[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some other shows where the first season is the worst?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: ed,_edd_n_eddy_290_1280.jpg (293KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ed,_edd_n_eddy_290_1280.jpg
293KB, 1280x1024px
What are some other shows where the first season is the worst?
>>
I dunno if this is a bait thread since I don't visit /co/ much, but I thought the early stuff was better than the really late season stuff.

The stuff after school starts back up, season 5 I guess? I wasn't really a fan
>>
>>93290916
Not bait. Believe me if I had to pick a second worst season from EEnE it would be 5 (when they go to school).
The show improved tremendously after season 1 I think, season 2 is easily my favorite. I just think they were really trying to find their groove, things were a bit slower paced and the jokes were a bit more dry and obvious. Plus the animation was even more crude than normal, and the voices were really not that good. Double D sounded like he had a permanent sore throat and Ed sounded like a surfer dude for some reason.
>>
while I agree with the majority that season 3 was the best season, I personally love the entire Ed Edd n Eddy series a whole bunch. any weaker episodes are still good, it's just that they aren't as good compared to others.
>>
>>93290885
pic unrelated?
>>
>>93290885
Star Vs. the Forces of Evil
>>
>>93290885
BTAS
while it still had amazing episodes like heart of ice there were a lot more misses in the first season. There were shit like the sewer king or home alone except with the penguin.
>>
>>93291002
Dawn of the Eds is best season 2 episode.
>>
>>93291895
It's a season 1 episode, m8.
>>
>>93290885
[gumball] spoiler [/gumball]
>>
>>93290885
King of the Hill minus the pilot.
>>
>>93290885
Gumball
>>
>>93293928
>>93296573
The five season is the worst Gumball season. S1 was fine
>>
>>93290885
mostly early cn
>>
>>93297070
Wrong
>>
Venture Bros easily had their worst season first, but it was just a rude parody of Johnny Quest and other Hanna Barbera classics along with murder machine Brock when it started out.
>>
>>93291724
This opinion is just a shit meme, anyone who unironically believes this should off themselves.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.