[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/ Mandela effects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7833.png (106KB, 457x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7833.png
106KB, 457x425px
Hey /co/, I just rewatched the opening for the original Ben 10 series, and was surprised to see Cannonbolt as the 9th alien during the alien sequence. If I remember correctly, Cannonbolt was not one of the original 10 aliens, and was added in a later season/special episode. (I remember there being a special/marathon for the reveal of a new alien) Now, I'm not crazily devoted to the whole "alternate dimensions" thing, and I can accept that I might be wrong, or perhaps watched an intro from a later season. Anyways, post your input on this, and other /co/ Mandela effects you've experienced.
>>
You're not crazy. The original 10 aliens are:
Stinkfly
Four Arms
Heatblast
Wildmutt
XLR8
Diamondhead
Ghostfreak
Upgrade
Ripjaws
Grey Matter

Maybe you saw the silhouette wrong?
>>
>>93290841
it's just a later season opening
>>
>>93290841
You watched the season where he lost ghostfreak so cannonbolt got into the first 10.
>>
>>93290841
It's not Mandela Effect if you're correct
Cannonbolt, Wildvine and the water thing replaced the ghost, the blind beast thing and the fish
>>
File: sit down, anon.jpg (122KB, 670x447px) Image search: [Google]
sit down, anon.jpg
122KB, 670x447px
>>93290841
sit down, anon, we have much to discuss
>>
Thanks, guys. Yeah, I guess it was a later season opening. No idea how I forgot Ghostfreak, I always really liked him and that one bad guy who was one of his species without the "bedsheet" covering. I guess maybe it was because I never had a toy of him or anything.
>>
>>93290929
Tell me your tales, anon. Whether they are Ben 10 or Mandela effect related.
>>
>>93290841
You just gave me a completely different mandela effect moment because until reading this thread I was sure that that alien was just called "Cannonball" but I guess I've just been hearing it wrong all this time.
>>
>>93290841
maybe you watched the season 3/4 opening?
>>
>>93290912
you're thinking of the reboot's opening, OP was just talking about a later version of the original series opening
>>
>>93290841
No, there were two openings for the original Ben 10. Cannonbolt took the place of Ghostfreak when he went psycho
>>
>>93290934
Their species is only one piece of DNA or they stay conscious in every piece of DNA. So that bad guy was the ghost freak inside the omnitrix, and he escaped.
>>
>>93290973
Yeah, I realized after I posted it
I never stuck with Ben 10 long enough to watch any opening other than the original, all I remembered was Cannonbolt not being among the original 10 aliens
>>
From what I remember Ben loses one of his aliens and its slot is replaced with Cannonbolt.
>>
>>93290841
I loved heatblast's voice. Also ripjaws and XLR8 were goat.
>>
>>93290841
they made a new opening half way
>>
>>93290947
not the coke guy, but I remember an episode of Rugrats where Tommy got lost in a Motel/waterpark, I only saw it once while visiting my aunt on a cable channel that we didnĀ“t have on my house. Nobody else seems to remember that episode and is not on the wiki. To this day I still convice that what I saw was real.
>>
>>93292460
It was probably Rugrats: Vegas Vacation. It VERY rarely aired on television and had a lot of hotel and water park-esque locations that the babies were running around in.
>>
I always really liked Ghost freak and thought he was always under utilized along with wild mutt, I didn't understand the rationale for Ben to lose him.
>>
>>93292460
Didn't he get lost at a community pool gym and Stu had to get over his fear of diving boards to save Tommy
>>
>>93290841
Once ghostfreak went rouge, they changed the opening when Ben turns into ghostfreak to Ben turning into Cannonbolt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BakKWbbIB4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GVoCF19AK0
>>
>>93290934
Ghostfreak was a great villain. And foreshadowed as well; fucking brilliant.
>>
>>93293547
Because Ghostfreak's conscience existed in a single strand of DNA so he decided he didn't like being Ben's plaything
I think Ben still had the ectonurite DNA after the first run in with real Ghostfreak, he was too scared of being controlled/just plain scared of Ghostfreak to use him again
>>
>>93294609
I synced them up
https://viewsync.net/watch?v=2GVoCF19AK0&t=0&v=_BakKWbbIB4&t=0
>>
>>93294740
I get the reasoning from a story perspective, I mean I don't understand the writer's rationale to write an arc resulting in Been losing ghost freak.
>>
>>93294861
Probably because they couldn't think of a way to introduce Cannonbolt without axing one of the OGs and because Ghostfreak was the most overpowered and underutilized, he was the one out
>>
>>93294950
Also, the scary ghost guy is probably the best choice for being made into a villain
>>
>>93290886
>XLR8
every time
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.