[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Riddler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

Riddle me this, /Co/. What is the best riddler costume design? Best story?
>>
>>93294240
Not that one.
>>
>>93294240
Always thought that costume is a few changes away from being Jack Knight Starman.
>>
>>93294256
My goodness! Truly the citizens of gotham are just as Neanderthalic as I deduced! Are you incapable of answering a simple question?
>>
>>
File: IMG_7471.jpg (82KB, 400x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7471.jpg
82KB, 400x609px
>>
File: riddler arkhamasylum.jpg (45KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
riddler arkhamasylum.jpg
45KB, 640x853px
>>93294240
>What is the best riddler costume design?

I think I'm going to have to go with Wildstorm's concept art of the Riddler from Arkham Asylum, with Batman TAS's design as a close second. In general, I prefer the Riddler in a suit and bowler hat over the Riddler in spandex.

>Best story?

I'm quite partial to If You're So Smart, Why Aren't You Rich? from Batman TAS, in large part because of how the Riddler takes revenge on an even bigger bastard than he is.
>>
>>93295585
>I prefer the Riddler in a suit and bowler hat over the Riddler in spandex.

So do I, so do I. Just recently, when I rewatched Batman: The Movie in honor of Adam West's passing, I couldn't help but noticed how much I preferred Gorshin's riddler in a suit over the spandex.

For reference, suit...
>>
File: tumblr_oh9kmccsiJ1rpqdi8o1_500.jpg (82KB, 500x561px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh9kmccsiJ1rpqdi8o1_500.jpg
82KB, 500x561px
>>93297431
...versus "spandex."
>>
>>93294856

Best story indeed.
>>
>>93297431
>Riddler was a Chad all along

Who knew?
>>
>>93294240
that's not a riddle
>>
>>93294240
I concur with these other Anon's, suit and bowler hat Riddler is best.
As for stories, I haven't read many of them but I thought Hush was a good one.
>>
>>93297577

Riddle me this,

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>93294240
Jesus why they allowed this costume
>>
File: ACModelRiddler.jpg (83KB, 924x865px) Image search: [Google]
ACModelRiddler.jpg
83KB, 924x865px
>>93294240
modern Riddler best Riddler
>>
>>93297431
Frank Gorshin will always be the best Riddler
>>
>>93297431
>>93297463
Never forget that Gorshin is the reason the Riddler even has a suit. He fucking hated wearing the spandex costume.
>>
>>93300702
His green suit story is a great companion piece to go wit him and West fucking up a orgy by being in character. Which lead to them being asked to leave.
>>
>>93294240
Those two Batman Adventures comics where he tries to make a riddle Batman can't solve, leaves a clue to the answer in subconsciously and then politely asks Batman to take him back to Arkham because he realizes he might actually be crazy; and the second one where his old gang tries to persuade him into doing it again, and it ends with Riddler overjoyed when Batman tells him he just followed him to the scene of the crime, he didn't actually spot the clue, and they cart Eddie of to jail while he's happily whistling like a loon because he actually beat Batman in a game of wits.
>>
>>93294856
/thread
>>
>>93302877
>that second one

That scene where Eddie breaks down and starts crying when Batman shows up (before finding out Batman didn't solve his riddle) broke my heart.

Why can't Eddie just be happy and mentally healthy, bros?
>>
>>93304748
>Why can't Eddie just be happy and mentally healthy, bros?

Because none are safe from the curse of Gotham. It eventually claims all who call it home, through either madness or death. Not even Edward Nigma's mind was strong enough to defeat it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.