[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Best plot twist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Mrs.Doolin.jpg (59KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
Mrs.Doolin.jpg
59KB, 1200x750px
ITT: Best plot twist
>>
>>93317592

That was a brettygood one.
>>
>>93317592
I don't remember the episode what happened?
>>
>>93318956
Same
>>
>>93318956
After excluding Mandy from their board game Who Killed Who? (a Clue spoof) for being a girl, Billy and Irwin mistakenly throw their dice into the backyard of a haunted house. Grim warns them about the ghost of Mrs. Doolin, a lady that lived there.

Mandy dares to go inside to retrieve the dice, and she befriends Mrs. Doolin, who is alive and well, and who says that all the stories told about her (that anything that went beyond her fence into her garden never came back) are just made-up by Grim, who she beat long time ago in "just about everything", including a staring contest.

Deciding to get the dice back himself, Billy also ventures into the house, but Mrs. Doolin and Mandy scare him away by posing as ghosts. On her way out, Mandy finds Mrs. Doolin gone and the house she had visited in shambles. Looking at an old picture of Mrs. Doolin, she also discovers Grim in a mirror's reflection of the picture. Reflecting to what both had said, Mandy believes that Mrs. Doolin is in fact a ghost. She is further astonished by what Mrs. Doolin said that she "beat Grim": it meant that she had, in fact, "beat death".
>>
File: Captain-America-Reveal-06282016.jpg (640KB, 800x976px) Image search: [Google]
Captain-America-Reveal-06282016.jpg
640KB, 800x976px
>>
File: Varrick01.jpg (58KB, 780x436px) Image search: [Google]
Varrick01.jpg
58KB, 780x436px
evil varrik

oh wait
>>
>>93319220
That's... Pretty good.
Tbh Then only thing I remember about this show is Billy using dog shit as shampoo...
>>
>>93318956
Billy and Irwin are playing baseball. Mandy asks to join. They laugh at her because she's a girl and she can't play. She hits the ball so hard it's a home run, but goes into the yard of an abandoned house. Billy and Irwin are too scared to retrieve it, so Mandy goes inside. While in there she meets a woman. That woman is also a proud, militant feminist, and works with Mandy to teach the boys a lesson about how girls can be -- and usually are -- better than boys. Mandy goes over the old woman's awards and recognition, and finds that every game she played, she won. Suddenly it dawns on her that the old woman is really a ghost when she can't find her, and instead finds that portrait.
"Oh wow... She beat death."
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.