[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my friend thinks that Supergirl is a better character and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: BCbetterthanSG.jpg (80KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
BCbetterthanSG.jpg
80KB, 480x360px
So my friend thinks that Supergirl is a better character and waifu than Black Canary.

What do you think /co/? Discuss
>>
>>93288961
Black canary is the correct answer.
>>
>>93288961
You're friend is a retard.
>>
One is a nigh immortal demi god that will look the same when she's 90 as the day you met her, the other is a mere mortal that will age like milk.
>>
Your friend is right
>>
Black Canary slept around, even with Ra's al Ghul and isn't current Dinah Drake? Pre Flash point's Dinah's Mom? No thanks Ill stick with Super hugs and kisses.
>>
>>93290121
Plus with Kara you get Clark as an in-law, that alone is reason to choose her over Canary.
>>
>>93290063

Seconded, Kara is pure and equally fun as Dinah, plus like the other anon said you'd get to be part of the super-family. Sounds pretty legit.
>>
File: Brave and the Bold 2.jpg (666KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Brave and the Bold 2.jpg
666KB, 1067x1600px
>>93290136
>>93290208
>SuperFamily
Not always a good thing.
>>
>>93290278
>implying I would ever hurt Kara

If I got a girl as good as Supergirl I would be walking on eggshells around her constantly, because I would know that if I blew it with her, I would never find anyone even half as good.
>>
>>93290278
Hal is a retard.
>>
>>93290338
Hal lives in California. Kara is underage in California. He just doesn't want to end up on the SO list and have his life ruined.
>>
>>93290364
What happens in space Las Vegas stays in space Las Vegas.
>>
>>93290338
>>93290364
He got really ass blasted with Arisia so he's trying to avoid the whole underage thing even tho Kara is technically a thousand years older.
>>93290317
>Pressure Kara into Sex
>Clark Finds out
>Gets Lobotomized
I mean, sooner or later people fuck up Anon.
>>
>>93290384
>implying Clark would lobotomize me
>implying he would not just tell me he thought I was better than this
>implying that would not be worse than being lobotomized

There is no force in the universe more powerful than Superdisappoint.
>>
Wouldn't Kara crush a male humans peepee? Her whole gimmick is she has less restraint than Superman since she's not raised on Earth.
>>
>>93290425
Red sun lamps exist in the DCU. As does red kryptonite, maybe. There are also many supergeniuses that could make some sort of fucksuit that lets one safely engage in sexual intercourse with beings of kryptonian level strength and durability.
>>
>>93290425
Some risks are worth taking.
>>
>>93288961
Power Girl is better than both of them
>>
File: h2kfGPp.jpg (17KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
h2kfGPp.jpg
17KB, 284x339px
>>93288961
>tfw fell in love with Canary once I saw her look and the way she fights but completely suck with her counter attack style moveset
>>
>>93288961
The correct answer is Black Canary.

The superior answer is PG.
>>
Blond slightly sub girl vs blonde slightly dom girl, it all comes down to personal preference
and the correct preference is Dinah
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.