[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Wonder Woman Creative Team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 10

File: ww.jpg (99KB, 570x843px) Image search: [Google]
ww.jpg
99KB, 570x843px
James Robinson back!
https://www.newsarama.com/34990-new-wonder-woman-creative-team-coming-in-september-2017.html
>>
It's for 6 months apparently
>>
From one mediocre writer to another, pottery. At least Cucka's Wonder Woman had consistently good art, Lupa alone can't carry this book.
>>
>>93318511
Is that Grail? They're pushing her to WW villain list?
>>
>>93318585
>Robinson
>Mediocre
Never read Earth 2 under him have you ?
>>
>>93318607
The only good thing he has written lately is Nick Fury
>>
>>93318628
Nick Fury isn't much good. Anyway they're definitely gonna take flak on two male writers doing the big stretches in a row.
>>
Meh
>>
>People bitching about Robinson bringing Jason into the story
>Forgetting this is what the Rucka book was originally pitched as doing
ho hum
>>
>>93318588
>Grail
>Wonder Woman's twin brother Jason
>Giganta is going to job

This is going to suck isn't it?
>>
>>93318708
I'm digging the book but that might be mostly because of the ACO art
>>
>>93318607
He is largely a mediocre writer, Earth 2 was ok and Starman was in 90s. He has also written a lot of offensive shit, that aside his recent Wanda and SS stuff was pretty bland.
>>
>>93318761
Starman was superb, but it's also far and away the best thing he ever wrote. This feels like a misstep on the back of the movie, or at least there will be plenty of hot takes that it is.

I really think they should try and put Jill Thomson on the mainline book.
>>
>>93318755
>liking 3d poser garbage
>>
>>93318511
>Robinson
YES
>Giganta
YES
>Grail
ERR
>>
>>93318781
Article says he's only writing six issues. Hopefully they'll get someone more interesting on the book after that.
>>
>>93318824
>fill in
>followed by another fill in
DC is such a mess right now
>>
>>93318824
Marguerite Bennett
>>
>>93318824
Are they stalling untill Snyder takes over or what? Anyway I'd really love for Cecil Castulluci to take over, Shade us a treat and a half.
>>
>>93318736
No matter what you think about the rest of Rucka's run at least he had the good sense to avoid the Jason issue completely
>>
>>93318856
But Bennett is busy with the Bombshells relaunch.
>>
>>93318933
Keep Castellucci away from Rebland.
>>
>>93318934
I read about that in the Rebirth solicits though. He clearly thought about going there.
>>
What are the chances Robinson brings back new 52 origins?
>>
>Robinson on any DC book that's not an E2 continuation
It's not fair
E2:Rebirth and JSA:Rebirth when
>>
>>93318845
Blame Rucka being lame and leaving. DC hasn't had to replace writers on their main books yet till he got too busy with other shit.
>>
File: dd1.jpg (38KB, 466x640px) Image search: [Google]
dd1.jpg
38KB, 466x640px
>>93318511
>Robinson

They all come crawling back eventually
>>
>>93319006
Rucka only had a one year contract though. I'm pretty sure that was announced by him back when the Rebirth teams were being revealed.
>>
>>93318963
Maybe she's on a Wildstorm book. When are new Wildstorm books coming out anyway? If Ellis Ellises it up I'm gonna fucking commit sudoku.
>>
>>93319006
1. Rucka sucked
2. He told them from the start how long he was going to be on from
3. You should blame the editors for not scouting talent
>>
>>93319031
Seriously fucking doubt that. Expect Shalvey or someone friends with Ellis.
>>
>>93318511
>Grail
Oh look, my edgy-fu is back!

>liking Grail
/co/ unironically likes Egg-Fu. Suck my dick.
>>
>>93318933
Shit man, today is the day (if the solicitations do come out) that we will learn if Shade is going to be cancelled before the first trade even comes out.
>>
put that other wonder woman artist, who replaced nicolla scott in rucka's run, in another book ASAP

she is too great to do nothing
>>
>>93319107
Way was really confident in longevity of these books in his recent interview with Kevin Smith, I really doubt they would cancel stuff before 18-20 issues.
>>
>>93319107
DC are so retarded. It was the second one to debut of the YA lineup(and had no major delays unlike DP). I get waiting until you get release the first trade as the DP one, but why wait and make the Shade one last? DC trade department is abysmal. I think they canceled the second Kid Eternity trade too... and it would've completed the whole run too but DC really hates some of it;s fans.
>>
>>93318511
Not really feeling that art.
>>
>>93319121
Bilquis Evely?
>>
I'll care if they release Cho variants.
>>
>>93319201
Isn't that cover by Hitch?
>>
The fuck is giganta going to do
>>
>>93319275
Job to Grail. What else?
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEE.jpg (1MB, 1840x1032px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEE.jpg
1MB, 1840x1032px
Not very excited for this because Robinson has completely failed to write Wonder Woman well repeatedly. And everything involving Grail has been awful.

But man the Twitter hot takes on this being sexist are fucking dumb. Like, do you not see the potential FEMINIST angle to this? Wonder Woman was literally created to be a contrast to the overly masculine superheroes of the time, it's not out of line to introduce a male Amazon as a contrast to the females at all.

Robinson is just coming off of a literally feminist book that embraced the feminine history of pagan religions, so I highly, highly doubt he's going to make this some kind of statement on the superiority of a man.

Admittedly he did that concept really poorly and I don't have my hopes up that this will be any better, but why jump to conclusions about some perceived sexism? Historically Robinson's Wonder Woman has been the "badass" one that dumb people seem to adore.

And these people are naturally horribly misinformed and not even fucking reading the book in the first place, shown by them going "WOW DC COMING OFF THE SUCCESS OF THE MOVIE WITH THIS" ignoring the fact that it's being preceded by a run by a female duo and they also announced a Simone-written Wondie book TODAY

>>93319121
Bilquis Evely, her and Liam Sharp confirmed they're both staying at DC, no announcements yet though
>>
>>93319121
Bilquis Evely on LoSH. I need it.
>>
>>93319107
>>93319178
>>93319179
It depends on what they consider a good sales level for it is. If I were to guess, it'd be Vertigo-sales levels they're aiming at.

On top of that if it's true that Marvel lowered the cancellation level then it's possible DC might be doing the same.
>>
>>93319307
I almost wish there was more people publically ripping apart stupid Twitter and tumblr hot takes.
>>
Fuck it, I'll ask. Why do you guys hate Rucka's WW again?
>>
File: Angleman.png (81KB, 273x356px) Image search: [Google]
Angleman.png
81KB, 273x356px
>>93319307
>FEMINIST angle
Angle you say? I'm the man of it.
>>
Is it too much to ask for Giganta to get a good story/exposure? She's done basically nothing and only ever gets posted because of the fetish shit she did with Atom
>>
give it to priest kek
>>
>>93319441
>self wank
>dindu villains
>pushing bland OCs
>ultra decompression
>too safe, uninspired and uninteresting
Among other things.
>>
>>93319307
>But man the Twitter hot takes on this being sexist are fucking dumb.

They're not supposed to make sense. 99% of Twitter "representation" takes just mean "hire me or my friend."
>>
>>93318845
Hopefully it's just to get the twin brother storyline out of the way for the next writer.

>>93318933
Shade is fantastic though I don't know how Castellucci will do on a more mainstream book like WW. If they're angling for a female writer next I'd also like Genevieve Valentine.
>>
>>93318708
its only for one arc, maybe Perkins takes over next
>>
>>93318628
That book is already dead. The first issue had ~40K sales, and the second has 16,690.
>>
>>93319031
Gen13 when!?!?!
>>
>>93318562
Six months, twelve issues.
>>
>>93318511
I actually liked Robinson's Scarlet Witch OK (it was basically the same as his "The Shade" series but with a chick, complete with rotating artists) but he hasn't been an A-list writer for a long time now.

WW should be hot right now so I don't quite know why they haven't been able to replace Rucka with a full-time writer or even an exciting part-timer.

Though I guess the obvious choice, Heinberg, could never possibly deliver a script on time.
>>
>>93319107
>>93319178
>>93319179
>>93319396
Solicitations just dropped, #12 does not have FINAL ISSUE attached to it. It says that #12 is the end of the first story arc (which I thought ended six issues ago).
>>
>>93319307
>this day and age men can't write books with female led characters
there goes my dream of writing the actual Jean Grey book where i redeem her from decades of character assassination
>>
>>93320522
Dubs confirm it. Long live these hipster capeshit.
>>
>>93318761
I'm with you on SS, but I really liked Scarlet Witch.

I just think he didn't Gel with the Marvel style, that is to say having your book cancelled or relaunched every 11 issues
>>
>>93319616
>too safe
>this is a complaint coming from a board that never shits up about WW's frequently changing status quo
Oh go fuck yourself, you meme-fagging hypocrite.
>>
>>93321548
>/co/ is one people
>>
>>93321861
It sure as fuck tends to act like it is. And no amount of green texting is going to change that fact this criticism of "too safe" is utter whoreshit, since /co/ never stops rambling on about how Diana's book is always changing. Fuck you, fuck your whore mother who shat you out, and fuck your blatant hypocrisy.
>>
>>93320058
This is the history of Wonder Woman basically. Scattered good runs in a sea of holding pattern, fill in runs. That being said, I'm a huge robinson apologist so I'm happy
>>
>>93321939
Alright Cucka, calm down.
>>
>>93322227
Oh good, you're coming at me with forced memes now. What next, image macros, buzzwords, suddenly reversing your argument and claiming you don't care about WW anyway, calling me an autistic fanboy or trying to shift blame on the fan base, respond simply with a dismissive lol or kek? Go right the fuck ahead, cause I've seen it all, and none of the cheap tricks you can pull out of your narrow ass can save you from your own bullshit.
Your only real options here are to either take some fucking responsibility for once in your miserable life and admit that your critique is contradictory, or you can stop posting and go slink away into the corner trash bin where you rightfully belong anyway. Pick one.
>>
>>93322501
k
>>
>>93322607
Thought so. Go ahead and cry home to momma. Bitch.
>>
>>93322761
You sure showed him.
>>
>>93318511
Let me guess, they're going to change everything yet again. Fucking DC man.
>>
You've got to think that if Robinson's only there for six months they're going to try and hire someone good/interesting, considering Wondy's movie has become a phenomenon.

You know, we already brought Rucka back for a second go-round, what's Perez doing these days?
>>
>>93323620
>Perez
He just had a heart attack and is recovering, with a few cancelled upcoming con appearances
>>
>>93323709
Oh, well, never mind, then.

And of course Simone would be the obvious choice, maybe too obvious.

Who could they bring on that would be appropriate for Diana's new pop culture status?
>>
>>93323620
Snyder is the only "big" person they could put on it who has a lot of interest I think.
>>
>>93323759
>And of course Simone would be the obvious choice, maybe too obvious.

She's doing a Wonder Woman/Conan crossover. So maybe there's a chance she'll be back on a main DC book in the not too distant future.
>>
File: 1497918531770.jpg (184KB, 518x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497918531770.jpg
184KB, 518x800px
>>93319201
>>93319272
Yeah the cover is by Hitch.
Pic related is the interior artist's Wonder Woman.
>>
>>93318856
I will take Bennett over the actual Robinson. At least we will get some lesbains.
>>
James Robinson did like 3 good books in his career so he'll get a free pass for a mediocre, run of the mill comic

more importantly, why's it focusing on wonder woman's brother and not wonder woman? its fucking dumb
>>
File: IMG_00631-600x555.jpg (135KB, 600x555px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_00631-600x555.jpg
135KB, 600x555px
>>93325341
>I will take Bennett over the actual Robinson
Your fucking insane then.
>>
>>93318588
Grail was meant to be a mirror to Diana, anon.
>>
>>93325440
The DC boot camp seems to help her. It works on Sam Humphries.
>>
>>93325428
They seem to be tackling a lot of the Rebirth mysteries in September.
>>
>>93325440

I also hate jokes.
>>
>>93325728
I bet they do after the numbers they pulled in may
>>
>>93323759
I'd rather they not go with Simone again. Sadly I also can't think of anyone realistic I'd be excited to see on the book. The current Big 2 writing pool is really lacking.
>>
>>93325964
Anyone you'd like from Image, then?

I'm trying to imagine a Hickman Wonder Woman and failing.
>>
File: img_3964.jpg (34KB, 478x269px) Image search: [Google]
img_3964.jpg
34KB, 478x269px
>>93319307
> Liam Sharp confirmed they're both staying at DC
Please Christ in heaven put him on Aquaman after Sejic or a new Martian Manhunter series.
>>
>>93319441
Bad writing.
>>
>>93321548
Rucka did change the status quo, and was still too safe
>>
>>93318933
>Are they stalling untill Snyder takes over or what?

Pretty much.
>>
>>93319121
Bilquis Evely is great, but pairing her up with Fajardo Jr. was a mistake, his colouring doesn't fit her art, she should work with Ivan Plascencia again. If Ivan is too busy or something I'm fine with FCO or Mat Lopes too. Don't get me wrong I loved Fajardo's work with ACO, Bagenda, Nicola Scott etc. basically everywhere else, his colouring just isn't a good fit for Evely's art.
>>
>>93326048
Marjorie Liu, even though not a great writer, can do mythology and is a woman. So it fills all the requirements. I'd take her above Rucka or Robinson.
>>
>>93326105
Rucka changed the status quo by going "Nuh-uh, it didn't happen!" Most writers have the decency to make one or two retcons then ignore anything they don't like, Rucka more or less took an ax to anything he could post-2006.
>>
>>93326329
Azz literally ignored everything about WW, her supporting cast and her villains.

So you know, fair's fair
>>
>>93326675
Ignoring isn't the same as retconing
>>
>>93326675
IMO Rucka's was worse. Azz mostly ignored her old status quo, but he didn't go out of his way to erase it, for the most part. You could make the argument, for example, that Io and Ferdinand were still out there, and Diana just wasn't going to run into them on this particular adventure because of various changes to the status quo in the aftermath of Flashpoint. The biggest change you could argue was his change of Ares.

Meanwhile, Rucka went out of his way to get rid of everything else in the franchise outside of his own run. It was extraordinarily petty and mean-spirited.
>>
>Didio took great effort in getting rid of hacks like Cucka, Robinson and Waid, so they could go and shit up Marvel.
>Johns is now bringing them back
I bet this is going to be a lot worse than Cucka's run. At least Cucka was bland rather than straight up unreadable.
>>
>>93326675
Azz was also coming off a near complete company-wide continuity reboot. Even then his only true retcons were the Zeus baby origin and Amazonian culture, everything else was simply not brought up.
>>
The run seems to be completely editorially mandated. Robinson always seems eager to be the editor's fucktoy.
>>
>>93326939
Let's see what all Rucka has done.

1. Did a hatchet job on anything that's come after his first run.
2. Veronica Cale.
3. Retconned Cheetah to make her a victim and changed the nature of Urzkartaga.
4. Retconned Doctor Poison into the standard Rucka hardass military woman character who doesn't use poison.
5. Retconned Doctor Cyber into Veronica Cale's AI personal assistant.
6. Retconned the nature of Themyscira.
7. Retconned Veronica Cale a daughter and expected us to care.
8. Use the bland Nu52 characterization of Steve Trevor which had the unfortunate side-effect of making it incredibly noticeable how bland it is.
9. Introduced Godwatch, which is just Villainy, Inc. except shitty.
10. Veronica fucking Cale.

Credit where credit is due, his Doctor Cyber revamp is pretty good and very friendly to use by other writers and in the context of the greater DCU. Also the Steve Trevor characterization they've been using since Nu52 is serviceable, but suffers from not really standing out in any way and getting blown out of the water by the movie version.
>>
>>93327119
No. It's very different. CfJ was basically the editor dictating the story and plot points. This was probably Robinson pitching a storyline either to Johns or the WW editor based on the line from Justice League about WW's brother. Basically bateditorial under Doyle allows for more longitude as opposed to Berganza.
>>
>>93327311
>Also the Steve Trevor characterization they've been using since Nu52 is serviceable, but suffers from not really standing out in any way and getting blown out of the water by the movie version.
Perhaps the new writer will bring things more in line with the movie.
>>
>>93327649
They can try, but it's less a general characteristic thing and more of a presentation thing. Both versions share the same archetype.
>>
>>93318511
So exactly how long will his run be? Different sites are giving conflicting times. Some say 6 months (12 issues) and some say just 6 issues.
>>
>>93328303
I would bet the 6 issues is correct. Just cleaning up the Johns storyline before a full time creative team takes over.
>>
>>93327311
1. Azz's run already hatcheted away everything before him so Rucka was really just getting rid of Azz and Finch.
3. Being a crazy bitch who only pretended to be friends with Diana and Steve so that she could get her hands on some magic knife and become Cheetah because she was raised by a cult of fake Amazons who forced her to kill her brother a child was a shitty origin anyways.
I'd argue that since we didn't actually see Barbara's transformation into Cheetah all he did was expand on the curse, she still could have initially wanted the power before she found out about the need to eat human flesh. Being the bride of Urzkartaga but being horribly cursed because she wasn't a virgin was always gross anyways.
4. He made Poison an organization of hardass paramilitary mercenaries so any one of them or several of them could become Doctor Poison.
6. Themyscira has always been a doorway to Tartarus and a prison cut off from the outside world. Several stories have made it so that once Diana chooses to leave she is never allowed to go back (including the movie). Rucka is just taking that concept further
8. At least Steve didn't have to watch Diana fuck Superman anymore. Still an improvement over nu52.
9. Villainy Inc. was always shitty, Godwatch had a mission statement and several reasons they wanted to target Diana specifically. What more do you want from a team of Wonder Woman villains?

Somehow I get the feeling that you just don't like Veronica Cale
>>
>>93318797
Wasn't that one handsome superman run totally poser stuff?
>>
>>93328342
>1. Azz's run already hatcheted away everything before him so Rucka was really just getting rid of Azz and Finch.

Not really, it wasn't as deliberate an erasure as anything Rucka did.
>>
>>93326939
I thought Azz's was pretty mean-spirited. I liked some of the things in his run and having read the entirety Johns' JL recently I'd say Azz at least wrote the best post-Flashpoint Diana but he was outright ridiculing staples of the WW mythos like the clay origin and the Amazons.

>Rucka went out of his way to get rid of everything else in the franchise outside of his own run.
Maybe if the franchise was 6 years old and not 76. I don't agree with some of Rucka's choices but this is a ridiculous statement.
>>
>>93328342
Azz's run immediately followed a continuity wipe by Flashpoint and even then he simply didn't mention anything going on in the greater DCU. His run could easily be slotted in pre-Flashpoint or post-Rebirth and it'd still fit.

Rucka is retconning pre-Flashpoint Cheetah, he wiped the Nu52 version.

The leader of POISON is explicitly the post-Crisis version of Doctor Poison. He didn't even have the decency to make a good "lead poisoning" joke.

Themyscira has always been depicted as existing in the regular world, just hidden or cut off by magic, no existing separately from it. Unless you count a brief period around Infinite Crisis.

Veronica Cale is a terrible villain. Boring and with paper-thin motivations in original flavor. Cliche motivation and counter-productive behavior in the new and improved flavor.
>>
>>93328524
It ignored literally everything. Every interaction she'd ever had with the gods (Athena was no longer a mentor she was an owl person pretending to be Zola, Diana never fought Ares instead he trained her, Artemis wasn't one of her patrons instead she was Apollo's bitch, etc), every relationship she'd had with the other Amazons (apparently she was ostracized for being made of clay). Apparently the only minotaur she'd ever even met was the one in the gimp mask

I don't think Phillipus even showed up. I understand the nature of the ever revolving cast of Amazons with each writer but come on, not even Phillipus?
Did the Bana-Mighdall exist in his version? Did Antiope?
Were the Amazons eternally youthful immortals as was implied by other books like Demon Knights or SM/WW? Or did Azz just not even bother thinking about that because the Wonder Woman and the Amazons were just backdrops to his Greek Gods family drama story.
>>
>>93318983
Since Rucka spent half his run going only his works count as canon and the otjer half plagerizing Morrison I'd laugh if it gets retconned that fast.
>>
>>93326161
Fajardo Jr is just not a great colorist, to be honest. His coloring on Scott's artwork looks worse than just the inked black and white.
>>
>>93329955
Reading Rucka right off of Earth One made it painfully boring.
>>
>>93329955
It depends on what DC's long game here is. Seems like Robinson and the previous team are just buying time for a more permanent creative, team which I think speaks to an a-lister, which doesn't speak much for the longevity for Rucka's run.
>>
>>93330578
Did Rucka do a clay origin? Brother would seem to retcon that back to birth unless shit gets crazy complicated.
>>
>>93330757
I'm one of the guys posting in this thread about how much Rucka's run annoys me, but honestly, I'd rather them just stick with it going forward. Maybe slowly bring back in stuff from Perez, Simone, and Azzarello's runs, but overall let's not have yet another mass retcon of Wondy. Little as I like it, Rucka's established an origin and I'd prefer to stick with it in the interest of simplicity, even if the origin itself is not ultimately terribly simple.
>>
>>93318588

its a Darkseid War follow up
>>
can we just not let jesus merino draw wonder woman?

jeez that looks awful
>>
>>93319751
Still think that DC is waiting till G. Willow Wilson's contract at Marvel ends.
>>
>>93331449
Diana in a burka won't go over well.
>>
>>93327465
Nobody would pitch a story about Wonder woman's brother. I doubt they even had Robinson on board a few days back. Looks like a decision that was made on the spot from the kind of announcement it had. It's a plot that's coming straight from the cereal king himself.
>>
>>93318511
>Grail ditched the side cut
Thank fuck. There's still hope for Frost.
>>
So since when has Diana had a brother? Haven't read any recent WW comics.
>>
>>93332394
darkseid war. grail tried to use steve as a weapon because he was the first man to set foot on paradise island but oops turns out diana has a twin called jason
>>
>>93331449
please no, Ms. Marvel is boring as heck
not even fun adventures

Kelly Thompson is the superior female writer
>>
>>93332532
>Kelly Thompson

Wonder Woman vs the online bullies!
>>
>>93318511
KEKA BTFO
BASES CHO
HAIL CHO
HAILNMANHOOD
HAIL PROPER COMICS
SJWSHIT OUT
>>
>>93332532
Why is that bar all the way down in the marina trench?
>>
File: filler.jpg (153KB, 1400x787px) Image search: [Google]
filler.jpg
153KB, 1400x787px
>>93332590
>>
>>93318511
>Robinson
>writing about Diana's twin and that emo chick from Darkseid war
It's going to suck really bad, isn't it?
>>
>>93323519
Why don't you try reading the solicit before sperging out? And the classic Giganta is right there, you Wondyfags need to cool your autism.
>>
>>93330757
No. He just ignored how she was made by the Wondy forums on CBR thought he did and are sperging out now. Zeus as her daddy is now the most widely known and popular origin thanks to the movie, it's not ever going away. Especially since DC has been trying to ditch the clay origin forever.
>>
>>93318797
>>>93318802
Not being able to appreciate god-tier panelling
>>
File: varyingdegreesofwant.jpg (74KB, 608x360px) Image search: [Google]
varyingdegreesofwant.jpg
74KB, 608x360px
>>93318511
>mfw continuing literally anything from Darkseid War
>mfw Lupacchino on Wonder Woman
>mfw James "Cry For Justice" Robinson touches anything DC

Maybe it will be a Rebirth miracle like Humphries...
>>
File: stop.gif (2MB, 252x280px) Image search: [Google]
stop.gif
2MB, 252x280px
>Grail is back

FUCK
>>
>>93332378

Frost's side-cut is actually cute, you fucking philistine.
>>
>>93334783
>Rebirth miracle
Good one, memester.
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.