[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you were at the mall and you just met your high school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 88395-lisa-miller-foto.jpg (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
88395-lisa-miller-foto.jpg
19KB, 200x200px
>tfw you were at the mall and you just met your high school best friend and crush after a long time and you were so happy to see him and then you remembered he broke up with your other best friend who stopped talking to you for a month because you were the one he told about moving to Toronto which makes him single,only for him to say that he and her are in a band so you feel disappointed they might have gone back together until he isnt with her so you were happy again but he then says he has an American girlfriend so your hopes got shot down once again but you gave him your number and you got to meet with him and see your bff Kim who was equally as excited to see you, you hit off with him and talk about the good old days, making you feel attached even more, his girlfriend gets jealous over your history with him and he gets locked out of his apartment and hers,forcing him to come to your sister's apartment and spend the night with you,giving you the perfect opportunity to finally reveal your feelings and to convince him to be with you until he starts panicking and passes out after telling you how much he loves his girlfriend making you cry which angered your sister because she was sleeping and you still have to wake him up the following morning and encourage him to go after her just so he wont see you cry again
>>
>>93330993
Cuck queen delicacy right here, she even prepped the mare. Bet she loved being dominated and humiliated and seeing her crush get fucking soaked by this bitch, and she probably clearned up after the fact and brought them some food and drinks so they could keep going in her bedroom while she watched dressed as wonder woman in the closet, and then just stared at them cuddling in those sweaty sheets all snug and warm while she froze and cried in that closet knowing she could never have that, and in a moment of weakness in the dead of night she just crawls on all fours and lays down on the bed at their feet like a fucking dog.

God that's so fucking hot
>>
File: 1497610174866.jpg (123KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497610174866.jpg
123KB, 640x960px
>>93331141
>>
>>93331141
you need a minute to yourself pal?
>>
>>93331141
my cunt smells like cabbage
>>
>>93331141
>while she watched dressed as wonder woman in the closet
Hombre, explain this part.
>>
>>93331213
It's a Rick and Morty reference
>>
>>93330993
My god, it never hit me how thorough this was until now.
>>
>>93330993
What the fuck did these girls see in him?

Like it's not a "why do these girls like this asshole" It's "why do these girls like this dude who doesn't even have the appealing bits of assholes."
>>
>>93331213
>>
>>93332220
The story is about Scott realizing he's an asshole but honestly it's still a bit of Malley living out of his fantasies.
>>
>>93332220
He's the MC, hence the biggest shot of the universe. Yeah that's just shitty writting.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.