[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Well written gay characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 380
Thread images: 77

File: moralorel_cc_037_pt1-03.jpg (61KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
moralorel_cc_037_pt1-03.jpg
61KB, 1080x608px
AKA the characters not made to appeal to the buzzfeed demographic.
>>
>>93320546
That doesn't look well written at all
>>
>>93320566
She is. It was a really heart warming story actually. The episodes with her and Pastor Putty are the some of the best ones in the show.
>>
>>93320566
Yes, but this is Moral Oral, so the only person how actually acts how they appear is Oral himself.
>>
>>93320566
>He hasn't watched Moral Orel yet
Actually repulsive
>>
>>93320566
Watch the show. It's sad but great.
>>
>>93320546
I AM DROWNING
>>
>>93320546
Clay was a better written gay character.
>>
File: Clay Orel.jpg (169KB, 904x904px) Image search: [Google]
Clay Orel.jpg
169KB, 904x904px
Best boy coming through.
Although he's technically bisexual, isn't he?
>>
File: mission hill.jpg (57KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
mission hill.jpg
57KB, 500x333px
Just getting them out of the way.
>>
>>93320618
she actually wasnt, take off your liberal glasses, she was a background character literally shoehorned into the last season
>>
>>93321784
It's been a little while since I've seen the show, but I thought he was actually kind of repulsed by Bloberta, wasn't he getting together with her just to keep up appearances?
>>
>>93321784
Even if you argue that he never wanted to fuck Bloberta, he clearly wanted to bang Censordoll something hard and he willingly fucked the prostitutes that Orel pimped out in that one episode. So he was definitely bi.

And of course bi people are less then pond scum and barely count as human beings.
t. gayfag
>>
>>93321834
Hell, he only fucked her once.
>>
>>93321784
actually i dont think he was gay and i dont think he loved anyone in the show at all
clay would have sex with anyone that can make him feel good about himself, he fucked cencordoll
>>
File: 1495766189748.png (601KB, 600x874px) Image search: [Google]
1495766189748.png
601KB, 600x874px
>>
>>93321834
nope, he got literally trapped into a miserable marriage
>>
>>93320566
>doesn't look well written
>doesn't look
>well written
>>
>>93321849
>he willingly fucked the prostitutes
ah I forgot about that
>>
>>93321865
I feel like his speech in Honor was entirely genuine, and he wanted to be with the coach for a long time, he just repressed it. I do agree he's bi, though.
>>
>>93321880
I just want them to be happy
>>
>>93321806
>that episode guss has everyone staring at him because he had a knife stuck in his head
i know it has a deeper meaning but i dont care, i miss having gay character be gay characters and not a political statement
>>
>>93321830
A lot of background characters besides her got fleshed out more in the last season, i think it was just a choice but she was planned, and she didn't feel shoehorned and also helped out the reverend's arc a lot. she was necessary for him to develop as a character and had her own stories as well
>>
>>93321909
that speech wasnt about the coach at all, he does the speech when he finds out bloberta is doing some stuff with the doctor
man, some people just see wathever they want.
>>
>>93321830
almost all of the best episodes of that show are backround character that got shoved into the spotlight for an episode
that was arguably the whole thrust of the last seasons,
>>
>>93321945
>A lot of background characters besides her got fleshed out more in the last season
lets see
three of them shared one single episode
there are orels friends wich both actually had some fucking great stories of their own
who is left? the coach was a running gag, so was the principal and puddy was the unnoficial other protagonist of the show
yep, literally shoehorned into the show, at least we got more puddy out of it
>>
File: 1497120266190.png (184KB, 700x1132px) Image search: [Google]
1497120266190.png
184KB, 700x1132px
>>93321930
Yes please.
Anyone who claims it's an "unhealthy" attraction is missing half a brain
>>
>>93321963
He accused Coach that he was using orel to get to him in the same way he used bloberta. To imply his "I love you" was to anyone but coach stopframe is a bit silly. there was nothing hidden there, he just outed himself.
>>
File: 1495926861371.png (33KB, 1000x1533px) Image search: [Google]
1495926861371.png
33KB, 1000x1533px
>>93321849
>And of course bi people are less then pond scum and barely count as human beings.
Your brain must be busted if you think petty infighting solves anything. Bisexuals are all the same to homosexuals besides their attraction to the opposite sex.
>>
>>93322015
it was fairly unhealthy to be quite fair and i'm almost certain i still have my full brain, though i do understand why people want them together.
She pretty much just goes after hr because she looks like a past lover, which would be a bit scummy if it were to happen in the real world.
>>
>>93321849
>And of course bi people are less then pond scum and barely count as human beings.
Hey, I'll have you know that my decisions and my decisions alone got me to that point, not my sexuality
t. bifag
>>
>>93322016
?
thats the last episode of the show
are you talking about the speech he gives at the bar?
just because he goes
i love you.... orel
i need you....orel
doesnt mean shit, clay is the kind of person that says i love you without meaning it just to get what he wants
>>
>>93322015
i always assumed most people who call it "unhealthy" are just salty shippers who ship pearl with greg/amethyst/whoever.
>>
>>93320546
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luUTnNZ87d4
the only objectively good gay characters are in venture bros, the only good trans and pedo characters are in venture bros aswell
>>
File: tumblr_od862p3Gx41s4qx93o1_500.png (267KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od862p3Gx41s4qx93o1_500.png
267KB, 500x434px
>>93322015
totally agree

>>93322047
ehhh, it's not that strange. if you liked short women with blonde hair, had a long term relationship with somebody who looked like that then pursued somebody else who was a short blonde would you have an unhealthy attraction or a physical type?
>>
File: gearh.png (169KB, 432x323px) Image search: [Google]
gearh.png
169KB, 432x323px
>>
>>93322016
I think that anon confused the speech you meant with the one in Sacrifice. But yeah, I agree. He definitely was saying 'i love you' to Stopframe and had a lot of repressed feelings.
>>
>>
>>93322062
I completely understand why you would feel Clay was just using coach, clay is a pretty unreliable character, but I and many others see it as Clay repressing his feelings for coach. Why else would he say all that stuff to coach? he gets nothing out of it. also every site i've checked, everyone says clay came out in front of his family and confessed to coach. I don't think clay would do all just to get a lay
>>
>>93322105
>dumbledore was gay XD
>>
What percentage of bisexual people are truly bisexual?

It's definitely possible to fuck people you feel neutral towards, just for the hell of it.
>>
>>93322021
>Bisexuals are all the same to homosexuals

I know plenty of homosexuals who have serious issues with the bisexuals.

t. bisexual
>>
File: 1497141477023.png (214KB, 1087x955px) Image search: [Google]
1497141477023.png
214KB, 1087x955px
>>93322047
>She pretty much just goes after hr because she looks like a past lover
You're missing the forest for the tree. She goes after her because she's attracted to tall, big pink chicks

>>93322092
Nah it's just Zuke haters
>>
The ending to Moral Oral was a lot more reserved and "normal" than I thought it would be. I could easily imagine a worse writer making an adult Oral do a 180 and have the message be completely anti-religion like some of the early episodes were. But instead he was written to have learned from the mistakes he saw his parents make and decide to live a better life than that, while sticking with his beliefs.

The writers really turned the show around for the third season. It started out pretty shallow and obvious (still funny though) but they really did something special with it in the end. Good show.
>>
File: 1492742247092.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492742247092.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>93322133
I've known plenty of bisexuals and homosexuals that are perfectly normal people. What's your point, bisexuality and homosexuality aren't causes of a person being a sack of a shit, that's their own doing.
>>
>>93322102
yeah i get having a type, it's just been pretty pushed pearl was obsessed with rose for thousands of years, and only to forget that to go after a girl who looks a lot like rose comes off as a bit unhealthy to me, but i think you can interept it both ways. I would like to see more of the mystery girl to perhaps expend on this- is it pearl simply having a type or just liking her because she reminds her of rose? Both ways can make sense, but it's hard to tell right now, so currently i'm a bit uninterested in the ship (Though it is cute) but if it's completely confirmed that pearl truly likes the mystery girl for her, i could be interested.
>>
>>93322127
>Why else would he say all that stuff to coach?
to keep him around because the coach makes clay feel good about himself

even if clay isnt gay he is fucked in the head and keeps people around and has sex with them just because those people tickle his ego or wathever cencordoll did

hell the last episode was about coach realising this, he didnt care about clay and realized he was happy without him, the coach was becoming just another bloberta in clays life and clay sure as hell doesnt love bloberta and he doesnt fuck bloberta

hell maybe clay wanted to belive he loved coach but he didnt, clay doesnt love anyone he just loves himself
>>
>>93322157
I don't think the show was ever against people who have faith, per se. Just the horrible things religious people do, using their religion as justification.

Of course you can't REALLY separate them. Good people who are religious would've been good either way; they just ignore the parts of their religion that seem wrong. Which is what Orel was, what with his realization that the 'church' is within you rather than without you.
>>
>>93322123
How is Rorschach gay?

>>93322131
It's a small percentage, I read something somewhere that said there's even LESS people who are Bisexual or identify as such.
>>
>>93322131
homosexuality is a wierd thing, people are certainly not born into it, thats just a meme, but people can become homosexual or bisexual for a lot of different reasons
Some people run it over and over in their heads and make it out to be something really great then go ahead and experiment and dont enjoy it at all
some people go gay in prison wich is all kinds of wierd because they sure as hell arent gay they are just incredibly lonely and scared and desperate, women in prison go gay in record numbers
some people like it, whatever you dont need a big reason
some people grow into it by constant exposure
being gay is a meme, its not an alternative lifestyle its just having sex with someone your own sex for wathever reason
>>
>>93322257
I know the show wasn't saying that religion and its followers are inherently bad, but it's pretty obvious from the first season and a few episodes/scenes from season two/three that the writers didn't respect it much, especially the kind of religious communities that fester in backwater, smaller areas in the US. But like I said, an easy ending would've been for the writers to make an adult Oral mirror exactly how they feel about religion/faith. But they didn't, and I think that was a really great decision on their part.
>>
>>93322360
Well that's just silly. Realistically it's pretty clear that you can be born with a predisposition towards homosexuality, you could develop it as a fetish and you can also be abused and adopt it afterward. Theres no reason to be reductive and try to say that these things are mutually exclusive.
>>
>>93322360
If people aren't born gay, I don't see why gay people endure being abused, ostracized, even murdered for their gayness. It's obvious they can't change their feelings no matter how hard they try, which is how it is for straight people.

That's why I think it's important to differentiate between gay people and "going gay" in a desperate situation a la prison.
>>
>>93322360
>>93322487
If this were true, then by all means it is possible to change your sexuality which is by no means backed up by Scientific fact.
>>
File: 1477070713570.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477070713570.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
>>93322489
>It's obvious they can't change their feelings
>>
>>93322177
You, I like.
>>
>>93322487
im pretty sure there is no gay gene anon but you can be an honorary faggot for the day
>>93322489
people who are born with perfectly working legs and then have an accident endure a life of being in a wheelchair
what are you doing boy? you where born with good legs, get up and walk
>>93322520
>If this were true, then by all means it is possible to change your sexuality
it depends on the person but its certainly possible for some
women go from being lesbians to being straight all the time, some men go through wierd phases and then try to forget about them
why are you so obsessed with ruling other peoples lives? maybe some people dont want to be your marxists alternative to the nuclear family, they just want to have sex
>>
File: domey.png (221KB, 337x527px) Image search: [Google]
domey.png
221KB, 337x527px
>>
>>93322177
>What's your point

That bisexuality in fact isn't "all the same to homosexuals".
>>
>>93322520
Well that's not true at all. Modifying a person's hormones can alter their sexuality pretty fiercely. And people who were abused then started entertaining homosexual thoughts afterward exist.

>>93322602
I don't subscribe to the whole "gay gene" thing. While genetics probably play a role what's ultimately causing homosexuality as a default sexuality is likely hormonal exposure in the womb.
>>
>ITT bifag circlejerk
>>
>>93322360
homosexuality might not be genetic but it's clear that it happens to people rather than being a coherent choice. Like how some of us have sexual fixations we picked up in our youth. Brains being the complex clusterfucks they are any number of things could flip the gay switch during puberty.
>>
>>93322641
>I don't subscribe to the whole "gay gene" thing. While genetics probably play a role
>its not genetics
>its genetics
i thought the whole mental reprograming was a joke
>>
>>93322553
Then why don't they, to avoid being bullied to death?

Also homosexual children often already show traits befitting the opposite sex i.e. a little boy wants to play with dolls instead of swords. It's a hormonal thing. Hormones can't be fought. You can try to act contrary to them (by marrying a women, say) but that doesn't change who you are.
>>
>>93322624
Did you stop reading before I said "besides the fact that they're attracted to the opposite sex." We're all people and you can't generalize just because someone's attracted to the other, everyone's different but it's not as a result of our sexuality in most cases.

What are you trying to prove by supporting his claim that an entire group of people that you're under the same organization of are lesser human beings? That's just stupid.
>>
>>93322666
i chose to be gay
>>
>>93322602
>Women go from being Lesbians to being Straight all the time.

Kissing someone for attention from boys at parties is not indicative of homosexuality, you can have sex with someone you do not have interest in sexually, that alone doesn't make one straight or gay, it's how they enjoy it, and how they feel about it during and afterward.

>Why are you so obsessed with ruling other peoples live? Maybe some people don't want to be your Marxists' Alternative to the Nuclear Family.

How ironic....
>>
>>93322048
You ever think your bisexuality is a product of how your brain makes decisions? Maybe it's a sign you're fucked in the head.
>>
>>93322257
>I don't think the show was ever against people who have faith

Of course it wasn't, Orel is incredibly religious and he's treated as the most sincere and genuinely decent character in the show. A lot of the fundamentalist mocking was really only done in the first season, most of the conflict and shitty things the characters do afterwards is completely independent of religion (alcoholism, isolationism, sexual inadequacy, sexual/physical/mental abuse, etc.).
>>
>>93322682
Gays being bullied is just a meme
>>
>>93322409
yeah I agree, in the fedora-tipping world of edgy comedy is actually takes strength to have a religious character who's not a strawman. it's a shame the show ended early but at least it didn't puss out on the ending.
>>
>>93322702
some gay people think they should get to control every other gay person out there
i would argue people like you are more dangerous than a thousandd taser wielding priests
>>
>>93322695
>What are you trying to prove by supporting his claim that an entire group of people that you're under the same organization of are lesser human beings?

Where is this coming from, I'm saying homosexuals are just as quick as anyone else to forming generalized opinions of someone else's sexuality based on predisposed notions. I can't count the amount of times I've been told I'm "on the road to gay town" or that I'm lying to myself or whatever else because I identify as bi as opposed to gay.
>>
File: STAAARRSCREEEAAAM.jpg (88KB, 540x242px) Image search: [Google]
STAAARRSCREEEAAAM.jpg
88KB, 540x242px
>IDWverse transformers experience romantic love and get married
>most of them are dudes
So a large percentage of the cast of transformers is gay. Do hetero transformers get bullied?
>>
>>93322489
The victim complex is a bizarre yet powerful thing. It's insane how many people actually want to be shit on by life
>>
>>93321931

It's more just a reference to a real incident where someone had a knife sticking in them and they never noticed.
>>
>>93322696
Deciding to allow yourself to want to fuck men isn't chosing to be gay. It's chosing to acknowledge your gayness. I didn't chose to be straight the first time I fapped to an underwear model.
>>
No one is going to say Midnighter?
>>
>>93322702
>How ironic....
how ironic that i contradict your litle strawman fallacy label you constructed for me based on nothing but your own anti male bias
>>
>>93322696
no, you choose to fuck guys, gay means your personal tastes
>>
>>93322791

You're suggesting some people allow themselves to be beaten to death so they can be a victim?
>>
>>93322717
A kid was beat to death outside my highschool for being gay.
>>
>>93322804
No, how ironic that you are basically arguing for something that you yourself are against by forcing your own lifestyle upon people.
>>
>>93322794
nope, i chose to be gay instead of straight
you cant read my mind, you cant prove me wrong, you cant deny it happenned
>>
>>93322673
Sorry what? Probably a communication issue. Genetics play a role in what your mother's womb might be like as an environment. But the odds of their being a singular gene that just makes you homosexual somehow? Not very likely. And it's not very likely that one singular gene gives a woman a homosexuality prone womb. Her diet could have as much to do with the development of the fetus' adult sexuality as genetic disposition.
>>
>>93322781
Oh shit, you misread what I said. I thought you took it as "Bisexuals are the same as Homosexuals" not "Homosexuals see bisexuals as the same to the rest."

Got me confused for a second there, I should have worded that better in hindsight.
>>
File: TOPAZ A CUTE.png (210KB, 341x497px) Image search: [Google]
TOPAZ A CUTE.png
210KB, 341x497px
>>93322795
Bifags too busy arguing with /pol/tards and trolls. Thread has been kill.
>>
>>93322821
>by forcing your own lifestyle upon people
provide proof of this based on what i said in this thread
>>
>>93322828
I can question the plausability that you have complete control over your mind and it's functions.
>>
>>93322707
Oh nope. I was getting my life fucked up before I began I took interest in both genders. Also I do have a type, so I'm not really attracted to 'everyone' like some people believe us bifags are
>>
>>93320546
I really can't think of another character besides this one.
>>
>>93322828
No one can change your personal taste by pure will, you can't choose to like a food you don't like or a movie you didn't enjoy.

So yeah it didn't happen because it makes no sense.
>>
>>93322602
>women go from being lesbians to being straight all the time, some men go through wierd phases and then try to forget about them
That implies sexual behavior indicates sexual orientation. Most people experiment with the same sex at one time or another. I know it's trendy to define and label your own sexuality, but if I could go though a phase of getting turdburgled in the shower at the YMCA and still not actually be gay.
>>
File: 1488629221975.gif (121KB, 858x849px) Image search: [Google]
1488629221975.gif
121KB, 858x849px
>>93322840
Im just wanted a chat on why folks might be gay, sorry if I'm shitting up the thread. Have another great SU dyke.
>>
>>93322835
liberals get out of womens wombs
but seriously, there has never been any study that proves that
there has been some very shady correlations that nobody takes seriously and you could google them a post a wall of links to things you never read but save both of our time
>>
>>93322872
Does your type apply to both genders or do you have different ones for each?
>>
>>93322815
No source?
>>
>>93322807
People return to abusive relationships, destroy themselves with substance abuse or outright kill themselves for irrational reasons. People are fucking nuts man.
>>
>>93322887
but I could*
>>
>>93321830
I don't think you fully understand moral oral. I also think you're on the wrong board
>>
>>93322858
no, but i do over my sexuality
the concept that one owns his sexuality, how revolutionary
you dont have to be something or like someone just becomes some bad crowd wants you to
>>
>>93322872
I'm saying your sexuality is a product of your fucked up brain making fucked up decisions. It's doesn't matter when you made the decision to be bisexual, only that is was a choice you made along with all the other terrible ones you made.
>>
>>93322906
It didn't make the news.
>>
>>93322882
>you can't choose to like a food you don't like or a movie you didn't enjoy.
you can with food
some food is an adquired taste
>>
>>93322915

You don't think a much simpler explanation is that some people are gay and can't change? You really think about 5% of the population is going around willingly choosing to be discriminated against just for shits and giggles?
>>
File: 1495838226199.png (308KB, 326x680px) Image search: [Google]
1495838226199.png
308KB, 326x680px
>>93321880
>Pearl
>Well-written
>Doesn't appeal to the Buzzfeed demographic
>>
>>93322927
not my fault that co is the offtopic board now
>>
>>93321806
I love Gus and Wally
>>
File: 1497408869177.png (426KB, 540x888px) Image search: [Google]
1497408869177.png
426KB, 540x888px
>>93322899
I'm not a liberal and I've done my homework, I'm well aware that human sexuality isn't fully understood yet. I think it's wonderful that science is helping us understand how and why we love. A big reason why I offered up multiple theories as being non mutually exclusive is BECAUSE we don't have a grasp on sex yet.

im attaching a cute space rock to any more posts I make on this so I don't seem too rude
>>
Man this thread is something else
>straight fags bashing gays and bi
>gay fags bashing the bi
>bi guys trying to sound straight.
>a bunch of other fags that haven't seen morel orel.
This thread is fun.
>>
>>93322902
Sorta, there is overlap, but I do notice what I find attractive in women, I don't always find attractive in a man.

Sexuality is really fucking aggravating in that regard
>>
>>93322838

Yeah I was a little confused, figured I jumped in wrong somewhere. My mistake.
>>
>>93322641
>Well that's not true at all. Modifying a person's hormones can alter their sexuality pretty fiercely.
I think the anon meant you can't change your sexuality by force of will.

I mean sure, with hormones you can almost change yourself into the other sex entirely, except for the pesky genitals. How people change when injected with testosterone or estrogen is pretty telling as to which parts of us are nature and which are nurture. That is, a whole fucking lot of it is nature. We're basically hormone robots.
>>
Holy moly, this sure is a popular thread
>>
>>93322944
how do you separate you from your components? When did you make the choice? What parts of you made it.
>>
>>93323004
what does love have to do with sex?
>>
>>93323012
Nah, it's all good. It happens.

>>93322580
thanks, anon
>>
>>93322012
The fuck? The nurse, the shit bully, the principal, the fat lady, the stuck up bitch that talked like it was the roaring 20s, doughy. Doughys parents. Putty. Morels dad. Morels mom. The teacher. Sensordoll. The grandpa. The cop. The doctor. The store owner. These are all minor or background characters that had episodes on them. Fuck, the fat lady and the stuck up bitch didn't even have lines earlier in the show and they're more shoehorned then putty daughter.

Take off your pol-goggles, get on Hulu, watch that shit again, and educate yourself
>>
File: 1488635583880.png (514KB, 600x978px) Image search: [Google]
1488635583880.png
514KB, 600x978px
>>93323031
>I think the anon meant you can't change your sexuality by force of will.
Oh sure sure, thats not possible.
>>93323044
well I guess that'd be up to you and who you bang
love is commonly a synonym for sex though ie making love
>>
>>93323043
>When did you make the choice?
last night ;)
>>
>>93322944
>no, but i do over my sexuality
You can stop feeling attracted at will?Go make some tests because you will be the first one proved to be able to do that
>the concept that one owns his sexuality, how revolutionary
It is, there is no evidence someone can do that
>>
File: 1481028808108.jpg (261KB, 1280x990px) Image search: [Google]
1481028808108.jpg
261KB, 1280x990px
>>93322994
Pearl's one of the best cartoon characters out there. She's had so many powerful moments and still more to come
>>
>>93322987
Far more people actively do themselves harm by the previously mentioned methods. Do they not choose? Are they just genetically locked into self destruction and are without agency?
>>
>>93323068
No anon, you found out that you're bisexual last night.
>>
File: homosexuality.png (443KB, 1506x3976px) Image search: [Google]
homosexuality.png
443KB, 1506x3976px
This is the worst fucking thread
>>
>>93323085
Hi Rebecca sugar when's the next ed edd n eddy porn coming out?
>>
>>93323055
i thought you said the good background characters
>>
File: Really fires up your synapses.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Really fires up your synapses.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>93323067
>making love is a synonym for sex
>rapists are the most loving people on the planet
>>
>people thinking they have control over their sexuality

I've always wanted one of those priests who argued stuff like this to spend a year getting fucked in the ass (or fucking dudes in the ass, whatever) and see how they feel. Prove to me this is possible. Prove to me you can willingly choose to deepthroat big meaty cocks until they explode down your throat for a year and I might take you seriously.
>>
>>93323132
That's a lot of shit to read to just say you're a queer.
>>
File: 1491161721835.jpg (45KB, 740x721px) Image search: [Google]
1491161721835.jpg
45KB, 740x721px
>>93323085
>Pearl's one of the best cartoon characters out there
Go to bed, Rebecca.
>>
>>93323155
Fuck I meant to tag this queerbelow with the trips.
>>93323111
>>
>>93323109
you are so fucking dense
>>93323082
i can, get over it
maybe if you stoped being so stuck up you could too
>>
>>93323149
But people going gay in prison is already a thing
>>
File: 1326789575783.png (107KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1326789575783.png
107KB, 320x287px
>>93323155
>browse a board comprised primarily of text
>boast about how you don't read

You fag enablers are the best. You can be provided about twenty citations and reasonable arguments for why homosexuality is bad, but you rely more on feeling than a bitch on her period and none of that logic will permeate your skull.
>>
>>93323132
>>93323167
Original. niceme.me
>>
>>93323092
People who kill themselves did, ultimately, choose to kill themselve. However they didn't choose to have the feelings that led to that end.

> Are they just genetically locked into self destruction and are without agency?
kinda.

The next time you're in a really bad mood, try to will yourself out of it 100%.
>>
>>93323223
Why give you my reasoning for my opinion when I can just tell you to go to bed, Rebecca.
>>
>>93323092

Considering we know mental health is passed down to children, yeah, genetics do play a part in some of those things. Regardless, none of those things are sexual orientation. Substance abuse, going back to an abusive relationship...these are not inseparable aspects of who you are as a human being. You are without agency when it comes to who you find sexually attractive. You cannot will yourself into being gay or straight. If it was that easy I guarantee you plenty of people would've jumped off the gay bandwagon right around the time they were getting barbedwire wrapped around their necks and dragged down dirt roads by angry rednecks.
>>
>>93323186
> you could too
I could if you made scientific tests to find out that you're saying the truth and how you can dot that,because again there is no evidence that this is possible and you got an extremely rare(possibly unique) never found kind of sexual control
>>
>>93323008
I like that human civilization has risen to the point where we have time to appreciate such ancient corruptions of our software. My sexuality is boring but I enjoy how my brain sometimes replaces the names of people I find cute with names of old pets.
>>
>>93323193
Ayy when you gotta bust a nut you gotta bust a bit know what am saying?
>>93323213
Fuck off queer man
>>93323223
Go to bed Rebecca also before that did you ever finish bee and puppycat? Or was that all just a scam. I know it was a scam but I want to know what you say.
>>
File: 1490169168197.gif (143KB, 246x238px) Image search: [Google]
1490169168197.gif
143KB, 246x238px
>>93323213
>reasonable
>>
>>93323249
>You are without agency when it comes to who you find sexually attractive. You cannot will yourself into being gay or straight.

You do realize, of course, this is the argument used when people say gays shouldn't be prominently featured on television or in parades because it encourages the development into gaydom
>>
>>93323193

But prison is not the real world. Lock someone in solitary confinement for long enough and they'll chop their balls off for lack of human contact. People really like human contact and REALLY like sex. Given a situation where you're unable to properly take part in either of those things for potentially years at a time and you'll make due with what you have.

Show me someone fully in control of their own environment/life/situation willingly choose to be gay or straight for any length of time and be content with it.
>>
>>93323246
No one asked for your opinion. Why are you pretending like we're missing out on something?
>>93323280
Rain is God crying for not aborting you
>>
File: Void brand.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Void brand.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
>>93323241
>>93323249
Well as long as we accept no one has any true agency and we are all slaves to causality.
>>
>>93323252
where is your sexuality stored?
you know we can track wich part of your brain handles calculus or speech
yso please point out where is your homosexuality in your brain
maybe there is a lot people with a lot of bullshit in the way making it difficult to come up with a "scientific" explanation
i mean what if there was an actual sceintific gay fix pill? would every gay person be forced to take it and thats it?
>>
>>93323296
And they shouldn't have those parades they need to keep that in their aids infested bedroom.
>>93323315
He could just kill me like he killed everyone else, he's be doing me a favor tbqh.
>>
>>93323280
>when you dip your feet into three different posts in an attempt to bait but it doesn't work
>>
File: 1492849495699.gif (2MB, 320x228px) Image search: [Google]
1492849495699.gif
2MB, 320x228px
>>93323315
>Complains about the originality of my response
>Complains about the idea of me giving my individual opinion and sparking a civil debate through that instead of using an overused meme

How many mental gymnastics do you go through on a day to day basis in order for you to just breath correctly?
>>
>>93323296

That doesn't make any sense. You're going to development into "gaydom" regardless of what you see in the media/real world. Gay people didn't just appear 20 years ago with Ellen came out on TV.
>>
File: moving-goalposts.jpg (53KB, 599x398px) Image search: [Google]
moving-goalposts.jpg
53KB, 599x398px
>>93323311
You got what you asked for.

>Show me someone fully in control of their own environment/life/situation
No one ever is.
>>
>>93323068
You aren't allowed to be cute anon!
>>
>>93323363
And yet you got me a (you), it really makes me think.
>>
>>93323369
I make fun of your dumb joke and you make all these assumptions. Talk about mental gymnastics.
>>
>>93323092
>genetically locked into self destruction
probably, if they don't take care of themselves. People with diabetes aren't fated to die young, but if they keep eating like a starving whale then they will.
>>
>>93323377
>You got what you asked for.

No I didn't. I asked for proof someone can choose to be gay and be happy doing it.

>No one ever is.

Deep brah.
>>
File: polball.png (470KB, 800x786px) Image search: [Google]
polball.png
470KB, 800x786px
Oh boy, it's this thread again.
>>
>>93323421
>assumptions
Whatever helps you sleep at night, Rebecca.
>>
>>93320546
Bucky and Pronk in Zootopia don't appeal to the clickbait crowd at all; they flew under the radar and weren't drummer up at all. It makes me happy that we're at that place where a gay married couple can exist in a Disney movie without anyone really holding it up as a big deal.
>>
>>93323143
Prostitutes have them beat.
>>
File: 1494787205287.jpg (46KB, 746x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494787205287.jpg
46KB, 746x960px
>>93323462
>It makes me happy that we're at that place where a gay married couple can exist in a Disney movie without anyone really holding it up as a big deal.
But you're doing it right now.
>>
>>93323296
It seems you can influence children to have *fetishes*, but your basic orientation isn't a fetish.

You can, however, influence straight children to accept gays, which is just as horrifying to the parents protesting Steven Universe.
>>
>>93323311
>But prison is not the real world
I didn't know prison was an alternate reality that changed the laws of genetics. Those men were born straight and lived straight lives, yet here they are fucking each other in the butt. Genetic predisposition should've made that impossible, just like gays can't ever be into hetero sex.

Or maybe there's more at play with human sexuality than a simple yes/no binary.
>>
>>93323213
are you sure thats what you posted and not a pseudoscientific collection of "facts" that you were promised would "BTFO fags"? That whole thing is a shaky jenga tower, let's start pulling blocks:

>one is mentally ill if one is psychologically incapable of refraining from a biological non-necessity
Too true. When I think mental health I think of a person who lives in the woods far from society. Somebody who spends ONLY the necessary amount of time talking to others so as to remain sane enough to live.

They are risk averse and eat only the safest easy to acquire foods. When not defecating, reproducing or foraging this paragon of mental health remains absolutely still so as to avoid any wastes of energy. Like sodomy.

Do you like blowjobs btw? well you should really see a shrink and get that mental illness looked at. Or maybe you shouldn't because that isn't something you biologically NEED to do, so going to the shrink is also a mental illness.

Posting on 4chan is an especial mental illness as well.
>>
>>93323193
Getting some is better than getting none. If anything this just proves that humans want som fuk. Which we already knew.
>>
>>93323502
>accepting people with a mental disorder

People with disorders should be assisted, not enabled.

We don't have pride parades or representation for pedophiles, and those get their "fetish" from the exact same brain chemistry that causes the error of homosexuality. So why do gays get to get away with it?
>>
>>93323515
>>93323193
zoologists try not to pull their behavioral information from caged animals because it only teaches us about how they behave under unnatural circumstances. That's where a number of misconceptions about wolves came from btw. If a heterosexual man is denied regular visual let alone physical or even sexual contact with a female they'll assuredly need to find another way to alleviate their desires. Temporary homosexual acts is a way to do that.
>>
File: the Jew-White cloak.jpg (1MB, 345x5000px) Image search: [Google]
the Jew-White cloak.jpg
1MB, 345x5000px
>>93323517
>medical journals and government studies
>pseudoscientific

If you're a proud fag enabler just admit it and fuck off, no one cares about your feelings not backed by evidence.
>>
>>
>>93323445
But they had no choice in how they ate anon. Their genetics dictated they had to eat like starving whales and they are utterly powerless to affect their behavior.
>>
>>93323533
because two men fucking each other, if they both consent to it, isn't the same as fucking a child. both are 'errors' but one doesn't necessarily hurt anybody.

now, that doesn't mean I think the latter case always hurts someone either...
>>
>>93323515
>Those men were born straight and lived straight lives, yet here they are fucking each other in the butt. Genetic predisposition should've made that impossible, just like gays can't ever be into hetero sex.

That's not the argument. We know people can force themselves to be something they're not, we've known about gay people getting married to members of the opposite sex for years.
>>
>>93323502
>protesting Steven Universe
This seems somehow even more pathetic than being a fan of the show.
>>
>>
>>93323585
>both are 'errors' but one doesn't necessarily hurt anybody.
>>
>>93323540
>Temporary homosexual acts is a way to do that
Is there some kind of ban on masturbation in prison?
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1545x899px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1545x899px
>>93323585

Thanks, harmless gay men, for giving the world HIV.
>>
>>93323533
I have ADHD, this means I get bored easily and think clearest while moving. Should I get 10 years for this unnatural affliction?
>>
w e w another thread where straightfags tell me homosexuality is not natural
>>
File: 1492121691914.png (339KB, 714x768px) Image search: [Google]
1492121691914.png
339KB, 714x768px
>>93323657
>pretending you have a mental disorder and announcing it online
Go the fuck back to Tumblr
>>
File: 1493655905942.jpg (25KB, 426x382px) Image search: [Google]
1493655905942.jpg
25KB, 426x382px
>>93323683
be unnatural with me, anon
>>
File: 1488629296723.jpg (344KB, 1024x1386px) Image search: [Google]
1488629296723.jpg
344KB, 1024x1386px
>>93323556
The sky is blue. Water is blue. These are well documented, scientific facts. Ergo, the sky is a big pool of water. See how I didn't use the scientific method? See how that post didn't either? See how most of what you thought were credible sources were written thirty years ago?

You can either respond to the rest of my argument or I can get back to masturbating to my hedonistic visions of mass orgies lmao

>>93323613
that would depend on your mores, the mores of your cellmates and the guards. There is something of a ban on privacy in prison.

Of course that aside people are totally jacking off in jail. But masturbation isn't sex. If I told you no more sex forever, just masturbation would you be okay with that? Of course not.

You've got people denied their basic human autonomy locked into a single gender cage where masturbation is made difficult and the opposite sex unavailable. It would be more surprising if otherwise heterosexual people didn't turn to homosexual.
>>
>>93323487
On an anonymous board. And how do I benefit from this? The answer may surprise you!

Seriously though, reading comprehension goes out the door when anyone writes anything about gay stuff in media. It's like people talking about people talking about Gone Home:

"OH MY GOD FIRST GAY CHARACTER IN A VIDEO GAME EVER" - /v/'s imaginary SJW who is also all the liberal game reviewers at once
>>
>>93323353
>i mean what if there was an actual sceintific gay fix pill?
It would be awesome if there was a way to bend sexuality,it would be awesome but was never found, I'm not saying is impossible, I'm saying no one knows how to do it.
>>
>>93323748
>If I told you no more sex forever, just masturbation would you be okay with that? Of course not.
Well it's been my life for several years now and I have not found myself lusting for man ass
>>
>>93323752
Fair enough, adorably smug Anon. I see your point.
>>
>>93323752
He's right. You're the biggest part of the problem
>>
>>93323779
but you are not answering my question
if it existed then we make every gay person take it and thats it? problem solved?
>>
>>93322360
Anon, you have put a lot of thought into justifying why you feel the need to suck a dick in the morning, haven't you?
>>
File: 1495207501550.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495207501550.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>On Mystery Grill x thirsty oyster blister

I get the 'people have a specific type' thing but it just sorta feels too much like rose. If they changed more about her appearance and kept her as a big woman, I'd have less of a problem. I guess it mostly feels kinda wrong because gems are implied to like other gems/people based on the memories and experiences they share. Not because they have fetishes or physical attraction. Why would they have types/get thirsty when they don't have sex drives?

In a way it sorta kills the idea that Pearl loved Rose in particular our of all gems because of the bond they shared and more because she looked nice.
As delusional as Pearl was, I would have been more fine with it/understanding if she was obsessed with Rose for more than just her looks and that carried over to what she finds attractive. Like maybe have Pearl crush on a woman with a similar personality and respect for life.

I don't ship, but I feel like Pearl bonding with a guy/girl and crushing because of that would have been better for her character. Like learning that Rose was not the only human/gem with certain ideals and that they're attractive in their own way. Not chasing a ghost.

Though if done right S could be a wake up call that tells her that just because someone looks like another doesn't mean they are the same person/have the same ideals.
>>
>>93321849

Sorry one of us broke your heart, Suzie, but if it's any comfort straight people distrust us just as much as you do
>>
>>93323748
>no privacy to masturbate because you share cells with others
>welp might as well fuck that guy because otherwise I'd have to jack off with him in the room and that would be awkward
I really can't follow this logic
>>
>>93323823
what happenned between father connahan and me when i was 13 years old is none of your buisness
>>
>>93323788
Are you locked in a room all day with another man?
>>
>>93323085
>Pearl's one of the best cartoon characters out there.
This is called thinking with your dick.
>>
>>93323814
>if it existed then we make every gay person take it and thats it? problem solved?
Forcing them to do it against their will would be kinda unethical,but yeah?
>>
>>93323748
>It would be more surprising if otherwise heterosexual people didn't turn to homosexual.
Now you see, this defeats to whole argument that sexuality is immutable.
>>
File: 1497393288065.jpg (247KB, 631x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497393288065.jpg
247KB, 631x900px
>>93323788
While enjoying every other freedom afforded to the non-imprisoned person yes. One of those freedoms being that you can look up porn. Another being that you can see and talk to women everyday. And a final clincher being that you CAN have sex you're just not. There's no forbidding factors (afaik) just a dry patch.

>>93323852
It's not logic though is it? and it's not the lack of masturbation causing the sodomy is it? I never actually suggested that, did I? I only addressed the idea that masturbation would be a sexual substitute that not only could all the prisoners freely enjoy among themselves but would also stave off any desire for physical contact they might have while at the same time undoing the psychological damage that imprisonment causes. Damage that often manifests externally as aggressiveness.
>>
>>93323884
>implying I have one
>>
>>93323748
>You are silly.txt
>>
>>93322708

Yeah but Orel actually did lots of weird fucked up things, I know it was played for "humor" especially in the first season. Still, it kind of stains his character in a way.

I guess Im glad he grew up and became a decent person in spite of all the horrible crap he grew up with.

I mean there was that weird rapey impreg thing he did, the blood-letting sacrificial thing, the whole weird BDSM club he got into,getting addicted to crack,selling his own urine to unknowing people,
>>
>>93323852
Even if you do masturbate in prison, masturbation is not a good substitute for putting your dick in something. Maybe if deprived long enough, manass might do. Especially if you develop an emotional relationship with your cellmate, the person you spend almost all of your life with.

Another thing to consider is that buttfucking is used to establish a man's dominance over other men, in cases when there are no women around to fuck and thereby prove that dominance.
>>
File: 1481949909509.jpg (13KB, 287x252px) Image search: [Google]
1481949909509.jpg
13KB, 287x252px
>>93323748
>The sky is blue. Water is blue. These are well documented, scientific facts. Ergo, the sky is a big pool of water. See how I didn't use the scientific method? See how that post didn't either? See how most of what you thought were credible sources were written thirty years ago?

are you familiar with "strawman fallacy"
>>
>>93323900
so it doesnt matter if it is a choice or not
>>
>>93323947
They were aggressive going in, that's why they're there to begin with, and that's why these scenarios often turn into rape. This is only compounding the psychological damage of prison if anything.
>>
>>93323792
Thanks.

>>93323805
Whoops, I mean I'll contain my joy to a more private place as to not inconvenience you.
>>
File: 1497395781266.jpg (34KB, 451x587px) Image search: [Google]
1497395781266.jpg
34KB, 451x587px
>>93323934
That's cool I guess? I never suggested otherwise. In fact you can totally find a bunch of my posts here where I said the opposite. Just find the qt jaspers.

In the case of prison though it's not really a change in sexuality because most prisoners when released don't continue to engage in homosexual behaviors. They tend to return to heterosexual acts and whether they were ever "attracted" to their sexual outlets is completely open to interpretation.

Heres a video of a monkey orally raping a frog. Is the monkey attracted to the frog?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wfS4QZevds

>>93324021
Yes I am that's why i think you're using it incorrectly here. I only wanted a nice quick example to explain what pseudoscience was.

It's not like that person even bothered to respond to the rest of my post were I shredded the base of that image's argument.

It's just made to look like it makes sense, if you read the thing over it's pretty heavy handed even for an anonymous anti homosexuality tract lmao

>>93324068
Ehhhh thats debatable (non violent offenders!) but also doesn't impact my argument so no sweat.
I bet Jasper smells like sweat and oak.
>>
>>93324103
no prob
>>
>>93324122
>That's cool I guess? I never suggested otherwise. In fact you can totally find a bunch of my posts here where I said the opposite.
So you agree gay people make a choice to be gay?
>>
File: 1497381902896.png (671KB, 867x1185px) Image search: [Google]
1497381902896.png
671KB, 867x1185px
>>93324175
No why would I? Human sexuality's fluidity doesn't indicate a conscious choice. Unless you're thinking really abstractly, like you could *choose* right now to get your hands on a bunch of estrogen pump it into you wait a few months then enjoy your potential new attraction to men.
>>
>>93323569
If you're unwilling to see the universe as a complicated interplay of a myriad of factors then you might as well blind yourself.
>>
>>93324216
Well if it's an unconscious choice it seems even more important to suppress gays so they don't influence others to unconsciously make the same choice
>>
anyone /juzo/ here?
>>
>>93323608
>implying that the HIV outbreak didn't advance medical science and thereby save millions of people.
>>
>>93324352
it killed most gay men living in those areas
>>
>>93324352
>implying the millions dead justify the millions saved
>>
>>93323647
Anon, you should be more careful about who you involve yourself with.
>>
>>93324314
Our
Fucking
B O Y
O
Y

I love Juzo. But he'll never love me
>>
File: 1497408364604.jpg (189KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
1497408364604.jpg
189KB, 500x647px
>>93324287
No not really. Sounds like some authoritarian statecuckoldry to me actually.

You're welcome to try though, I'm a firm proponent of might makes right and the freedom of the individual.

At eleven o clock tonight I'm going to take *my* estrogen because I'm filthy, filthy bisexual tranny. This can be exercise. I'll be a faggoty anarchist, and you be a government stooge out to stop my rampant sodomy.

My tip to you is to garner as many radical islamists and aging baby boomers to your cause because you will want the help. I'm willy.

Let's see if your ideas have any weight in the real world.
>>
>>93324314
>>93324400
Who the fuck is juzo?
>>
>>93324400
because he's dead or because he only loved one man?
>>
>>93323111
>torn anal sphincter
What about lesbians?
>>
>>93324035
It matter because it don't exist cure, so no problem solved
>>
>>93324473
The worse disease of all, something a straight man could never give them.

An orgasm.
>>
>>93323694
>pretending
>Implying anything you can treat with caffine is worth faking
>>
>>93324425
>You're welcome to try though, I'm a firm proponent of might makes right and the freedom of the individual.
But what if the state is mightiest and decides to suppress the freedom of the individual?
>>
File: 1497395878555.png (135KB, 500x549px) Image search: [Google]
1497395878555.png
135KB, 500x549px
>>93324499
Authoritarianism is unhealthy and weak behavior. Bowing down before another human being involuntarily is a disruption of your power process. Trying in vain to get rid of gays just neuters your economy as you starve your intellectual classes.

All this to say that if you try to take my dildos 1776 will commence again.
>>
>>93324287
Why? Who cares if fags exist? We don't need more kids with single parents.
>>
File: 1492185700622.png (340KB, 649x451px) Image search: [Google]
1492185700622.png
340KB, 649x451px
>>93324490
>>
>>93324381
And when was the last time we had a major outbreak of anything in North America?
>>
>>93324555
>Amethysts little belly
Adorable.
>>
>>93324592
Mostly domestic abuse rates care
>>
>>93324382
>Implying that profiting off of the death of others isn't human as fuck.
>>
>>93324627
nationwide or a smaller metric?
cuz theres been a lot of local outbreaks due to anti-vaccine moms
>>
>>93320566
Nigger go watch Moral Orel right the fuck now

Probably one of the few shows 4chan as a whole unanimously agrees is a fantastic show
>>
>>93324645
Adopted kids always get the shit beat out of them. What else is new?
>>
File: Wallacewells.jpg (21KB, 250x279px) Image search: [Google]
Wallacewells.jpg
21KB, 250x279px
>>
>>93324664
I mean, you can't save someone from their own stupidity every time.
>>
>>93324700
So do gays by there partners, and lesbians y their partners and both by everyone else. Seems like everyone would be better off without homos
>>
>>93324743
Did you have a stroke while you were typing?
>>
>>93324555
>Bowing down before another human being involuntarily is a disruption of your power process.
But this one s the natural outcome of a might makes right philosophy
>>
>>93321930
>>93322015
Not unhealthy, just another filler among a sea of fillers.
>>
>>93322123
elaborate
>>
>>93322021
bisexuals nowadays are those straight girls, who want to score EZ privilege points among the tumblr crowd.
Famous example: Rebecca Sugar
>>
File: 1425952237421.png (372KB, 500x655px) Image search: [Google]
1425952237421.png
372KB, 500x655px
>>93321880
>>93322994
I'd say Pearl's better than a typical political statement character.

She's into ladies, but she wasn't in a one-note relationship that was there for the sake of romanticizing how special or subversive she is. It was borderline obsessive and self-destructive.
>>
File: 1497407748514.jpg (259KB, 1417x1803px) Image search: [Google]
1497407748514.jpg
259KB, 1417x1803px
>>93324796
Ha! Hardly. You should do some research on the psychology driving human expressions. Suppressing peoples desires and subordinating them to some other guy who wants to be king chimp for the day is horrible for productivity.

When you start chipping away at peoples' power process, their ability to assert themselves over their environment, you start chipping away at their humanity. When you start expunging parts of your population because the goofball on the big chair thinks their icky all you do is hand over you Einsteins to the United States.

Authoritarianism has to always wage war on the domestic front, fighting it's own population just to retain it's unnatural domination. That means a selection of the available resources to a population has to be spent just to keep them under thumb. Resources are sacrificed to maintain the illusion of authority.

I say illusion because a purely authoritarian state has never been achieved. Anarchy will always exist, it's the natural state of a human to do as you please. Running counter to your nature is majorly dis-empowering. There's a reason why overly authoritarian governments tend to be cannibalized and its not because humans have an instinctual love of The Great Leader.

Man now you've got me waxing off about my political stuff, I'm way off topic. I can stop if it's distracting too much from the topic.
>>
>>93322360
As someone who spent 5 years in prison I can say, this
I never fucked a guy even when I during my loneliest hours and you can make it through prison unraped, because 80% of them are bi and half of them are in denial (s-situational s-sexuality, anon. I'm not a homo, I swear) and yet do it willingly anyway so there is actually no point in raping anyone, except for roleplay.
I wasn't by far the only one, there were actually a lot of straight dudes, but we were a minority.
This explains the rampant faggotry that runs rampant in 4chan. The demographics is applied everywhere.
>>
>>93322093
I don't really like Shoreleave, I think other shows have way better gay characters. VB definitely has the best tranny and pedo though.
>>
>>93320546

Oh look, another edgy conservative who thinks "character who barely even displays LGBT traits" is good writting.
>>
>>93322131
I'm into traps for fetishistic reasons, I'm big time into domination and I like the idea of dominating a weak dude into being a sissy girlfag. I'm not really attracted to men in any other circumstance, unlike with women where I'm into it all. I won't argue being labeled bi, although I consider myself straight with a kink.

I think it's probably pretty rare to have genuinely bi people who have no preference either way, most are probably either gay dudes who are into some women or straight dudes who are into some men.
>>
>>93325273
But she's super gay, what are you talking about? Look at her dude, that's a queer lady. Her storyline just doesn't involve a lot of lesbian romance. She's a lesbian existing outside of a lesbian plot.
>>
>>93324555
What if it only suppresses certain individuals that the majority of people dislike? Like fags.
>>
>well written gay chaaracters
>people posting steven universe characters
autists, go home
>>
>>93321806
>New condoms? What's wrong with our regular brand of condoms?
>Nothing! But these were on special, that's all
>Ya cheap gay bastard! These things are gonna fly right off!
>>
>>93323814
I'm not gay but I'd fight against it. Gay dudes have it made. They don't feel the need to engage in shitty mindgames. Gay dudes seem to like just about any type of body, from skinny and girly to fat 'bears', so pretty much everyone is a sex symbol. And finding gay sex is a matter of going up to someone that you like and asking if you can fuck him in the ass and wait for him to inevitably accept because, unlike women, men actually like sex.

I may not be a part of it but I like that utopia exists somewhere on this planet.
>>
>>93321849
Bifags are the superior orientation, we can fuck whoever we want
>>
File: 1497411500864.png (735KB, 1582x592px) Image search: [Google]
1497411500864.png
735KB, 1582x592px
>>93325647
First they came for the trade unionists, etc. Besides I already told you what would happen didn't I? Tree of liberty meet the blood of tyrants, blood of tyrants the tree of liberty.

There is no suppression of "certain" individuals, there is only suppression. There's the belief that you should be a dutiful little slave towards your wonderful master. Doesn't matter who the authoritarian tries to peg as a corrupting/disruptive/foreign force, the underlying psychology is flawed and limiting as I've already explained.

I believe right now in Indonesia radical statist Muslims are kicking off a new era of homophobia while enjoying their slave morality. Do you think that this economic, intellectual and labor drain will be of any benefit to the Indonesians? Or do you recognize that they're just cucking themselves?

"Frank I've got a great idea. Let's cede a portion of our sovereignty as humans to the nameless specter of government as controlled by the suryong so that we can force our neighbors to either die or move. I'm sure that not only will this be a cost effective endeavor, but that the government will never use this precedent to target any group that you or I belong to. Come on, let's go lynch some fags then turn our guns over to the commissar!"

Hard sell for any population that's enjoying the information age to it's fullest.
>>
>>93322782
Half the cast is still getting used to the fact that females exist.

Just like half the readership, for some reason.
>>
File: tumblr_lzskmmiKlq1qbujox.jpg (45KB, 359x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lzskmmiKlq1qbujox.jpg
45KB, 359x750px
>Tfw she's never coming back
Bombshells is hollow comfort, it's just no replacement for the development that went into getting her to where she was.
>>
File: Hogarth.jpg (247KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hogarth.jpg
247KB, 800x480px
Only tangentially /co/ related, but Hogarth's fucked up marriage was actually one of the more interesting parts of Jessica Jones.

Also, I'm going to blame SU and that disgusting pink haired ape hipster for this thread turning to shit.
>>
>>93326003
Suppressing the native Americans didn't turn out so bad for the US and Canada.
>>
>>93325273
Oh look, another identity-politicking liberal who thinks "character whose only trait is their sexuality" is good writing.
>>
>>93325273
>>93326341
hello i am a centrist
there is a middle ground to all things
>>
>>93326364
Go back to france macaroon
>>
>>93326260
Natives don't count as domestic, they're an outside threat on domestic territory. It's not the government suppressing their own people, it's suppressing outsiders, which has proven a winning formula throughout history. Supporting the government fighting an outside enemy does not necessarily mean that the next step will have them suddenly start fighting your internal group, while supporting the government fighting some other civilian's group has the very real possibility of them switching focus to your group.
>>
>>93322793
>real incident
citation needed

please
>>
>>93326412
What do niggers count as?
>>
File: 1497400565129.png (134KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1497400565129.png
134KB, 500x334px
>>93326260
By what metric? All that bloodshed and for what?

>The disenfranchisement of vast populations
>The funneling of wealth over to a monarch
>The loss of Native American historical accounts
>The temporary shift in control over resources before the inevitable cohabitation we see today

What great things.

And to be fair, the Natives certainly got a boon from authoritarianism as well. You should look up who Squanto was and his role in American colonization. Greedy bastard thought he could climb to the top of the shit pile by playing the different nations involved off each other.

Hilarious but tragic vision of how authoritarians fighting each other just causes grief for the normalos

If you'd like to learn more about this sort of thing I really advise you to research Max Stirner, Emma Goldman, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Tucker, Peter Kropotkin and Diogenes of Sinope.

Everything I'm vomiting out here is kind of a blend of their puke.
>>
>>93321586
THERE IS NO SIGN OF LAND
>>
>>93320566
>Meme spouting faggot judges writing based on looks
More at 11
>>
>>93326699
YOU'RE ALL GOING DOWN WITH ME
>>
>>93328200
HAND IN UNLOVABLE HAND!
>>
>>93323140
Keep moving those goalposts my dude
>>
>>93328406
AND I HOPE YOU DIE!
>>
>>93325763
Why would a monogamous gay couple need condoms, though?
It's not like they're gonna get pregnant.
>>
File: _jPpa1c7NGMl.jpg (31KB, 305x418px) Image search: [Google]
_jPpa1c7NGMl.jpg
31KB, 305x418px
>>93320546
How to do a gay, non-main character well
Only imply it through subtle context clues. Don't make their entire personality "I'M GAY"
>>
>>93328568
Sometimes you just don't want cum in your ass I assume.
>>
>>93322177
How much do they pay you to spread lies? Every homosexual I know or have known is either some sort of freak or kills themself by forty. The only old homosexuals I know are part of a group that dresses up like clowns and moleste little boys and a rich man.
>>
>>93325276
Sounds more like a psychopath with a type
>>
>>93326412
>Fucking natives are domestic threat
>They are outsiders that need to be suppressed
>>
>>93329708
That was largely the colonial mindset yes. Manifest destiny etc
>>
>>93324490
I don't get it
>>
>every character posted in this thread is a male

Fucking fujoshits
>>
File: ShoreLeave.jpg (22KB, 227x314px) Image search: [Google]
ShoreLeave.jpg
22KB, 227x314px
>>
>>93329864
more straight women report unsatisfactory sex than gay ones the implication being that lesbians are more adept at sex with women than men are
>>
>>93329894
The OP is literally a woman. Get some glasses anon.
>>
>>93329920
Really? Huh.
>>
File: REALLYNIGGA.jpg (17KB, 222x273px) Image search: [Google]
REALLYNIGGA.jpg
17KB, 222x273px
i dont care what anyone says, ruby and sapphire are cute as hell
>>
>>93329910
my man!
>>
>>93329028
Thats confirmation bias, of course you easily notice the homos who are massive flamers, but im sure you've met lots of normal dudes who where super gay but you had no idea cause they did not act like giant faggots constantly.

im gay and I too hate flamers, they make the whole team look bad.
>>
>>93329894
Yuri cucks fuck off.
>>
>>93330100
Fuck off, fujoshit, you ruined /co/
>>
>>93320546
so basically, because of SJWs, all gay characters must be better written and have more dialogue than their hetero counterparts so that they can meet the standards of internet basement dwellers who'll get triggered at their existence otherwise.

why is it okay then for there to be so many hetero background/side characters to be boring as fuck, and literally the only criticisms given to them is "well they're a side character so they're just unimportant", but as soon as they're gay its automatically considered pandering because they're gay?

I'm not a SJW, nor am I even that far left, btw. I fucking hate safe spaces and virtue signaling. I'm just confused here why people who hate snowflakes get triggered by fictional characters that will never effect their life in any meaningful way aside from pixels on a screen? it seems very hypocritical to me and makes you seem like fraud just seeking attention.
>>
>>93330071
>im gay and I too hate flamers, they make the whole team look bad.
How does it feel being the uncle tom of fags?
>>
>>93330006
They're the poster children for neurotic codependency.
>>
>>93330144
That is a meaningful way. Pixels on a screen is the only thing in life we value.
>>
>>93324703
Good character but awful person situation i guess(?)
>>
>>93330144
I agree to a certain extent, /co/ will give shitty straight couple a pass 100% of the time (See: Samurai Jack S5) but rip apart any gay couple as being SJW shit forever and ever. It's like bizarro tumblr but tumblr nonetheless.
>>
>>93330324
Jaahi is a blight. A BLIGHT.
>>
File: tweek and craig.png (287KB, 842x436px) Image search: [Google]
tweek and craig.png
287KB, 842x436px
>>
>>93330146
I'm not under any obligation to support someone just cause we share some common trait.
>>
File: 1478905093584.jpg (11KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
1478905093584.jpg
11KB, 300x188px
>>93330146
>using uncle tom ____ ever

Holy shit get the fuck out, faggot
>>
>>93321806
Love these two they were so natural, wasn't forced, worked so well with the cast and were funny.
>>
>>93329910
S.P.H.I.N.X.!
>>
File: 1447388244974.png (285KB, 1339x783px) Image search: [Google]
1447388244974.png
285KB, 1339x783px
>>93330406
>The whole episode was about them being forced to be gay because everyone else wanted them to be
This is still one of my favorite episodes.
>>
File: lorde1.jpg (89KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
lorde1.jpg
89KB, 1024x683px
>>93330484
>that episode where randy is Lorde, and just wants to be treated like everyone else, while cartman is in it entirely for the attention and special treatment
>>
>>93330417
B-but muh brotherhood and solidarity and shit!
>>
>>93324382
Have you considered that the millions initially cured are only the tip of the iceberg? Medical scientific advances are a gift that keeps giving; not only do we have a better understanding of how to treat the disorder but we know how to prevent people from getting it in the first place.

HIV in particular caused scientists to explore the activity of bacteriophages and potentially use virus phages to kill pathogenic organisms.
>>
File: 1398287727019.png (367KB, 791x554px) Image search: [Google]
1398287727019.png
367KB, 791x554px
>>93323316
>>
>>93320566
Boy summer is here in full force.
>>
File: ozymandias.jpg (50KB, 300x495px) Image search: [Google]
ozymandias.jpg
50KB, 300x495px
>>93331124
Hello Adrian, I didn't realize you frequented /co/
>>
>>93328532
I HOPE WE BOTH DIE!
>>
>>93331299
Guts you can't call faggots monsters, that's not PC
>>
>>93331124
Not that it matters bacteria has started becoming resistant to most drugs. Which I hope people who deny evolution get drug resistant mrsa.
>>
>>93331363
shut up monster
>>
>>93329910
SSSSSPHINX!
>>
>>93330417
You misunderstand, I was genuinely asking what it's like being the uncle tom of fags. You you get called not gay enough? Called out for not being a raging homo and getting on everyone's nerves? Do people even believe you're gay when you tell them?
>>
>>93321857
So how did he have two kids?
>>
>>93325863
Yet you fuck nobody you virgin
>>
>>93323155
SU is a lot of shit to watch just to say you're queer
>>
>>93322815
Post the obituary
>>
File: 1494303071312.png (87KB, 260x262px) Image search: [Google]
1494303071312.png
87KB, 260x262px
>>93323006
Just enjoy the ride anon, just enjoy
>>
>>93322489
You aren't born straight either
You aren't born anything because sexual attraction is psychological not genetic, nor is it a choice any more than you choose what foods you find tasty or choose what your accent sounds like.
It's a product of your experiences and the environment you developed in.
>>
>>93324703
Lol. Underrated
>>
>>93321784
According to the DVD commentary one of the reasons the coach ditched him was realizing that Clay got off only on the forbidden, painful nature of their relationship.

He'd have ditched the Coach as soon as it wasn't a huge fucked up taboo.
>>
>>93322015
If you date a person who looks like someone you loved who never returned Your feelings
I think it's fair to find it a little weird
>>
File: photo.jpg (81KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
81KB, 900x900px
>>93323006
Why do people like you even come to 4chan?
Why do you come here expecting calm polite discussion?
Why?
It has never worked that way do you expect it to be different this time?
Do you understand the meaning of insanity?
>>
>>93322805
So I can suck a cock right now and I'm not gay?
Pretty neat.
>>
Just to be sure, how a well written gay character should be, and how it should portrait the LGBT+? community?
>>
>>93335255
The LGBT community shouldn't be portrayed at all unless it realistically shows how scummy it is
>>
>>93335089
It was, in fact, worked that way before. Since the MLP exodus and the spread of /pol/ the userbase has all become screeching autists unable to tolerate anything they don't like. Now it's all shitstorms and generals and bait threads and memeposting.
>>
>>93335291
Obviously you're a newfag because bait and memeposting has been prevalent since 08
>>
File: Trollingbackinthedays.jpg (48KB, 470x600px) Image search: [Google]
Trollingbackinthedays.jpg
48KB, 470x600px
>>93335314
>>
>>93335291
You have no idea what you're talking about, the kind of caustic discussion you are complaining about predates not only /pol/ but 4chan itself, it has existed here for the entirety of this websites life.
>but muh "/co/ is love!"
The whole "/co/ is love " sentiment only meant that we were willing to share pornography with each other and tolerate obviously off topic discussion since it tended to yield better conversation than what was found on the boards those topics belonged on, it never meant that /co/ was polite, if you want civility on the internet go to one of the numerous such places on the internet where it is enforced that inspired the creation of 4chan as a refuge from.
>>
>>93334782
she cheated on him, that was a major plot point
>>
>>93323557
Muh nigga
>>
File: 14c.jpg (17KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
14c.jpg
17KB, 207x253px
>>93334998
>>
>>93321830
>background character literally shoehorned into the last season

>Moral Orel
>>
>>93334998
>You aren't born straight either
[citation needed]
>>
>>93336299
>>93335956
>Kids come out of the womb with sexual urges
pedos detected
>>
File: 1496271098492.png (181KB, 394x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496271098492.png
181KB, 394x500px
>>93334998
hi boys and girls my name is jimmy carl black and I'm the psychologically unschooled one of the group
>>
Noone posted Luna?
Shit board confirmed
>>
File: How many layers of What are you.jpg (2MB, 1408x1750px) Image search: [Google]
How many layers of What are you.jpg
2MB, 1408x1750px
>>93321880
>>93321930
>>93322015
>>93322102
>>93322840
>>93323085
>>93324216

I saw this thread starting yesterday, and as soon as I watch the Pearl, Iknew this will become a SUG posting one after other. I mean I enjoy the show, but please, can we get back to posting well written character from any other series or comic?
>>
>>93334998
>You aren't born anything because sexual attraction is psychological not genetic

This has to be the single most stupid comment I have ever seen on this website. Psychological phenomenon often have genetic routes you fucking cretinous mong. Behaviors are often linked to genetics REEEEEEEEE.
>>
>>93334998
>It's a product of your experiences and the environment you developed in.

There are biologically instantiated aspects of behavior you fucking retard, there are whole fields of psychology/biology devoted to the study of these.
>>
>>93338779
I just really like buff girls and its not like I can put Korra down as a well written LGBT character
>>
>>93321834
Yeah, but keep in mind that he also had an affair with Ms. Censordoll.
>>
>>93321806
It actually took me a long time to realize they were gay.
>>
File: 1497501201924.png (191KB, 300x592px) Image search: [Google]
1497501201924.png
191KB, 300x592px
>>93323085
>Pearl's one of the best cartoon characters out there.
>>
File: 1358289370625.jpg (199KB, 856x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1358289370625.jpg
199KB, 856x1050px
>Question of well written faggotry comes into play
>Naturally, SUfags shit up the thread with their gay rock abominations
I'd like to say I'm shocked.

But I'm not.
>>
>>93323085
I actually agree with this, as someone who isn't that into the show anymore. They handled her development really well. She's one of the few things they got right.
>>
>>93328584
>Only imply it through subtle context clues
Like what?

Serious question, I only recognized that he was distinctly effeminate and slightly flamboyant, but I might have been young enough to miss clues.
>>
>>93329028

You know a lot of child-molesting clowns?
>>
>>93339258
Men being effeminate means they like cocks up the butt, you didn't know?
>>
File: IMG_6106.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6106.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>93339258
Watch the thanksgiving episode
>>
>>93322994
Robbie Rotten definitely deserves to be in the thread. That nigga's fruity as fuck.
>>
>>93328584
I don't think it needs to be "implied and subtle". It just doesn't need to DOMINATE their character.
>>
>>93324122

What, you mean didn't find references to the cordyceps fungus compelling evidence for why gay is bad?
>>
File: 1459928470755.png (30KB, 353x296px) Image search: [Google]
1459928470755.png
30KB, 353x296px
>>
>>93338878
Pretty much everything is a mix of biology and the environment. Even the different races came to be because of climate and shit.
>>
File: ghoul.png (367KB, 546x492px) Image search: [Google]
ghoul.png
367KB, 546x492px
>>93329318
>Being a BDSM dominant makes you a psychopath

t. low test subfag
>>
>>93322915
People go back to abusive relationships for many reasons because they love the person and truly believe they've changed or that the person can't take care of themselves and the victim doesn't want the guilt of that person suffering on them your explanation is too simple and pessimistic and completely ignore the complexity of these situations
>>
>>93323085
I maintain that the crystal gems don't count as lesbians because they're technically genderless aliens.
>>
File: His_Infernal_Majesty.gif (30KB, 496x368px) Image search: [Google]
His_Infernal_Majesty.gif
30KB, 496x368px
>>
>>93340169
I agree but the other person implied that there is some form of a chasm between genetics and psychology when they are so deeply interlinked that making such a statement is utterly retarded.
>>
>>93323533
>exact same brain chemistry
Is that a fact?
>>
>>93341041
This is one of the few ways you can create a great gay character without anyone complaining about pandering. HIM is pure evil and super flamboyant, so naturally the SJW crowd would find Him offensive (yet he is popular with actual gay people). His faggotry is in no way shoehorned or unnecessary; it serves to exemplify his eccentricity, not to promote tolerance. His character is badass and enjoyable for straight men to watch.
>>
>>93320546
While I recognize the difference, I think I prefer the more annoying kind, as that doesn't further the gay acceptance cause.
But my favorite is the funny jokey kind like you had in the 70s.
>>
File: guaranteed (you)s.png (57KB, 1345x146px) Image search: [Google]
guaranteed (you)s.png
57KB, 1345x146px
>>93321880
This unironically. Pearl is THE BEST character in that show.
>>
>>93341872
I agree. I never find anyone who doesn't think the same. even the gay people I know.

Genndy tartakovsky is the best creating characters.
>>
>>93342269
>Genndy tartakovsky is the best creating characters.
And yet, he created Ashi.
Truly, Genndy has forgotten his purpose.
>>
>>93328200
*You are coming down with me

The Mountain Goats (John Darnielle) is a fantastic band. Should give a listen.
>>
>>93342345
Yes, cause he made her as a love interest.

nobody is perfect. this was the biggest mistake of season 5
>>
>>93322131
According to science?

Most. Orientation is the result of attraction in one part of the brain VS another part being disinterested VS another part deciding varying degrees of revulsion.

The largest majority of people are attracted to both genders presented sexually, but people who are straight or gay have the other part voting down what they aren't into which produces disinterest and a small number, usually the extremes, being voted as repulsive. When brain part #2 is the only downvote, then this falls into the range of what people fap to but would never actually want to have sex with.

That being said, we as a society define bisexuality as someone who finds both genders to be acceptable sexual partners, which is fairly rare.
>>
>>93320566
s u m m e r f a g s
>>
The girls from Dofus.
>>
>>93342345
>>93342592
Shaggy fuck off
>>
>>93328568
it was to make a condom joke

>It's not like they're gonna get pregnant.
What do you mean? Neither of them was sterile
Thread posts: 380
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.