[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rick and morty !!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

so I was watching rick and morty where that evil morty first appeared .. in the end of the episode they give rick a free morty Coupon .. and my friend and I have fight why rick took it
here's the theories :
mine : rick don't give a fuck a morty because he is Replaceable peace
his : rick can't handle the loss of his grandson and partner that why he accept it
and then his girlfriend jump out of no where and say that rick care more about summer more than he do about morty that why the Council of Ricks Charge morty endangering her life and why the head Counselor took her as a hostage..

so what do you think???
>>
>>93320338
At least use coherent Grammer
>>
>>93320372
-__________- seriously dude !!
>>
>>93320338
dude, did you even saw the second season? Tick is a sociopath .... also the Council of Ricks is fucking dead .... fucking faggot
>>
File: Reddit&Memey.jpg (225KB, 677x882px) Image search: [Google]
Reddit&Memey.jpg
225KB, 677x882px
>>93320338
>>93320372
>>93320516
>>93320594
you have to go back
>>
File: 1497510739579.jpg (571KB, 806x952px) Image search: [Google]
1497510739579.jpg
571KB, 806x952px
>>93320338
That you should stick with >>>/r/eddit and its show instead of 4chins
>>
Epic dude xD
>>
>>93320338
>>93320516
you have to be 18 to post on this board
>>
We need sage again
Ops like this need to die
>>
>>93320338
>>93320516
>>93320594
>>93320707
Kill yourselves
>>
now that's some falseflagging
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.