[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel equivalent to this kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

Marvel equivalent to this kino?
>>
>>93297327
Does Kino now mean bastardise Greek mythology into a shitty shallow version of Christianity. Ares is Lucifer, Zeus is God and Diana is Jesus.
>>
>>93297372
Like they haven't been doing this in adaptations of wondie's origin story for many years.
>>
>>93297372
>Disney's Hercules
>the 12 tasks are not to atone for killing his own family because of Zeus/Hera's jealous bullshit
>>
>>93297372
Face it kiddo, Christianity is the best and only by copying it can we make other mythologies come even close. Sorry! That's just how life goes!
>>
>>93297428
... No, they really haven't.

Zeus is pretty consistently portrayed as a huge dick, he even tried to force Diana to bang him shortly after she became Wonder Woman. Athena is a cunt who jerks Diana and the Amazons around. Aphrodite and Artemis, who are supposed to be their patrons, basically ignore them and do their own thing. Hermes is an idiot

But it's pretty common elsewhere.
>>
>>93297590
Hephaestus being the only decent one is always a fucking jab to the heart. Poor sod.
>>
The amount of slow mo in this movie was exhausting.
>>
>>93297590
>tried to force Diana to bang him shortly after she became Wonder Woman.

Oh Zeus!
>>
>>93297743
I thought it was cool. Had the intended effect on me. /co/ is sick and mottled.
>>
The Greek gods are monsters the same as any cosmic villain, any setting with powerful superheroes needs to have them taking the outdated extra-mortals down.
>>
>>93297372
It's not really specified in the Bible how Lucifer is cast out of heaven. Also comparing Diana to Jesus doesn't really make sense. In revelations the Archangel Michael is the one who leads the final charge against Lucifer.
>>
>>93297925
this

>>93297372
btfo
>>
File: thor-ragnarok-trailer-image-15.jpg (358KB, 1440x597px) Image search: [Google]
thor-ragnarok-trailer-image-15.jpg
358KB, 1440x597px
>>93297327

November my friend
>>
>>93297948
If this shot was in a Snyder movie /co/ would call it grey and ugly CGI.
>>
>>93297327
okay it was like the first DCEU movie where I liked the action
maybe if has something to do with the fact that it was the first DCEU movie where I could see shit
>>
>>93297973

that's actually why i went with it, cause it's snydery, and i was too lazy to get a more colorful one
>>
File: fXaf7Vf.gif (49KB, 504x684px) Image search: [Google]
fXaf7Vf.gif
49KB, 504x684px
>>93297925
Why was there even a 'war' in heaven when God could instantly settle everything with a divine thought.
And due to his all-knowing nature knew it was going to happen before it occurred.
>>
>>93297988
You couldn't see the other movies?
Maybe the projector was faulty in your theaters.
MoS and BvS are dark, but totally folloawble, action-wise.

/co/ would have you believe they are AVP Requiem level dark.
>>
>>93297372
Kino is just a shitposting word. It's amazing it hasn't been filtered yet like senpai cuck wapanese and desu
>>
>>93297327

What's this from?
>>
>>93297973
The cape and sword on the jobber alone are more colorful than any scene with Superman
>>
>>93298029
>any scene
Not true. The aurora borealis scene in BvS has brighter colors than that.
>>
>>93297429
>Disney's Hercules
>Not Disney's Heracles
>>
>>93298013
Guess it's just the nature of the story. Most of the Bible is allegorical literature.
>>
>>93298093
Everything in the bible is a literal truth you heathen.
>>
>>93298013
>And due to his all-knowing nature knew it was going to happen before it occurred.

Don't try to figure out how God's omniscience, omnipotence, and morality can coexist with free will. It nearly broke my faith.

>>93297925

Dumb question, but doesn't the Bible wait until one of the major prophets before saying that Lucifer and Satan are the same person?
>>
>>93298227
I believe so, but I think the connection was always implied. Just different names for the same being.
>>
>>93298227
The only mention of Lucifer is a mistranslation of Venus in reference to it as the morning star being evious of the Sun
>>
Why are Christfags allowed to hijack every thread with their deranged horseshit?
>>
>>93297327

Oh! its the scene that the climax called back to. I thought it was weird that the fight didnt end in a point blank attack. Kino is alive and well it seems.
>>
>>93297327
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdinez3Ac28
>>
>>93297372
All religions and mythologies are connected in some ways. They all have similar figures and events.
>God hurls thunderbolts at sinners!? They're just copying Zeus!!
>>
>>93298024
Cuck isn't filtered anymore, and I have no idea why. Changing it to kek was hilarious. But what the fuck is wapanese unfiltered?
>>
>>93298013
I don't claim to know the Bible, but at least in Preacher God wanted the war to happen to see who would be loyal to him.
>>
File: 453634566.jpg (142KB, 1000x1496px) Image search: [Google]
453634566.jpg
142KB, 1000x1496px
>The Bible states that “Michael and his angels battled with the dragon . . . and its angels.” (Revelation 12:7)

>Infamous butcher, Angel of death.

Other religions get rekt'd.
>>
>>93298013
Because contrary to what most Christians will tell you god was never all-powerful in the bible there are multiple times in the bible where he can't do something without the help of a human
>>
>>93298562
that's just as dumb isn't he supposed to be all-knowing
>>
>>93298862
Sounds like a shitty god.
>>
>>93298862
If God and Beerus had a fight who would win?
>>
>>93299778
Beerus probably the christian god has pretty weak feats of strength in comparison to alot of other gods
>>
>>93297372
but bastardizing Norse mythology is a-okay
>its okay when marvel does it
>>
>>93300419
Thor isn't a rapist
>>
>>93300448

>male
>not rapist
>>
>>93297372
>Implying that DC's Greek Mythology is the same a real world Greek Mythology
>>
>>93298029
>dark blue cape in dark background
>more colorful

LOL
>>
>>93297973
Its one scene in a darker context to enphasize a darker moment. Other scenes are bright and colourful, like the coliseum one.

Snyder movies can be gray on the fucking day light. Anybody has that shot of Superman costume being dark grey in the middle of the day?
>>
>>93297327
Why is Zeus always portrayed as the good guy nowadays? He's a petty serial rapist with an incredibly short temper.
>>
>>93302450
Christians get confused when the sky father figure isn't a positive figure.
>>
>>93297973
The difference is the dramatic light-dark contrast. In Snyder's films it's not just that things are too desaturated, they're also almost the same shade of gray.
>>
>>93297732
Hestia is a nice Goddess.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.