[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

wtf was his problem?
>>
>>93315421
He's too good in the show he is in.
>>
The show turned him into a psychopath
>>
>>93315421
mtv happened
>>
>>93315421
He became egotistical. Let the authority of being the host go to his head.
>>
File: zeke.png (127KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
zeke.png
127KB, 480x360px
Was he a robot or just red-pilled?
>>
>>93315421
He's just evil
>>
>>93315421
He is a live TV host, he never had a soul
>>
>>93315421
you are
>>
>>93316400

He was part of a sexist culture, so red-pilled
>>
>>93316496
This. He's just a massive jerk in the executive position.
>>
>>93315421
I haven't seen half of the later seasons, but he was pretty much a quasi celebrity prick on the offset, who enjoyed running the kids through their paces and clearly had no few issues about it.

The only time I can recall him showing even the most basic sense of humanity was when he said aloud how wrong it was that Heather read from Gwen's private diary on air.

Past that, he got comfy in his position. Every season involved twists that shook up whatever defenses or accomplishments the contestants managed; as time went on we went from just enjoying his position as the host and became a sadist enjoying every moment of putting these kids through hell because their failure meant ratings and more accolades for himself.
>>
he was a fucking leaf
>>
>>93317699
I knew we were called /co/mbler for a reason.
>>
>>93315421
It's clear from Pakitew Island that Chris fears for his job and will do anything to get Total Drama renewed. To make the show a ratings grabber he has had to increase the harshness of challenges.
>>
>>93316400
>men are stronger and smarter than women
That's not being sexist, that's just stating the facts.
>>
>>93316400
His character archetype is the homeschooled redneck from rural Canada. His sexism is probably the result of his upbringing rather than an concious dislike of women. Keep in mind that he works with Beth and Lindsay without issue during the final episode of TDI.
>>
>>93315421
Do you think Chris ever put a girl through the couch cast test?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.