[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Each anon continues the story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: vlcsnap-2017-06-19-06h23m02s162.png (329KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-06-19-06h23m02s162.png
329KB, 640x480px
The museum. We pan downward at hyperspeed to see a high angle of a glass box on a table.

We pan down the wall to a frontal 3/4 view of the table.

High angle zooming in on the contents: a samurai sword.

We pan left to right across the beautifully polished black hilt to the handle.

We zoom in on the handle, etched in the complex golden design are the (nonsensical) characters 戦力命.

The door across from the table is blown open by a bomb.

Three men enter. In the center,a short man with yellow skin and he's just a really stupidly racist Japanese caricature, okay? His name is Motonaka. He rubs his hands together as we see the sword reflected in his eyes.

Motonaka: Aah, excerent. Shiss honolabre sode wirr make a gleat addishon tsuu my correction.

His gloved hand reaches out to touch the glass, but we see reflected on it a hint of what's to come--

Motonaka: Fryingu Supaa Rodentsu!

Flying Super Rodents (he's NOT BATMAN OKAY and fucking yes his name is plural) smashes Moto right in the face causing teeth to fly and a gratuitous display of blood oozing from his mouth as he grasps his neck.

Motonaka: Auuggh I am chorking....

He goes crosseyed as he chokes his face goes blue and he dies falling over legs up. His goons open fire as...

Flying Super Rodents blocks the bullets with his arms.

He grabs a not-bataerang from his belt and hurls it at the goons who get smacked right in the face and fall.

FSR: Dishonorabler climinars.

The goons are fucking on their hands and knees sweating bullets. Their fedoras are fucking falling off.

Goon 1: Aww, shucks please honorable super flying rodent guy....

Goon 2 (sweat practically spraying out of his clenched knuckles): Please don't moidalize us.

EXTREME CLOSEUP as Flying Super Rodents clenches his brow...

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT LADDIES
>>
Super Flying Rodents remembers the advice that Commissioner Ishihara gave him on the rooftop

"Super Flying Rodents, Motonaka will never stop his evil deeds unless you attack his manhood, humiliate him. You must violate Motonaka, Super Flying Rodents. It is the only way."

Super Flying Rodents unzips his pants
>>
CUT TO

INT. -- POLICE CAR -- NIGHT

The police car is speeding down the street, and we're met with a view of the two police officers within the vehicle. TANAKA, 57, has his forehead wrinkled in concentration, hands clenched to the steering wheel as his police siren (and the other cars around his) go off. To Tanaka's left in the passenger seat is Fuji. He's a young kid, 23, and totally not gay.

Fuji:
So I don't get it -- why're we getting everyone for ONE robbery? I mean, I get it, it's a robbery, but why so much?

Tanaka:
Usually, we'd only have half as many for this sorta thing. We're taking more because we had sightings of our peculiar "Rodent-Friend" in the area. Hoping to catch him catching the bad guys.

Fuji rolls his eyes.

Fuji:
Oh. Right.
(beat)
You really believe that, don't you?

Tanaka:
More than I'd like to. This city does weird things to people.

Fuji:
And that's why you think that Commissioner Ishihara is in league with the thing, right?

Tanaka:
Mhm. That only makes this Rodent-guy more dangerous. I mean, Ishihara can be a nice guy and all...but the man has a dark side to him. One of the most perverted fucks I've ever met. I bet he'll find a way to get off on this Super Flying Rodents thing tonight as nhis wife sucks his tiny di--

Fuji:
Tanaka. Stop.

Tanaka:
Sorry. Still pissed that the fuck groped my daughter.
(beat)
Look, the point is we're gonna try and catch this Rodent-freak, catch the bad guys, then go home and maybe get some sleep for once. Now get ready; we're almost at the museum...
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.