[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BROADCAST ARCHIVAL AND PRESERVATION PROJECT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
For those without a Myspleen account, here are some Cartoon Network and Adult Swim broadcasts I uploaded to Mega a little while back:
https://mega.nz/#F!E54WHZwK!A5b1znKuZNn-BXuiTWeRZQ

Also here's a google doc with a few more things:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qrPjyrt9un5ZsN2hQOYz29MFgrmwO2geSdFQNKpt0Zw/edit
>>
Does anyone have the month of Miyazaki movies? I want to watch Toonami's airing of Spirited Away again.
>>
File: beavis.gif (337KB, 492x376px) Image search: [Google]
beavis.gif
337KB, 492x376px
>>93268782
This is pretty rad, thanks anon.
>>
File: P_Jun11_124941.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
P_Jun11_124941.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
https://mega.nz/#!t6ZgCAiZ!C0KFmjfKsASLDpPjcVW9NXzCKEwdQVNBAdYXUc9Ma90
Let's make contact!
>>
File: anger.png (147KB, 540x301px) Image search: [Google]
anger.png
147KB, 540x301px
>over quota
>>
>>93270089
use that thing let lets you download without quata
>>
I see it's time again!
Let me know if you have any Cartoon Network or Adult Swim broadcasts from 2003 - 2004, I love archiving this stuff.
>>
I should have lots more recordings by the end of the year. Someone is planning to send me these recordings:
- ThunderCats complete series (all with commercials, aired on Toonami in 1997 / 1998)
- Samurai Jack complete series (all with commercials, aired in various blocks - Toonami, normal CN, SVES)
- Big O complete series (Season 1 recorded in Summer 2003, Season 2 recorded on premiere dates) (there are also excerpts from the KND Mission Weekend Marathon and a CN Fridays broadcast on the tapes)
- Saturday Video Entertainment System blocks (one from April 2003 w/ He-Man, Transformers Armada, Dragon Ball, etc.) (one from December 2003 w/ Teen Titans, Yu-Gi-Oh, etc.)
- Unnamed late night Friday action blocks from 2004 (Aired from 1 am to 4 am and contains Zatch Bell, Justice League, DBZ, Megas XLR, Samurai Jack, Duck Dodgers)

As soon as I get these recordings I will share them with this thread.
>>
This is cool thanks OP
>>
>>93271403
Neat
>>
>>93271403
>Saturday Video Entertainment System blocks
Which channel was that on? And was it morning or evening?
>>
>>93274355
This was a block on Cartoon Network that lasted from March 2003 to April 2004 and aired from 7 pm to 2 am on Saturdays. Basically, it was a dumping ground for shows that didn't fit with the general Toonami lineup. Shows like Rurouni Kenshin, .hack//SIGN, and Knights of the Zodiac made their home here.
>>
Here's some JBVO stuff I found recently. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i_5F2U1vgg&feature=youtu.be&a
>>
>>93271403
How do you get these
>>
>>93274594
Interesting
>>
>>93268782

Lain on TechTV is broken on the doc (I think? It asked me to log in but then just redirects me to my files).
>>
>>93278224
That's from just last thread, maybe that anon will come back.
>>
Well fuck my thread, this shit looks great!
>>
>>93268987
Princess mononoke too
>>
>>93271403
Damn, you have all of that? Fuck that's awesome
>>
>>93279469
This. When was the last time Cartoon Network aired a TV-14 program?
>>
Did CN ever air Kiki's Delivery Service?
>>
>>93281010
There was an episode of Hole In the Wall that carried a TV-14 rating.
>>
File: aiwhat.jpg (55KB, 670x565px) Image search: [Google]
aiwhat.jpg
55KB, 670x565px
>>93268782
>tfw my myspleen account is kill
did I not sign in enough?
>>
>>93274594
Oh i remember that. It had the videogame style bumps, right? I think it had Cyborg 009 too.
>>
>>93274594
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0yJovWIDlk
someone should contact toonami aftermath about this dumping of content
>>
>>93285448
Myspleen is being weird right now. They aren't giving out new invites anymore.
>>
>>93285448
That happened to my account a while back too. I guess they delete accounts if you're inactive long enough
>>
>>93285448
I don't know. It is a private tracker, so it was probably based on user activity somehow.

>>93285988
I registered last year and I only got 10 invites total. Strangely, 9 were used and my last one disappeared about a month ago.
Again, I'm sure the admin team are trying to control the population size.

>>93285961
If this is one of us, they should look into the audio. For a little bit it's right ear only.
>>
>>93286246
Yeah mine keep disappearing
>>
These threads always fill me with such regret. I spent a good deal of time during my youth in the early to mid 2000s taping CN and Nick stuff but since I had no way of getting new blank tapes I'd often end up recording over stuff. And anything I still had left over was lost when I moved out of my house years ago. Still, I love these threads and you guys are awesome for sharing these.
>>
>>93290442
It's okay, anon. I watched a lot of Nick, CN & Disney during the 2000s, but I unfortunately never had anything to record them with.
>>
>>93268782
Wow this is awesome.
Never watched Outlaw Star and gave it a try.
I dig it (not really an anime guy), the spaceships are not my cup of tea though, but other than that I really like it.
>>
>>93290442
I feel
>>
What are some good ways to acquire tapes though?
>>
>>93295823

Tape trading communities, people on eBay selling used tapes "sold as blanks".
>>
Any "Full Day" recordings in the MEGA?
>>
I know they're available online, but does anyone have a big mega of oh yeah! cartoons or similar shows for downloading?
>>
>>93268782
keep up the good work friend.
>>
>>93296830
Danke.

Going out for the afternoon. Hoping the thread stays up
>>
sealab brak show aquateen first seasons full block, any of those exist?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.