[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: just eat the pennies.gif (117KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
just eat the pennies.gif
117KB, 500x482px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
He never did eat those pennies.
>>
>>93309494
Agustus St. Cloud

There were only four robots after all
>>
This was objectively the worst season of Venture Bros except for Spanikopita
>>
>>93309748
>Not ranking "What color is your clean-suit" up there

Where do you think you are going, little Tom?
>>
File: 1497749198124.png (6KB, 570x533px) Image search: [Google]
1497749198124.png
6KB, 570x533px
>>93309494
>guy outbids you by 1$ last few seconds in auction
>get revenge by making him eat that dollar
Was harmless revenge since he would have shat out the pennies anyways
It's not like he was asking him to eat 1usd in some other lesser currency
He should have just ate the pennies, he got caught and he lost, hell he was asked and not forced
>>
>>93309494
The one how had. less. mmoney.
>>
>>93309748
What about "Sphinx Rising" and "O.S.I love You" which were both huge call backs to the old G.I.JOE cartoons?
>>
>>93309962
And this is a bad thing?
>>
>>93310117
I think he's saying those were good episodes too.
>>
>>93309748
>worst season
>still really good

everything after season 4 looks worse, but its impressive how good this show is after 6 seasons
>>
>>93310166
This one gets it!
>>
>>93309748
SPANIKOPITA
>>
>>93310194
One thing I really don't like about the new seasons is how flat and simplified that characters look compared to seasons 3 and 4. But hey, at least we have really nice, hand painted backgrounds to look at, right?
>>
File: EAT THE PENNIES, SUPERMAN!.jpg (75KB, 786x393px) Image search: [Google]
EAT THE PENNIES, SUPERMAN!.jpg
75KB, 786x393px
>>93309494
>>
>>93309494
I have yet to see one of those "waifu dinner" pics but with Quizboy and pennies
>>
>>93309842
eating 100 pennies isnt harmless. thats a fair bit of weight, not to mention unless they scrubbed those pennies clean you're guaranteed to get some sorta illness from the number of hands that those pennies have passed thru before you.
>>
>>93310511
hell be fine
>>
>>93309748
Yea... no. It was a solid season.
>>
>>93309494
Eating a hundred pennies would kill you
>>
>>93311535
liar
>>
>>93311548
Put your money where your mouth is.
Literally. Eat the pennies, anon.
>>
>>93311535
If they're ones made with zinc and/or not properly clean.

St. Cloud probably had the things scrubbed and checked for any lethal elements. He doesn't want to kill Billy, just humiliate him constantly. If he knew how, the man would probably try to hire a ghost (or make himself able to project his spirit) so he could haunt Billy for the rest of his days.
>>
>>93309494
Anyone who makes someone eat pennies is objectively in the wrong.
>>
>>93311535
There's a good chance one will get lodged in his digestive track somewhere, but it's possible they'd all pass through harmlessly.
>>
>>93310194
VB is the type of show where even its worst season is better than most other animated shows.
>>
>>93309748
Honestly nah. Season 1 is my least favorite season.

It's still good, but overall everything from season 2 onward is better collectively.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.