[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: (Weird) Headcanons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: GP.jpg (211KB, 394x384px) Image search: [Google]
GP.jpg
211KB, 394x384px
ITT, we post the weird headcanons we have for characters. Nothing's off the table! I'll start with pic related:

>has an average dick and so overcompensates by creating super-complex sex toys

>favourite shows when he was a young lad were The Twillight Zone & Star Trek TOS

>aside from the stories of fair knights, he also liked pirate books, and that's where he got his confidence from (alcohol btfo)

>has been trying to lay Wanda for a while but is afraid of magic shit messing him up

>tried a leftover cigar Howard left on the table when he was young, got so shocked and hasn't touched anything similar since

>his "depression" is an act he uses to get sympathy and distract people from his alcoholism

>actually finds Apple's OS pretty comfy and doesn't mind it

>has a video-game company as a branch of Stark Industries

>during his drunken days he and Reed were messing with an interdimensional portal and he ended up in the DC-Verse, where he and JonCon had the best drunken weekend ever

>and most importantly, he doesn't like gay parties

Bring out yours lads.
>>
File: fillmore_and_ingrid.jpg (178KB, 1371x597px) Image search: [Google]
fillmore_and_ingrid.jpg
178KB, 1371x597px
>these are the same characters.
>>
>>93261556
I feel the OP is injecting himself into this headcanon, except replace "average" with "well below average".
>>
>>93261556
batman loves mortal kombat: the album
>>
>>93261760
If I was projecting I would've made it 11" inches and said that no woman can handle it to feel better about myself anon... 'Sides I got the idea from a thread from a couple of days ago.

I mean, think about it. Most of the mainstay Avengers have powers, are gods, can enlarge themselves, etc, etc. Thor has God-Dick, Rogers has Super-Soldier-Dick, etc, etc.

But Tony's just a guy. So he probably does overcompensates by using weird sex toys at the very least.
>>
Come on, nobody has any weird headcanons?!
>>
>>93262233
No
>>
>>93262233
Maybe
>>
>>93262233
Fine, Element Lad was shy around girls because he had a weirdly shaped penis.
https://youtu.be/vcPJkz-D5II
>>
The singing in Steven Universe isn't just original music for montages, it's something that is literally happening in the show. The gems sing because each one of their crystalline bodies interact with sound waves uniquely and specifically and it actually makes them stronger. That's why every gem has a style of music/unique instrument they always perform with.

Taking that a step further, Rose said that she loved other humans before Greg. But obviously Greg was her "the one," and I think that's impressive considering that Rose is a thousands year old space alien. I think Greg's secret is that the music he wrote and played was serendipitously in Rose's "frequency." Or whatever.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.