[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Destroying a stupid meme cloud that was gassing minorities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 13

File: hkjn.png (777KB, 842x500px) Image search: [Google]
hkjn.png
777KB, 842x500px
>Destroying a stupid meme cloud that was gassing minorities to death makes you Hitler

How?
>>
Because Marvel likes making Cyclops the bad guy because he's a "Lame boyscout" compared to "Awesome" Wolverine.

That and the Inhumans are better than the X-Men.
>>
>>93285285
What doesn't make you Hitler in the eyes of Marvel writers?
>>
>>93285364
They're jews, everyone is Hitler in their eyes.
>>
>>93285285
Everyone is Hitler now, dipshit. Even being Jewish doesn't stop me from being Hitler. In fact I have two testicles so I'm technically double Hitler.
>>
How can a company be this fucking tone deaf?

Like literally how?
>>
>>93285355
Also because those writers could relate to Wolverine (ugly manlet) and saw Cyclops as a Chad fucking a Stacy (Jean)
>>
>>93285680
Because a bunch of authors self inserted into Wolverine and they're the same kind of losers who self inserted into Frank Castle.

Then the MCU took off and Disney got pissed because they'd lost one of their most iconic franchises with enough characters to basically function as it's own universe in itself to Fox and tried to sabotage the brand in hopes of getting it back.

Then some retard thought they could turn the Inhumans into X-men for MCU, when the entire point of the Inhumans is being alien while the X-Men is meant to show they're just people.

FOR FUCKS SAKE, ONE GROUPS NAME LTIERALLY SAYS THEY'RE NOT HUMAN AND THE OTHER SAYS THEY'RE JUST A GROUP OF MEN.

So it's a combination of people shitting on Scott because he reminded them of their bullies, Disney trying to get the brand back from Fox, and an idiot who fundamentally misunderstood a group of characters because he thought if he could make it work Disney'd probably let him run a bunch of shit.

Seriously, if they want a group to replace the X-men just have some cosmic event or entity appear and blast the earth with some space radiation while giving the message that those affected by space radiation are the chosen people and will rule the Earth. That'd require taking risks with new characters though
>>
File: 1445446279917.jpg (114KB, 685x424px) Image search: [Google]
1445446279917.jpg
114KB, 685x424px
>>93285285
They thought they could somehow turn fan opinion against mutants without considering that one of the main appeals of the X-Men is their underdog status. It also didn't help that the Inhuman death cloud was explicitly an Inhuman death cloud and impossible to logically support.
>>
>>93287165
Or they could have a Leftovers style rapture randomly blink all the mutants to another universe.
>>
>>93285285
Inhumans are similar to jews and Ike loves them.
>>
>>93285285
Y'know- how does Magneto feel about Cyclops? Love him or hate him, the dude knows his Hitler.
>>
Every marvel event they pretty much have the regular public perception be on the wrong side.

Marvel has no idea how to handle real conflict.
>>
>>93287404
Currently the most elegant way to solve the MCU-Fox movie rights problem without destroying a franchise by shitting on it.
And that makes me sad.
>>
>>93287165
>Disney
Wrong.

It was all Ike.
>>
File: latest-8.png (12KB, 385x480px) Image search: [Google]
latest-8.png
12KB, 385x480px
>>93289622
>BOOM BABY
It's all a part of his plan.
>>
>>93289417
Weren't the Inhumans slaveowners?
>>
>>93285405
Anyone who is a white male is automatically Hitler.
Anyone who posts on 4chan is Double Hitler.
So technically you're sitting at Triple Hitler right now.
>>
>>93285285
The Inhumans had a really good read:
brainwashing
PR person.
>>
How did the inhumans justify the fatal terragen mists during ivx? I don't get how it can be a gray conflict when the cloud is obviously deadly to mutants
>>
>>93289868
You do know the Jews were balls-deep in the slave trade, right? From Algiers to Antwerp if a guy was selling slaves the chances were pretty good he was a Red Sea Pedestrian.
>>
>>93290453
The cloud is their way of life and if you are against it, you are a sexist racist shitlord.
>>
>>93290666
so it's basically Inhumans Vs. Everybody including the readers
>>
>>93290453
I never read it but I'm gonna assume their problem was they think or thought his tampering with it was going to make it fatal to people with Inhuman DNA.

the big question is why the fuck the Mutants didn't approach the Inhumans or Avengers or SHIELD and try and work together to come up with a solution instead of Cyclops just doing what he fucking felt like. And if they did and no one could come to an agreement than the writers ate Marvel are even dumber that I previously thought.
>>
>>93290679
cyclops coordinated with beast in death of x when he was investigating the generator, he didn't expect that it would be a fatal cloud when they arrived in the island.

the x-men and inhumans had a truce during IvX while they try to find a antidote to the mist for the mutants but emma grew impatient
>>
>>93285285
>How?
By coming up with a conclusion before you even look at the problem and create a solution

Its literally what happened. They wrote this stupid hitler shit months before cyclops even got near the stupid cloud
>>
File: agent-orange-spraying.jpg (10KB, 320x246px) Image search: [Google]
agent-orange-spraying.jpg
10KB, 320x246px
>>93285285
Gassing allied civilians equals bringing our boys home safely.
>>
File: Bastion.jpg (28KB, 226x250px) Image search: [Google]
Bastion.jpg
28KB, 226x250px
>>93287165
>FOR FUCKS SAKE, ONE GROUPS NAME LTIERALLY SAYS THEY'RE NOT HUMAN AND THE OTHER SAYS THEY'RE JUST A GROUP OF MEN.

Ex-Men, anon. Ex-Men. They're not people anymore.
>>
>>93285285
He killed a lot of people as a Phoenix Five member
>>
>>93285285
>meme cloud
Something about that made me laugh.
>>
>>93285285
>Scott is Hitler for trying to prevent a Minority being gassed to death.
>>
File: IMG_0025.png (307KB, 494x456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0025.png
307KB, 494x456px
>>93285405
>In fact I have two testicles so I'm technically double Hitler.
Kek
>>
>>93290819
Are they all transgenders?
>>
>>93290819
the X stands for eXtra. you gonna built giant killer robots to slaughter down syndrome kids because they have an extra chromosome and sometimes get violent when provoked?
>>
File: stryker.jpg (148KB, 270x570px) Image search: [Google]
stryker.jpg
148KB, 270x570px
>>93285285

It's gassing a violent, terrorist minority that no-one likes because they keep trying to take over the world and oppress people, anon. People are largely OK with the threat to their safety being gassed.
>>
>>93291338

How violent are we talking, anon? If they're forming terrorist groups and trying to take over the world, I'm sure we can build robots to defend us from them.
>>
>>93290819
>Ex-Men, anon. Ex-Men. They're not people anymore.
Wrong, the name X-Men isn't a pun with ex vs x; Stan just thought it was more brand friendly than "Mutants."
>>
They made cyclops hitler before actually writing the story where he does the things that made him hitler.
>>
>>93291392
>Wrong, the name X-Men isn't a pun with ex vs x
It totally is though
>>
>>93287165
>Disney fault

Nope, It was all Perlmutter, Disney couldn't give a rat's ass seeing how they still had the merchandising rights, something that Perlmutter doesn't realize.
>>
>>93285285
The funny thing is the cloud causes whole cities to be evacuated when it rolls around, not only did it kill off mutants but loads of normal humans die when this thing comes along.

And everyone is supposed to be fine with the huge incovienient killer cloud that might drift over their homes one day.
>>
>>93291512
but dude, free power lmao

its fucking hilarious how marvel writers were willing to try any possible excuse to make the inhumans likeable. Literally every marvel citizen was sucking inhuman dick because they were getting free powers.

The only one I can remember who didnt want the cloud around her was fucking moon girl, an inhuman
>>
>>93291567
Wasnt one of the inhumans the sole survivor of his entire town when the cloud came in?
>>
I don't read comic books, but this thread is interesting.

Is it really all this stupid in Marvel comics?
>>
We all bitch and moan about bad comics but this event really was awful to a higher level. Its obvious the writers started with where they wanted to go ("mutants and inhumans at war") without writing the scenarios that would logically lead to that destination.

The terrigen cloud was killing mutants. It was inhumanizing people who didn't want to become inhuman. There was no "take" in which the Inhumans were in the right here, but the writing kept on pretending at every turn that the dispute between inhumans and mutants was a nuanced one where either side could be seen having a valid point. No. The inhumans were objectively in the wrong.

Did the writers try to elaborate on their hacky story outside the comic, giving better rationale on twitter or in interviews? Because what made it into the comic was an example of how little they think of their readership, that you will buy anything if they slap the Marvel name on it. I feel dirty having *pirated* the comic.
>>
>>93291049
From what I recall, their main crimes were attaining global peace and ending inequality in food distribution, because killing is something everybody enages in.
>>
>>93289868

They had clone servants who were designed to *like* physical labor with what little mentality they had, they were little more than trained monkeys.

It does raise the issue of mental slavery. If you're male then you like looking at boobs. You spend an inordinate amount of time seeking them out to view online or to secure a possessor of boobs for up-close physical inspection of those boobs.

Are you a boob slave?

Do you *feel* enslaved to your boob-desire?

I don't. Even knowing I'm biologically enslaved to behave this way, its baked into my core programming and what I am at a fundamental level is a boob-lover. Is that slavery?

For further reading, check out Brave New World. Stratified society where janitors are designed to be good at, only good at, and enjoy being a janitor, managers are good at and enjoy managing. Is it a dystopia or utopia?
>>
>>93292027
>For further reading, check out Brave New World. Stratified society where janitors are designed to be good at, only good at, and enjoy being a janitor, managers are good at and enjoy managing. Is it a dystopia or utopia?
Utopia. But Huxley was a free will cuck.
>>
>>93285355
I actually began to like asshole Cyclops before they killed him off in a fizzle of glory.
>>
>>93291874
Yes. The MCU really fucked Marvel Comics.
>>
>>93292229

Scott's development since Morrison's run had been great but the key hazard with Marvel is that if something is good it's either going to get canceled 6 issues in or the editorial is gonna realize people like it and tank it for cheap drama and a hopeful short term boost in sales.
>>
>>93290697
>but emma grew impatient
and beast hearing Medusa stating taking a force persuasion.
>>
>>93290679
>the Inhumans
muh culture and I'm royalty
>or Avengers or SHIELD
Humans
>>
>>93290697
Well the fact that the cloud was dispersing aND the entire atmosphere was getting saturated with the stuff didn't help
Two weeks until the entire planet is uninhabitable. That kinda lit a fire under their asses
>>
>>93290631
Who the fuck wasn't? Even Africans were in on it selling tribes they didn't like or whatever.
>>
Was Magneto ever called out on being mutant Hitler?
>>
>>93294302
Magneto did nothing wrong.
>>
>>93287165
Nice Reddit spacing, X-bitch.
>>
>>93294317
Take that reddit insult shit back to /b/ faggot. No one gives a fuck any more summerfag. Stop trying to act like youve been here for a long time.
>>
>>93287165
Fuck you. You Cyclopsfags are obsessed with Wolverine because he is more popular character. Get over it. Otherwise you need psychiatric help.
>>
>>93285285
Anon, all straight white males are literally Hitler nowadays. And the woman in charge of all this is a muslim who supports sharia law.
>>
>>93289417
Inhumans are Muslims, the Royal family are ISIS
>>
>>93294461
Lel.
>>
>>93294667
Nah. Sounds more like Israel and the Rothschild.
>>
File: Trump & ISIS supporters.jpg (40KB, 930x525px) Image search: [Google]
Trump & ISIS supporters.jpg
40KB, 930x525px
>>93294667
>Inhumans are Muslims, the Royal family are Arabia Saudi
ftfy
>>
>>93291938
Charles Soule compared the cloud to a peanut allergy, something that can be avoided by the person weak to it.
This man was a lawyer, and that was the best defense of the cloud that he could muster
>>
>>93295198
To be fair, defending the Inhumans and their cloud is like defending Hitler and his gas chambers.
>>
>>93291874
Marvel's been on a downward spiral the last few years. It's just fuckup after fuckup after fuckup. The keep pushing the Inhumans because Marvel Studios don't have the rights to the X-Men, but the problem is NO ONE LIKES THE FUCKING INHUMANS. There hasn't been an issue of the Fantastic Four, MArvel's first superhero team, in alomst 2 years likely because Marvel doesn't have the rights.
Movie synergy issues are just one piece of the puzzle, they also have too many events, terrible writers, a tendency to create legacy characters that are either boring or unlikable seemingly only for a diversity push, and their books are too expensive.
>>
>>93285285
I thought the rumor was they had something way worse planned for cyclops but then they pulled out last minute?
>>
>>93294461
Naw. I liked them both but one getting shat over in favor of the other is shit. Cyclops and Wolverine were always best as a team. They had the proper dynamic. Everything went to shit when people turned their entire relationship into a pissing contest over who loves Jean the most.
>>
>>93295198
To be fair, there's probably a reason he's not a lawyer anymore
>>
>>93294667
>>93295138

That explains why Kamala (Ms. Marvel) and Daisy (Quake) are Inhuman and tend to tow the line with them. Muslims love blowing shit up and genocide and so do the Inhumans so why not have two of the most pushed Nu-InHumans be Muslim.
>>
>>93285285
only on "InhuWars"

the Inhumans equivalent of InfoWars

Professor Xavier is a fucking lizard
>>
>>93295566
Actually they're closer to MSM media calling everyone Hitler and defending their murderous diversity
>>
File: The Jean Special.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
The Jean Special.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>93295566

JEAN GREY IS TURNING THE FROGS GAY
>>
>>93295803
yeah but the site is actually called "Inhu Wars" from the looks of it

just like the top is not-Drudge Report
>>
File: BYkbOqXCYAATALR.jpg (125KB, 599x941px) Image search: [Google]
BYkbOqXCYAATALR.jpg
125KB, 599x941px
>>93295497
I don't think Daisy is muslim

Are you confusing her with Monica Chang?
>>
>>93295913
Man, I wish Marvel had the balls to actually do this. A villain that preys on latent homophobia to fuck up team dynamics would be fresh and interesting and "create dialogs."
>>
Just a reminder that Inhumans went out of their way to arrive hours before hand to warn people of the incoming cloud so that mutants and humans who didn't want to be exposed could get clear of the gas cloud.

Just a reminder that if you have the X-Gene it's a sure bet that the X-men will show up, expose you to your community and force you to come with them and join their xenophobic 'culture'.

Fuck muties.
>>
>>93298197
Oh I see, as long as they warned them of the impending death cloud they created, then it's alright! Never mind the work and money it takes to evacuate a place, and opening it up for looters when the said death cloud has passed by. But they warned them!
>>
>>93290453
The Inhumans (Medusa) decided to just follow the clouds around and evac any mutants in the path. Which is actually pretty workable considering all the powers and superscience available. The war happened because the clouds were diffusing into the planet (which would have made the whole thing toxic to mutants) and instead of telling anyone the X declared war on the I.

This is all revealed to be pointless as the moment Medusa learns to this fact she is completely okay with destroying the mist.
>>
>>93299476
>>93298197
Except for the times that the cloud showed up completely without warning and mutants were quickly taken by surprise and overwhelmed

The Inhumans didn't evac every mutant in the path of the clouds, they were fucking around in their warship ignoring all international borders so that they could recruit more inhumans into their cult, deposing governments or just declaring war on Tony Stark.
>>
>>93297850
>Greater things than Doom.

This is how deluded sandmokeys are.
>>
File: 1424180653222.png (140KB, 331x159px) Image search: [Google]
1424180653222.png
140KB, 331x159px
>You know that group of super heroes that's often compared to minorities? Let's gas them to death because I can't profit off of their movies.
What did herr gruppenführer perlmutter mean by this?
>>
>>93299808
>implying that being killed off hasn't been the core of X-Men stories for the past few decades or so
>>
File: RCO036_1466352800.jpg (396KB, 984x1505px) Image search: [Google]
RCO036_1466352800.jpg
396KB, 984x1505px
>>93285683
It really says a lot about the people that related to him.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.