space fighter

i always though the headhunter looked like someone tried to turn an X-wing into 2 ships to increase their fleet size
>>93335690
the germans were pioneers of camera technology, and even had several prototypes, so red skull using his expertise and the tesseract to make them ahead of time is not that unreasonable
>>
>>93335711
>Zemo
His "plan" is the definition of convoluted and blind luck needing nonsense.
>>
File: 465871-ywings_trenchrun.jpg (248KB, 1900x815px) Image search: [Google]
465871-ywings_trenchrun.jpg
248KB, 1900x815px
>>93335717
ultimately my opinions on the xwing are irrelevant because my objective good taste on the actual objective best Starfighter is impeccable and unimpeachable
>>
>>93335719
>comic movie isn't realistic
wtf i hate civil war now
>>
>>93335684
>its only a problem when you cling so tightly to your own opinion, that you have to go to a star wars thread just to yell at people at liking a popular film series, and fee l like you have to belittle everyone who doesnt share your beliefs
This. THIS.

You can like or hate anything you want, but the mindset of "my truth is the absolute and everyone who disagrees is a retard" is the worst and the most horrible cancer that prevails the internet and especially 4chan
>>
File: Y-wing model.jpg (82KB, 900x580px) Image search: [Google]
Y-wing model.jpg
82KB, 900x580px
>>93335729
same, i always loved the Y-wing
i hate how it was treated solely as a bomber due to battlefront and empire at war
especially when the movies and tabletop games showed that they were fighter craft
>>
>>93335738
>realistic
wanting characters to make sense=/=wanting muh realism
>>
>>93335755
less battlefront and EAW, those were just continuing a bad meme set forth by the rogue squadron books and games
>>
Speaking of MCU, when is Star Wars getting its own live-action TV show?
>>
>>93335798
Probably like 5-10 years from now when the type of CGI needed for a Star Wars show is being used on other tv shows. That's the reason George decided not to make Underworld.
>>
File: A-wing_DICE.png (2MB, 1950x1002px) Image search: [Google]
A-wing_DICE.png
2MB, 1950x1002px
where my a-wing brothas @
>>
boy I sure love this Star Wars general
>>
>>93335849
literally the jobbers of the star wars universe, I dare you to post a panel or a piece of media where an A-Wing does something cool
>>
File: 1440030105135.jpg (243KB, 640x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1440030105135.jpg
243KB, 640x2880px
>>93335867
SOMEONE GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE
>>
File: GRID.jpg (1MB, 2264x799px) Image search: [Google]
GRID.jpg
1MB, 2264x799px
>>93335849

My niggggaaaaa
>>
>>93335896
Can we not do this every second thread?
>>
>>93335935

no let's go back to talking about the MCU
>>
File: SS at Galatic Nights 2.png (247KB, 409x395px) Image search: [Google]
SS at Galatic Nights 2.png
247KB, 409x395px
Start posting blue haired boys.
>>
>>93336055
Dead meme
>>
>>93335958
Good point.

New subject: what do you guys think is going to happen in Rebels S4? In particular, how are Kanan and Thrawn are going to be removed from the picture by the time of OT?
>>
File: 1497815580479.png (100KB, 257x368px) Image search: [Google]
1497815580479.png
100KB, 257x368px
>>93336055
>>
File: Filoni.jpg (752KB, 2415x1659px) Image search: [Google]
Filoni.jpg
752KB, 2415x1659px
>>93336066
>how are Kanan and Thrawn are going to be removed from the picture by the time of OT?
You know how, anon. Search your feelings.
>>
>>93336055
>when you play a one-note forgettable cartoon villain in a bit part at your job and some unfunny autists online start saving a collection of your photos even though you're uglier than the character you're pretending to be
>>
File: 1470269025187.png (172KB, 332x407px) Image search: [Google]
1470269025187.png
172KB, 332x407px
>>93336136
>prettyboy anon pretending this SS is below his league
>>
>>93336223
roastie detected
>>
File: 1496161979054.png (437KB, 548x558px) Image search: [Google]
1496161979054.png
437KB, 548x558px
>>93336136
>he doesn't want to stick his dick in that
Shit taste.
>>
>>93336307
THIS is what I wouldn't mind sticking my dick in.

Not this >>93336307 >>93336055
>>
File: Seventh_Sister.jpg (239KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Seventh_Sister.jpg
239KB, 960x1440px
>>93336339
Forgot pic
>>
lol great general guys
>26 people
>mostly just the same stale memes
yikes
>>
>>93336066
Thrawn doesn't have to be?

We barely see any imperials in the OT, who's to say we just don't see Thrawn in the movies because he was busy tackling other Rebel bases and cells and shit?

We don't see Sloane neither, but we know that she was rising through the ranks and has since been revealed to be present at the Battle of Endor. Thrawn could be there too, nothing to say that he isn't.
>>
File: Dancing Seventh Sister.webm (3MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
Dancing Seventh Sister.webm
3MB, 720x576px
>>93336359
STICC is better than thicc, I understand but >>93336307 isn't ugly.

Have a sticc dancing SS
>>
>>93336373
I'm mostly pissed that somehow they've been giving every other franchise more attention than THE FUCKING SUBJECT OF THIS GENERAL. And then when they do they're shitposting. Shit. I thought the last thread was bad...
>>
I'm still waiting to hear why people think the Han Solo movie is "dead on arrival".
>>
>>93336510
well most people in this general have persecution complexes bigger than the sun and think they are no longer cared about by the people who make star wars

>>93336540
something something OT fatigue something something doesn't look enough like Han so ded movie
>>
>>93336442
You'd think he would be mentioned in Aftermath or anywhere else if he was still around
>>
>>93336359
I want her to sit on my face
>>
File: 1486318593791.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486318593791.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>93336671
>face sitting
its bad enough you have such a shit fetish (better than footfags at least) but how can you be attracted to this stick figure? she has NO body whatsoever (in b4 le epic maul slice), for Chrissakes an actual teenage boy has a more feminine figure than this supposed milf, even Flatlandalorian Sabine at least has an ass even if shes infinitely inferior to top tier waifus like Ahsoka, Hera, and Mothma
>>
>Let's make Padme look as unattractive as possible while she's trying to seduce a spy

It's like they didn't even try.
>>
File: japanese cartoon 1.png (44KB, 547x396px) Image search: [Google]
japanese cartoon 1.png
44KB, 547x396px
>>93336055
>>
>>93336791
don't have much to work with when the character is based off portman
>>
File: 1491858754480.jpg (651KB, 1256x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1491858754480.jpg
651KB, 1256x1600px
>>93336791
Portman isn't exactly a thicc bricc house but she's never outright ugly
>>
File: 1495303196660.png (2MB, 1710x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1495303196660.png
2MB, 1710x1197px
>>93335648
Nice picture.
>>
>>93336855
meant to reply to
>>93336832
>>
>>93336855
>no tits
>no ass
>average face
>pretty generic and not a great actor

love me some hollywood nepotism
>>
File: 20170620_113830.jpg (4MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170620_113830.jpg
4MB, 3024x3024px
Is that Hondo bidding? :o I see Grakkus too.
>>
>>93336917
How old is Hondo anyway?
>>
>>93335409
The lost world has the best vibe and setting and the initial premise is great, except for the fact that the supposed antagonists, the hunters are ingen and have every right to be on the island reclaiming their property. It's Vince Vaughn and julianne Moore that fuck everything up and are pretty much responsible for all the deaths in the movie.
>>
File: 1497831199975.png (4MB, 2632x2344px) Image search: [Google]
1497831199975.png
4MB, 2632x2344px
>>93336914
>doesn't want to baptize the Hebrew Hershlag womb with his Christian seed
smhtbhfam
>>
>>93337040
you're right about Nick Van Owen, who never gets any sort of onscree justice or retribution in spite of being a literal murderous eco-terrorist, but Sarah Harding was just a dupe accomplice who had to earn her happy ending through the disaster
>>
>>93336953
No idea, but I feel like weequay can live with the same resilience as wookies. He's still spry in rebels.

I really want this padawan they're auctioning to be the new Talon.
>>
>>93336540
>>93336540
Also some podcast were spreading a rumour that Kathleen Kennedy had ordered reshoot because of weak action set pieces and acting
>>
>>93337115
>ordered a reshoot
>comes out next year

??
>>
>>93337115
I'm certain Ill enjoy the han solo movie but I personally find the very idea of
>Star Wars: [Character]
or
>[Character]: A Star Wars Story
to be repugnant and cinematic creative poison

>>93337085
I do too, because she's guaranteed to die by the end of issue 5
>>
from the guys that brought you Vader: A Star Wars Trilogy
>>
>>93337161
She's a qt. But I agree. Feelsbadman.
>>
File: 9cdb66035e786abd1a7d09e760860921.jpg (282KB, 1024x740px) Image search: [Google]
9cdb66035e786abd1a7d09e760860921.jpg
282KB, 1024x740px
Scifi characters that aren't from SW that would be your dream crossover? I'll start. Captain Harlock.
>>
>>93336770
Different anon, but I like slim girls. Also, most of the SS attraction comes from how she acts rather than how she looks, there is just this flirty lewd atmosphere around her.

I still waifu Sabine over her, and Ahsoka and Hera over them both, but I waifu SS too. Mothma is looking a bit too aged for my liking, although TCW Mothma is also cute.
>>
>>93337294
Why did half that shit have to be some cryptic magic/whatever shit when they could've just made an adventure show about space pirates with a cool captain?

Maybe I never got far enough into it but that's what I took away from it.
>>
File: 1492633037641.png (38KB, 787x769px) Image search: [Google]
1492633037641.png
38KB, 787x769px
>>93336082
We really need to get to work on this from our /tg/ brothers
>>
File: Nosferatu & Morgan.jpg (147KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
Nosferatu & Morgan.jpg
147KB, 1000x600px
>>93337453
Alright give me the Ace Combat square. I still want to see that or a full autismo sim with SW ships.
>>
>>93337453
Let's gather things that should be in our version of a Bingo card.

>SSposting (free space)
>Barrissposting
>Krennicposting
>what is she, /swco/?
>Luke x Aphra
>Force Arena
>Scarif shield
>canon vs Legends
>shitting on ST
>muh feminist agenda
>Pablo tweets
>Filoni killing waifus
>favourites/waifu charts

What else?
>>
>>93337453
Half would be shit /ss/ memes
>>
>>93337660
>>What else?
Only Europeans can tell accents.
>>
File: senator-vaspar-main_02526bf3.jpg (50KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
senator-vaspar-main_02526bf3.jpg
50KB, 768x432px
>>93337660
>what did (((they))) mean by this-/how did sam raimi get away with this-posting
as seen in the jew jokes and interracial pic here >>93337052, along with any easily misconstrued stereotype such as the Asian neimoidians
>>
>>93337660
>pt vs ot shit flinging
>use of "EUautist" unironically
>>
>>93337451
The movie made it more vague. CGI was great. Give it a watch, great action and focuses on just whats important.
>>
>>93337718
Does that come up often?
>>
>>93337660
>Nebulon B guy
>shipfus
>mental illness ships

But seriously. Why haven't you downloaded Force Arena yet /swco/?
>>
>>93337771
The movie is what I saw.

Ultimately Yamato 2199 did much more for me even with all the japwank.
>>
>>93337809
>mental illness ships
What?
>>
File: gray jedi code.jpg (31KB, 400x446px) Image search: [Google]
gray jedi code.jpg
31KB, 400x446px
>>93337660
Kotor/Revan arguments.
Lucas worship.
Flatposting.
Mads worship.
>>
>>93337763
>use of "EUautist" unironically
t. eufag

>>93337802
it only happened once last thread

>>93337809
everyone has shipfus that's not even a thing, but I'm the nebulon b guy and I don't personally think its enough of a meme, the better meme would be the >ROTJ has shit effects
webm and my autistic refutation of it
>>
>>93337834
Hmm guess I'll check that out. I enjoyed it. Thought it was fun and not one of those films you overanalyze.
>>
>>93337836
He means wishing for gay relationships
>>
>>
>>93335187
It shits on 1 too, since the entire point was for Hammond to learn that it was wrong of him to try to control something that couldn't and shouldn't be controlled. He even has a scene where he starts talking about starting over and doing it better next time, and Ellie has to remind him that the concept was fundamentally flawed.

Lost World carries that theme by having him try to preserve the dinosaurs and let them live in peace rather than allow them to be exploited. JW shows that he apparently changed his mind for some reason before he died and was cool with Masrani making another park. The same lessons about controlling nature vs respecting it rear their heads because nobody involved learned a thing from the mistakes of the first park and somehow took it even further by intentionally creating a dinosaur that's going to be as cool and attention-grabbing as possible except oops, we engineered it so well we can't do a damn thing if it escapes its enclosure.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-06-20-19h23m13s545.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-06-20-19h23m13s545.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>93336770
>how can you be attracted to this stick figure
I like slim girls. Also the way she acts, she just screams lewdness and seductiveness.
>>
>>93335187
I enjoyed Jurassic World because it was a fun movie that didn't take itself too seriously. Jurassic Park 3 was unnecessary and TLW didnt know what to do with itself. It had awful characters. The books were much better
>>
https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2017/06/ashley-eckstein-matt-lanter-record-new-material-for-star-wars-mystery-project.html
>>
>>93338885
S I E G E
O F
M A N D A L O R E

(Please)
>>
>>93338974
Most likely just Forces of Destiny.
>>
File: 1449216281180.jpg (17KB, 240x312px) Image search: [Google]
1449216281180.jpg
17KB, 240x312px
>>93338885
>>
File: 1496944321005.png (2MB, 2172x2604px) Image search: [Google]
1496944321005.png
2MB, 2172x2604px
>>93338885
WHAT
COULD
IT
MEAN
???????????
>>
>>93338885
It's for a porn parody.
>>
>>93338885
OMG THIS IS THE NEW KOTOR SHOW
LANTER WILL VOICE REVAN AND ECKSTEIN WILL VOICE BASTILA
FUCK YES THANK YOU BASED FILONI
CONFIRMED FOR CANON
>>
>>93339057
Nice job, nips.

Thanks creampie guy
>>
>>93336917
I think the guy in the background is Hando. He may be humorous but he's incredibly cunning.
>>
>>93337660
Flat Sabine Bullying
Benduposting
Blue Husbando memes
Antistatic Capes
>>
>>93339154
>>93337660
Alright, our list is getting big. Should we have two editions?
>>
>>93336917
Yes it's Hondo. You even see his ship flying into the area in pages before that (the giant flying saucer from TCW)
>>
>If it does not appear in the records, then it does not exist

This line makes zero sense
I mean surely the Jedi knew that the Unknown Regions were a thing, right?

But even if somehow they were ok with that little contradiction, why were they so adamant about the infallibility of the archive if anyone could delete something?

Speaking of which, why did Sifo-Dyas delete Kamino from the records?
>>
>>93339149
It could be him, though there's a lot of people there who are just recolors/redesigns of existing characters, like Zuvio.
>>
>>93339181
Depends on how far back in time you want to go. Shit Wars guy is part of /co/ history, and definitely a prime memer, but he's not around any more. And (hopefully) Shield Was Up Guy will go the way of the dodo, too.
Maybe there could be /swco/ as it is now, and the all-time greats.
I'm rambling. Listen to your heart, anon.
>>
>>93339241
The entire point was to illustrate Jedi arrogance, which Yoda points out earlier in the movie is something that happens even in old and more experienced Jedi. This isn't even subtle.
>>
File: Doctor Aphra.png (1MB, 864x1326px) Image search: [Google]
Doctor Aphra.png
1MB, 864x1326px
Marvel September solicitations:

STAR WARS: DOCTOR APHRA #12 *

KIERON GILLEN (W) • KEV WALKER (A)
Cover by KAMOME SHIRAHAMA
Star Wars 40th Anniversary Variant Cover by NICK ROCHE
VADER IS BACK!
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
>>
File: 1496238030075.jpg (35KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496238030075.jpg
35KB, 300x300px
>>93339124
>>
File: Star Wars.png (2MB, 864x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Star Wars.png
2MB, 864x1296px
>>93339321
STAR WARS #36 *

JASON AARON (W) • SALVADOR LARROCA (A)
Cover by MIKE MAYHEW
Action Figure Variant Cover by JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
Star Wars 40th Anniversary Variant Cover by ED MCGUINNESS
The Empire has held Threepio captive for far too long. There’s no way they are prepared to deal with this rescue. That’s right — Artoo is ready to take action!
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
>>
>>93339241
>But even if somehow they were ok with that little contradiction, why were they so adamant about the infallibility of the archive if anyone could delete something?
One Jedi was sure of the infallibility. She was too sure of her cataloging abilities and got huffy when someone suggested the archives may not be incomplete.

As Yoda points out, this is a growing problem with a lot of Jedi.

Also it's Dooku that deleted it in hopes of reducing the chance that the Jedi would ever go there and find the army before it was ready.
>>
>>93339321
>Vader discovers Aphra is still alive
well this confirms Aphra joins the Rebellion outright because there's no way in hell her character can continue to exist after this episode with Vader on her ass.
>>
File: Phasma.png (2MB, 864x1335px) Image search: [Google]
Phasma.png
2MB, 864x1335px
>>93339345
JOURNEY TO STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI – CAPTAIN PHASMA #1 & 2 (of 4) *

As the excitement ramps up for this December’s Star Wars: The Last Jedi, come back with us to the final moments of The Force Awakens and the destruction of Starkiller Base to learn the fate of Captain Phasma! Captured by the Resistance and thrown into a garbage masher, we follow the chrome-adorned warrior from the site of the First Order’s biggest defeat to the doorstep of this holiday season’s biggest blockbuster! Written by Kelly Thompson (HAWKEYE, STAR WARS ANNUAL 2016) and drawn by Marco Checchetto (STAR WARS: SHATTERED EMPIRE, STAR WARS: SCREAMING CITADEL), Captain Phasma will recondition you to love Star Wars again!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
>>
>>93339354
>Also it's Dooku that deleted it in hopes of reducing the chance that the Jedi would ever go there and find the army before it was ready.
But Dooku only found out about the Clone Army and it's secret plan to wipe out all Jedi after he left the Order
>>
>>93339379
>drawn by Marco Checchetto (STAR WARS: SHATTERED EMPIRE
This is the only redeeming thing about this comic.
>>
>>93339387
As of TCW, he was already working with Sidious and murdered Sifo-Dyas before the Battle of Naboo. Even in his EU backstory, deleting Kamino was one of the last things he did before leaving.
>>
File: get in my speeder I have candy.png (3MB, 750x1839px) Image search: [Google]
get in my speeder I have candy.png
3MB, 750x1839px
>>
File: SisSeven_FC.png (415KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
SisSeven_FC.png
415KB, 853x480px
>>93339457
>>
>>93339379
Having a hard time getting excited about this.
>>
>>93339565
>her scam keeps failing because Fifth Brother is the one who falls for it and lumbers over to her ship expecting candy
>>
>>93339631
I normally hate ss-posting, but I would watch the hell out of a miniseries of ss and 5bro odd-coupling it around the galaxy, where every episode's punchline is '5bro inadvertently thwarts ss's attempts to abduct a boy through his lumpen cluelessness'.
What has /swco/ done to me?
>>
File: Solo-Shirt-Front.jpg (90KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Solo-Shirt-Front.jpg
90KB, 720x960px
So it's just being called Star Wars: Solo?

Kind of a letdown but then I'm not sure what I expected.
>>
>>93339872
No official title has been announced.
>>
>>93339872
I think that's just what they're using for a stand-in title for now. The stunt team has a shirt that says Han Solo instead of just Solo, so this report doesn't really tell us much.
>>
>>93339893
I'm still partial to Star Wars: Han's First Shot.
>>
>>93339872
Star Wars: SoBlasterLo
>>
File: swco.png (475KB, 786x761px) Image search: [Google]
swco.png
475KB, 786x761px
So here's what I've got down so far.
Anything else good to add on?
>>
>>93339928
Prequels vs the World

Or at least something that indicates the shit storm that always happens if someone mentions that it might be possible that the Prequels were poorly written or that they aren't as well liked
>>
>>93339872
Personally I hope it's something pulpy like "Han Solo at Star's End." That was a really good title. Obviously not literally that title but something that has that feel.
>>
>>93339922
It's either going to be Star Wars: Solo, or some other variation of Han's name, or it's going to be Star Wars: Kessel Run or maybe even Star Wars: Life Debt if it's about Han and Chewie's meet cute
>>
>>93339928
>Flat Stanley
ChucklingSheev.gif

Looking great so far!

Hmm... maybe Mandogore? Might be too infrequent to rank?
>>
>>93339993
It is nice and pulpy, but it isn't marketable enough for a movie
>>
>>93339927
That's a better title than Star The Empire Strikes Back Wars, but that's just my opinion
>>
>>93339928
'post shipfus'
>>
>>93340043
That didn't stop the Indiana Jones movies. But you're right that they'll probably want something short since that's been the trend for a while.
>>
File: WIP.png (931KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
WIP.png
931KB, 1000x1200px
>>93339928
Damn, I was working on one as well.

(order of panels will change)
>>
>>93340024
Life Debt's been used, but yeah, I can't see Disney doing an inside joke title.
>>
http://makingstarwars.net/2017/06/rumor-the-main-character-of-viscerals-star-wars-game-plot-and-more/

The Visceral game takes place right before ESB

HAHAHAHHAA
>>
>>93339928
Prequels arguments
>>
>>93340089
True, but a shame. I think SW should embrace its pulp-serial origins. I like a little bit of cheese.
Plus 'Han Solo At Star's End' is a fucking awesome title.
>>
>>93339928
persecution complex
>>
>>93340152
That should be the free space

Or maybe only for a Prequelfag bingoboard
>>
>>93340131
KILLME
>>
>>93340131
And?
>>
File: flatsabine.png (315KB, 325x499px) Image search: [Google]
flatsabine.png
315KB, 325x499px
>>93340103
Yours is a lot better put together than mine. You should keep going with it.

Also here's the Sabine shitpost pic if anyone wants it.
>>
>>93340232
prequelbabs btfo
>>
>>93337864
Not really an EU fag, but I did enjoy games like Republic Commando and Jedi Academy, and the koto comics are one of my all time favorite series. Really, the only autist are the ones who get assblasted about someone liking something that is not canon.
>>
>>93340253
>n-no I'm just a casual EU fan... but what about the canon autists?
Sounds like an EUtist to me.
>>
>>93340251
Ot era was confirmed a while back amigo
>>
>>93340253
>Really, the only autist are the ones who get assblasted about someone liking something that is not canon.
I've never really seen that. I do see people getting mad about someone citing EU stuff in a canon discussion, and some faggots posting the NOT CANON image to troll EU fans but I don't really see a lot of shitfits over someone just liking the EU.
>>
>>93340240
On it. Can you give me the "Snoke is [character]" pic?
>>
File: john-burns-img-6943.jpg (166KB, 1920x1005px) Image search: [Google]
john-burns-img-6943.jpg
166KB, 1920x1005px
http://www.bbfc.co.uk/releases/star-wars-last-jedi-filmtrailer-2

New TLJ trailer incoming?
>>
File: 1496863562266.png (1MB, 1040x513px) Image search: [Google]
1496863562266.png
1MB, 1040x513px
>>93340492
gotcha covered friendo.
>>
>>93340240
I like yours more desu
The layering is easier on the eyes
>>
>>93340506
Everybody hunker down for the accompanying flood of wild speculations and youtube thumbnail stills with red circles, red arrows, and ridiculous clickbait claims.
>>
>>93340506
Probably for D23 of Comic-con. Most likely Comic-con. Probably getting shown at both since they're literally days apart.
>>
>>93338885
My money is on Battlefront 2 TCW DLC

Dice were recently talking about how they are probably not launching with both Vader and Anakin because if they DO have cross-era, it would be weird for Vader to be fighting himself, but they also talked about how DLC could be used to balance out Eras so that they wouldn't need cross-era, in which case Anakin could be added specifically to the PT maps.

So with that in mind, and taking into account all the TCW voice actors in the game, it seems very likely that Matt Lanter would be voicing Anakin Skywaker for DLC.

And they're not going to have Lanter Anakin without Ahsoka, she's probably the biggest non-movie character being requested for the game.

So yeah. It's either that, or Filoni's next project is an animated movie to better wrap up TCW. Hopefully both though.
>>
>>93340546
I agree. I think the slightly faded images look good. Makes the text more readable, and the whole thing less busy-looking.
>>
>>93337453
>transparisteel
>sienarposting
>pain train
>everywhere

pls explain the references

>>93337851
10/10

>>93339928
>>93340103
shipfus
orange buttcheeks
lucas' vision
kotor revanchists
>>
File: 1491527258308.jpg (131KB, 485x458px) Image search: [Google]
1491527258308.jpg
131KB, 485x458px
>>93340371
>Anime stuttering
>continues to use EUtist as an insult
>doesn't contribute to discussion besides name calling
Wow, you sure showed me.
>>
>>93337660
Shitting on Mandos?
>>
>>93340646
>muh persecution complex
>>
>>93340546
>>93340605
Maybe a compromise between the two?
>>
>>93340646
>also using a /tv/ meme
You're cancer all around
>>
>>93340662
Ah, I see, you're just trying to get a rise out of me. Well sir, here is your last (You), don't use it all in one place.
>>
>>93339371
Yeah, it's either Vader finishing the job, or Aphra goes full Rebel

Either way, should be a pretty exciting story, although I think LSG/Marvel is way too Vader-happy.

Two solo comics, and multiple appearances in the other comics, all in three years? I get that they're excited to expand the life of Vader in canon, but wew, they're not stopping for breaks
>>
>>93340728
They'll stop when JEJ kicks the bucket, or his story line is completely finished in the ST, since JJ just had to bring it back with Kylo.
>>
>>93340686
>/tv/ meme
I got it from one of these threads faggot. The /tv/ boogeyman isn't always out to get you ya know.
>>
>>93340773
>when JEJ kicks the bucket

That one's going to hurt. Dude is pure class and a perfectionist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li5UQYr4NoM
>>
>>93340773
The death of JEJ will stop nothing
He's separate enough from Vader to keep that cash train running

Kenny Baker's death didn't stop R2.
>>
I want someone to end up visiting Vader's castle at some point in the ST era.

Fucking Vader's lava fortress/meditation chamber is too cool a concept for just one brief appearance.
>>
>>93340947
Kenny Baker did not provide a voice to R2, which a character like Vader is best known for. They can also easily replace any practical R2's with CG ones, or get some other midget to sit in the costume. Replicating JEJ's voice is much harder, and based off of non-JEJ versions we have so far, Lucasfilm is nowhere even close to finding a suitable replacement yet.
>>
>>93340994
The Republic would probably have that place bulldozed as soon as possible.
But yeah, Kylo meditating in the shattered ruins would still be cool.
>>
>>93341031
>The Republic would probably have that place bulldozed as soon as possible.
Ehh they'd probably just let it sit on Mustafar and let the planet eventually consume the castle
>>
>>93341005
Most of the bootleg Vaders have been anywhere from barely passable to outright lame.
Same with the physical presence - it's not like Peter Weller in RoboCop where there's this enhanced, formed physicality and movement. Prowse just sort of gangles around in it and occasionally wags his finger. You can put literally anyone in the suit provided they're a)massive, and b)available. The real vader magic happens in the recording studio later on.
I actually preferred the movement of the RO Vader. He was doing more interesting stuff than Prowse, but with a lot of nods in that direction. His motions in the hallway fight gave little glimpses of graceful Jedi Anakin somewhere in there, but turned into something much more utilitarian and functional.
>>
>>93341104
I bet it was picked over for darkside relics and merch by treasure hunters and acolytes before the new republic could even get to it.
Probably little enough reason to tear down an empty structure for anything other than symbolic reasons.
>>
>>93340994
It wont just be one brief appearance, the LSG loves continuity cross-over, to the point that they referenced Vader's Castle in Rebels 2 years before Rogue One even happened. Think about that, they were so certain they would be having Vader's castle show up in different media that they were referencing it before RO was even really in production.

No way it was just for once scene. Vader's castle will no doubt appear in the current Vader comics, as well in various other places.

Fully expecting Kylo to be there at some point. If not in the movies, then in some other media.
>>
>>93341209
>Fully expecting Kylo to be there at some point. If not in the movies, then in some other media.
I want a comic of Anakin and Obi-wan's ghosts following Kylo around while he does a PT and OT tour of Anakin's whereabouts. They can each give their own commentary to each place and annoy the living hell out of Kylo.
>"Grandfather, this is the place the archives say you killed hundreds of men! Is t-"
>"No, Ben, Anakin was knocked unconscious and I had to save his sorry ass once again here during the Clone War."
>>
>>93339928
>No Chiss/Thraw posting
>>
>I can't stop thinking about the excellent #TheBookOfHenry-So original, poignant & unpredictable w/ a pitch-perfect cast. #MustSeeGreatMovie

Oh Mark lol
>>
File: FREAK OUT.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
FREAK OUT.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
>>93341209
>Fully expecting Kylo to be there
>Mustafar showing up in the sequel to TFA
JJ'S GONNA FREAK
>>
File: 12547466350661390.jpg (25KB, 196x274px) Image search: [Google]
12547466350661390.jpg
25KB, 196x274px
>>93339829
Embrace it, anon. It's all in good fun (and a little lewd)
>>
>>93341324
The critics just dont GET it anon, the fans LOVE Trevorrow's poignant little summer movie!
>>
JEDIPIZZAGATE is real

Padme molested Anakin which was the earliest form of /ss/. That's what any princess would do if they meet a horny little 9 year old who gives you a wood carving. I ship it.
>>
File: 1492891098432.jpg (161KB, 640x1099px) Image search: [Google]
1492891098432.jpg
161KB, 640x1099px
>>93341505

It's true - all of it
>>
suck my dick ahsoka
>>
>>
>>
>>93340592
I mean cross-era heroes already have some bullshit nonsense like Rey vs Maul or Han Solo working for the Republic so I don't see how Anakin vs Vader would be that big of a deal comparatively.
>>
>>
>>93341324
Mark has a pretty shit taste and a poor grasp of storytelling.

I love the guy and his banter is peerless, but he's the last person I'd ask for a dependable critical evaluation of anything.
>>
File: hey kid wanna ss.jpg (857KB, 2021x1600px) Image search: [Google]
hey kid wanna ss.jpg
857KB, 2021x1600px
>>93341505
>>
>>
>>93341738
Exactly.

But this stems from Dice explaining that they havent actually decided on if they want cross-era yet. The E3 demo was only like that to show off Rey.
>>
>>93341696
>>93341726
>>93341752
>>93341778

god rebels is an ugly show

Why'd they make Ezra's nose so big? It's grotesque
>>
File: Poor Little Ezra V - Jedi Twink.jpg (330KB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Poor Little Ezra V - Jedi Twink.jpg
330KB, 1920x2160px
>>
>>93341005
The best substitute is Scott Lawrence but they haven't used him in ages, in favor of Matt Sloan who honestly isn't very good.
>>
>>93341328
DURR DA ST HATE DA PWEQUELS CUZ JAR JAR
>>
>>93341696
>>93341726
>>93341752
>>93341807
Sabine chained up and forced to watch every one
her heart breaking a little more every time
>>
>>93341891
>It should be me they're fucking not that big-nose little faggot...
>is my wet, quivering pussy not good enough for them?
>>
>>93341891
but her girl boner growing ever stronger
>>
>>93341929

>wet, quivering, pussy
>Implying anyone in SW goes for the pussy over a nice tight asshole
>>
File: Zeb enters Ezra's backdoor.webm (468KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Zeb enters Ezra's backdoor.webm
468KB, 1280x720px
>>93341696
>>
>>93341805
He's space middle eastern or something
>>
>>93342001
>>93341807
>>93341778
>>93341752
>>93341726
>>93341696
imagine the fat goblin who posts this shit
>>
>>93342033
>>
>>93342033
Now now, don't bodyshame
>>
>>93342033
>>93342064
>>
>>93341967
Leia sure picked the asshole over the pussy
*wiggles glasses up and down*
>>
File: swco bingo.png (855KB, 786x761px) Image search: [Google]
swco bingo.png
855KB, 786x761px
>>
>>93342033
>>93342064
>>93342142
>>
File: bingo_v1.png (1MB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bingo_v1.png
1MB, 1000x1200px
>>93342203
You beat me to it by a minute.
>>
>>93342203
Shield Gate and Nebulon B are flavor of the month memes, replace them
>>
>>93342203
I feel like "What is she?" should be the free space.
>>
>>93342033
>>93342064
>>93342142
>>93342208
>>
>>93342238
>>93342208
>>93342142
>>93342064
>triggered shitposter
>>
>>93342033
>>93342064
>>93342142
>>93342208
>>93342238
>>93342248
>>
>/swco/ - Fat Goblins
>>
>>93342224
I like the look of yours better. Easier to read

>>93342237
Nah, because on occasion "What is she?" misses a thread or two

/ss/posting is always in a thread in some form or another
>>
>>93342203
>>93342224
These are both awesome. Nice work, anons! Saved for future shitposting.
>>
>>93342286
>>
File: QgEuHEV.png (42KB, 338x373px) Image search: [Google]
QgEuHEV.png
42KB, 338x373px
>>93342286
>>
>>93342033
>>93342064
>>93342142
>>93342208
>>93342238
>>93342248
>>93342268
>>93342286
>>93342330
>>
>>93342033
>>93342064
>>93342081
>>93342142
>>93342208
>>93342238
>>93342248
>>93342268
>>93342286
>>93342330
>>
Imagine a goblin who takes a fat shit
>>
On the topic of cross-era heroes, what sides do you think some major character would be on if they were around during another era instead? For example, would Han really work for the Republic, or would he end up doing the occasional smuggling jobs for the Separatists instead?
>>
Fat goblins, fat goblins, please!
At this rate we'll have to update the bingo charts to include goblinposting mere minutes after they've come out.
>>
>shitposting neckbeard so BTFO he spams the thread
>>
>>93342393
As much as I adamantly oppose cross-era, and pray Dice make the right decision, I would squeal if Krennic ended up being on the Republic side.

Never happening though.
>>
>>93342424
>he thinks goblinposting is one person
>>
File: bingo_v1.1.png (1MB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bingo_v1.1.png
1MB, 1000x1200px
>>93342224

>>93342308
>>93342315
Thanks.

Also here is a duller version, if that's more readable.
>>
File: Han_luke_stormarmor.png (2MB, 1550x816px) Image search: [Google]
Han_luke_stormarmor.png
2MB, 1550x816px
>>93342412
I dunno, I can imagine quite a bit!
>>
>>93342464
Yeah, they'd probably make all the 'good' characters join the 'good' side and vice-versa, in spite of what their actual viewpoints may be. Keep in mind Cassian was a Separatist.
>>
less goblin shitposting, more SW art posting
>>
>>93342499
>>
>>93342393
I think Han would be on the side of not sticking his fucking neck out. He might do a job or two for the Separatists, but I bet it would more likely he's doing jobs for clients that are Separatist sympathizers.

What other heroes can you think of that don't absolutely need to exist in their respective eras? This is actually quite tough for me.
>>
File: Battle_of_Turkana.png (2MB, 900x1264px) Image search: [Google]
Battle_of_Turkana.png
2MB, 900x1264px
>>93342547
>>
>>93342563
Well you have prequel era villains like Maul, and presumably Grievous and Dooku if they're in, who wouldn't realistically side with the Empire. Well maybe Grievous would, but Maul obviously didn't and neither would Dooku.

Then again we already have Maul as a hero for the Separatists during the Clone Wars even though Maul was an enemy of the CIS.
>>
File: syd_mead_shipwreck.jpg (200KB, 596x477px) Image search: [Google]
syd_mead_shipwreck.jpg
200KB, 596x477px
>>93342499
I don't have Star Wars art, but I do have some Syd Mead art that looks a lot like Star Wars
>>
>>93342574
>>
>>93342614
>>
>>93342636
>>
File: ahsoka_by_vargasni-d9kx5bz.jpg (863KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ahsoka_by_vargasni-d9kx5bz.jpg
863KB, 848x1200px
>>93342499
>>
>>93342647
>>
>>93342652
>>
File: anakin_why_by_lorna_ka-d9u3dox.png (909KB, 1024x1017px) Image search: [Google]
anakin_why_by_lorna_ka-d9u3dox.png
909KB, 1024x1017px
>>93342676
>>
File: Forged_in_Battle_back_cover_art.png (2MB, 1126x1158px) Image search: [Google]
Forged_in_Battle_back_cover_art.png
2MB, 1126x1158px
>>93342675
>>
File: bendu_by_phraggle-dak83jd.jpg (854KB, 1600x1406px) Image search: [Google]
bendu_by_phraggle-dak83jd.jpg
854KB, 1600x1406px
>>93342699
>>
>>93342702
>>
File: clone_wars_by_mikekimart-d67ys8q.jpg (390KB, 1024x1533px) Image search: [Google]
clone_wars_by_mikekimart-d67ys8q.jpg
390KB, 1024x1533px
>>93342730
>>
>>93342748
>>
>>93342751
>>
>>93342768
>>
>>93342730
Did Star Wars jump the shark with Bendu?

>giant talking disappearing turtle monkey with god powers
>>
>>93342765
>>
>>93342792
>>
>>93342785
>>
>>93342785
Not a fan of the artistic style, but the composition as a whole is great.
>>
>>93342815
>>
>>93342788
not at all

>>93342819
>>93342820
yeah that's basically how I feel about it too
>>
>>93342841
>>
File: Bright_Hope-TCG_Escape_from_Hoth.jpg (719KB, 1280x739px) Image search: [Google]
Bright_Hope-TCG_Escape_from_Hoth.jpg
719KB, 1280x739px
>>93342864
>>
>>93342859
>>
>>93342885
>>
>>93342886
>>
>>93342605
Battlefront 2015 stuck Greedo with the Empire even though he had nothing to do with the empire, so
>>
>>
>>93342909
concluding my art dump here.
>>
>>93342935
>>
>>93342910
And I'll end mine off here
>>
>>93342935
this looks familiar...
>>
File: AAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!.png (345KB, 832x260px) Image search: [Google]
AAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!.png
345KB, 832x260px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25lRgvei-dQ
>>
>>93342922
You could at least reason that maybe the Empire hired Greedo. Why they would be willing to hire such a scrub is another issue entirely but there's SOME logic to it.

Maul working with the CIS doesn't work anymore since we now know he was an active enemy of theirs.
>>
>>93343153
How I justified it in the OG BFII is that whenever I played a map with Maul as the CIS hero, I was playing an AU where Maul survived TPM and worked as a Separatist general, sort of a hybrid of Dooku and Grievous' roles.
>>
File: 1496361515973.jpg (57KB, 840x775px) Image search: [Google]
1496361515973.jpg
57KB, 840x775px
>>93341767
>Pryce/Padme hybrid
>>
>>93343203
Yeah, like in the past you could reason that being an apprentice of Sidious and having sided with the Trade Federation, he would fit as a CIS hero. TCW just turned that idea on its head, though.
>>
>>93342484
Nice! I think this works better, thanks!
>>
File: 3llvwmeac4xx.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3llvwmeac4xx.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 1482850819150.png (709KB, 885x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1482850819150.png
709KB, 885x1170px
>>93343356
>>
File: 1492284942893.png (227KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492284942893.png
227KB, 600x600px
>>93342308
>/ss/posting is always in a thread in some form or another
>>
File: 1484863116272.jpg (170KB, 1024x654px) Image search: [Google]
1484863116272.jpg
170KB, 1024x654px
>>93343373
>>
>>93343153
Well the alternative is not getting to use Maul in any gamemode outside of Heroes Vs Villains, which nobody would like.

I am against cross-era, but that is going too far, there has to be some small admittance of gameplay taking precedence over canon. It's frustrating that it's never going to be completely canon-accurate, but having a villain character fighting against the hero characters of the respective era is the best they can do while keeping it as accurate as possible.

We're almost certainly going to get a TCW Maul skin at least.
>>
>>93336457
that's the cutest dance ever damn
>>
>>93343388
>>
>>93343409
>>
File: Planetary_Security_Forces.jpg (236KB, 1200x772px) Image search: [Google]
Planetary_Security_Forces.jpg
236KB, 1200x772px
>>93343429
>>
File: riley.jpg (486KB, 1920x2880px) Image search: [Google]
riley.jpg
486KB, 1920x2880px
>>93343449
>>
File: 1455060634235.jpg (164KB, 700x704px) Image search: [Google]
1455060634235.jpg
164KB, 700x704px
>>
>>93340994
>>93341209
>>93341031
>>93341282
Vader's castle was originally going to be where the Jedi Killer character lived in Lucas' version of Episode 7. Plus Lucasfilm said that they've mapped out his entire castle even though only like 2 rooms of it appeared in RO for 'future projects'. It's very possible that it will appear in Episode 8 or 9.
>>
>>93343501
I need context for this pic.
>>
File: 1487710873186.jpg (397KB, 1577x1085px) Image search: [Google]
1487710873186.jpg
397KB, 1577x1085px
>>
>>93343485
Not usually into Tua, but...hot damn. Sauce?
>>
>>93343516
Entry into an official art competition. Anything star wars was the only brief.
Least I think that's where it's from.
Damn cute though.
>>
File: anger.png (45KB, 230x233px) Image search: [Google]
anger.png
45KB, 230x233px
>>93343522
delete this
>>
>>93343522
Thrawn looks like that face you make when you have to take a fat shit at work but your lunch break isn't for another 3 hours.
>>
>>
File: Stor war guy.png (104KB, 258x321px) Image search: [Google]
Stor war guy.png
104KB, 258x321px
>>93343522
>>
>>93343522
Ahahahahahaha! That smashed-up potato face!
After the photorealistic Tarkin did he just lose interest? Or did he have it in for Thrawn?
>>
File: Stor war guy the sea quell.png (171KB, 258x321px) Image search: [Google]
Stor war guy the sea quell.png
171KB, 258x321px
>>93343617
>>
File: Stor war guy the tree quell.png (106KB, 258x321px) Image search: [Google]
Stor war guy the tree quell.png
106KB, 258x321px
>>93343641
>>
>>93343619
>After the photorealistic Tarkin did he just lose interest? Or did he have it in for Thrawn?
I don't know. But look at the lady's head in proportion to her body
>>
>>93342484
>>93342224
>>93342203
Next thread should be bingo edition, for sure.
>>
File: Azure Storm 1_zpsl3yjcdeq.png (673KB, 900x800px) Image search: [Google]
Azure Storm 1_zpsl3yjcdeq.png
673KB, 900x800px
>>93343522
>thrawn
>>
>>93343591
woah
>>
>>93343534
It's from the booru, but there is no source or artist listed or a fuller version so that's it, I'm afraid.
http://starwars.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=30
>>
File: YOU WILL REGRET THIS.png (708KB, 685x775px) Image search: [Google]
YOU WILL REGRET THIS.png
708KB, 685x775px
>>93343714
STOP
>>
>>93343736
What? Don't like the hot chiss man? ;)
>>
>>93343725
Damn. I need more of this in my life.
Thanks anyhow!
>>
>>93343267
Well the reason for that is after getting cut in half and vanishing for over ten years, he got replaced by some former jedi. Maul resented that, and grew to hate Sidious and everything associated with him for it. I'm talking about an AU where Maul was never cut in half at all. He'd have no reason to hate Sidious or work against the CIS in that situation.
>>
File: no.png (85KB, 215x256px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
85KB, 215x256px
>>93343757
not this artist's rendition, I don't
and I know you know that
>>
File: Happy Chiss.png (591KB, 741x867px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Chiss.png
591KB, 741x867px
>>93342935
We Will Protect Your World.

Report Any Rebel Activity
In The Outer Rim.
>>
File: 1v1.jpg (25KB, 473x448px) Image search: [Google]
1v1.jpg
25KB, 473x448px
>>
File: 1491544841103.png (3MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
1491544841103.png
3MB, 1920x816px
Hat day
>>
File: Grand Admiral Drawn.png (30KB, 705x675px) Image search: [Google]
Grand Admiral Drawn.png
30KB, 705x675px
>>
>>93343866
Damn, this should have been in the bingo
>>
>>93342935
that fat guy looks like tim zahn, but does the artist know pelleaon isn't canon anymore
>>
File: 1355374031514.png (648KB, 880x1167px) Image search: [Google]
1355374031514.png
648KB, 880x1167px
>>
>>93343893
http://daniel-morpheus.deviantart.com/art/We-Will-Protect-Your-Home-World-676820527

>Grand Aldmiral Thrawn and his creator, Timothy Zahn.

>It's written in aurebesh: "We will protect your home world. Report any rebel activity in the Outer Rim".

>This poster was based in a old nazi propaganda poster.
>>
File: 1353641510862.png (151KB, 592x700px) Image search: [Google]
1353641510862.png
151KB, 592x700px
>>
File: DELET.png (712KB, 1030x675px) Image search: [Google]
DELET.png
712KB, 1030x675px
>>93343903
>>
File: 1445763495347.png (487KB, 1126x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1445763495347.png
487KB, 1126x1092px
>>
File: 1490435010471.jpg (86KB, 600x781px) Image search: [Google]
1490435010471.jpg
86KB, 600x781px
>>
>>93343965
DELICIOUS AND RIPE

SQUISHY AND ROUND

ORAAAAANGE BUTTCHEEKS!!!
>>
File: 1471558325625.jpg (141KB, 825x924px) Image search: [Google]
1471558325625.jpg
141KB, 825x924px
JOHN JACKSON MILLER IS DOING AN AMA ON STAR WARS BOOK CLUB AS WE FUCKING SPEAK

TELL HIM THAT WE WANT A DOOKU NOVEL PREFERABLY BY LUCENO!!! THIS IS A RARE CHANCE TO ACTUALLY HAVE THIS REQUEST GO TO THE VERY TOP WHO DECIDE WHAT STAR WARS BOOKS ARE MADE

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBookClub/comments/6ifkqr/starwarsbookclub_presents_an_ama_with_star_wars/
>>
File: tumblr_o3dfydLXcT1usfr3do5_1280.jpg (974KB, 842x1379px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3dfydLXcT1usfr3do5_1280.jpg
974KB, 842x1379px
>>
File: 1445349731524.png (344KB, 720x862px) Image search: [Google]
1445349731524.png
344KB, 720x862px
>>93343982
>>
>>93338794
That's cause 1, outside the incredibly impressive practical effects bringing the dinosaurs to life, was a bunch of god fearing hippie luddite bullshit that perfectly reflects the limited intellectual capacity and hatred of science harbored by the American people.

JW, for all its flaws, is perfectly correct in showing that the science isn't the problem, the problem is when politically connected idiots start to meddle with things they don't understand in the slightest.
>>
File: kallus season 4.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kallus season 4.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>93343974
Stupid sexy Kallus
>>
File: Tarkin suit and tie.jpg (109KB, 381x546px) Image search: [Google]
Tarkin suit and tie.jpg
109KB, 381x546px
>>93343974
>>
File: 1484343003117.png (225KB, 872x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1484343003117.png
225KB, 872x1110px
>>93344020
>>
>>93343996
I don't think he has enough pull to do that. Might even get annoyed at someone going "hey we want a book written by someone who's not you, can you pass that along?"
>>
>>93343996
OH SHIT EVERYONE GO GO GO GO

Will I have to make a Reddit account for this? I'm part of the few 4chan posters left that actually still avoids Reddit
>>
File: 1490913662118.png (486KB, 1237x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1490913662118.png
486KB, 1237x1021px
>>93344044
>>
>>93344049
I'm sure he won't mind so long as you compliment his works or talk about something other than a Dooku novel alongside your request.
>>93344055
Yeah you'll need an account.
>>
File: 1494984492483.png (378KB, 1052x728px) Image search: [Google]
1494984492483.png
378KB, 1052x728px
>>93344044
>>
File: IMG_3540.png (2MB, 2400x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3540.png
2MB, 2400x1200px
>>93343996
Somebody please tell him I want an A New Dawn sequel, describing Kanan and Hera's first adventure with the Ghost and preferably with Sloane popping up again
>>
>>93343996
Don't mention Luceno tbqh

We can't exactly force Luceno to do it. Just make the demand for a Dooku Novel made, and they'll pass it to whoever is best suited who actually wants to do it.

If Luceno is interested, he would probably be first pick anyways.
>>
File: 1365908971861.png (184KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1365908971861.png
184KB, 500x375px
>>93344008
>was a bunch of god fearing hippie luddite bullshit that perfectly reflects the limited intellectual capacity and hatred of science harbored by the American people.
6/10, got a response from me
>>
File: Poor little Jedi.png (351KB, 1237x1021px) Image search: [Google]
Poor little Jedi.png
351KB, 1237x1021px
>>93344077
>>
File: 1497913221827.jpg (269KB, 1000x310px) Image search: [Google]
1497913221827.jpg
269KB, 1000x310px
>>93344044
>>
>>93342788
It would have if the voice acting was worse. Tom Baker knocked it out of the fucking park.
>>
>>93344094
This. Just bring up the idea of a Dooku novel. If anything he might say "well I don't know if I'd do it but I'm sure someone here would" or something like that.
>>
File: to catch a predator.png (227KB, 1173x2206px) Image search: [Google]
to catch a predator.png
227KB, 1173x2206px
>>93344077
>>93344097
>>
File: Koon_nogoggles.jpg (70KB, 320x262px) Image search: [Google]
Koon_nogoggles.jpg
70KB, 320x262px
>>93344001
>>93343982
Does the Jedi order use spanking as part of its approved training regimen?
Asking for a friend.
>>
File: 1492671016895.jpg (747KB, 1660x1810px) Image search: [Google]
1492671016895.jpg
747KB, 1660x1810px
>>93344123
>>
>>93344094
>>93343996
>>93344121
>>93344049
>>93344055

>Luceno isn't interested, or can't do it
>Del Rey thinks long and hard about trying to find someone who will
>The sound of blue milk clinking in the distance
>DOOKU - By Chuck Wendig, coming 2018!
>>
File: sheev everything I say is right.png (91KB, 777x583px) Image search: [Google]
sheev everything I say is right.png
91KB, 777x583px
>>93344143
>>
>>93344155
>Illustarted by Salvador Larroca
>>
>>93344155
>Wendig comes up with a tragic backstory about how Dooku left the Jedi Order because they wouldn't let him pursue a relationship with his gay lover
>multiple descriptions of Dooku flying his Solar Sailor herky-jerkily
>it's all /swco/'s fault
>>
>>93344155
Ah, but Dooku is an old white guy, Wendig will back away from the assignment while making a cross with his fingers
>>
>>
File: 1488862320081.jpg (782KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1488862320081.jpg
782KB, 1680x1050px
I want more Obi-Wan
>>
File: chin erso.png (527KB, 800x791px) Image search: [Google]
chin erso.png
527KB, 800x791px
>>93344155
Time to herkily-jerk-off
>>
>>93344179
And that gay lover... was SNOKE
>>
File: wo-wgaboh.png (714KB, 955x667px) Image search: [Google]
wo-wgaboh.png
714KB, 955x667px
>>
File: succ.png (95KB, 230x281px) Image search: [Google]
succ.png
95KB, 230x281px
>mfw I just realized that by the time of the ST Count Dooku is probably considered the Star Wars equivalent of Hitler
>>
File: Absolutely Enraging.png (1MB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Enraging.png
1MB, 960x768px
>>
File: 1495386047720.jpg (601KB, 2500x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1495386047720.jpg
601KB, 2500x2880px
>>
>>93344271
Actually, Lost Stars seems to suggest that the Count was not really blamed for much, which is a bit strange.

The Imperial history book Thane and Ciena was reading completely blamed the Jedi (and Windu in particular kek) for starting the Clone Wars.

I guess demonizing the Jedi was more important than demonizing Dooku.
>>
File: 1482687247677.png (481KB, 644x446px) Image search: [Google]
1482687247677.png
481KB, 644x446px
>>
File: [The creature stares at you].png (191KB, 392x336px) Image search: [Google]
[The creature stares at you].png
191KB, 392x336px
>>93344331
>>
>>93343921
damn I nailed it, eh
>>
>>93344271
Except by weird separatist holdouts on hick planets who own, but have not read, a three-volume biography of him, drive their speeders too fast, worry about inner-core bureaucrats encroaching on their rights to conceal-carry plasma assault-carbines, and get into holonet flame wars about how they won't let the Imperial SJWs take the city's Dooku statue down. He was a great man and it's a part of our history, dammit.
>>
File: Absolutely Rebellious.jpg (55KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Rebellious.jpg
55KB, 600x525px
>>
>>
File: AbsolutelyDisgusting.png (837KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
AbsolutelyDisgusting.png
837KB, 1920x800px
>>
>>93344271
Nah that's still Palpatine, complete with a bunch of edgelords cosplaying as Palpatine supporters.

Dooku seems consigned to be a more obscure figure- despite being the public head of one of the two major factions in the largest-scaled war in recent history, it seems people don't really talk about him much. He's probably taught in history class but probably isn't even a household name by the time of the ST.

Hell, even Anakin Skywalker, hero of the Clone Wars was barely known, though that's also due to active suppression of Jedi knowledge by the Empire.
>>
>>93344403
can anyone translate the aurebesh in this
>>
File: cis flag.jpg (49KB, 2000x1156px) Image search: [Google]
cis flag.jpg
49KB, 2000x1156px
>>93344376
HERITAGE NOT HATE!
>>
>>93344317
>and Windu in particular kek
Why?
>>
>>93344416
The way I heard it was that the Empire claimed to have found evidence that Dooku never really left the order and was working for the council to start up the war in pursuit of their goals, leading to him being considered just another Jedi to be buried and forgotten. Might have been Legends though.
>>
>>93344445
He was not only one of the leaders of the Jedi Council but the one who tried to personally assassinate the dear beloved Chancellor Palpatine
>>
>>93343866
>krennic has no hat
apex lel
>>
>>93344445
For interrupting a "completely legal" execution and taking Dooku hostage, which was a catalyst for the war beginning.
>>
File: aurebesh_by_katsior-d8d713c.png (291KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
aurebesh_by_katsior-d8d713c.png
291KB, 1024x576px
>>93344439
Learn to Aurebesh, faggot
>>
File: business business business.jpg (61KB, 737x1085px) Image search: [Google]
business business business.jpg
61KB, 737x1085px
>>93344020
>>93343974
>>
File: 1449696149385.jpg (194KB, 1150x750px) Image search: [Google]
1449696149385.jpg
194KB, 1150x750px
>ITT a lot of quality /swco/ dank memes are posted
>>
File: WE ARE ROGUE ONE.jpg (331KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WE ARE ROGUE ONE.jpg
331KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>93344475
The Vader comic points to that, though it seems like different corners of the galaxy heard different things. Either way by the time of the OT it seems like they just generally don't talk about the Jedi or the Separatists much.
>>
>>93344440
Funny story actually, I was hanging out with my tabletop games group and we were talking about running an FFG star wars game when our current backlog is done, and somehow "Confederate Money" came up as a joke and everyone agreed that's probably a real thing in the universe, but is probably still valuable treasure due to being made out of valuable metal due to the banking clan and mining guild membership. That'll probably be the plot to our first homebrew game, trying to find a vault ship lost in space when the droids flying it were deactivated.
>>
>>
>>
File: 31b.jpg (103KB, 960x852px) Image search: [Google]
31b.jpg
103KB, 960x852px
>>
File: 1475572674115.jpg (794KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475572674115.jpg
794KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: cad.jpg (51KB, 595x501px) Image search: [Google]
cad.jpg
51KB, 595x501px
>>
File: We are number one.png (2MB, 1201x656px) Image search: [Google]
We are number one.png
2MB, 1201x656px
>>93344544
Here's a little lesson in sheevery.
This is going down in hystory.
If you wanna be an Inky - Number One!
You gotta kill a Jedi on the run.
>>
File: 1475574729665.png (206KB, 504x552px) Image search: [Google]
1475574729665.png
206KB, 504x552px
>>
>>93344439
"LIVE CNN
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING
local diner owner found to be harboring jedi traitors"
>>
>>93344546
Yeah, I kind of imagine that it's taught differently on different worlds. Like on former Separatist worlds, the Empire teachers a slightly different version of history than it does on former Republic worlds. Maybe Dooku's involvement is downplayed on CIS worlds and he's painted as a well-meaning but unfortunate pawn who got used by the Jedi, while on Republic worlds he's lumped in as being knee-deep in the Jedi's anti-Republic conspiracy or even one of the chief architects of it.
>>
>>93344271
That'd be a good background detail for a run down, harshly occupied Separatist world suffering under the Empire: DOOKU DID NOTHING WRONG graffiti, though if we wanna go real edgelord it'd probably say GREVIOUS DID NOTHING WRONG.
>>
File: aaarrrrtttt.png (778KB, 1280x919px) Image search: [Google]
aaarrrrtttt.png
778KB, 1280x919px
>>
File: sabine BTFO.png (1MB, 1202x729px) Image search: [Google]
sabine BTFO.png
1MB, 1202x729px
>>
File: 1494858373268.png (937KB, 1080x972px) Image search: [Google]
1494858373268.png
937KB, 1080x972px
>>
File: dex.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
dex.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>>93344403
>>93344636
>local diner owner found to be harboring jedi traitors
WELL WHADDYA KNOW
>>
File: 1445679994696.png (13KB, 346x504px) Image search: [Google]
1445679994696.png
13KB, 346x504px
>>93344644
>>
File: 5NYpqah.jpg (70KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
5NYpqah.jpg
70KB, 768x960px
>>
>>93344644
THE HYPORI MASSACRE IS AN IMPERIAL LIE, GREVIOUS DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
File: this just sad not.jpg (26KB, 560x418px) Image search: [Google]
this just sad not.jpg
26KB, 560x418px
>>93336082
how many of this do you have?
gray Jedi
\ss\
EU
is that all of them?
>>
>>93344416
I highly doubt Dooku is obscure in the ST just for the pure fact that some canon ST content will very likely have a character mention him at some point (even if it's in a joking manner like a drink being named after him in a bar). Anakin is confirmed to be well known by the time of the ST because one of the biggest political scandals is it leaking that he was Leia's father. Normally when someone doesn't know about these figures they're either stupid and don't pay attention to history at all (like tons of people irl) or they grew up in a place like Jakku (which is basically the Star Wars equivalent of growing up in some buttfuck nowhere part of Africa).

Dooku is basically the Star Wars equivalent of Franz Ferdinand. His time was about 100 years ago, and most normies probably barely remember who he is however about 3 in 10 people can probably tell you exactly who he is and his importance in history. Anakin is probably like the Red Baron where he's referenced in culture here and there but it's been so long since his time as well that your average person might not even know he was real. Also if the Red Baron turned into Rudolf Höss (the guy who controlled Auschwitz). Then Palpatine would be Hitler. Luke would probably be like Nelson Mandela where people know he was famous for doing something good but they don't exactly remember what it was he did or whether he's still alive and a few absolute retards or people growing up with no education (like Rey) probably thinking he's a famous actor or a myth.
>>
>>93344704
>Cassian wears this shirt around the Yavin base on Casual Friday
>>
File: Lazy Town.png (1MB, 692x876px) Image search: [Google]
Lazy Town.png
1MB, 692x876px
>>93344627
>>93344544
Not the only time Lazy Town has intruded into Star Wars...
>>
File: 1491290122248.png (688KB, 634x971px) Image search: [Google]
1491290122248.png
688KB, 634x971px
>>
File: shield gate.png (87KB, 257x368px) Image search: [Google]
shield gate.png
87KB, 257x368px
>>93344730
>>
>>93336082
>>93344730
yeah can someone post all of the variations so far
>>
>>93344548
one of the post clonewars novels said something about "wouldn't even be worth one confederate credit" implying that they were probably ass in value
>>
>>93344741
What is this from?
>>
File: 1491568784177.jpg (291KB, 1080x898px) Image search: [Google]
1491568784177.jpg
291KB, 1080x898px
>>
>>93344777
Doctor Aphra. When her father tells her about the ordu aspectu, she imagines herself as a righteous Jedi avenger freeing the padawans from lazy lifestyles and unhealthy snacks.
>>
File: 7884801.jpg (24KB, 229x486px) Image search: [Google]
7884801.jpg
24KB, 229x486px
>>93337729
>neimoidians are not Asian
neimoidians can drive
>>
>>93344707
>yfw Genndywars was propaganda written to make the Republic look good.
>>
File: 1491982636318.jpg (59KB, 333x385px) Image search: [Google]
1491982636318.jpg
59KB, 333x385px
>>
Normally the tail-end of a thread is a boring graveyard shift, everyone waiting for the new one to post anything interesting.
Not this one, though. It's nice we're meming it to death.
>>
File: naboo was an inside job.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
naboo was an inside job.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>93344707
>>
File: 1.png (86KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
86KB, 250x250px
>>93344796
Dammit, I should be reading it right now instead of shitposting here with you guys. The first issue was great. Certainly the best canon comic in terms of art that I've read so far, very nice.
>>
File: NothinAtAll.jpg (456KB, 780x688px) Image search: [Google]
NothinAtAll.jpg
456KB, 780x688px
>>
File: exploitable ith.jpg (330KB, 1023x797px) Image search: [Google]
exploitable ith.jpg
330KB, 1023x797px
>>
File: tumblr_olucj1HTbN1usfr3do1_1280.jpg (737KB, 1163x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olucj1HTbN1usfr3do1_1280.jpg
737KB, 1163x1920px
>>
File: 5400 Heras.png (192KB, 320x517px) Image search: [Google]
5400 Heras.png
192KB, 320x517px
>>
>>93344862
Go have fun. It's a great comic. Among the best of nucanon. Plus, Aphra is a top-tier waifu.
We'll all still be shitposting when you get back!
>>
File: xFdCkT2.jpg (93KB, 480x812px) Image search: [Google]
xFdCkT2.jpg
93KB, 480x812px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfeUyUu3fjQ
>>
File: Ithorian Dumbest Thing.png (945KB, 930x766px) Image search: [Google]
Ithorian Dumbest Thing.png
945KB, 930x766px
>>93344884
>>
File: Fun.jpg (107KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Fun.jpg
107KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>93344904
jesus christ grevious was such a fucking putz in that movie. obi wan does the stupidest shit to try and fight him and it works anyway.
>>
File: Grand Admiral John rebels.png (613KB, 1115x627px) Image search: [Google]
Grand Admiral John rebels.png
613KB, 1115x627px
>>
File: 1482627307005.png (126KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1482627307005.png
126KB, 557x605px
>>93344892
Damn right she is.

Alright, see you later!
>>
File: 1489013205839.png (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1489013205839.png
1MB, 1500x1500px
>>93344949
>>
File: Grand Admiral John.png (452KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Grand Admiral John.png
452KB, 970x545px
>>
File: 9c1df30407c1461569d98f90f955ab9f.jpg (291KB, 800x1035px) Image search: [Google]
9c1df30407c1461569d98f90f955ab9f.jpg
291KB, 800x1035px
>>
>>93344884
is this loss
>>
File: galen zip line.jpg (833KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
galen zip line.jpg
833KB, 1500x1500px
>>93344968
>>
>>
File: 7x6czk5hatyy.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
7x6czk5hatyy.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>
File: 1495530764616.jpg (71KB, 707x476px) Image search: [Google]
1495530764616.jpg
71KB, 707x476px
>>
>>
>>93345009
Somebody photoshop the frog he's holding as Ezra
>>
File: 1488403931365.jpg (984KB, 3303x2475px) Image search: [Google]
1488403931365.jpg
984KB, 3303x2475px
>>93345009
>>
File: its bendu time.png (219KB, 712x876px) Image search: [Google]
its bendu time.png
219KB, 712x876px
>>
>>93344983
Holy shit when do we get these deleted scenes?
>>
File: 1480845598986.jpg (291KB, 839x637px) Image search: [Google]
1480845598986.jpg
291KB, 839x637px
>>93345023
>>
File: VPLp2XB.jpg (58KB, 539x540px) Image search: [Google]
VPLp2XB.jpg
58KB, 539x540px
>>
File: 1491180007629.png (113KB, 419x426px) Image search: [Google]
1491180007629.png
113KB, 419x426px
>>
File: 71AiiA28ErL._SL1500_.jpg (122KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71AiiA28ErL._SL1500_.jpg
122KB, 1500x1500px
>>93344983
GAAALLLEEENNNNNNN
>>
>>93332431
>>93332431
>seems to be hitting on Luke

She absolutely isn't. At best it's more of an elder sibling thing

though considering this is Luke, that might just be the same thing
>>
File: THICC sabine.png (436KB, 1118x704px) Image search: [Google]
THICC sabine.png
436KB, 1118x704px
>>
File: 1493147624186.png (263KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493147624186.png
263KB, 800x800px
>>93345063
A verified classic.
>>
File: 1492047259685.jpg (147KB, 1815x2723px) Image search: [Google]
1492047259685.jpg
147KB, 1815x2723px
>>
>>93345086
So Eli is Kif?
>>
File: the many faces of dr. aphra.png (2MB, 3132x614px) Image search: [Google]
the many faces of dr. aphra.png
2MB, 3132x614px
>>
File: r766qex4sn0z.png (2MB, 1305x1500px) Image search: [Google]
r766qex4sn0z.png
2MB, 1305x1500px
>>
File: 1491179550060.png (394KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
1491179550060.png
394KB, 640x476px
>>93345086
Velour
>>
File: 2aa.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
2aa.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
>>
>>
File: Birra_Seah.png (325KB, 349x540px) Image search: [Google]
Birra_Seah.png
325KB, 349x540px
>>93345079
oh shit this is real
>>
File: Blast_Hardcheese.jpg (110KB, 800x1204px) Image search: [Google]
Blast_Hardcheese.jpg
110KB, 800x1204px
*grunts*
>>
File: 1496789490478.png (211KB, 353x547px) Image search: [Google]
1496789490478.png
211KB, 353x547px
>>
File: fb8.png (92KB, 500x548px) Image search: [Google]
fb8.png
92KB, 500x548px
>>
File: Maul 1t.png (230KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Maul 1t.png
230KB, 700x700px
>>
File: 1496885032379.png (171KB, 287x386px) Image search: [Google]
1496885032379.png
171KB, 287x386px
>>
File: Is this guy serious.png (1MB, 1254x671px) Image search: [Google]
Is this guy serious.png
1MB, 1254x671px
>>
>>93345139
Patrick Warburton?
>>
File: f24.png (223KB, 487x750px) Image search: [Google]
f24.png
223KB, 487x750px
>>
>>93345074
>She absolutely isn't
Maybe. Just because she's playing him like a fiddle doesn't mean that she'd be opposed to fiddling around with him as well.
>>
File: Maul 2t.png (218KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Maul 2t.png
218KB, 700x700px
>>93345161
>>
File: 1495615976856.jpg (35KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
1495615976856.jpg
35KB, 640x476px
>>
File: sheislost.png (2MB, 700x1525px) Image search: [Google]
sheislost.png
2MB, 700x1525px
>>
File: Dr Aphra, I'm SITH.jpg (372KB, 1616x761px) Image search: [Google]
Dr Aphra, I'm SITH.jpg
372KB, 1616x761px
>>
File: 1459726946891.png (166KB, 355x642px) Image search: [Google]
1459726946891.png
166KB, 355x642px
>>
File: delet this.jpg (403KB, 1000x708px) Image search: [Google]
delet this.jpg
403KB, 1000x708px
>>93345107
>>
>>
File: artistic screeching.png (176KB, 1212x900px) Image search: [Google]
artistic screeching.png
176KB, 1212x900px
>>
File: 1497825239464.png (464KB, 878x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497825239464.png
464KB, 878x900px
>>
File: smug.jpg (84KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
84KB, 560x415px
This has been a good thread
>>
>>93345155
Are we blind? Deploy the garrison!
>>
File: some of you.jpg (337KB, 1280x1265px) Image search: [Google]
some of you.jpg
337KB, 1280x1265px
Quality end to this thread anons. I love /swco/ memes
>>
Good thread, friendsters. Ended on a high-note!
>>
It began as shit, but turned into something amazing.
>>
great end to the thread /swco/

gave me a chance to stock up on some memes and reaction images I lost or forgot to save

>>93345295
yep
>>
Only 1 page left to go
>>
>>93345106
basically
>>
>>93345326
You better hope you get there before I do because I guarantee a shit edition if I'm first
>>
>>93345155
Are we blind? Deploy the garrison!
>>
>>93345514
>>93345514
>>93345514
>>
>>93345511
>>93345511
>>93345511
>>
>>93345155
Are we blonde? Destroy Harrison!
>>
>>93345521
>>93345529
Oh shit
>>
>>93345529
WE STAND HERE AMID MY (>>93345521) ACHIEVEMENT, NOT YOURS!
>>
>>93345521
>>93345529
>>93345552
I think we usually go with whichever was created first, unless one of them is something retarded like giantess
>>
>>93345552
THREAD WAR! Whose side are you on? Whose thread are you in?
>>
>>93345574
Yeah, >>93345511 wins

Plus >>93345514 seems to already be going to shit fast
Thread posts: 645
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.