[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the best /co/-related creepypasta?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: dawn-is-your-enemy.jpg (488KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dawn-is-your-enemy.jpg
488KB, 1600x1200px
Is this the best /co/-related creepypasta?
>>
That wasn't creepypasta, that was just an Adult Swim bump.
>>
File: dawnisyourenemy.jpg (529KB, 1072x1195px) Image search: [Google]
dawnisyourenemy.jpg
529KB, 1072x1195px
>>93309213
>>
>>93309235
that worked right up until the "unable to change the channel" part, that was just cheesy
>>
>>93309205
Someone uploaded a couple videos in the last creepypasta thread here. One of them was a weather report about the moon and another was someone following their GPS to their doom.
>>
Suicide Mouse was a decent read the first time, before the formula was run into the ground.
There I said it.
>>
>>93309235
>>93309534
Agreed.

>they couldn't turn it off
>because it was on every channel

Okay, but, that doesn't tell me why they couldn't just literally turn it off.
>>
>>93309572
those are 2 of the 3 videos currently made for the Local 58 series(unfortunately their release schedule is ridiculously slow, so who knows when another will be made), here's links to all of them;

Weather Service
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw_HKzo9Ync

Contingency
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV0I-iA5lJU

You Are On The Fastest Available Route
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdyknT4uchM
>>
>>93309721
Thanks man, I wasn't too big of a fan of Contingency, but the other two were some great stuff.
>>
HYPER REALISTIC EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>93309756
honestly I kinda dislike Fastest Route more, not because of anything with the video itself, but more that it just kinda feels out of place as part of Local 58 when compared to the other two videos
>>
>>93309205
Nah the one with "Steve" manipulating the Family Guy writers was a better one.
>>
>>93309791
yeah that one was surprisingly believable by creepypasta standards(kinda like Abandoned By Disney is up until the point with the Zombie Mickey)
>>
>>93309589
Totally agree. There have been some decent ones but most creepypastas suck ass. Also, are there really people who consider this bumper and the Williams Street ID to be "nightmare fuel"? Jeez.
>>
File: still the best 1973.jpg (11KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
still the best 1973.jpg
11KB, 640x480px
>>93309205
Candle Cove is still the best /co/ related creepypasta.
>>
>>93309813
I think one of the problems with creepypastas is that you can really, really see when it's amateurish. And to be fair, they were first just short spooky stories to be posted on 4chan or wherever instead of being taken seriously.

The best ones try to keep things believable within reason and the worst ones just pile on cliches that they've seen in other creepypastas (lost episode with hyperrealistic bloody eyes of a dead cartoon character! Bluh!)
>>
>>93309205
Bumping
>>
File: images (1).png (4KB, 213x265px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
4KB, 213x265px
>>93309874
>NES Godzilla.
Now that's a good creepy pasta
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7Nzf1ovrmU
>>
File: 1231253655766.gif (9KB, 701x683px) Image search: [Google]
1231253655766.gif
9KB, 701x683px
>>93310463
i forgot about it after the 7th chapter was published a while back.
is it worth finishing?
>>
>>93310463
no its not.
>monster looks at the screen
>could it possibly be that whoever made the romhack programmed it to do that?
>Nope. I am now 100% sure its haunted. only explanation
>>
>>93310463
I'm torn about it. It had some really good ideas but then it just got more convoluted.
>>
File: images (11).jpg (18KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
18KB, 443x332px
>>93310550
if i remember correctly, red look at the guy because he mock at him.

but yeah the story became kinda lame at the end.
>>
>>93310550
It got really corny when it started the whole dead-girl-from-his-childhood-is-stuck-in-the-game stuff.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.