[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saw Spider-Man Homecoming.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: michelle spiderman.jpg (197KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
michelle spiderman.jpg
197KB, 825x464px
Work for a studio working on Homecoming. Saw it early. I have terrible news.

Well, it was really really good. But I have awful news.

So a major plotpoint in the movie is the dramatic irony that it's revealed early on in the film that it's revealed that Zendaya's character, Michelle, is the daughter of the Vulture. The audience becomes aware of this but Peter doesn't until later on. The Vulture wants to give Michelle the world but can't because he's poor and can't afford a lot for her. Not to mention the issues between her Mom and him. So this is pretty big motivation for him becoming The Vulture.

Anyways, end of the movie Vulture is incarcerated. Michelle realizes that she's a pathetic loser that has nothing going for her and could end up like her Dad one day if she doesn't keep her act together so she decides to reinvent herself. She starts becoming more fashionable, takes her Mom's last name, starts going by her first to initials, and puts red streaks in her hair.

Ladies and gentle/co/, I present to you...

MJ Watson.

I was completely baffled and a tad angry but overall it was a great film 8.5/10 and they cut the film after the initial credits so I didn't see any credits scenes.
>>
Also pic related in the OP is mfw she announces that she'll start going by MJ Watson.
>>
File: 1494717168559s.jpg (2KB, 125x92px) Image search: [Google]
1494717168559s.jpg
2KB, 125x92px
>>93303347
That sounds really fucking stupid
>>
>>93303347
Huh, honestly it doesnt bother me even if it is true, but suddenly becoming a barbie just cause your dad sucks is kinda wierd.
>>
File: 98760.jpg (8KB, 255x247px) Image search: [Google]
98760.jpg
8KB, 255x247px
People have actually already seen this. Full spoilers are out there.

If you wanted to outrage farm and attention whore you should have made up this bullshit 6 months ago
>>
>>93303404
link?
>>
>>93303404
bullshit
>>
>>93303347
>Zendaya's character, Michelle, is the daughter of the Vulture
This was confirmed to be fake weeks ago.
OP Is, once again, a faggot.
>>
>>93304291
Seeing as how I work at a barnes and noble and checked the book to see if it was true, and it is, you're lying. Not sure if OP is though.
>>
File: 1458257574784.gif (3MB, 492x336px) Image search: [Google]
1458257574784.gif
3MB, 492x336px
>>93303347
Thats not funny anon, enough of your lies
>>
Stopped at "Work for a studio working on Homecoming"
>>
>>93304544
Proof?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.