[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vixen: The Movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1460.jpg (36KB, 331x444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1460.jpg
36KB, 331x444px
How come nobody is talking about this?
>>
It came out a while back and you can watch the individual episodes that make up the movie on the CW Seed.
>>
>>93292069
... Y'know what? Nah. I'm way too happy about Metroid right to shitpost. If you like Mari, fine. I don't really care much for her, but literal supermodel superheroes ain't for everyone, yeah?

I'm guessing nobody's talking about this since she's so obscure and just lacks the same name value as the A-listers. Sad fact of life, really.
>>
It's like two years old

>>93292228
What do we call you if you aren't cranky anymore?
>>
POCKET SPIDER
>>
Because it's as boring as the rest of CWshit.
>>
>>93292242
I mean, I still get mad about shit. I'm just in a good mood because Metroid just rose out of its grave. My girl Samus is back!

Seriously though, does Mari have some kind of healing factor that prevents the repeated body blows and punches to the face from affecting her career? That bothers the fuck out of me, and I can't let it go. And for that matter, does whatever country she's from have more reasonable standards of beauty than the US? Cause while she's still on the skinny side, she ain't exactly a twig.
>>
>>93292069
I'm glad the guest appearances from the live-action characters isn't as long as it could be, because Grant Gustin is HORRENDOUS at voice acting.
>>
>>93292483
I think in this version she's just a fashion designer rather than a model herself. And she's American with African family.

But I don't know, it's superheroes. I can accept that she'd suck some of the regenerative capabilities of a lizard or something to heal a wound even if it's not really how lizards work.
>>
>>93292522
>I think in this version she's just a fashion designer rather than a model herself. And she's American with African family.
Okay. I guess I should've figured the fashion industry in the DCU would be less of a horror show than in real life.

From what I've seen, her powers seem to be more metaphorical to the animal abilities rather than emulation. Fly like an eagle, run like a cheetah, swim like a shark, etc. Totems and all that shit.
>>
>>93292069
link?
>>
>>93292069
weren't her boobs different in the original promo image or am i thinking of a different image
>>
>>93292664
I won't claim to be an expert since I have only seen her in Animal Man, Suicide Squad, and in one JL arc where something was fucking up and she was copying powers from teammates, I didn't read to the resolution but it's probably the one that stuck with me the most. From what I can tell she is generally like Animal Man but with a magical source instead of science, and of course it's not from within her so it can be taken away.
>>
>>93292069
>Vixen
Never heard of her.
>>
>>93292069
Cuz it's old?
>>
Cause Vixen is just shitty Animal Man

also
>CW
>>
>>93292094
The movie was edited together so that the episodes weren't so awkwardly cut

Honestly it is so much better without having to start and restart the story every 5 minutes. And there's a lot of stuff they added in.

Totally worth the rewatch
>>
>>93292228
Starfish or lizard regeneration
Shed her skin like a snake
Make her skin as armored as an armadillo so she doesn't get hurt in the first place.
>>
>>93292094
The movie has additional scenes that glue together the whole thing into a coherent movie, instead of just shorts.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.