[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are in your room at the computer, when- BAM! Superman comes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: superman-artwork-43.jpg (74KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
superman-artwork-43.jpg
74KB, 500x650px
You are in your room at the computer, when- BAM! Superman comes crashing through your roof. He is messed up really, really badly. He looks over at you and with the last of his strength he reaches out for you a calls you over to him. He says "Anon I am not going to make, but with you here the Earth just might have a chance. The world needs someone to help guide them and be there for them in dark times". Superman using a secret Kryptonian technique that not even Batman knows about, gives you all of his powers and years of combat and support knowledge. Superman then smiles at you and says " From this day forward you are Superman. Make us all proud.", then passes. What do /co/?

Sound like something Grant Morrison would write huh?
>>
File: shazam.jpg (15KB, 371x575px) Image search: [Google]
shazam.jpg
15KB, 371x575px
>>93266307
This is exactly the sort of story that would work better with Best Superman. Like all the rest of them.
>>
>>93266333
Ascended Master trips confirm.
>>
>>93266307
why is superman wearing red underpants on the outside? It's not the 1920's anymore man
>>
Make Superman proud nigga
>>
>>93266307
>Secret Kryptonian Technique
L-lewd.

Anyway I'd be capable of breaking physics and probably some kind of demi-immortal assuming I don't get BTFO by whatever just KILLED SUPERMAN. I might as well take up the mantle but probably with a harem this go around. Or, now that he showed me the technique, do it to Batman and let Brucey boy subsidize chilling in the mediterranean for the rest of my life.
>>
>>93266494
>Give it to Batman

Then you are not Superman anymore. You just gave away all of the powers.
>>
File: All_Might_Hero.png (125KB, 407x653px) Image search: [Google]
All_Might_Hero.png
125KB, 407x653px
>>93266307
So, the intro to my hero academia?
>>
Assuming that this is the real world and I'm the only "hero", abuse the hell out of my powers for money and to protect my country's interests.

Assuming that this is the comic book world, go find Batman ASAP and try to explain the situation to him, otherwise he might think I killed Superman and then my days are numbered.
>>
If I become Superman, do I immediately lose all this weight and become fit? Do I have to do Superman-class exercise to get fit? What would that even entail? Flying around the solar system?

I wanna look good if I'm going to be a heroic icon.
>>
nail villainess' on the DL
>>
File: valzod.jpg (271KB, 750x1056px) Image search: [Google]
valzod.jpg
271KB, 750x1056px
Stand asid, white boi. Imma gonna be much better Supaman n sheeeit.
>>
>>93266307
Kill Joker. Then return to normal day life.
>>
>>93266307
Probably train for a month or two in Antarctica to get used to the new body and then destroy the middle east.
>>
File: supergordon.jpg (36KB, 155x356px) Image search: [Google]
supergordon.jpg
36KB, 155x356px
>>93266307
Rape the Joker.
>>
File: gold superman.jpg (377KB, 750x1396px) Image search: [Google]
gold superman.jpg
377KB, 750x1396px
>>93266307
learn how to use ki so i can unlock gold superman
>>
Become Ultraman
>>
>>93266513
I know, but I wouldn't have to put up with the moral dilemma and would be bankrolled for the rest of my life.
>>
>>93266307
I would do the best I could. You don't take a gift like this idly.

Also this sounds like something Geoff Johns would write, not Grant Morrison.
>>
>>93266307
Assuming that this is the real world we talking about. Then I just fuck about with my powers. Moving the White House to Anartica, stealing the Big Ben or kidnap Kim Jong Un just for shits and giggles.
>>
Honestly, the first thing I would do is make some public display of my powers then log onto /pol/ to watch the meltdown over a half-black being the most powerful being on earth. I'm an incredibly petty person.

Then, you know, superhero stuff. Disaster relief, fighting terrorism, general humanitarian aid, etc. .
>>
>>93266494
Giving Batman the powers of Superman is a terrible idea, did you never read that arc of Superman/Batman?
>>
Try to bone his grieving and presumably emotionally vulnerable cousin.
>>
>>93266307
Fap
>>
>>93266767

*rape Lex Luthor
>>
Make Superman fucking proud and live up to the name.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5kfVobIhd0
>>
File: 1474919730300.gif (1MB, 205x223px) Image search: [Google]
1474919730300.gif
1MB, 205x223px
>>93266307

Go stop a few terrorist attacks and high profile crimes, save people from a natural disaster or two (all the while making sure people catch me on camera), then go on /co/ and make a thread with a timestamped photo and the message "dubs decides what I do next, trips and I write your post on the surface of the moon with my heat vision".
>>
File: 1495018697188.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1495018697188.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>93266812
>>
>>93266696
There's a fucking zip on that jacket and the idiot just rips the whole thing in half.
>>
>>93266307

Be Superman, I guess.
>>
>>93269747
If you were Superman would you slowly unzip your jacket?
>>
>>93266333
>shazam is fucking dead
feels bad man
>>
>>93266494
Batman cant handle powers. You just doomed the whole planet.
>>
I think if I became Superman I would make a couple of rules to go by. Things like not becoming involved with the the military, or trying to rule over anyone. Stuff that would insure that I'm just a helping hand, a friendly guy with superpowers doing my part. Overthrowing despots or corrupt politicians might help people, but it's interfering with people's sovereignty. When it comes to natural disasters or crimes, I would probably limit myself to helping in situations where normal emergency services couldn't cut it, that way I don't become a crutch society leans on. Things should look like a job for Superman, when Superman is the only person for the job. Besides all that, I might have a secret identity. It would be cool to still be able to experience life as a regular joe.
>>
>>93266333
>>93272224
>Shazam

Use the right name or fuck off.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.