[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you tell me the story of Catcher Freeman /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Catcher_Freeman.png (100KB, 461x343px) Image search: [Google]
Catcher_Freeman.png
100KB, 461x343px
Can you tell me the story of Catcher Freeman /co/?
>>
HE CAME UP OUT DAT WATER LIKE JASON
HE SO GANGSTA
>>
>>93261677
Catcher was a punk ass slave who was the illegitimate son of his master. He wooed his father/owner with his screenplay and was about to gain freedom legitimately when the other slaves rebelled. In the battle, Catcher acquired a rifle and attempted to kill the bitch who was ready to kill his father, but missed and shot him instead. He went along with it and got some milk chocolate pussy. The End
>>
>>93262447
Oh, oh, is the moral of this story don't trust mulattos? That seems like some Boondocks shit.
>>
File: nowa_youve_done_it.png (133KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
nowa_youve_done_it.png
133KB, 480x360px
>>
>>93262490
I don't get it, it's just a picture of Mario? I do feeling really pissed off for something though...fucking Luigi's Mansion 2...
>>
He was a rabid negro that captured fleeing niggas. Then he ended up marrying a Jezebel hussy and had freak babies together. The end.
>>
File: parrot.png (1MB, 783x1024px) Image search: [Google]
parrot.png
1MB, 783x1024px
>>93262533

HOW DARE YOU BROTHER!

you need to be pissed about "Where is Mario"
>>
>>93261677
It'll have to wait. General, another settlement needs our help.
>>
BOY CATCHER FREEMAN WAS THE GREATEST SLAVE HERO WHO LED A REBELLION ON THE WHITE MAN AND REFLECTED BULLETS WITH HIS CUFFS MY NIGGA DID YOU HEAR ME ITS SYMBOLIC
>>
File: 1496488495501.jpg (109KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496488495501.jpg
109KB, 750x750px
I know of at least one Antebellum-era, published book which basically amounts to a primary source for Uncle Ruckus' description of slavery.
>>
>>93261677

I wish you didn't post this because all it makes me think about is the awful final season
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.