[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Latest Secret Empire Bingo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: bingo2.jpg (662KB, 1800x1220px) Image search: [Google]
bingo2.jpg
662KB, 1800x1220px
What is the current agreement on the SE Bingo card?

Did someone really betray Steve in United #1?
Did Steve mock millennials in Steve Rogers #17?
Did Racism go away in Sam Wilson #22?
>>
>Did someone really betray Steve in United #1?

Betrayal would be someone abusing his full trust in them. Knowing there are people trying to take him down from within isn't the same nor is Emma misleading him.
>>
>>93292756
rick jones dying doesn't count? or are we waiting until the end of the event?
>>
>>93292869

the condition is remains dead till the end.
>>
>>93292869
I dunno, man. What does "stays dead by the end of the event" even really mean?
>>
File: bingo.jpg (668KB, 1800x1220px) Image search: [Google]
bingo.jpg
668KB, 1800x1220px
>>93292833

Ok "Somebody in Hydra betrays Steve" unchecked.
>>
Did we ever agree on "Bigger Than the Annihilation Wave"?
>>
>>93292909
I remember some debate on the delay box too. So far it is only one issue delayed rather than "issues" but it will probably happen.

Why is the Zemo box crossed out?
>>
>>93292909
It's going to be someone who's going nuts at being Cap and Eliza's bitch, someone who appears to have been cucked and monkey pawed...

Cuckthon

And maybe Faustus
>>
So having Boomerang try to be a crime boss doesn't count?
>>
>>93292990
It was like that when i found out the bingo scorecard

Also, they're adding an omega issue apart from the one they had announced they were adding and the delay to SE#6 -- I believe that's why Issues are delayed is crossed out.

>>93293060
I think there was some debate which is why it's only half crossed
>>
File: 1490290411489.png (3MB, 1800x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1490290411489.png
3MB, 1800x1220px
>>93293162
Here's an unmarked one, though I don't know if starting over is worthwhile.

Zemo will probably save the day though.
>>
>>93293200

As long as we agree to what has happened

Somebody jobs to Captain Hydra (FCBD)
Hydra =/= Nazis (Marlel every time they open their mouth)
SteveXZemo Shipping (since the Steve Rogers issue)
Issues Delayed (see previous posts)
A hero joins HydraCap (Punisher)
Mutant/Inhuman concentration camp (check!)
Quasar Jobs (yup, big bug bomb worm thing)

My personal doubts are:
Tie-in writers make Stevil more Evil (cant remember which tie in would this be but I'd not be surprised)
Superior Foes Reference (Boomerang being a wannabe crimelord)
Rant about millennials (Steve Rogers mocking twitter)
"Bigger Than the Annihilation Wave" (I swear someone said it in one of the tie-ins but I aint sure)
"Hydra isn't Racist" (
>>
>>93293306
The twitter joke is more a specific reference to her calling him out of touch for not giving a shit about social media and reality TV. It wasn't about society at large. Would not count it as a millennial rant.
>>
>>93293353

Fair enough.

Does including the Chitauri a MCU Pandering check?
>>
>>93293375
I think it was seeded before the actual event itself so I don't know if it should be included? They retconned in some stuff like Sokovia into the universe too but it was in the HydraCap solo.
>>
>>93292756
Issues haven't gotten delayed. Only "issue." That spot is plural, so we need to wait for another one to get delayed.

"Bigger than the Annihilation Wave" hasn't been said yet. The only time its been said was in the lead-up issues of Captain America: Steve Rogers. Not in Secret Empire itself.
>>
>>93293306
>Issues Delayed (see previous posts)
IssueS. Only one issue has been delayed. It's a safe bet that more will get delayed, but it hasn't happened yet.
>>
File: .jpg (509KB, 1800x1220px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
509KB, 1800x1220px
>>93293527
Half a check then?

>>93293619
It was actually mentioned in US Avengers #6 as well

>>93293619
>>93293632

What about adding the Aftermath/Omega or whatever they wanna call it and extending it into september?

I know they announced an extra issue prior, but they added another extra issue, prolly to tie in better to Legacy/Generations/whatever they wanna call it

Also, if you guys got examples of Steve being more evil in a tie-in, I'm all ears.
>>
>>93293677
>It was actually mentioned in US Avengers #6 as well
Which isn't a main Secret Empire book. We don't count tie-ins unless the box specifically states it. We didn't count tie-ins for CWII. We didn't count tie-ins for IvX.
>>
What if the tie-in is written by the guy doing the event: ie Sam Wilson and Steve Rogers?

And lemme modify the scoreboard again.
>>
>>93293677
>What about adding the Aftermath/Omega or whatever they wanna call it and extending it into september?
Those aren't delays. A delay would be "yeah, issue 9 was supposed to come out this week, but now it's going to come out next week." That's adding an issue.

So far, the only delay has been a one week delay on one of the issues. Once another book gets delayed, which it no doubt will because there's no way they'll be able to keep up their current schedule, we can check that box. For the time being, stop jumping the gun.

This isn't a race. We don't have to check as many boxes as fast as we can with the excuse of "close enough." It's not satisfying if we get bingo by going "close enough" and checking boxes anyways.
>>
>>93293715
>What if the tie-in is written by the guy doing the event: ie Sam Wilson and Steve Rogers?
I think that's fine. Spencer even stated that those books are "core" to the story in the same way that New Avengers and Avengers were to Infinity. Personally, I disagree since so far those have been tie-in as fuck, but Spencer himself said it so I think that's fine.
>>
>>93293677
>Punisher
Calling him a hero is dubious. I would have gone with the fact that fucking THOR joined Captain Hydra.
>>
File: bingo card copy.jpg (504KB, 1800x1220px) Image search: [Google]
bingo card copy.jpg
504KB, 1800x1220px
>>93293720
>It's not satisfying if we get bingo by going "close enough" and checking boxes anyways.

Fair enough, which is why I want to write down the condition that satisfies the check.

Prior, "Tie-in writers make Steve more Evil" was checked, but I haven't read enough tie-ins to figure out which ones were the ones that made him more evil. Go any ideas?
>>
>>93293306
I think Hawkeye complained about millenial team members in SE #1.
>>
>>93293306
>Tie-in writers make Stevil more Evil (cant remember which tie in would this be but I'd not be surprised)

Sort of in USAvengers.

>"Bigger Than the Annihilation Wave" (I swear someone said it in one of the tie-ins but I aint sure)

Royals #1.

So, the first one checked, but the second one not yet, as it hasn't been done so on the event itself.

In fact, I'm pretty sure they're gonna ignore the chitauri until the last issue or so.
>>
>>93293963

Uncanny Avengers has Steve asking deadpool to murder Coulson too, right? But is that enough to make him more evil than in the main event?

Also, apparently "Bigger than the annihilation wave" has to come from the main event, not the tie-ins, otherwise USAvengers #6 would have satisfied that condition.
>>
>>93293963
Royals is not even a tie-in.
>>
So... USAvengers and Uncanny Avengers for "Tie in making Steve more evil"?
>>
>>93293306
>"Bigger Than the Annihilation Wave" (I swear someone said it in one of the tie-ins but I aint sure)
I distinctly remember Carol saying something like that once the Chitauri wave plot point was randomly introduced in an issue of SteveCap
>>
>>93296902
If it happened before Opening Salvo, does it count?
>>
>>93292833
probably they tried
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.