[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Venture bros

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: Hank-Dean-Venture-Dead.jpg (624KB, 1576x900px) Image search: [Google]
Hank-Dean-Venture-Dead.jpg
624KB, 1576x900px
So do you guys think they will ever have good lives or will it always be terrible and they're spawn will be mutated from all the cloning
>>
>>93330258
It will always bother me that they are not real Hank and Dean. It is pretty weird that there are dozen or so Hank and Deans in heaven.
>>
File: thesecondeyeistheletteri.png (215KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
thesecondeyeistheletteri.png
215KB, 500x437px
I want to believe they'll be the ones to break the destructive "boy adventurer" cycle and go on to have relatively normal lives. After all, if the show really is ultimately about failure, then it would follow that Rusty should fail to raise children that are in any way like him, and that the boys themselves should fail to meet the audience's expectations that they'll end up deadbeat losers just like their dad.
>>
>>93330315
>Heaven

Please anon, clones don't have souls
>>
>>93330315
I theorize that the originals were only presumed dead. The fact that they are alive will be the big twist next season.
>>
>>93330468
Orpheus could feel them
>>
>>93330258
Both of the boys have better lives now, Hank especially.

>>93330327
Dean's already breaking away from it. He's in university for something.

>>93330468
>>93330490
The way I saw it, their souls would go into their new bodies, but wouldn't have any memories. Of course, the living Dean clone puts a big wrench into that.
>>
>>93330482
Only to be immediately and brutally killed by a bioengineered virus Rusty half assedly futzed with in an effort to make a buck off of one of J.Js failed cures for cancer.
>>
>>93330315
Considering that Orpheus couldn't find their souls in the afterlife I think it's possible that Rusty's process actually does preserve their souls somehow. that they're not so much derivatives of the originals as back-up bodies. When they die, they're transferred over to the next one.
>>
>>93330551
maby since hunchback dean was so different and crazy he counted as a different person
>>
File: KRTBLCG035lg.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
KRTBLCG035lg.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>93330258
Anybody here preordering this and would know where I should preorder it from?
>>
>>93330258

I like to believe there is a hank and dean out there who faked their deaths and are living rather peacefully away from their father's bullshit
>>
>>93330832
for all we know the originals are living normal life with their mom.
>>
>>93330593
This. That was the point of the whole Science = religion conversation they had. I feel it was poorly explained, because it's a pretty deep concept but not the kind of discussion that lends itself to an enjoyable show.
>>
I always thought it was funny how the boys pajamas predicted who they would hangout with in the last season. Dean's associating with Brown Widow and Hank and that fish girl.

Also I always liked to think villian Dean would be endgame with him arching Treyana or Hank.
>>
>>93330867
>Rusty lost custody of the original Hank and Dean and just to be a spiteful prick to the mother cloned another set.

Honestly I can see that.
>>
>>93330258
are they just bunch of clones of originals or clones of clones ... of originals? :thinking:
>>
File: venture-bros-billboard[1].png (661KB, 1280x388px) Image search: [Google]
venture-bros-billboard[1].png
661KB, 1280x388px
>>93330258
I think they'll go on to live better lives. Better in the sense of being happy or content. They seem to be aware of a lot from the mistakes Rusty and the older gen makes. Even though the boys have their own presently unique problems and quirks that may stay with them for the long run.

Bad shit will always happen, and the notion of success/failure is subjective non-linear thing. Low points can lead to great opportunities and vice-versa. They'll always be fucking up as much as anyone else, but from their upbringing they seem to know how to take it in stride with a greater capacity to learn from it.
>>
So, when's the next season?
>>
File: 1495992997385.png (524KB, 618x911px) Image search: [Google]
1495992997385.png
524KB, 618x911px
>>93331481
>>
File: Maximum problematic.webm (891KB, 912x656px) Image search: [Google]
Maximum problematic.webm
891KB, 912x656px
>>93331481
>>
File: sorryabout shit quality.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sorryabout shit quality.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
It's kind of strange how they always die together, really made hiding it from them easier.
>>93331391
We see that the clones were all already made, they're just finished when replacements are needed. I think this implies that they are all copies of the originals.
>>
>>93330258
>All the cloning
They were only cloned once, en masse. They're all first generation. Jon Benjamin only said that shit to get tatiana to do magic.
>>
>>93330659
>Anybody here preordering this and would know where I should preorder it from?
and this would be what exactly?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.