[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel Animated Shows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: iwantthistrashoutofmymansion.jpg (148KB, 1554x874px) Image search: [Google]
iwantthistrashoutofmymansion.jpg
148KB, 1554x874px
So DC has almost always has the better animated shows, this is an objective fact.

That being said what got me into the Avengers in the first place was pic related.

Are there are other animated shows that are as well made by Marvel or was it just a fluke that Marvel hired talented people?
>>
>>93307970
If you haven't seen Spectacular Spider-Man you should slow yourself right now. But that's it though.
>>
>>93307970
Yost cared about the show and it showed.

The worst episodes in EMH happened in mid Season 2 and by that time Yost was being phased out and Loeb came in with Man of Action and shitty writers and you got dumb shit like the episode where Thor, Cap and Iron Man lose their powers (yes, Iron Man).

Spectacular Spider-Man was good too but Disney buying Marvel killed that cartoon.
>>
>>93307970
Spider-man TAS
X-men TAS
Avengers EMH
X-men Evolution
Spectacular Spider-man
>>
>>93307970
Agent of SMASH was awesome, pic related
>>
File: 70172491.jpg (52KB, 665x375px) Image search: [Google]
70172491.jpg
52KB, 665x375px
What did you guys think of this?
>>
>>93308182
This.
>>
>>93307970
>>93308285
The salt of these shows being cancelled will never stop. I hope every animated show Loeb makes is complete shit until he's forced out.
>>
>>93308285
it was okay, its pretty cheap if you want to buy the set. the DOFP overarching story was cool.

but Wolverine was a mary sue hypocrite and had no business being the leader.It also had the only unsexy version of Rogue in animation so far. Nightcrawler had a whole episode to be swashbuckler hero though.
>>
>>93308282
Agents of Smash had loads of potential but a majority of the episodes were shit
same for Avengers Assemble
>>
File: Surtur Loeb.jpg (269KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Surtur Loeb.jpg
269KB, 1280x720px
>>93307970
Loeb touched Avengers: EMH and Spectacular Spider-Man -- the two best Marvel cartoons since the 90s -- and turned them into ash.

Never forget, because of Loeb, Surtur wins...
>>
File: cap.jpg (161KB, 472x634px) Image search: [Google]
cap.jpg
161KB, 472x634px
>>93307970
The way Captain America is standing in that screenshot kinda reminds me of pic related.
>>
>>93308477
>Ruined an entire comic line with what is debatably one of the worst events in the past decade.
>Ruined amazing cartoons with shows that seem to somehow to get worse with each new one.
So what's next?
>>
>>93308519
I'm out of the loop in comics, what did he fuck up there?
>>
>>93308490
Sweet, more screenshots for MvCI
>>
>>93308538
Ultimatum. It killed an entire universe.
>>
>>93308538
Loeb's the main reason Ultimate universe had to be put down
>>
>>93308169
>but Disney buying Marvel killed that cartoon

Specifically, Sony whoring out and selling the animation rights to Disney to keep the movie ones was what killed it. That was a year or two before the buy out.
>>
>>93308358
He already was. Wacker is in, and he also sucks.
>>
>>93308182
>Spider-man TAS
>X-men TAS
This meme needs to stop
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.