[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ think of killer moth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

What does /co/ think of killer moth?
>>
I like him as a goofy evil version of Batman. Fuck Rocksteady for not having him in.
>>
File: killer moth approves.gif (70KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
killer moth approves.gif
70KB, 500x375px
>>93303177
One of my favorite underused and underutilized Batman villains.

I really want Killer Moth to be painted as more of a threat. Maybe something akin to the Teen Titans version where he breeds mutant, man-eating moths or something.

Ratcatcher also needs more attention.
>>
>>93303177
he deserves better than he's been treated
Killer Moth/Firefly are the superior dynamic duo
>>
File: Stupid Sexy Killer Moth.jpg (334KB, 931x383px) Image search: [Google]
Stupid Sexy Killer Moth.jpg
334KB, 931x383px
>>93303177

He's pretty hot.
>>
>>93303177
He is very good at losing.
>>
>>93303372
Colors Firefly for maximum goofy coordination, or pyro Firefly for a non-gimmick tag team?
>>
>>93303391
>>93303177
I think Killer Moth has a kickass helmet. Anyone else?

>>93303310
Was he wearing a suit in Teen Titans?
>>
>>93303391
>tfw there will never be a running joke about Batgirl having a huge crush on Killer Moth and Moth using that to his advantage by teasing and hitting on her

Can someone post the original screenshot?

I didn't get the chance to save it the last thread it was on.
>>
>>93303177
> playing arkham asylum the first time
> finds that room with the cocoon up near the ceiling
>scan it
> there's a human skeleton inside
>Killer moth cocooned a guy in silk/web
And left him up there to die
And that's when I knew Killer moth don't mess around
>>
>>93303464
Killer Moth's silver age design always fascinated me, even if it is admittingly silly but the helmet and striped leggings were always my favorite parts of the costume.

>Was he wearing a suit in Teen Titans?

He was a scientist who was obsessed with moths so he blended moth DNA with his own, turning him into a mutant.
>>
How would you feel if Moth keikaku'd Batman by tricking him into thinking he became a moth mutant made of moths that could destroy Gotham, and made it seem like it was his own fault?
>>
Killer Moth is a well of untapped potential. Hes the original anti batman for crying out loud.
>>93303391
Is it weird that I want this ship canon? I like the idea of Moth acting like The Monarch and Babs rehabilitating him
>>
File: 1454773714709.jpg (135KB, 403x640px) Image search: [Google]
1454773714709.jpg
135KB, 403x640px
He works best as a low-budget Batman that works for criminals instead. He basically creates distractions while crooks commit crimes, and overall just looks out for them.

Basically, he's not a huge threat and doesn't take himself seriously, but can at least put up a fight against Batman and be a nuisance.
>>
>>93304114
He works better as just a guy who appears to help criminals in case they do need help. No supervillains to work with. Only really the mob.
>>
>>93303177
DC has never been able to settle on what his overall shtick is.

>Evil anti-Batman
>Moth mutant
>Technicolor loser D-grade villain
>Super scientist
>Demon
>>
>>93303177
i've genuinely always liked him. i'm not even entirely sure why, i just do
>>
>>93303177
>>93303561
I'm pretty sure it was the costume being just that over the top that makes him into a caricature of a villain in the minds of people. The costume is too wacky looking for even a silver age villain.

He never had a good bronze age costume upgrade, he was just made into a moth monster instead. If he had something similar to 80's Batman and after he might work as the evil Batman guy in Gotham.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.