[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome To The Wayne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_3262.jpg (78KB, 551x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3262.jpg
78KB, 551x366px
The first episode of the tv series is now online

Can someone please put it on MEGA & Google Drive?

http://www.nick.com/originals/videos/rise-and-shine-sleepyhead-s1-full-episode/
>>
>>93312771
What the hell is up with all these networks releasing episode premieres online more than a month in advance nowadays? First OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes, and now this! What's next? DuckTales?!
>>
>>93312893

Is somebody gonna put the episode on Google drive?
>>
>>93312893
Netflix technique, so many people watch things online rather than on TV, so it's just a business strategy to release it onto digital platforms.

>>93312915
Calm yourself, Brandon.
>>
>another "reluctant hero gets dragged into adventures" show
that aside, it's okay
>>
>>93313043

Can someone please upload the episode on google drive?
>>
File: 1497666657887.jpg (109KB, 678x442px) Image search: [Google]
1497666657887.jpg
109KB, 678x442px
As a fan of cartoons, I'm glad to see an original IP.

As a fan of animation, I want to know what we did to deserve this and all the other shows that look like they were doodled by a middle schooler.
>>
>>93312893
Because they're copying Netflix of binge watching. I don't mind as long as it doesn't hurt the show and still gives it a chance of getting a second season. Billy Dilley
>>
>>93313043
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>93312771
Looks neat
>>
>>93315667
Can somebody put the episode on Google drive already!
>>
>>93314329
It's kind of become cliche
>>
>>93312771
so is this show any good?
>>
>>93316320
I suppose
>>
>>93318608

Could someone please upload the episode to google drive or MEGA?
>>
>>93320009
Why do you keep responding to my posts with this?
>>
>>93320074
He's Brandon, it's a common thing he does when he doesn't get a link right away.
>>
>>93321716

Would please someone upload the episode to Drive please?
>>
File: 1492114860966.jpg (12KB, 197x225px) Image search: [Google]
1492114860966.jpg
12KB, 197x225px
Is that fucking Dana Snyder aka Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force playing the receptionist??

Also, that isn't the first episode. The original pilot is now officially lost media unless someone was able to record all of the segments off the website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRb1AOxMBK8
>>
File: vlcsnap-2014-09-21-14h50m13s79.jpg (441KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2014-09-21-14h50m13s79.jpg
441KB, 1280x720px
>>93322291
>The original pilot is now officially lost media unless someone was able to record all of the segments off the website.
Of course they did.
>>
>>93322901
gib link
>>
File: vlcsnap-2014-09-21-14h48m43s190.jpg (482KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2014-09-21-14h48m43s190.jpg
482KB, 1280x720px
>>93323737
Hmmm...original link is dead. Which I guess makes sense, considering it was over 2 years ago.
Guess I'll upload.
>>
>>93323922
Hey retal4 do u have a Google drive link for the series premiere?

http://www.nick.com/welcome-to-the-wayne/videos/rise-and-shine-sleepyhead-s1-full-episode/ ?
>>
>>93322291
I think you mean Dave Willis. And yeah that's him.

>>93323922
Cheers mate
>>
>>93312771
I'm so glad somebody made a thread about this.
...That being said, I remember the short pilot segments being way better than this. Oh well. I actually really like Olly - this is an annoying character done right.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-06-20-01h04m33s237.jpg (456KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-06-20-01h04m33s237.jpg
456KB, 1280x720px
>>93323922
Here:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/tsb6i74y6fqzx/WTW

>>93324065
I do not. Someone else will pick it up sooner or later.
>>
>>93324325
Thanks a lot!

These are also on Drive if don't want to dl

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0-R3-nOg4VpdWFQTGo5VTNkUTA
>>
>>93324325

Hope somebody Uploads it!!!
>>
File: 534543.png (9KB, 81x81px) Image search: [Google]
534543.png
9KB, 81x81px
>>93324325
>>93312771
Alright, fags, I'll dew it
>>
>>93324325

Hope somebody uploads this episode to Drive!
>>
Brandon being a faggot aside, what are your opinions on the show?
I am hoping they try to distance themselves from GF and Wayside, it seems most people compare them too much for my liking.
I gotta see the new characters in action. The original pilots showed the main trio plus Leif, the bad guys and Jonah (with some background characters).
>>
>>93326365
I don't think it's much like GF at all. There are some hints at an overarching plot/mystery but I doubt it'll be handled the same way. Wayside's a little more obvious but this show takes itself just a little more seriously and has a lot more action/spy/sci-fi stuff thrown in it. I'm bummed out this episode wasn't as spy-oriented as the shorts - it actually feels like a huge downgrade from the shorts as a whole. It was less funny, energetic, and interesting. Ansi's character didn't feel very strong. No robotic pigeons. I'll probably watch a few more episodes but it's pretty disappointing overall.
>>
>>93326564
It took a different way with the cryptid stuff. I'd prefer having a spy-oriented lore but I would wait for more episodes to have a better opinion on it.
At least the animation improved since the pilot, the intro looked nice
>>
1080 WEBRip of the first episode (with optional subtitles):

https://mega.nz/#F!URQWHLRT!FD8_YrUbxK-WJZcC97LnTQ

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzprmLosXsaMUlI0OURLVmVQSnc/view?usp=sharing

>>93326707
I'm faster
>>
Hey, Harvey Beaks fags, guess who made the intro?

School is out
The day is done
But for you it's just begun

Welcome home
Welcome to The Wayne
I'm so glad you came

Around every corner
Behind every door
Adventure is waiting
There's no hesitating

Explore
What you can't explain
Explore
Welcome to the Wayne

Explore
Welcome to the Wayne
>>
>>93326866
That's funny, I like Ego's stuff but I disliked the intro song.
>>
File: 543543.png (30KB, 188x188px) Image search: [Google]
543543.png
30KB, 188x188px
>>93326899
Huh, i liked it. Even without knowing it was Ego plum
>>
Just downloaded it, I'm going to watch it and then give my impressions. For now it looks different, like a breath of fresh air.
>>
>>93324325
That was really fun
>>
File: Ninotchka (1939).gif (2MB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
Ninotchka (1939).gif
2MB, 500x374px
>>93313765
>seriously believing that Disney's willing to give Billy Dilley more than one season
feels bad, man

I hope Aaron Springer'll be alright
>>
>>93327392
Here I go:
First, the story changed from spies to "monster of the week" it seems. Not bad, but the change was so suddenly it felt a bit out of place.
Second, animation is definitely sweet and has improved. I loved certain scenes, especially Sleepyhead scenes and MONSTER scenes.
Voice-acting was a bit less enthusiastic than in the pilot episodes, but I'll try with two more episodes and give out my final veredict. Still, each of the main trio has funny scenes and neat quirks.
The pacing is the biggest problem. I felt like watching two episodes instead of one. There was so much shit shown that kids could have trouble understanding what's going on. Hopefully, it gets solved in upcoming episodes. 22-minute format is excellent for plot-driven stories since it allows the show to be fully explored.
Even though I don't want to compare the show, it indeed gave me GF vibes, since there's a lot of mystery surrounding the characters and the building itself. Also, this episode introduced many new places, hope the next one introduces the new characters.
Also, the spy from apartment 8I is my new waifu
>>
File: 1487312139530.jpg (48KB, 434x460px) Image search: [Google]
1487312139530.jpg
48KB, 434x460px
its pretty alright

but the animation seems really cheap

there's choppy frames
>>
I liked it, hope to see more soon. I cannot wait for July
>>
Watched it. Flash animation is pretty disappointing but it's not bad to the point of being unwatchable or anything. Cheap animation can have charm and with the stylization and group dynamic it almost gives
me tiny whiffs of a Home Movies vibe.. though obviously without the same humor or off-the-cuff charm that show had. To the contrary, this first episode is heavily, densely scripted - something not uncommon in first episodes of series that aren't the pilot. When a show has been through a full period of development and planning by its' creator rather than simply loosely finding its way around its' characters and concepts (as pilots often do) they can have a much better idea of what pieces are in play, and may want to set them up quickly so as to create a fast-paced and engaging first episode..
And that is most likely what happened here, because holy shit is it fast. Constant expository dialogue puncuated by quips. And now that we get to the humor, I find that the Home Movies comparion was not entirely baseless because the show reminds me of another Loren Bouchard creation - Bob's Burgers, which is a basically more scripted version of HM anyway. The jokes have to be delivered at the same breakneck pace as the rest of the episode rather that Bouchard's leisurely improvised conversations and character beats but their little non-sequitors riffing on appearances and situations reminded me of the Gene character, and they mostly work. The show certainly TRIES much harder to be funny with dialogue and have wit than Billy Dilly, which is the most recent show I've seen that this can be most easily compared to.
(1/2)
>>
>>93330275
Now, the episode's plot is kind of.. vague and unexciting. There's no build-up, and because it drops you in the middle of the action it makes it hard to care about what's going on. It's almost too high-concept in a way.. I believe I have seen the shorts back when they first hit the internet but don't really remember them at all, so perhaps this is my bad, but I feel like these kids are dealing with all this crazy shit way too quickly. The episode does muse on this a tad with characters mentioning they're not prepared for this crap but like, it's still happening. The villains also weren't even really introduced - no build-up, they just appear on screen with no fanfare or build-up, already familiar to and with the main characters as well. I assume the shorts are worth going back to to help with this? Because at this point I'm imagining the creators thought the audience must have seen them.
There's some admirable imagination in things like the library
As for the characters, they also don't get much time to shine on their own but I have no aversion to any so far. Saraline is a cute with quite a bit of personality, Olly is my main source of Gene vibes and Ansi is also a cute but seems to be just a straightman character.
Overall, I kind of liked it. The animation is colorful and distinct, a lot of tweening but also some fluid drawings on elements where it is needed like the monster and nice detailed backgrounds. The amount of Aqua Teen Hunger Force alumni in the VA cast is amusing. The show would benefit greatly with simpler, more direct, engaging plots - it's the key to a good story really. Not everything HAS to be about a "conventionally good story" but when there's this sheer quantity of plot it does. Rewatching would probably help with not knowing what da fuck's goin on, admittedly.
>>
>>93326866
I am a HB fan but I never would have guessed it was him - my initial reaction was enjoying it though. I like the kind of 90s girl singer indie band kind of vibe on intros - like Sealab 2021 and The Mighty B
>>
>>93330311
Yes, everything changes once you watch the six episodes from the original show. I gotta say Nick really forces the kids to eat up every piece of content.
I'm not going to spoil it, but they show you why are things in this first episode so easily and quickly introduced
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.