[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would love for a Batman television show (and maybe a sister

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: batman07.jpg (95KB, 584x552px) Image search: [Google]
batman07.jpg
95KB, 584x552px
I would love for a Batman television show (and maybe a sister Superman show, similar to Arrow and Flash) that spends just as much time showing Bruce doing actual detective work as it does showing him going after a criminal.

Rather than just have him show up, stop the Joker/Riddler/etc, it would have his villains pulling off complex crimes where Bruce must deduce who did it/the location of the criminal.

One thing Scott Snyder's run did right (though, some would call it filler) was spend half of each arc having Bruce trying to get ahead of the villain and figure out their endgame before they struck next.

And then have the Superman show be a fun campfest.
>>
File: Batman_animated_series_2004.jpg (35KB, 481x792px) Image search: [Google]
Batman_animated_series_2004.jpg
35KB, 481x792px
some episodes of The Batman did that i think although it was a tad campy
>>
>>93282772
That show wasn't exactly my taste, but that's cool they actually had a detective focused Batman.

I think what I'm talking about would also be perfect for network TV, because you have an excuse to reuse locations, so long as the dialogue can carry it.
>>
>>93282604
I know this is mostly a normie answer, but i really think the Netflix format would be a great way to do a Batman show, especially if they take their sweet time between seasons.
>>
>>93282604
So Law and Order with namedrops?
>>
>>93283345
And recurring villains.
>>
>There will never be a god tier modern live action batman series
>Even if we do it will just be CWverse garbage
>The only modern batman related live action shows are fucking birds of prey and gotham
>>
>>93282604
>was spend half of each arc having Bruce trying to get ahead of the villain and figure out their endgame before they struck next.
It was all bullshit that the computer solved for him, although this is not Snyder's problem only.
It seems that there are very few writers that can write Batman doing actual detective work and not just drop some data on the computer and have it magically solved.
What I'd like the most about a good Batman TV show would be seeing minor villains getting some attention. I mean, we'll never get a movie about Mad Hatter, or Ratcatcher.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.