[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about Exar Kun. Tell me why I should I read his books

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

Tell me about Exar Kun. Tell me why I should I read his books and which ones they are
>>
File: tales of the jedi.jpg (248KB, 970x1491px) Image search: [Google]
tales of the jedi.jpg
248KB, 970x1491px
>>93319432
Tales of the Jedi is what you want, the relevant arcs are Dark Lords of the Sith and Sith Wars. It's pretty good, even if the art is iffy sometimes. Another thing I like about it is that it doesn't try to look like the movies, unlike KotOR, which tried its best to look instantly recognizable.
>>
>>93319714
I adored these comics as a kid. Nothing before or since has opened up the Star Wars setting in such a grand and magnificent way.
>>
>>93319432
He is one of the main characters in a 10/10 series of Star Wars comics called Tales of the Jedi. Set in the far past of the galaxy, dealing with fallen prodigies, new force powers, ancient sith ghosts and the consequences of old wars.

Kun is one of the protagonists of a "beginning od the end" period for the old republic that resulted in several devastating wars

The seres is also one of the inspirations of Knights of the Old Republic was directly inspired by this series and coined the concept of the Old Sith

>>93319714
The KoToR Games were fairly unique in design. Definitely Star Wars but rather stand-offish, specially with Kotor 2 designs.

Was it ever released in digital?
>>
File: tales of the jedi 2.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
tales of the jedi 2.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>93319920
>The KoToR Games were fairly unique in design
A lot of things, especially in the first one, were derivative of the OT - the not-Vader, not-Star Destroyers, not-TIE fighters, not-Coruscant (x2), obligatory Tatooine appearance despite it being the "furthest planet from the galactic centre", not R2, not Chewie, not Falcon. The first KoTOR was no different from TFA in that regard, really.
Add to that the standard Bioware formula story, and that makes it double derivative.
>Was it ever released in digital?
Officially - don't think so, you can find it online for free though.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.