[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

unsounded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 368
Thread images: 38

File: sexy snake hair.png (120KB, 322x163px) Image search: [Google]
sexy snake hair.png
120KB, 322x163px
It's one of those updates
>>
File: timofey best.jpg (297KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
timofey best.jpg
297KB, 600x900px
>>93307182
Why do all the senet beast want bastions dick. Raped by one snake, has ilgan, now this
>>
>>93307182
Bastion's face in the "psst" panel says, "No! I do not want there to be love between us!"
>>
>>93307182
>Two pages today! Mind the snek. I'll be skipping Wednesday, and will see you back here on Friday. Thanks!
>>
>>93307182

>"We are civilized men! We do not murder until we have voted to do so!"

Oh Maur, I'm sorry I ever underestimated you.
>>
>>93307225
those tiny hands are kind of adorable
>>
File: civilized men.png (57KB, 344x116px) Image search: [Google]
civilized men.png
57KB, 344x116px
>>93307182
These two pages are gold, but this is perhaps the unexpected cherry on top from Maur. He's the sweetest, most fatherly Black Tongue in the room and we know he's got a dark streak in him to join such a cult, but... this.
>>
>>93307225
>Raped by one snake

What now? Don't quite remember that one.
>>
>>93307698
I don't know if it is canon now, but a female efheby forced herself on him either in RP or actual lore
>>
>>93307182
Anyone notice the feathers appearing here?
>>
File: Dont kill us.png (93KB, 207x192px) Image search: [Google]
Dont kill us.png
93KB, 207x192px
>>93307182
Blood for the Blood God!
>>
>>93307182

I haven't read this since Duane got out of the psychedelic magic dimension, what the fuck is going on?
>>
>>93307921
Fucking read it you asshole.
>>
>>93307921
We still haven't figured out what's up with all the niggers?
>>
So basically Bastion is the best Black Tongue and Ruck wants him above all the others.
>>
File: hear ye.jpg (195KB, 1280x936px) Image search: [Google]
hear ye.jpg
195KB, 1280x936px
HEAR YE, HEAR YE, HEAR YE

TIMOFEY IS THE BEST BOY IN THE COMIC!
>>
>>93307947
>>93307965

I just picked up where I think I left off, and I think I'm going to have to back up a bit. Do we know what the silver is at this point, or who that psychopath in the khert was?
>>
>>93308028
I thought Timofey was a girl who only dresses as a boy.
>>
>>93307999
Ruck has the most insane intellectual hard-on for Bastion and basically wants to drink up his memories.

What I'm getting out of this, based on what Ruck's said here and what Ash has said on the tumblr, is that Bastion is basically Ruck's new obsession/object of affection. Which is a very dangerous thing to be. Ruck basically wants to use Bastion, drink him up, drain him, milk him for all he's got in his head, probably throw some sexual stuff in there too given Ruck's language regarding Roger ("my little rape... sticky on the counterpane") and Bastion (swelling glands) and then once that's done, probably kill and eat him.

It must be real fun being Bastion right now.
>>
>>93308053
Dude, READ THE FUCKING COMIC. That got answered AGES ago. You've missed MONTHS of information. And what's more, you're coming along and getting to read it all at once instead of having to read it at the agonizing pace of three updates a week! GO FUCKING READ IT.
>>
File: is it.png (77KB, 242x180px) Image search: [Google]
is it.png
77KB, 242x180px
>It is fine.
You keep using that phrase. I do not think it means what you think it means.
>>
What's wrong with using zombies for labor anyways
>>
>>93308150
Is it just me or does Ruck talk like a non-native speaker when he gets worked up?
>>
>>93307614
If they weren't attached to the Rapest Snake Imaginable, motivated only by the thought of sipping your mind through a crazy straw, then sure.
>>
>>93308054
Hologram of a girl with an AI personality installed that wants to be a real boy instead.
>>
Ruck is breaking the glass out of the lenses so that he can wear glasses without glass.

You guys know what this means, right.

Ruck is a metaphysical rapist hipster snake.
>>
So will Duane become Ssael?
>>
Darkest's tattoo was a fucking glamour? I am utterly betrayed.

>>93308172
Seeing corpses shambling around doesn't fill people with great thoughts when they live in a society that has very specific means of disposing of bodies and places emphasis on "respect for the dead". It's tough to see them as just empty shells to be used for the betterment of society under those conditions.
>>
>>93308294
Nope ashley is just a failure and unworthy of Darkest paul
http://unsoundedcomic.tumblr.com/post/161992824460/where-did-darkest-face-tattoo-go-in-the-last-page#notes
>>
>>93308294
Ash said she'll fix it in the morning. It was a slip on her part.

Considering the sheer amount of detail in those two pages, and her work in general, it's surprising she doesn't make those mistakes more often. Just... so much detail.
>>
>>93308318
>>93308324

Oh, okay. I'm glad the only redeeming quality of Darkest is real.
>>
>>93308275
If he does, he will only become the Khertwalking afterlife part of him. Sonum Ssael was a well-attested historical figure. And due to the timeless nature of the Khert, what his followers thought was Ssael talking to them from beyond the grave, would actually be Duane lecturing on Ssaelit scripture. It's an interesting idea, though I don't really think it'll happen.
>>
>>93308357
Dude can't even hold onto the wangsword properly. He lost it in the last page because he was so freaked out by Timofey.
>>
>>93308411
He held onto it, he just didn't keep the blade active. You can still see the handle in his hand.
>>
>>93308456
Why'd he deactivate what is probably one of the few weapons in existence that could actually fuck up a ghost?
>>
>>93308476
I'd guess he lost his concentration like you suggested. I get it, though, having the skeleton of a guy who just killed himself (?) come back to life to berate you is pretty off-putting.
>>
>>93307595
Best. Line. Ever.
>>
File: maur's lament.png (10KB, 918x115px) Image search: [Google]
maur's lament.png
10KB, 918x115px
These side stories are pretty good.
>>
>>93308968
Oh wait this the same guy that with Matty? Didn't he teach him english and make chitz able to see?
>>
>>93308053
Spoiler'd answers below

the silver was bad, very bad. It was a nasty bad thing made by an evil guy. It used bad juju to make ouchies and hurt some people until the good guys did a thing and it ran away.

That psycho in the khert was a bad man in real life, so he is in the khert now so he can't hurt people. Which he would, because he's a bad man

There, all spoon-fed up?
>>
File: Homersexual.jpg (25KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
Homersexual.jpg
25KB, 600x451px
>>93308080
The rapesnakes in general strike me as the Gods' first stab at imbuing ambition in creatures. A bunch of the other senet beasts seem to incorporate some aspect of the human soul in their behaviors, based on what we see.

Mountain Ogres: kinship, kindness, protective nature; they literally went extinct of saddness

Nereids/Slyphs: lust, curiosity, and playfulness

Ilganyag: a sapient proto-human with some degree of fondness for others, but is mostly concerned with the acquisition and perpetuity of knowledge. Possibly self-serving, she nonetheless seems to see the advancement of knowledge as an end unto itself. She would represent human intellectualism and self-improvement, she's where the Gods got crafty with how their creations think and apply themselves to their goals.

Efheby: Another sapient senet, efheby seem to embody every possible ambition, along with amped up drive, decreased morality, and fierce territoriality. Like Ilganyag, Ruck seems to lust for knowledge, but more for his own sake than any high-minded intellectualism. He wants the knowledge, wants to own it, to make it his. He's driven by his nature to acquire resources, whatever they may be, and defend them. When he and, presumably, other efheby take interest in a person, they want to make that person theirs; they take them in every way possible, they rape them, eat their memories, and devour their bodies. They seek to wholly possess all that they can at the expense of others.

I can see why the Gods seemed to settle for humans, since we sort of take the best from all prior creations and lock ourselves in a self-perpetuating cycle of misery and despair.
>>
>>93308476
I don't think it could hurt Timofey. He is first material, and I guess the projected blade is just some aspects that cannot interact with him.
>>
>>93309450
Yeah but he doesn't know that; and that remains one of the few things that could fuck up the classical view of what a ghost is.
>>
File: hey man you gonna finish that.png (88KB, 356x346px) Image search: [Google]
hey man you gonna finish that.png
88KB, 356x346px
I can't tell if that one on the right is Ballanstern's bird or not. Not that it matters at all, I guess.
>>
>>93309347
I wonder how the typhoon whales and salt lizards are like.
>>
>>93309450
Didn't Rahm's ring burn his hair? First material should fuck him up.
>>
What if Timofey is a reverse trap?
>>
>>93309551
Timofey is an artificial construct made out of light that doesn't match any living or dead person and was constructed (poorly) from a hodgepodge of memories. I'd be surprised if Timofey had a gender at all.
>>
Ashley does Timofey have a dick? Did bastion sort out dick memories I must know?
>>
>>93309347
Ashley recently talked about Senet Beasts on her tumblr. All of them were created at once, however time didn't really exist yet so we can't really understand it.

However Efheby were created "last" they were the last Senet Beast design before humans.
>>
>>93309585
>>93309629
Last I checked Bastion designed the First Light "container" to be a simulacrum of a girl from his past (dead sister maybe?), but the network of memories he put into it came up with their own masculine identity in contrast with its feminine housing.
>>
>>93309506
Yes, but the blade is projected, so only the hilt is first material and the blade are some aspects stored within the blade.
>>
>>93308150

The fire creeps ever closer.
Ruck takes a sip of coffee.
>It is fine.
>>
>>93309731
Recent answer from Ashley:

>You could set the room on fire with a spell and burn Ruck up that way
>>
What even is Sette and how do you expect her story to end
>>
I am glad it was the lawyer who got whacked and not Darkest Paul because holy shit what kind of incredible doofus names themselves "Darkest Paul"? I want this knobend to hang around the comic getting clowned on forever
>>
>>93309912
Obviously she's Ssael

>>93309949
I completely agree with you. But the only way he could be more destined for death is if he just had to do one this one last job so he can finally retire.
>>
>>93308318
>Darkest Paul starts becoming more popular than bastion
>ashley immediately "forgets" to include his awesome face-tattoo three times for an entire page
yeeeeah, suuuure
>>
So, was there a Darker Paul? And a Dark Paul?
>>
>>93310013
>Obviously she's Ssael
Oh that would fuck up duane
>>
>>93310060
Is his name a fucking pun on Pall or something?
Like he's an extremely dark piece of cloth that cloaks coffins?
>>
>>93307751

How does that work without balls?
>>
>>93307774
I think it might be "bleeding" from the cut
>>
>>93310163
Yes, that's exactly what it is. Darkest pall.
>>
>>93308028
Timofey's not even, like, third runner-up. Pretty much every male protagonist beats him except maybe Quigley.
>>
>>93308968
What's this?
>>
>>93310170
It works by being done before he cut said balls off
>>
>>93310289
http://www.casualvillain.com/Unsounded/miscellany

That one's "Orphans".
>>
> [Ruck] looking through the broken glasses is symbolic of one of his major motivations, but I can’t spell it out yet; it’s one of those things that’ll be apparent in a reread one day.

He wants to become human? To take another's identity?
>>
>>93310458
He wants to be Clark Kent
>>
>be cutthroat lawyer
>last words are "You will first sign a waiver."
>heart is ripped out
>>
>>93310458
What if Efhebys are unable to create, and can only destroy? (Minds in particular)
"Fragile little wonders" could equally apply to Timofey and the glasses.
Thats why he wants the black tongues, a cult of people dedicated to create.
>>
>>93308406
If the khert is timeless, couldn't you leave it at any time in the physical world?
>>
>>93310809
Assuming you could get into it in the first place in a corporeal form and not get immediately reclaimed or obliterated or what-have-you, you'd probably have to leave the way you came in, like Duane did.
>>
>>93308172

Would you mind seeing the corpse of your mom pulling a cart?
>>
>>93310092
Nah, that would turn Duane into an even more doting father. After he gets over how Ssael could reencarnate into a bugger like Sette.
>>
why is ruck letting bastion get away?
>>
>>93310458
Maybe he wants to understand humans. He wants to dissect and eat their souls to understand mortals and why the gods deemed the senets to be boring prototypes.
>>
>>93308054
He was intended to be a girl specifically somebody that Bastion knew who had died but Timofey ended up being an entirely new person created whole cloth from her memories who happened to be male.
>>
>>93308177
Well as a senet beast no human language would be his first...
>>
>>93308406
>If he does, he will only become the Khertwalking afterlife part of him. Sonum Ssael was a well-attested historical figure.
Time in the khert is convoluted
>Duane becomes a full blown khert walker
>manages to reach the great unsounded
>tries to send info back to the living
>It is retrieved by wrights via farcyte crystal but hundreds of years before Duane entered the khert
>the messages are attributed to Sonum Ssael
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T69Yk6IccL0
>>
File: Oh you.gif (988KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
Oh you.gif
988KB, 350x197px
>>93308968
>She left you when you joined the Black Tongues?
>She really liked sausages.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170619-065059.jpg (208KB, 873x575px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170619-065059.jpg
208KB, 873x575px
>>93307225
Timofeywill never not be best boy and I will say that to matty's blind face.
>>
>>93311853
Ashley said the Senet beasts originally spoke Old Tainish.
>>
> Duane and Ssael are both khert-walking souds made immortal by another immortal being who guides them towards some ulterior goal
> Ilganyag and Tirna are both black-and-red "two-faced" feminine immortals with special interest in humankind, both of which were banished to another realm

Are myth-echoes a thing in this universe or is Duane gonna turn out to be Ssael through timey-wimey khert?
>>
>>93312243
Though I guess in Duane's case it was Bastion who made him what he is. But he's a servant of Ilganyag, so she's at least indirectly responsible.
>>
>>93311991
Did she?
>>
>>93310170
you can still get hard without balls, you know. It's just nothing useful to reporductions going to come out if you orgasm.
>>
>>93312335
http://unsoundedcomic.tumblr.com/post/161584342305/did-efheby-have-their-own-language-before-the
>>
>>93312243
At this point too many people have guessed that he's going to turn out to be Ssael for me to think it's actually going to happen.
>>
>>93312753
Same with Murkoph. Hell, same with Sette. And it can't be Quigley because he's an idiot. So Ssael is Chitz.
>>
>>93312762
It's clearly Starfish.
>>
>>93312762
At this point, the unexpected twist is going to be that Ssael is just Ssael. And nobody we've seen or will see apart from him is him.
>>
>>93312762
The real twist will be Quigley actually stop getting btfo by everything. It's so unlikely it has to happen
>>
>>93312902
Impossible, Quigley getting btfo is so integral that if that aspect were to be removed from him it would qualify as a core leech.
>>
>>93312762
>Conspiracy theories about Murkoph being literally everyone
>Conspiracy theories about Ssael being literally everyone

And so we've come full circle. The entire cast is Murkoph, who is also Ssael.
>>
>>93308028
Duane is best boy. He's even a better pedantic bloviating blowhard.

Timofey and Duane should be friends, though. I think they'd find they have a lot in common.
>>
File: 161970825545.png (12KB, 730x319px) Image search: [Google]
161970825545.png
12KB, 730x319px
>>
>>93308080
I seriously doubt he will give in to his desire to disassemble Bastion's mind and drink him just yet, assuming a hypothetical where everyone's favorite Black Tongue gets captured. Bastion is still interesting, still novel, still creating new wonders. It would be a waste to drink him yet. But eventually? For a certainty.
>>
>Darkest will be more fun, especially as he spends more time with snekboss.

Paul confirmed for /ourboy/.
>>
>>93309585
Timofey is literally the best artificial person there is, and he definitely seems to identify as male.

>>93309660
So perhaps his gender is 'fuccboi.'
>>
>>93310163
That is dangerously cheesy.
>>
>>93310170
Depending on when you're cut, you can actually still get an erection and have sex without testicles. You can even ejaculate - seminal fluid is produced in the prostate - but there will be no seed.

This was sometimes a problem with harem guards who were cut post-puberty, who found they still had a man's sex drive, had increased stamina, and wanted to sample the wares. Though to my knowledge being so-mutilated makes maintaining an erection more difficult.
>>
>>93310458
>glassless glasses

He's a poser, a snake hipster. He's just doing all of this to look cool.
>>
>>93311583
It is fine.
>>
>>93312902
>>93313030
Quigs hasn't admitted yet that he's a piece of shit and the bad things that happen to him are his fault, so he will continue to get dunked on by laws of karma.
>>
>>93313685
Hes definitely realized hes no where near as good for a Wright as his caste implied he should be. Failed at fixing the giant, got schooled by Duane several fucking times and has racked up plenty of shitty dad moments.

If he actually got a glimpse of how awesome a dad Duane was in the past he would probably just off himself for being the worst Plat in centuries.
>>
>>93313659
>snake hipster
He was a snake long before snakes existed, I suppose, yes.
>>
>>93313745
Plats ship thier kids off to school and never see them again after, not a great dad but he's actually trying and is new to this.
>>
>>93313745
Realizing it isn't the same as admitting it, though.

That shit is gonna hit hard, what with him having only 5 years left to live.
>>
>>93313791
He was into the whole existence thing before existence was really a thing. So mainstream nowadays, everyone's doing it.
>>
>>93313791
>Venom? I was into that before every reptile was copying it.
>>
>>93308275
>(((Ssaelits)))
don't believe their lies
>>
>>93313868
SMELLY, DUMB

GEFUNDUR SCUM
>>
>>93313868
>current year
>not accepting Ssael as the ultimate badass who killed your faggy gods
>>
>>93313886
Salt lizards are the true gods!
>>
>>93313886
>implying that men are capable of even meeting gods, much less harming or killing them
the ignorance of lionfurries knows no bounds, you must all be purged
>>
>>93313943
>worships a fat chick
>talks about ignorance

Did someone core leech your brain, you - may Ssael forgive me - son of a Sharte?
>>
>>93313431
Proof Ashley is projecting her fetishes through Bastion
>>
>>93314061
>through
Sounds like it's more projecting them onto Bastion
>>
>>93314061
Him and Murkoph. It's not new info, friendo.
>>
>>93314061
He's a handsome guy who runs around stark naked with an illusion of clothing and you realize this only now?
>>
>>93314109
>Murkoph
Ashley wants to be sliced into ribbons by a bishonen?
>>
>>93307182
Has this shit been collected into a .cbr or .pdf?
>>
>>93307182
>It's a "Deus ex saves Bastion" update

Dropped
>>
>>93314148
No one knows how gurofags think.
>>
>>93314148
I dare not speculate which side of the knife she wants to be on.
>>
>>93313431
T-that is a crime...
>>
>>93314208
You'd rather a significant and interesting character gets killed off for the sake of organizational change that will have no direct effect on the main characters for a very long time? Leaving nobody to react to the shift of power in the Black Tongues and nobody to reveal the answers to the mysteries of Duane?

It was obvious he wasn't going to die if you were paying attention. He knows things they needed, they weren't going to go to town on his mind with an imprecise weapon. Then they'd never get what they want.
>>
Is there any relevance, I wonder, to the fact that Murkoph instantly recognized Duane in the khert without having it explained to him? He even referred to him as a 'choirboy,' which is a rather astute observation for an ostensible stranger.
>>
>>93314208
Ruck saving Bastion makes sense. Ruck letting Bastion get away without even acknowledging his offer makes no sense.

Bastion could go unmake Duane and stay away from Ruck for the rest of his life.
>>
>>93314182
It's all online.
>>
>>93314423
He is too pure for this world
>>
>>93314750
But if Ruck captures Bastion, he's no longer interesting. He's fundamentally corrupting and changing this new thing he has discovered that fascinates him. Bastion has to come to him of his own free will or he's just another boring squeaking rodent. Staying entertained is all that matters to Ruck, and the risk of loss is just part of the show.
>>
>>93314750
Bastion will go to jealously guard his works, and Ruck will follow. It is fine.
>>
>>93314750
He's a senet beast with literally all the time in the world. He can afford to give Bastion time to consider his offer.
>>
>>93309660
Wait WHAT?
Timofey is made of First Light? Where the fuck did Bastion find that?
>>
>>93314870
What if the entire Foi-Hellick affair was just Roger trying to get away from a lovesick snake free to stalk him since senet beasts have legal rights in Alderode?
>>
>>93314931
And not just time to consider the offer-- time to manipulate and coerce him into needing to accept the offer. Time to maneuver himself into a position where Bastion might actually need to approach him for help with his work.

Ruck has probably considered several things: Ruck's venom was used in conjunction with work stolen from Bastion and Delicieu's workshop. Bastion has a vested interest in this kind of research. The properties of Ruck's venom, what it's capable of, and that it can even be *utilized*, has just been revealed to Bastion. And Ruck can provide an endless supply of said venom.

It doesn't take a genius to sit back and think that this arrogant, slippery researcher/inventor will eventually get caught in the noose of his own scientific curiosity and ambition. Considering >>93309347 made the suggestion that Efheby were made to be extremely ambitious, and that they were the last Senet Beast design before humans (per reference made by >>93309639), it makes sense that Ruck understands this aspect of human nature extremely well.

He's basically laid out bait to an extremely skittish piece of prey-- bait so tempting that the prey will eventually come crawling back to try and take a nibble of it. Then the trap snaps shut.

That being said, Ruck's less than subtle approach has probably done quite a bit to scare that prey off, and I cannot tell if that's because he loses control of himself when excited or because he didn't care what effect it had on Bastion (and enjoyed that effect), or if it was part of his larger plan.
>>
File: cutest.jpg (269KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
cutest.jpg
269KB, 600x900px
>>93310201
Timofey is the best among those who are literally boys. If we include all male characters, then you'd be correct.

Furthermore, Timofey is the cutest boy in the comic
>>
>>93315700
Rahm is such a dick.
>>
>>93314832
He wont have to suffer much.
>>
>>93315714
I don't know, I think Rahm is pretty understanding considering Bastion roped him into this shitty scheme without his knowledge. He was just trying to do a bro a favor and let his ghost sleep over and maybe get a few pliggers (plat niggers) out of his hair. Then Bastion shows up and explodes his whole fucking town and burns his house down. If I was Rahm I'd be a dick too.
>>
File: ch10_159[1].jpg (219KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ch10_159[1].jpg
219KB, 600x900px
What is the best page that shows Duane being the best dad?
>>
>>93315804
The page where he tells Mikaila she can study pymary and she hugs him, of course. Right before the whole world goes to shit.
>>
>>93315819
Social conventions in Alderode would've never let her become a great wright, and her siblings probably would've been shut out of pymary, or might've lacked the innate spellcasting or tacit casting that made Dane special. Fate would've screwed with that even if Miky wasn't murdered and her dad made into an attack-zombie for a Sharte midget mutant
>>
File: fleas.jpg (170KB, 600x1112px) Image search: [Google]
fleas.jpg
170KB, 600x1112px
>>
>>93315845
But what if Mikaila is still alive?
>>
>>93315913
>what if Mikaila is still alive?
Oh fuck that would break him
>>
>>93315845
She can study but never become licenced wright, which would probably fine with her as long as it was her dad tutoring.
>>
>>93309488
It isn't. I asked Glass. Apparently ballistern's bird flew off bc she was afraid of Ruck.
>>
>>93315913
>But what if Mikaila is still alive?

she got the whole middle part of her torso stabbed out anonymous. you don't get better from that. torsos are important.
>>
>>93316282
Well Duane got stabbed in the chest and he lived
>>
>>93316282
I insist the angle of that panel makes the nature of the wound too ambiguous to call. The sword might have gone right through her shoulder. With immediate medical treatment, she'd be fine.
>>
File: withbenefits.png (300KB, 263x479px) Image search: [Google]
withbenefits.png
300KB, 263x479px
i was wondering why ruck left the room mid-conversation

he must have been tucking roger away safely so he wouldn't risk getting hurt
>>
>>93313650
>Eunuch guard guards the harem more fiercely
>Loyalty until the day he dies
>No chance of heirs of questionable parentage

I don't see the problem.
>>
>>93315714
We've yet to meet a Black Tongue that isn't some sort of scumbag.
>>
>>93316282
Well, Bastion was around, and he's been shown to have a soft heart for young girls, so maybe he could've helped her out before desecrating Duane?
>>
>>93313745
He's still a very powerful wright on account of being Plat, and way better than your common riffraff, just not top tier excellent at the actual casting.

Though I don't think we've seen him actually use any of the Gruftgamar combat tricks he's suppposed to have known.
>>
>>93316816
She was a tacit caster. If he did ANYTHING to Miki, it wasn't merciful.
>>
>>93314521
Murkoph met Duane in the khert before Duane was conscious, remember. He witnessed the same retelling of the last moments of Duane's life that Sette did. That time you're referring to is Murkoph's second encounter with him.
>>
>>93316922
I'm talking about how familiarly he spoke to him BEFORE the flashback began, unless you're saying Murkoph got a showing of his own.
>>
DON'T FUCK WITH THE RUCK
>>
>>93316816
That might actually be a twist we'll get
>>
File: 2017-06-19_201003.jpg (55KB, 284x442px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-19_201003.jpg
55KB, 284x442px
I forgot how little time Quigley has left
When do you reckon the comic will address it again?
>>
>>93317448
It literally just did like twenty pages ago.
>>
>>93317471
Yeah, as a savage joke

I mean address it more seriously
>>
File: 2017-06-19_203229.jpg (30KB, 202x390px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-19_203229.jpg
30KB, 202x390px
Elka is for ______
>>
I like how casually (and brutally) Ruck kills the lawyer, because law really means nothing to him right? It's another spiderpaw invention, an amusing curiosity but not one he's particularly interested in. And of course he licks the blood, because why wouldn't he? It's there and tasty.

The fact he pares the Black Tongues down to a 'kill and inherit' organisation shows that Senet Beast isn't just a title; he thinks like a beast. Kill you, take what you've got. He can even pitch it in a way that he thinks is appealing to humans: kill someone else for you, make you feel good if I can eat you, make you the boss if I can kill you after. He doesn't have the right systemic PoV, doesn't seem to get things in the way humans think about them. But he *is* just as intelligent as humans are, just not thinking in the same way. I think the Queen will regret it if she tries to betray him. Ruck sorta reminds me of Murkoph: you see what he's capable of and it's so easy to underestimate him, to think only of the brutishness.

I think he might also be broken in a way that efheby are not, normally. Only seeing one makes it hard to tell if that one is typical.
>>
>>93317549
Being the best damn girl, maybe in anything.
>>
>>93315913
Entirely possible. We only have Duane's account from Lemuel that Mikaila was burned. Plus Ashley's Adelier family portrait on Patreon leaves many questions.

Then again, Lem went to Bastion and nearly killed him. And I don't think he was taking his rage out for his dead brother.
>>
File: 2017-06-19_203616.jpg (47KB, 302x337px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-19_203616.jpg
47KB, 302x337px
>>93317577
Best whore, maybw
>>
>>93317549
Rough, sweaty sex and cuddling in the cool night air.
>>
>>93317578
If Bastion did to Miki what he did to Duane, or even tried, I expect Duane will literally eat him alive.
>>
>>93315845
She could have become a Third Option. Though given Duane's history with it he probably wouldn't have approved, but I doubt that'd stop her.
>>
File: Glam.png (104KB, 600x138px) Image search: [Google]
Glam.png
104KB, 600x138px
Duane is for ______
>>
>>93317924
Doubtful. Duane was Bastion's project specifically because he was both a tacit caster and an exceptional wright. That's what makes the dead man still work. If he tried to do the same with Miki, she might have set his lab on fire and/or killed him.
>>
>>93318016
Can someone explain what Third Option is?
>>
>>93318093
It's a woman who legally becomes a man, which allows you to join the military, be a Wright, open a business, stuff like that. I don't think you can marry though.
>>
>>93311908
But you can dick him.
That reminds me, could he technically take off his ghost clothes?
>>
>>93316806
Maur?
>>
>>93318065
>tacit caster

So since the ports to the Khert are in the spine, would damage to the spine also stop you from being able to cast?
>>
>>93318065
Miki was also a tacit caster, which seemed to be the more interesting bit to Bastion. And she obviously had really massive potential.
>>
>>93313650
Do you have a source for this? I ask only because I'd be interested in reading these historical accounts.
>>
>>93318127
Maur is only nice by Black Tongue standards, considering his objection to murder is that it wasn't voted on first.
>>
>>93318110
Thank you. Much appreciated.
>>
>>93316783
A eunuch guard could still deflower a girl, ruining her prospects as a bride. That's bad shit
>>
>>93318110
>Legally become a man
How so?
>>
>>93318110
Can't marry? Wow, Ashley really turned her back on /u/.
>>
>>93318110
>>93318174
I actually think they can get married, it's just they have to be married to a woman as they are men. A huge part of it is they completely cast off their female identity and have to take on all the roles and burdens of a man, including providing for a family.
>>
>>93318260
That exists in real life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkan_sworn_virgins

>women who take a vow of chastity and wear male clothing in order to live as men in the patriarchal northern Albanian society.
>>
>>93318260
They get sterilized but otherwise it's basically a social option - you dress like a man, are legally a man, can do the things a man can do. I imagine there's still some social stigma. Think like Albanian Sworn Virgins.

It seems like it's primarily desirable when 1) it's absolutely required for livelihood, the survival of the household etc that there's a man around or 2) dis girl got a real gift for pymary, we can't pass on that.
>>
>>93318311
The whole ghers system seems like it's friendly to adoption too. Weirdly you can probably live a semi-happy life in Alderode if you're a lesbian and can abide the social responsibilities. That said the world of Kasslyne in general seems to have less homophobia than ours (or at least a Roman appetite for boy whores).
>>
>>93318134
Entirely possible. We know there is something going on around Duane's spine a few chapters back, when the wright wanted to inspect what made him tick.

>>93318140
As I said, Duane was both a TC AND an exceptional wright. Part of his survival was due to his extensive knowledge of the khert. Miki had potential, but as we've seen, she was still early in her learning phase and was prone to making mistakes. Bastion might have been successful with her too, but she wouldn't last too long as a galit.
>>
>>93318336
I was just searching Third Option on the tumblr and apparently the governor where Duane lived was a Third Option, so even if there is a social stigma it's quite possible to work through it
>>
>>93318381
Sure. I'm just thinking in terms of, you probably don't get invited to the same gentleman's social clubs and whatnot.
>>
>>93318336
Not all lesbians necessarily want to live as a man, but yeah it seems easier.
>>
>>93318019
being a dumb plod
>>
>>93318456
Sure, that's what I meant by:
>can abide the social responsibilities
Alderode has strong gender roles so you're pretty stuck with "and which of you is the man?" though. At least in public. But I mean like, Anne Lister would fit right in in Alderode.
>>
>>93318134
No, the ports arent physical.

Spectral ports. Alligned with his anatomy but a part of his soul. Ashley has mentioned for instance that people who lose hands or arms still have the spectral port where their hand SHOULD be.
>>
>>93318336
Abrahamic faith with its particular fixation on sex doesn't exist.
>>
>>93318514
This reminds me of that bit in Dr Strange with the one-handed sorcerer. I'm sure it's all coincidence but that movie seemed to gank so much from Unsounded, from the fractals in the other plane to the comparing spells to programs.
>>
>>93318635
Ha, this is me with Dishonored. I'm like "SOMEBODY working on this game read the comic, right?"
>>
>>93318635
>comparing spells to programs
Not exactly a rare thing in fiction
>>
>>93318198
I was thinking more along the lines of harem guard than royal guard.
>>
>>93314805
I don't want to read it online. I'd rather read it at my leisure.
>>
>>93318635
>fractal patterns/pentagram shit as a sign of spellcasting is a ripoff of Unsounded
"no"
>>
>>93318401
Perhaps?

However if the culture of Alderode has such a specific thing put in, just like the person taking the Third Option is expected to accept the role of a man, wouldn't it also be expected for everyone else to treat them as such?

It's very possible a fellow man would treat a Third Option differently, but it might also be very possible that as soon as they take the Third Option and follow their role accordingly, other men see and treat them as other men. It's not like there is a third gender or something with it's own treatments, a woman became a man for all intents and purposes.
>>
>>93318912
Ashley compiles the various volumes into PDFs when she does the Kickstarter, might want to reach out to her about that. She's got at least Chapters 1-6 in PDF form and the Kickstarter for 7-9 just went through so that'll be coming soon.
>>
>>93319245
Well much like when that happened historically and even in modern times there actually is a pseudo-third gender. We can't pretend in modern society transmen and transwomen are treated exactly as non-trans men and women.

The wiki says they face some discrimination. I don't think Unsounded is so idealistic that the male populace of Alderode - who have hardly shown themselves to be unprejudiced - can always put their inherent biases aside for a third option. That said, the comic hasn't really delved into it much.
>>
>>93319245
Third options don't generally advertise themselves as such. Especially among the Ssaelit, there's a stigma against it because of what their faith says the reincarnation cycle is for.

The Khert places you where you are meant to be. To say that you are meant to be a man instead of the woman the Khert made you is the height of hubris
>>
>>93319436
time to write my Ssael was a third option in a lez-domme relationship with tittybird crackfic Tirna was jealous
>>
>>93319566
>Ssael was a third option
Would it be gay to fuck Ssael then?
>>
>>93319607
It's always gay to fuck Ssael, he's like the reverse of the elf rule.
>>
>>93319607
It's never gay if you want to fuck Ssael.
>>
File: IMG_4032.png (136KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4032.png
136KB, 1334x750px
Well, that's frightening. When he tells Darkest he's squeaking, what he's saying is, "You sound like prey and make me want to eat you."
>>
I can't be the only one surprised the first one to die was the lawyer.
>>
>>93307225
>We do not commit murder until we have voted to do so!

heh
>>
>>93307921
The mage behind half the plot showed up and he's an insufferable twat that everybody loves because he's too school for cool.
>>
>>93321317
>and he's an insufferable twat that everybody loves because he's WEARNING NOTHING AT ALL. NOTHING AT ALL.

Fixed.
>>
>>93321317
I dunno if we love him or want him to last long enough for Duane to kill painfully.
>>
File: 2017-06-20_002110.jpg (24KB, 306x299px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-20_002110.jpg
24KB, 306x299px
Best boy
>>
What did the wolf badge that Duane sees in the first few pages of the comic, in the Wandering Root stomach, mean?
>>
>>93322477
We still don't know.
>>
>>93321555
I want him to suffer
>>
How come the Black Tongues never told the world that the Gods are objectively dead? Ilganyag would have told them this.
>>
>>93322859
>Ilganyag would have told them this
Why would she?
>>
>>93322964
Someone must have asked. It's a natural question
>>
>>93323049
Who says she can answer?
>>
>>93322859
>Objectively dead

Based on what?
>>
File: ch12_16.jpg (296KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ch12_16.jpg
296KB, 600x900px
>>93322859
This one apparently thinks they simply never were, not even that they just died. Ilganyag seemed pretty clear with Duane that Ssaelism was right, at least in the sense of the Gods being dead, but things are likely more complicated than that.
>>
" my preferences have little bearing on how the story will go. If they did, Unsounded would just be a bunch of naked dudes beating each other and smooching and then beating each other again."

The fuck is wrong with Ashley
>>
>>93323516
Absolutely nothing, apparently.
>>
>>93318113
>Touching matty
I'm sure the Black Tounges put priority on recruits who are already neutered, at the very least you might make a decent plod.
>>
>>93323516
>thinks naked dudes punching each other and kissing is as bad as it gets with this author
>>
>>93323516
>newfag's first encounter with fujoshi
This would be a touching moment if you weren't supposed to lurk before posting
>>
>>93323581
>>93323771
>>93323783
No I mean the fuck is wrong with her for not going with it
>>
>>93323813
She has story telling standards, man cannot live off libido alone.

Not long, anyway, never crunched the numbers but it can't be healthy.
>>
Toma is still alive, right?
>>
>>93323877
>man cannot live off libido alone
I certainly try though.

>>93323959
Of course. No body, no death.
>>
What type of Senet Beast is Sette?
>>
>>93324221
The human (tailed) kind.
>>
>>93324259
So she's humanity v0.95?
>>
Also, what are the odds that the current border war between Cresce and Alderode was started by a false-flag operation from the Queen?
>>
>>93324364
>the (((Queen)))
>>
>>93324399
She is an Ald puppet
>>
>>93322477
It was the badge of a Crescian soldier (the animal was not a bear, but a grebber, their national/symbolic animal. it's like a bear-sized wolverine), giving him a flashback to his and Lem's days in the army during the Foi-Hellick Affair, and indicating that they had journeyed far enough west to expect to encounter Crescian forces.

>>93324364
Pretty high, although my memory on the details of the supposed incident are fuzzy enough to imply that it was an Aldish false flag.
>>
>>93324676
No, the current war was started by a supposed "Aldish" patrol attacking a band of Crescian surveyors, and then sending their severed heads back to Cresce rigged with explosives
>>
>>93324676
Give me a quick rundown of the Foi-Hellick war
>>
>>93324701
Ah, that's right. Though at the same time, Alderode was probably itching for a fight anyways. Best way to overcome internal religious and caste conflicts is with nationalistic war against Cresce.

>>93324722
>rich noble Foi-Hellick family(ies) run southern Aldish province (Avelpit iirc)
>get full of themselves, decide they want to secede
>make verbal agreement with Queen Sonorie for Cresce to support them
>Foi-Hellicks make their move, Aldish government is not pleased
>fighting begins, Cresce reneges on promised support
>most of the Foi-Hellicks are executed as traitors, Roger Foi-Hellick escapes to Cresce
>fighting between government and locals continues a while anyways due to local cultural/economic tensions I think
That's more or less how it went, can't remember the details exactly and if you asked Ash now she'd just say wait until we get to Alderode, but if you search her tumblr you may find a summary.
>>
Why did Ssael create the Dammakhert?
>>
>>93324722
>>93324878
http://unsoundedcomic.tumblr.com/post/139514231375/two-things-1-what-exactly-is-the-foi-hellick
Here it is, I indeed got wrong why the war kept going.
>>
>>93324901
It's still a mystery of when the Dammakhert came to be, but I could see it being an attempt by him to fuck over the invaders from the south that now make up most of the Aldish population. If so, doesn't seem like it worked out that way, but does explain why the native Tains alone are immune to its weird effects.
>>
>>93324221
She's not a Senet Beast.

Senet beasts were around for the first world and can't have Pymary cast on them.
>>
>>93325181
Halfbreed maybe?
>>
>>93325249
Senet beasts can't reproduce and they can't be worked on by the khert. How else would you do the unholy fusion required for what you're talking about?

And remember the thing we've noticed about her that's most striking: she's got some kind of weird affinity for pymarics. Her being a senet beast wouldn't fit with that at all.
>>
How does one solve Sette's body image problems?
>>
>>93326005
Round up every woman in Kasslyne and cut off their tits.
>>
File: 1489380853305.gif (1MB, 503x608px) Image search: [Google]
1489380853305.gif
1MB, 503x608px
I still have no clue what's up with like half the lore in this series, but I have enough to get by. I just want more of Sette becoming a master thief, personally.
>>
>>93323226
Duane can because she told him such. Who's to say she was lying, though?
>>
>>93326200
What are you missing out on? The Politics? The Magic? The History? What's your defect?
>>
When is Anadyne coming back? Why does Ashley hate her?
>>
File: 1448003098519.gif (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1448003098519.gif
2MB, 960x540px
>>93326410
History, Creation Lore, and what Senet Beasts are. I'm not so dumb that I can't follow what's going on page to page but I wouldn't be able to theorycraft like other people here.
>>
>>93326516
Ashley hates all the waifus, she gives them to us only to let them daifu.
>>
>>93326570
I mean, on two of those, basically the Gods made the first world with no death, didn't like it, scrapped it, and then made the current one based upon the Khert.

The Senet beasts are the inhabitants of the first world. Immortal, and composed entirely of material that existed before the Khert did. Because they predate the Khert, they aren't beholden to it's rules. First Materials already basically violate the laws of physics in this world, and Senet beasts are animals MADE of First materials, and are the only way any new First material gets made.

As far as history goes, that's basically a matter of careful attention, and looking shit up on the Wiki.
>>
>>93326516
She and Knock come back next chapter. You ain't gonna like it though. It's goopy.
>>
>>93326825
I don't know why you would think we wouldn't like suffering Ashley
>>
>>93326825
Ashley pls no
>>
Are Black Tongues allowed to have sex, or does the castration requirement imply total celibacy?
>>
>>93326825
Does Timofey have a dick?
>It's goopy.
but that's my fetish
>>
Where are the Duane lewds?
>>
>>93326895
well it sure seems like everyone there wants bastion to fuck the ruck
>>
>>93326900
I've seen naked fanart of him with a dick which was weird and disturbing but I ain't gonna shatter anyone's fantasy with a definitive answer.
>>
>>93326516
Ashley, is the Weeping Plague of Crescian invention?
>>
>>93326825
Second best girl, Knock, is back on the scene!
>>
>>93327454
meant for >>93326825
>>
>>93327454
Nope.
>>
>>93326825
I can't imagine Delicious Lizard makes for a very genial host.
>>
>>93326825
I suppose there's decent odds that both of them have gone insane from being cooped up in the silver.
>>
I am in desperate need of some Ruck x Bastion fanart now, dammit.
>>
>>93327510
Is it artificially produced as a bioweapon by any faction, or is it 100% natural and the Ssaelit just got super unlucky? It sounds like it spreads by magic, so are diseases that spread through the Khert a thing?
>>
>>93327391
Share with the class.
>>
>>93327698
Knock's tougher than that. And already insane.
>>
>>93327864
Spoilers are a bore, wouldn't you rather wait and speculate and one day find out in the comic? It's not natural though, I'll say that. There's a conspiracy related to it.
>>93327872
Look at the unsounded tag on paheal. I warn you that site is not for the faint of heart.
>>
How do you pronounce "Cresce?"
>>
>>93327955
Are we past the one-third mark of the comic's story yet?
>>
>>93327955
Does Bastion (consciously or subconsciously) resent Timofey for not being the woman he meant to bring back? It's something I've wondered about since I saw your Tumblr answer describing his intentions.
>>
Also, does core leeching delete your very soul and thus break the cycle of reincarnation, deleting you forever, or does it just disintegrate your body?
>>
>>93326005
Her problems are half body image and half existential. Solve the existential problems and the rest falls into place, maybe?
>>
>>93327955
Well you kindly let us know when you invest your entire fortune in a 30 second Unsounded anime intro?
>>
>>93327955
>Warning anons about Paheal

where-do-you-think-we-are.jpg
>>
>>93328615
Why would it fuck with your soul at all?

Youre swiping away a core aspect of their material.
>>
>>93328828
I dunno, all they said about it in the comic was "it deletes your existence" and I thought that it was a bit vague
>>
So how did Duane do that body exploding thing to the dead ald troops?
>>
>>93329048
He had some Heat aspect kept handy in that little necklace thing.
>>
>>93328302
We're 2/3 through the first third. I tend to fixate on the first third - the first Book - more than I think about the whole thing. It's more manageable and the first Book concludes a lot of characters' stories, so it'll be satisfying to get it done.
>>93328392
He did at first, but he's come to love Timofey very much for just who Timofey is. They are best friends - though Bastion would never admit that.
>>93328615
Has no effect on the soul - if the "soul" even exists at all.
>>
>>93329105
Is core leeching literally the most painful thing that could ever be done to a person, worse than burning or skinning or anything? People freak the fuck out whenever it's brought up
>>
>>93329105
>Has no effect on the soul - if the "soul" even exists at all.

I'm assuming he means if your memories return to the Khert, which I assume they do since it's only destroying your body.
>>
>>93329105
Which kid is best kid?
>>
>>93326895
I think the idea is just that taking their balls stops them from having kids, which makes them focus more on the organization and not their own private lives.
>>
>>93329164
It's pretty bad, though it depends what's leeched. If someone leeches your skin - which is the most common target - imagine an exterior force slowly chewing away your skin from the point of contact, all your insides spilling out as it dissolves away. You don't die quickly. An equally dickish one would be of your skeleton. A more merciful leech would be of your blood, or of multiple materials at once.

There are a lot of practical reasons core leeches aren't often done and aren't often a great idea in a fight, but there's a good moral argument against them too.
>>
>>93329226
Wouldn't your body be returning to the khert, too? I thought the idea behind a core leech was that if an object is missing a Core Aspect, the khert reclaims all the stuff that's left.
>>
Unrelated to anything in the comic, but a random thought. Based on the castes in Alderode, the better your connection to the khert and your pymaric ability, the shorter your life and vice versa. Sette hasn't aged in what, five, ten years? So far as we know she's a perpetual child. So even if she had the temperament to study pymary she'd barely be able to touch the khert. So we will never have a badass Sette using pymary to make her the best thief.
>>
>>93330047
Not like she would want to considering she hates the smell?
>>
>>93330047
That does provoke an interesting thought, if not a Senet Beast, maybe some fucked up consequence of the Dammakhert? Having a lion's tale also gives a connection to Ssael which could also point Alderode way.
>>
>>93315932
>Duane is the prototype
>Mikaila is v1.00

Bonus points if her mind's been twisted to the point where Duane has to put her out of her misery.
>>
>>93330737
Why would he want Duane back so badly if he already had the better model, though?
>>
>>93330764
Well I mean, you need to collect data on your first try before proceeding with the next version, right?
>>
>>93329105
>Has no effect on the soul - if the "soul" even exists at all.
Don't be taunting me with that. I'm really starting to enjoy the lore, but I'll be mightily confused if you reveal that "souls" aren't really things. Or maybe I'm overreacting?

Are we supposed to assume it's possible the physical world could generate effects upon the Khert that cause it to form memories, but not souls? That would make everyone a jumble of memories, tugging about a meat-robot. What hideous idea, it would Duane not an abomination but merely the memory jumble that kept tugging its meat-robot around.

Suddenly, Bastions obsession with beating death makes a lot more sense. To make an intelligent and revived meat-robot you just need to figure out how the soul binds itself to the physical world, re-attach it and boom you've committed a crime against nature. Does it involve spell ports?

Also, is the First Silver Delicious Lizard weapon important to the future/past of the khert? I have a theory that the weapon will enter the Khert, and due to it's crazy timeways nature will empower Ssael and kill the gods with the pain and suffering of millions of Aldishmen
>>
>>93331057
I don't think she'll pull a gotcha moment, but leave the whole thing never answered. Whether or not their is a soul will be a question constantly asked by the readers and the characters. It's much more interesting that way.
>>
>>93325043
What we know of Ssael, from the stories any way, seems to imply the Dammakhert was already up by the time he was doing his shit. At least in the sense of him being just some Gold. Though perhaps I'm misremembering.
>>
>>93323813
She can always make a couple of cape comics after she's done with this one, no?
>>
How has this thread been alive so long? Is unsounded jumping in popularity? Did Bastion bring everyone out of the woodwork? Did Ruck?
>>
>I’m not very happy with where I’m going to have to go on hiatus. I wish I could do it between chapters but there’s too much of 12 left, so it will have to be after this scene is done, and it’s probably going to have to be two months.
fuck
>>
File: t3_6e50co.jpg (29KB, 745x401px) Image search: [Google]
t3_6e50co.jpg
29KB, 745x401px
>>93333287
>>
>No one has guessed yet why it’s Roger specifically involved in this, but it’ll come out soon enough. We need to learn more about him. We know almost nada.
So let's review: Roger is a Copper, which has a few details related to it that make them interesting but could apply to all Coppers. They live a fuck long time and there's a pretty bad strain of madness in them. It's the second part that might matter here, because apparently the Aldish khert actually fucks with your personality. You don't just look a certain way, it straight up meddles with how you act, such that the Jets are psychologically restless and prone to trying to improve things. Perhaps Roger comes from a line of people with madness and they want to see how that affected him.

Him being part of a family that tried to wholesale secede from Alderode might matter too, along the lines of the personality affecting khert business. Maybe the Queen's like of handsome Aldish defectors has more to do with the defector part than the handsome part, if her trying to figure out what makes Alderode tick has been a long term desire of hers. We've seen a bit too much rebelliousness from our Aldish characters for that to be a trait well stamped out by the khert, on the other hand. Alderode has not really shown itself to be all that distinct from other similar authoritarian societies in the real world or fiction, so magic mind control might not be the answer.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see what the whole affair with his family was about and what we can glean from that.
>>
>when you betray your country for a foreign communist whore who lets a snake demon from before time eat your brain

baka desu senpai
>>
>>93333226
Ruck most likely. I mean, c'mon, Unsounded just ramped up the stakes with this whole Efheby business.
>>
If the Efheby were the last senet beast type to be made before humans, what was the first? The most primordial senet beast of them all?
>>
>>93314148
all girls do
>>
Did Quigley get cucked by Vienne's assistants?
>>
>>93330764
Bastion having to choice between daddy boy-toy zombie and a dime a dozen chick

Pretty easy brah
>>
>>93329685
Reclaim isnt really the best word because its not like your any material ever gets put into the Khert. The Khert is the reality that our material world is built atop of. Any matter you see is just a reflection of the patterns of aspects in the Khert. When something is core leeched, a wright fucks with one of the aspects in one of those patterns to such a degree that the Khert nopes out and just erases the entire line in the code.
>>
What does Ashley have against abs? Whenever she draws a guy with his shirt off, no matter how fit he is, there's always enough fat to obscure his core
>>
>>93335180
Abs are the unnatural result of excessive working out and not eating enough. They don't belong on real people, just bodybuilders, and bodybuilding is the modern preoccupation of vain faggots.
>>
>>93335206
>Bastion
>Not a vain faggot
>>
>>93335206
>excessive working out
abs are vanity, but you don't exactly need to work out hard to get them. You can be pretty DYEL and still have abs, it's mostly a function of body fat as opposed to muscle. They're always there, it's just a manner of dropping bf% to reveal them.
>>
>>93335180
Like every other artist, I have to assume Cope has her preferences. Most male artists draw every female character as their female body ideal. Cope must not like dudes with abs, so she doesn't draw them.
>>
Aside from Duane and his daughter, have we seen other tacit casters?
>>
>>93335479
Probably. They're just quiet about it.
>>
Why did Bastion help out Delicieu? He could have wrangled Duane back without participating in that scheme.
>>
>>93335206
Bastion absolutely seems the type to give himself cut abs, even if it's just a glamour.

Although I suppose then you could look at it as this being a fantasy setting seemingly pre or currently undergoing industrial revolution where having a bit of fat is a sign of wealth rather than laziness.
>>
>>93337329
Yeah, that's a pretty smart way to look at it. Our modern obsession with a lean and chiselled body isn't that common from a historical perspective. Bastion could be sporting the ideal male form in this world.
>>
File: fit bodytype chart.jpg (393KB, 2000x2156px) Image search: [Google]
fit bodytype chart.jpg
393KB, 2000x2156px
>all these people arguing over body types
pick your ideal from the chart
>>
>>93338048
>tfw H5
I should start lifting again.
>>
>>93338129
If you're H5 you already do enough lifting of your fork.
>>
>>93338129
You need to drop mass more than you need to gain it tbqh
>>
File: feels bad man.png (44KB, 132x129px) Image search: [Google]
feels bad man.png
44KB, 132x129px
>>93338156
You have speared me with your wit, sir.
>>93338182
I've always been a fat fuck, so eh. I'd rather just get back to the point where I can actually curl my 75lb dumbells more than once.
>>
>>93338212
I believe in you, Anon. I want you to be healthy and live a long time. You can do it!
>>
File: What the Jiggle.jpg (34KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
What the Jiggle.jpg
34KB, 500x390px
>>93329105
>>93331057
>There may be no 'soul'
So, every person is the sum total of their biological make-up, experiences, and random factors?
There is no afterlife, as everything that makes a person a person is churned up in the information soup of the khert?
There is no resurrection, no persistent human consciousness beyond the short, brutish messy existence that is the material world?
The only universal constants are despair and entropy?
Sounds like real life.

Next she'll be telling us that every human was designed by the Gods to gather information as memories, and that consciousness is merely a fluke that serves that greater purpose. And upon death, said memories are then stored in the khert as part of some kind of "Eureka 7 limit of questions information singularity" plot.

Unsounded was an anime all along!
>>
>>93338570
You mean Perma Loli sette didn't make it one already?
>>
>>93338570
And if there IS a soul, and Duane is the reincarnation of Ssael, and Sette the reincarnation of Tirna and they are reliving their lives in order to settle the unsettled questions of their past incarnations, Unsounded is some kind of Please Save My Earth except with giant dogs instead of giant cats.

There is nothing new under the sun.
>>
File: worried.gif (3MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
worried.gif
3MB, 540x300px
>>93338570
>Unsounded was an anime all along!

Ashley pls no
>>
I heard a lot of Unsounded was originally from the tabletop games Ashley played. I'd like to learn more about what was in them and what happened, just out of curiosity. I am a big /tg/fag after all.
>>
>>93340981
They weren't tabletop games. They were cooperative fiction written with friends on a messageboard. No dice, no real rules, Ashley guided the plot along, played the villains, everyone wrote their own characters.
>>
>>93341493
Ah, ok. Don't know where I got that idea in my head then, but it still sounds nifty.
>>
>>93338641
I thought that Murkoph was Ssael, and that the Gods somehow corrupted him in a final act of revenge before their deaths
>>
File: shockpepe.png (22KB, 304x288px) Image search: [Google]
shockpepe.png
22KB, 304x288px
>>93310458
Mechanical self-enhancement?

>tfw A first material giant cyborg snake person is the final boss
>>
>>93341605
Probably cause that's called a Role Play, or RP, and a lot of people conflate RP with RPG, and RPG exclusively with Tabletop
>>
File: Chirpy.jpg (268KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Chirpy.jpg
268KB, 720x480px
>>93341799
why does he look like chirpy?
>>
>>93338591
Sette is a shit loli
>>
>>93338641
>>93341633
Guys, what if
Stay with me here
What if Ssael is Ssael, and none of the other characters we know are him.
>>
>>93333213
or a side comic that's just dudes fighting and making out, often simultaneously
>>
>>93344148
The reader is Ssael
>>
File: ch12_59.jpg (302KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ch12_59.jpg
302KB, 600x900px
I think what's on this page is quite interesting. I was initially just charmed by how "Hahahaa" is so simple but gets across a disconcerting mimicry of human laughter, but reading more closely (I've been re-reading back all the Ruck pages) there's a lot to unpick.

Namely, I don't think it's fine that humans have inherited at all. And I think Bastion may have known about Ruck beforehand (and Ruck may know that).
>>
>>93335537
I don't think we have, they're rare enough that Ashley said she'd make a big deal of it if another showed up on screen.
>>
>>93345482
Everything about Ruck suggests someone just so completely bored out of his mind that he pursues entertainment with psychotic abandon.
Whether it be conspiracy to topple nations and commit genocide, or getting waaay to touchy with an admirable prettyboy genius, he's strictly in it to entertain himself and maybe make a buck.

'for shits and grins' is a shitty motive for human or mortal villains, because it's so simple, but for immortal beings it becomes so much more interesting for the simple fact that they've seen it all. They have been around for so long that very little is actually interesting to them, and therefore they would rapaciously pursue anything that relieved their malaise, even momentarily.

It also means that Duane and Sette are in the incredibly dangerous position of being interesting, meaning Ruck will probably stop at nothing to acquire them.

Things have somehow gotten worse, guys
>>
>>93343245
Sette is best loli. Also because there aren't many (living) lolis in Unsounded
>>
>>93344965
Scew you, I'm the only Ssael!
>>
>>93348342
NO I AM

FUCK THE GODS
>>
>>93348342
>>93348948
I'm the real Ssael, you bootlicking cunts. How many lions have you fucked? Females don't count.

Yeah, thought so.
>>
File: spartacus.jpg (40KB, 715x328px) Image search: [Google]
spartacus.jpg
40KB, 715x328px
>>93348342
>>93348948
>>93349563
I AM SPARTACUS
>>
>>93346952
>Duane and Sette are in the incredibly dangerous position of being interesting

Sure
>>
I love reading normies' perspectives on Unsounded and other webcomics. This guy comes off pretty retarded https://webcomixtape.tumblr.com/post/162026561932/unsounded
>>
File: kain.jpg (535KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kain.jpg
535KB, 1920x1080px
How do you picture Ruck sounding anyways?

Some things that come to mind for me personally are the Chaos Sorcerer or good ol' Kain but with a weird sort of Christopher Walked stilted manner of speaking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1tCHVysyUs
(More the changes in pitch and emphasis on words than spooky after effects)

In either case I'd assume they sound rather Bass-y if they think squeaky noises need to be killed.
>>
>>93326005
Glamour some nipples on her and hope for the best
>>
>>93326005
Give her the D
>>
>>93354525
Other than giving her the ability to pee on things with greater accuracy, how is having a dick going to help her?
Thread posts: 368
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.