[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, why tho?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Why THE FUCK doesn't Banner and anyone who has a "Hulk problem" take some shit that supress his/her/xyr adrenaline?
Also, nonsense /co/ shit that infuriates you.
>>
Because it doesn't work.

Next question
>>
>>93302798
Banner's dabbled with all kinds of stress suppressing things, the problem is Hulk isn't just chemical it's also psychological.
If Bruce is threatened or angry enough to the point he can't think straight he's going to change.
>>
>>93302846
Hahahaha, it's magic! That's why they don't explain shit.
>>
>>93302942
Idiot
>>
The thing with Hulk is he's more a manifestation of Banner's desire for perception than anything else.

She-Hulk wanted to be seen as confident, The Leader wanted to be seen as smart, Ross wanted to be seen as a powerful leader, A-Bomb wanted to be seen as a serious threat rather than just a sidekick. It's more metaphysical than anything else. The gamma radiation bit is just silver age fuckery trying to explain it. You can't really medicate metaphors, though.
>>
>>93302859

It's impossible to separate you psyche from the chemical reactions in your brain. C'mon, it's the ol' "so many geniuses, so why hasn't anybody invented the cure for cancer yet?". So, it's quite weird that Banner, almost the smartest man on Earth, hasn't invented some chemical shit to put his emotions in control
>>
>>93302992
Samson wanted to be special, Betty wanted to be independent, Cho wanted to be more like Herc, I guess?
>>
>>93302977
Well, enlight me then. I'm seeing some quite good and polite arguments, but you just come in here and say "it wont work becoz reasonz".
>>
>>93303064
Im pretty sure the only effective way to supress your emotions is through an induced coma.

Banner has to choose weather he should live out the rest of his life essentially as a walking zombie in a prison cell, or try to cope as best he can whilst putting his gifts to best use.

Emotion cannot be suppresed any other way.
Unless you can make friends with it and use some radical acceptance techniques, the emotions that get pushed down back into the sub consious parts of your mind. They will eventually bleed out and express themselves in strange and odd ways.
>>
>>93303159
So, you're saying the "Hulk thing" is intentional, more or less?
>>
>>93303159
Pretty much. Cho, for all his intellect, is always seen as this kid. It doesn't help that he's only the eighth 'smartest person', so he definitely has a point to prove. That's why his Hulk is played up as this cocky "I'm fucking great and you know it" dude who demands respect rather than this unbridled rage brought on by abuse.
>>
>>93303198
On a subconscious level. Think about someone that's flipping out and busting heads. After the fact they'll state "I didn't mean for that shit to go so far", but they very clearly gave in to something they wanted to do from the start, but feared the repercussions.
That's why Hulk is seen as "dumb" but he's not. He doesn't overanalyze, like Bruce, he just does. That's why in Planet Hulk he was able to cut loose and take control. He's not concerned about ruining his life in this world, he has full comfort and acceptance of his id.

Actually you can kinda see it in Banner too. The rare times he's not a walking mess of anxiety in purple pants, he kinda comes off as passive aggressive. He WANTS to hurt you, but he knows there's repercussions.
>>
>>93303173
Because the writers say it won't work. You stupid idiot.
>>
>>93302798
Move to fucking Colorado. A little green can solve a whole lot of green.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.