[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dumb Reddit question I've always wondered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 2012806-poison_ivy_jokers.jpg (470KB, 1798x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2012806-poison_ivy_jokers.jpg
470KB, 1798x1920px
If Poison ivy for some reason had a baby and the baby was a boy.Would he be the only male in the world immuned to her kiss?
>>
>>93279574
I figured her baby would be some weird plant monster and not humanoid
>>
>>93279640
In Cycle of Life and Death there were 2 humanoid children of hers.
>>
Poison Ivy seems less and less like she should be a Batman villain these days. She's gotten too weird.
>>
No, obviously Swamp Thing by definition should be immune too. Probably assorted others like aliens and such that shouldn't be affected.
>>
>>93279727

That's why she's becoming underrated as a Batman villain. She's got the right level of weird for Batman that he needs sometimes to justify his existence as a character.

She's too much for local law enforcement but enough for a guy with his resources and capabilities.
>>
>>93279574
In theory, any man that consumed that same chemical she gave to Harley to make her immune would be as well.
>>
>>93279727
Batman is supposed to be weird.
>>
File: 1451854345042.jpg (126KB, 640x902px) Image search: [Google]
1451854345042.jpg
126KB, 640x902px
>>93279727
It'd be easier to run with if writers weren't so afraid of emphasizing her as a Bat-villain and actually played with her weirdness instead of just using her as Harley's meaner lesbian ship-bait. With her "evil scientist" credentials and her vaguely OP plant powers/resources, she could easily be at the top of Batman's secondary-tier of "big bads", like at the cross roads between "The Joker" and "Ra's Al Ghul" in terms of threat level.

Unfortunately, like a lot of other Batman rogues, she doesn't really have any well-known "definitive" stories to define her characterization or advertise her stand-alone appeal to normies, so that's not likely to happen anytime soon.
>>
>>93281972
so what do you think the "definitive" poison ivy story would be?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.