[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lois and Bruce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: lois marries bruce.jpg (364KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lois marries bruce.jpg
364KB, 1280x720px
Reminder of best ship.
>>
>>93291564
>can have any girl in the world
>pines for a nosy, loudmouth retard who can't walk down the street without putting herself in mortal danger
Why can't Supes use his brain and marry a kind, family-oriented country girl like his mother?
>>
>>93291910
>Supes marries his mom after that retard of a father suicides in the movie
Suddenly improved 100%.
>>
Superman the Cuck.
>>
>>93294463
>implying he didn't sterilize Bruce with his x-ray vision
>>
>>93291564
Well, Bruce basically looks like Clark's twin anyway.
>>
File: Superman-FAS-Book01-08.jpg (121KB, 500x769px) Image search: [Google]
Superman-FAS-Book01-08.jpg
121KB, 500x769px
>>93291910
i've been saying this for years lana lang is way better than lois lane
>>
>>93299859
I love her but it's her destiny to be clark's stepsister. When clark was at the train station he asked lana to go with him, he told her he doesn't have much money but he'll work hard. Broke my heart when she said she can't and I think clark realized at that point that lana can't be with him. I don't know why they wrote lana as a clingy ex in the 00's though, what's worse is she's bedding with henry now in rebirth
>>
>>93299859
c u t e
>>
>>93299970
>I think clark realized at that point that lana can't be with him

but why they're clearly attracted to each other the only reason they can't be together is because of lois is more popular
>>
>>93300231
Well the context was lana was expecting clark to propose to her after prom night but what clark told her was that he was leaving smallville to find his place in the world, i think this cemented that clark was never in love with lana in a permanent way. However at the train station clark took a gamble and tried to save their relationship but lana already understood so she stayed behind.
>>
>>93300412
My question was more about why they can't be together in general but

This is interesting
>i think this cemented that clark was never in love with lana in a permanent way

Because this only makes sense if you ignore the fact that Clark is a literal alien and he might be alone in the universe

Since i don't know if he knew he was an alien or not let me make it clear that what matters is that he knows he's completely different from anyone he's ever met

If you put anyone in that situation it is perfectly reasonable for them to want to go out into the world and see if they can find a place where they belong

so if they are really implying that because he went out into the world he doesn't love her that's terrible writing and shows a complete lack of understanding of what anyone would do in that situation
>>
>>93300412
>held his farmer parents and his hometown in such high regard that he blew that joint the first chance he got
kek. You have to remember that the fucker has flight and super speed, he could have fought crime as well from a rural small town as from an apartment downtown.
>>
>>93293514
Sounds like the start of a pron parody.
>>
File: Clark Kent face.png (370KB, 1259x830px) Image search: [Google]
Clark Kent face.png
370KB, 1259x830px
>>93291910

It is the curse of every goodie 2 shoes superhero, to always end up with a shitty and or evil girl and ignore all the good girls

the only way around this is to turn an evil girl into a good girl overtime for example kid flash and jinx or kid flash and artemis
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.