[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The death of saturday Morning cartoon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 0.jpg (16KB, 266x292px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
16KB, 266x292px
>you now realise that adults literally ruined Saturday Morning Cartoons sot they could watch Sport on Television.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cpUDtW1cV8
Thanks a lot, Clinton.
>>
>>93290710
>The Children's Television Act is a rule that was enacted in 1990 by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) in the United States, which was designed to increase the amount of educational children's programming on television. The Act requires full-service television stations that offer children's television programming to serve the educational and informational needs of children through their overall programming, including programs that are specifically designed to serve these needs (or "core" educational programming). In August 1996, the FCC adopted new rules to strengthen the enforcement of this statutory mandate.
>George Bush Sr was president at the time
rly mks u tink
>>
>>93290738
I don't see any negative on that law.
>>
>>93290767
spotted the adult
>>
>>93290738
So, it' a conjoined work of Bush Sr And Clinton?
>>
File: 0.jpg (488KB, 664x1207px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
488KB, 664x1207px
>>93290738
>>George Bush Sr was president at the time
It was not even his first attempt against them.
>>
>>93290767
It made cartoon less profitable, meaning that they couldn't cover the cost of production of animation studio, leading to the decline of animation in the 00's year.
>>
>>93290710
No, blame Peggy Charren for turning basic tv into a barren wasteland of talk shows, news, and reruns of ribald prime time shows and the only oases for kids are PBS and Qubo.
>>
>>93292365

No, all it did was kill toy commercials.
>>
>>93292454
Who were paying for cartoon.
>>
Damn.
>>
>>93292454

No you retard, i'm talking about cartoons that were just toy commercials.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.