[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/ Characters as Lanterns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Darth-Vader-comic-books.jpg (48KB, 1024x607px) Image search: [Google]
Darth-Vader-comic-books.jpg
48KB, 1024x607px
Would Darth Vader be a Red Lantern because the Sith are fueled by hate and suffering, or a Yellow Lantern because the Empire rules through fear?
>>
purple because there is still a spark of good in him
>>
>>93292338
Ed --> Green Lantern (has the will and strength to do whatever he wants)
Double D --> Indigo Lantern (Always looking out for the group)
Eddy --> Orange Lantern JAWBREAKERS
>>
>>93292338
wasn't there some classic roll thread where someone posted vader and rolled the digits for a yellow lantern ring?
>>
red would work better visually but yellow fits better
>>
>>93292338

No, Darth vader is a manchild with god powers.

It have been proven that siths are just immoral manchildren.
>>
>>93292338
Tossup. Red Lantern for rage. Yellow lantern for fear. Green lantern for will. Cause if nothing else, dude has willpower.
>>
>>93292898
>t.assblasted jedi
>>
>>93292338
Red. While he instills fear I would say rage and hatred are the more powerful emotions that fuel him. He's not fueled by fear, it's just what happens due to his power; which comes from embracing his rage.
I'd give a yellow ring to Tarkin and a red to Vader.
>>
>>93292898
>manchild
>accomplished what the rest of the galaxy couldn't.
>Most calm fighting style.
>>
>>93292338
anyone knows that what drives him is pain and sadness. Even his armor is designed to inflict constant pain. He can;t deal with what he had to became to save the galaxy. He sees himslef as savior. He thinks that he was the only one strong enough to do what has to be done and everyone else was to pussy to do someting about it. Dunno what is the closest color to pain and sadness. I'd say i go with love rings really, becase that was the couse of his fall and madness in the first place
>>
>>93295982
while I agree red is more fitting, it was fear of his wife dying that drove him to become a sith, so it does play a part in his motivation.

but yes rage and hate are far stronger in him

>>93294283
he does have intense willpower, but that willpower is fueled by rage and hate.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.